i am tired of being materialistic
once i touched and understood the pain, positivity was born.
it’s details that create the most beauty.
Don’t apologize for your dog coming up to me, that is exactly what I wanted
God y do u waste beautiful eyelashes on ungrateful men
surround yourself with happy scents; lemongrass, lavender, freshly baked bread, and bedsheets clean as cloud. let foreign fragrances steal your worries away with spiced breezes; cinnamon, pear, pepper, cloves, chamomile and mulberry wine. be enhanced by the sweet potency of popcorn, peach water, and soft winds churning cherry blossom into pointed noses. smell is an underrated sense. it can lift your mood more than you could ever imagine.
Sometimes I’m like “I wish I was pretty like that” but I’m pretty like me so who cares
future apartment goals:
- small but not cramped
- has a bath + shower
- big kitchen
- good wifi
- big windows
- has a bath + shower
- big kitchen
- good wifi
- big windows
- located close to a 24/7 corner store
maybe boys would fall in love with me if i was a nike sock
I want to move to Paris and explore art museums and get lost in little alleyways full of vines with small white flowers growing along with the green and little macaron shops lined up along the streets. I want to go visit cafes and say bonjour to everyone I meet and run into a lovely boy with brown hair and yellow sweaters who can somehow turn gray days into blue ones whenever he smiles oh I just .
there is something beautiful in everyone. learn to appreciate every person you meet.
just remember you’re gonna make so many friends, fall in love with so many people, and do so many things. one bad day or one heartbreak isn’t the end of the endless possibilities awaiting you
i’m leftover sparkles after an art project, i’m individual petals on a sidewalk, i’m the face that you always see in the moon, i’m the little shells mixed with sand that you find at the bottom of the sea, i’m the sky when it takes on an apricot tint, i’m everything that’s beautiful and impermanent and you’ll never be able to escape the love that I once gave you
things I wish I had a person to do with:
- go on picnics
- go to museums
- hug while watching movies
- take long walks in forests
- explore the city
- go to cafes
Even if I’m not physically sitting in a bathtub filled with rose petals reading feminist literature im always there mentally
a thought: me, sitting in a café with a hot mug of coffee and my laptop. it is early in the morning. i am wearing a turtleneck sweater and a heart shaped locket. outside the windows it is raining lightly
some people are afraid of dogs but i’m afraid of the opposite of dogs. the absence of dogs. dogless space
my hobbies include: sitting in bed, looking soft, wanting things I can not have, and drinking hot chocolate
my soul is aching, healing, creating, burning, loving and i’m becoming this beautiful person inside
do you ever listen to a song and feel the urge to make a short film just to use it as a soundtrack
i will not stop doing peace signs in photos until there is world peace
no monet, nowhere to gogh.
- guys holding flowers in their hands because you know he’s about to make someone’s day
- couples who are obviously on a first date and are still in that shy yet eager getting to know you phase
- anyone who gets up for old people on the bus or train
- the pleasantly shocked and surprised face of said old person because they realize that kindness isn’t dead
- handwritten letters
- people holding hands with their parents (especially if they aren’t children anymore)
- friends saying ‘i love you’ to each other because platonic love is so so underrated
- the face of a student who studied so hard for a test and actually did really well
- people who admit that they are wrong without resentment and are willing to learn from their mistakes
- someone who makes you feel like there’s still something worth smiling about in this world when you think you might not make it
- Sonder: The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own.
- Opia: The ambiguous intensity of Looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable.
- Monachopsis: The subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place.
- Énouement: The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past self.
- Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookshops.
- Rubatosis: The unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat.
- Kenopsia: The eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that is usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet.
- Mauerbauertraurigkeit: The inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like.
- Jouska: A hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head.
- Chrysalism: The amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm.
- Vemödalen: The frustration of photographic something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist.
- Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening
- Ellipsism: A sadness that you’ll never be able to know how history will turn out.
- Kuebiko: A state of exhaustion inspired by acts of senseless violence.
- Lachesism: The desire to be struck by disaster – to survive a plane crash, or to lose everything in a fire.
- Exulansis: The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.
- Adronitis: Frustration with how long it takes to get to know someone.
- Rückkehrunruhe: The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.
- Nodus Tollens: The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore.
- Onism: The frustration of being stuck in just one body, that inhabits only one place at a time.
- Liberosis: The desire to care less about things.
- Altschmerz: Weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had – the same boring flaws and anxieties that you’ve been gnawing on for years.
- Occhiolism: The awareness of the smallness of your perspective.
i love arrangements of light and objects that look like art you could never dream up. i love the moments when you look up from your cup of coffee and the light hits the spoon and suddenly you’re caught in a moment of stunned silence
imagine sleeping early and waking up with the sunrise and enjoying mornings and being prepared for class and knowing the material and living a healthy lifestyle and having your life together in general
“Go to a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch a train. All the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Then you’ll see it - a bit of yourself in everyone. And somehow, sitting alone in a coffee shop had never felt so good.”
someday someone is gonna be so soft and gentle with your heart, you’re gonna be so glad you kept it open, you’re gonna wonder why you ever thought about quieting it down
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
im a huge fan of space; both outer and personal
i want to live in a cozy apartment in the city that has big windows and exposed brick walls with my best friend and we’ll live life and work on our careers and drink coffee in our underwear at 3 in the morning together
Zawsze przyciągałam facetów skłonnych do produkcji rekordowej ilości wyrazów. Takich, którym mięśnie szczękowe odmawiają współpracy, przez przeciążenie i przegrzanie. Takich, którzy w każdym temacie widzą pole do werbalnego popisu. Takich, którzy rodząc się obrali sobie za cel pobicie rekordu Guinessa w wypowiedzeniu największej ilości zdań w ciągu godziny. Dlaczego ich do siebie przyciągam? Dlaczego mnie intrygują? Dlaczego pobudzają moje hormony? Damn, odpowiedzi na dwa pierwsze pytania pozostaną dla mnie pewnie nielogiczne i niewyjaśnialne aż po kres moich dni. Natomiast do co ostatniego - budzą we mnie emocje i uczucia, bo kiedy ich słucham zazwyczaj rodzi się we mnie OGROMNA potrzeba, aby ich pocałować. Namiętnie, długo i po francusku. Tak, głównie po to, żeby na chwilę ZAMILKLI. Ze skrajności w skrajność - zainteresowałam się kiedyś niemową, ale wtedy tęsknota za potokiem słów była tak odczuwalna, że znowu musiałam wejść do tej samej rzeki, aby trochę potaplać w potoku, a właściwie to bagnie wyrazów bez żadnego znaczenia, ani głębszego sensu.