you say goodbye, in hopes you’ll cross paths once again // I miss the old you. The one I used to talk to.

Nigdy nie narzekaj, że masz w życiu pod górkę, jeśli zdecydowałaś, że idziesz na szczyt.

To make an end is to make a beggining.

There is nothing better than keep a warm cup of coffee tight in cold hands.


" she could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you if you let her, or she could become the thing you regret letting go of the most. "

"REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING."


xxx

xxx


victoriassecretangelsss:

Doutzen







You can’t change the past but you can alter the future.

"You don’t know how many messages I’ve typed to you that I’ve never sent."


I wonder if you ever talked about me to someone.






xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

A LITTLE DAMAGE MAKES PEOPLE MORE INTERESTING, RIGHT?"


*wakes up with one sock on*
whoa what a crazy night

xxx


xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx
xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx


Are you a math problem because you’re making me cry.

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx










There’s two types of people in the world, the givers and the takers, and the givers always sleep better.





 I LOVE MUSIC, TEA, BOOKS, TRAVEL, DINNERS WITH FRIENDS IN THE GARDEN, WALKING FOR HOURS IN THE EARLY MORNING, MEET NEW PEOLPE, ETHNIC MARKETS, VINTAGE STUFF, HEALTHY FOOD, HAVE GOOD TIME WITH GOOD PEOPLE,...



Have you ever thought that maybe the reason why something hasn’t happened for you yet is because you’re destined for a greaterjourney, and with it– a greater outcome? It’s entirely possible that maybe something hasn’t happened for you because you’ll end up getting it later. It doesn’t mean that because you don’t have it now, you’ll never get it – but maybe you’re just meant to have it in a different time in your life. A time where you’re more mentally, physically, and spiritually ready to acquire it. The time could be tomorrow, or it could be a year from now. It really just depends on what’s happening in your life right now and it also depends on what you need. So be patient with where you’re at. Just because you’re without it now does not mean you’re less of a person. Sometimes we think we need something because society tells us we need it – particularly at a specific time. However, theres no rule in existence, written or unwritten – that says society’s ideals are right. In fact, they could be very much wrong. The truth is maybe that something you think need now is just not for you yet. And that’s okay.
Of course, maybe something hasn’t happened for you because you’ll instead, receive an unforeseen outcome that’s ultimately more wisdom-saturated, more enjoyable, and overall more customized to your individual needs. One that’s better than the one you’d get if you were to go the route you initially wanted to go. 
Trust that things are happening the way they’re meant to happen for you.Your unique journey is meant to be special. It’s meant to be yours. It is not however, meant to follow conventional rules, or guidelines. 
You were born to be unique. Embrace that.

ENJOY SIMPLE THINGS WITH TOTAL INTENSITY. JUST A CUP OF TEA CAN BE A DEEP MEDITATION.


Don’t let someone only choose you when it’s convenient for them. Friendships and relationships are built on the tough stuff. It means talking when it hurts; when it’s messy and untimely. People that only talk to you to fill the minutes of the hours in the day is not friendship. It’s acquaintance-level convenience. And you deserve more than that.


thursdays-at-the-coffeeshop:

Anywhere.



Where it all began

a coffee kind of morning











Once you have a clear picture of your priorities – that is values, goals, and high leverage activities – organize around them







" Just so you know, I loved you. All of you. It was exhausting. "


People used to tell me that you must "choose" happiness; I thought it was bullshit. I was wrong. I now wake up every morning and choose happiness - and by doing so, I've become happy.






begin all complaints with “now I’m not one to complain, but” so that everyone knows you are about to complain but that you don’t do it very often. do this very often.


You were my yes, but I was only your maybe.

" Love is a glass which makes even a monster appear fascinating. "

" let her bloom naturally. don’t change her into a flower you saw in someone else’s garden. water her when she needs it, but let her be.


just a reminder that behind every blog there is an actual person so treat them with common decency. you wouldn’t go up to a stranger and call them ugly or a whore so don’t do that here

" It is still too early to stop trying. "



i hate how many songs remind me of you i hate how many songs rip me apart

" Sometimes our greatest accomplishments don’t mean a thing to anyone. But they can change your life. 


we should all fucking stop crying over people who didn’t want to stay






if you guys think i overshare on here you should see the things i decide not to post

So that’s how we live our lives. No matter how deep and fatal the loss, no matter how important the thing that’s stolen from us–that’s snatched right out of our hands–even if we are left completely changed, with only the outer layer of skin from before, we continue to play out our lives this way, in silence. We draw even nearer to the end of our allotted span of time, bidding it farewell as it trails off behind. Repeating, often adroitly, the endless deeds of the everyday. Leaving behind a feeling of immeasurable emptiness.




my room is my favourite place in the entire world.

I don’t know how I did on that exam so I’m going to online shop my feelings away

i just want to be treated very gently and smell like vanilla and wear only matte dusty rose lipstick 

Maybe I’m in love or maybe I’m not in love or maybe I’ve tasted love before and haven’t brushed my teeth in a while.


Stay strong. Make them wonder how you handled it.

some people say to limit yourself, I say you’re limitless.

The problem of knowing the story is that we think that knowing means we know its purpose. Because pleasure is never purpose enough. Because it must be measured, kept, diagrammed as in the textbook forms of anatomy.



I think when you meet someone 
you leave something behind,
a part of you that never fades.
some sort of fingerprint
on what you once touched
on who’s life you once touched





she felt lost.
not the kind of lost where
you make one wrong turn
and you’re in a different town.
But the kind of state of mind that
looking in a mirror makes you dizzy
and you feel that you’re lost in a world that is no longer yours.






There’s always something beautiful to see - always a person always a thing
something to catch your eye
but this could be anything
it could be a smile - a genuine smile that gives you a feeling of content
it could be the love you feel from an old couple walking by in a park with a dog
or the laugh of a stranger standing behind you while you’re getting your coffee..
you didn’t have to see their face to know it was real
I think there’s a beauty to capture and keep in the back of your mind everyday
So on the days you’re convinced the world is exactly the way people describe it to be
you’ll understand what beauty is
and it goes beyond saying
it’s more than just another reason to wake up in the morning







the most addictive kind of people are the ones that act like they want you
and deep down you know the truth
but you’re just hoping you could change them




i WAS addicted to you



you think that I’m gone because I’m no longer yours



And that’s exactly what I’m not going to do
I will not say goodbye
I will say see you later
I will tell you how much I love you as I choke on my tears
And I will tell you all the things you need to hear to make this all easier



So this is where it’ll end,
Right in the middle.
You loving me and me loving you
With all those miles in between
And unspoken goodbyes






Cause I know I’m losing my mind
And I know that there’s no way in forgetting you
I am so fucked because there’s no way I can talk to anyone




And I wish you could come back
Just come back
I feel like I hardly knew you.









I think I’ll fall in love again,
someday in the future
And this person, Will be loved so much And I hope they love me back Better than you ever did










You fuck up when you’re drunk,
You fuck up when you’re sober
But neither of them are an excuse







everything in this world,
is connected for a reason.
people might not be able to see it,
but it’s there - it’s all there.
and there are those who are afraid of it
they don’t believe in the matter.
those people try to run
they’ll run from their soulmates,
they’ll run from pain and happiness
they’ll run from the universe;
to only avoid what fears them most
the undeniable fact everything happens for a reason





Sometimes I wish i told myself to run while I could,
But if I did that would’ve meant you never chasing after me



History will always repeat itself,
It’s almost inevitable.
We can’t always fight that one person coming back,
Cause deep down we wanted them to



Hope you find something better, but you already had me


I feel like I write about chances because I never really take any and I regret that



You’re trying so hard to forget
we were once happy, and that we loved each other
You’re trying to deny we were any good
Youre controlling your mind into thinking I was the worst person alive
But you’re wrong,
I tried so hard to love you unconditionally
I truly did




Try to forget about me, go ahead
But I won’t do the same
Unlike you, I’ll keep our texts, our pictures and letters because I want to remember the happiness I shared with you
I want to remember that I once loved you, you can try to erase me all you want
But you know damn well you’ll never find someone who shared the kind of love that I did with you


Never understood why things get complicated,
“It’ll be worth it”
No, I hate that
There’s no reason for it to be hard



I cried because it was the only thing I could do.








I’ll remember all of it
Down to the smallest detail
I’ll remember you.
You’re convinced I won’t
That I won’t think of you
But little do you know, I think about you every day.










i swear that they cant love you like i did




you said seeing me was the saddest feeling of happiness


fashionshitiscray:

balmain-vogue:

Gain 100 active followers here!  
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO GAIN FOLLOWERS  

Gain 100 active followers here!  
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO GAIN FOLLOWERS  
















































WHEN YOU’RE AN INTROVERT LIKE ME AND YOU’VE BEEN LONELY FOR A WHILE, AND THEN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU, YOU BECOME REALLY ATTACHED TO THEM. IT’S A REAL RELEAS



SIX MONTHS LATER YOU’LL BE DRUNK, TEXTING HER SAYING YOU MISS HER,
BUT SHE WONT RESPOND.





essenaoneill:

Simple.







chanelnoi-r:✘more like this here✘

THE PROBLEM WITH ME IS THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT I STILL KINDA DO









"You never forget. It must be somewhere inside you. Even if the brain has forgotten, perhaps the teeth remember. Or the fingers."

"Where were you when I was still kind?"



itslatingirl:Snapchat: alinebond








what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves




blissless:

tierdropp:Wildfox Lagoon

im always looking forward to breakfast and coffee, even after I have my breakfast and coffee I’m excited for the next day’s breakfast and coffee

"I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE COMPARE THEIR INSIDES TO OTHER PEOPLE’S OUTSIDES."



Sometimes I drink too much vodka or eat 3 servings of macaroni and cheese in one sitting, but by far the most unhealthy habit I have is comparing myself to others.
This is one of my favorite things I’ve ever read on tumblr

kushandwizdom:

Facts only


im really sleepy and im in the mood for someone to be in love with me










http://ordinarydifference.tumblr.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u0DGIh3wLA&feature=youtu.be

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz