"be softer with you. you are a breathing thing. a memory to someone. a home to a life." ▼ // "She had sex in her eyes but love was hidden in her heart"

A cup of hot tea really heals ur soul . This is true science.

I want my eyelashes to be as black as my soul and a long as the list of people I hate

i’m actually pretty attractive if you never compare me to anyone ever

*raises hand in class* can i jump out the window


Whoever said “it’s a dogs life” as a negative term must not have had dogs. Dogs get more love, attention, belly rubs, and treats than humans do. All my friends who have dogs like their dogs more than their families - as do I. People should say “it’s a rats life” or something



clothing-rack:

Sassy Style

balmain-vogue:

Want to gain followers? Message me HEY for a promo!

vicsecretmodels:

Rosie Huntington Whiteley







vicsecretmodels:

Magdalena Frackowiak.

- take me to sephora
- leave me with ur credit card 
- come back in 2 hours

matthieuluxe:

Beauty



Stop looking for people to clap for you. Clap for yourself.

senyahearts:Candice Swanepoel by Kai Z Feng in “Being Candice” for Elle UK, December 2013   







no offense but my favorite hobby is staying hydrated and beautiful


scarletine-rose:

Cara Delevingne By Mario Testino For Allure October 2014


she-loves-fashion:

Barbara Palvin Cosmopolitan Hungary February 2013



beautifuldirtyrichforyou:

http://beautifuldirtyrichforyou.tumblr.com








mssuba:

Lindsey Wixson By Francesco Carrozzini For Ermanno Scervino FW 1415


lace-andchiffon:

Backstage at Gucci Fall 2010 RTW

 










i love my solitude but i was meant to be a lover


coolcosmos:

Daniel F. 









"I used to analyze myself down to the last thread, used to compare myself with others, recalled all the smallest glances, smiles and words of those to whom I’d tried to be frank, interpreted everything in a bad light, laughed viciously at my attempts ‘to be like the rest’ –and suddenly, in the midst of my laughing, I’d give way to sadness, fall into ludicrous despondency and once again start the whole process all over again – in short, I went round and round like a squirrel on a wheel."
http://lovely--delight.tumblr.com/page/101






IF I’M NOT WITH SOMEBODY WHO REALLY EXCITES OR INSPIRES ME, THEN I’D RATHER BE BY MYSELF.

PEOPLE ARE JUST AS WONDERFUL AS SUNSETS IF YOU LET THEM BE. WHEN I LOOK AT A SUNSET, I DON’T FIND MYSELF SAYING, “SOFTEN THE ORANGE A BIT ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER.” I DON’T TRY TO CONTROL A SUNSET. I WATCH WITH AWE AS IT UNFOLDS.



http://www.amazon.com/Letters-The-Men-Have-Loved/dp/1478735902


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz