“Money does not bring happiness” but it is better to cry in a Ferrari than in a crowded bus // They swear they don’t want to lose you, yet act like they don’t want to keep you.

: HER HEART BELONGED TO SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT STAY

I look at everything from a long-term perspective. You can’t be shortsighted. There’s always room to breathe, change and alter the plan – I like to have a little bit of wiggle room – but it’s about focusing on work now.


I hope someday you will find me and remember what I once meant to you.


I think we are and will always
be lonely people in a lonely
world under lonely stars.
We can never starve our loneliness.
We can only hope that by the
company of others,
it doesn’t devour us.


Life ends when you stop dreaming. Hope ends when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop caring.


…..why bother remembering a past that cannot be made into a present?


You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it.


Madness is like intelligence, you know. You can’t explain it. Just like intelligence. It comes on you, it fills you, and then you understand it. But when it goes away you can’t understand it at all any longer.


As long as you are standing, give a hand to those who have fallen.


Time is tricky. You have whole months, even years, when nothing changes a speck, when you don’t go anywhere or do anything or think one new thought. And then you can get hit with a day, or an hour, or a half a second when so much happens it’s almost like you got born all over again into some brand-new person you for damn sure never expected to meet.


Every moment is a poem if you hold it right.


Why do you leave everyone? Why did you let me go?”
“Maybe because I don’t really believe that it’s going to work and then I make sure that it doesn’t work.




…and I look for you everywhere while finding you nowhere.


I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing


Get excited about the little things. About wearing a new outfit for the first time. About Sunday brunches with your best friends. About the new cute guy in your class. About finding an extra dollar in your pocket. About anything that even remotely makes you happy because as you grow up, passions fade and enthusiasm gets mistaken for foolishness. So don’t let the grey world stop you from shining.


i think broken people love the deepest


A bird who hurt her wing,
now forgotten how to fly.
A song she used to sing,
but can’t remember why.
A breath she caught and kept -
that left her in a sigh.
It hurts her so to love you,
but she won’t say goodbye.


The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.


For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
 For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
 People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
 As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.



You’re still alive. And that means you’ll love and be loved…and in the end, nothing else really matters.


Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.




Here are the things I want for you.
I want you to be happy. I want someone else to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way I did when I was in your presence.
I want you to know how happy you once made me and though you really did hurt me, in the end, I was better for it. I don’t know if what we had was love, but if it wasn’t, I hope never to fall in love. Because of you, I know I am too fragile to bear it.
I want you to remember my lips beneath your fingers and how you told me things you never told a soul. I want your to know that I have kept sacred, everything you had entrusted in me and I always will.
Finally, I want you to know how sorry I am for pushing you away when I had only meant to bring you closer. And if I ever felt like home to you, It was because you were safe with me. I want you to know that most of all.


The truth is that we are not the same people that we were when we met.
Ever since the day you looked at me charmingly from across the room every moment has moulded me into a person that had never existed before,
And over time the experiences helped us grow together and we watched each other change.
So, now that you’re gone I have to adjust to life without you.
Within weeks or even months I will not be the girl that used to make you laugh, I will not be the girl that believed in the same values as you,
Because values change when you get hurt.
When your life path changes you’re forced to turn the wheel or you’ll run off the road;
I can’t wait to meet the person I will be without you, because she won’t care that you’re with her.





It’s okay if I’m not
your favorite
chapter you have
written,
but I hope you
sometimes smile
when you flip
back to the pages
I was still apart of.


People try to make sense of things, and if they don’t know the answers, they make them up, because for some, a wrong answer is better than none.


The flower bloomed and faded. The sun rose and sank. The lover loved and went.




Here’s to old hollywood men for setting my standards super high and insuring I’ll be alone forever, thanks for that.

We didn’t say anything because there was such an awful lot to say, and no language to say it in.


Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong… It is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum not as two opposing sets of ideals.


By the time summer ended, he knew he was in love, and when the air turned crisp and autumn leaves drifted to the ground in ribbons of red and yellow, he was certain that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, as crazy as that sounded.





What were we thinking?”
“We weren’t,” he said. “We were in love.



Lingerie shouldn’t be something you just put on for your love… you should do it for yourself. It’s not about seducing men. It’s about embracing womanhood.


She’d preferred the uncertainty, if only because it allowed her to remember him the way he used to be. Sometimes, though, she wondered what he felt when he thought of that year they spent together, or if he ever marveled at what they’d shared, or even whether he thought of her at all.


I think it’s time I let you go. And that’s so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the daydreaming, the running in place, it’s not healthy. So this is me, cutting the cord. This is me doing what I should have done months ago: saying goodbye.



I was safe.
I was warm.
I was home."

The sooner you realise everything has an expiration date, the better. They love you, until they don’t. You’re the only one for them, until you’re not. They will always wait for you, until they give up. Words are cheap. Nothing is forever.


inbalanced:

Dreamer by inbalanced.

xeno

n. the smallest measurable unit of human connection, typically exchanged between passing strangers—a flirtatious glance, a sympathetic nod, a shared laugh about some odd coincidence—moments that are fleeting and random but still contain powerful emotional nutrients that can alleviate the symptoms of feeling alone. -

the reason why so many people prefer older men isnt because we have some sort of kink but because we know young teenage boys are a complete fucking disaster that can only be salvaged by the sands of time


Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.


Far too often
we value
a body
more than
a soul.



You don’t have to be what other people want you to be. You don’t have to be interesting or agreeable or entertaining. You don’t have to tone yourself down, quiet your voice, or hide your feelings. You don’t have to be outgoing or spontaneous or sociable. You don’t have to be thin or beautiful or anyone’s definition of attractive. You don’t have to be anyone other than who you authentically are, and you sure as hell don’t have to spend your time and energy trying to convince people that you’re worth keeping around. The right people are going to recognize your worth. They are going to respect you, appreciate you, and accept you, without forcing you to compromise who you are. Life is too short, and your happiness is far too important, to make room for anyone who treats you otherwise.


Nothing more attractive than a beautiful person whose beauty isn’t what attracts you…


There are
some feelings
you will never
find words for;

you will learn
to name them
after the ones
who gave them
to you.


destroy this new idea that a woman can’t be strong if she cries over a man she’s lost. destroy the idea that you have to be cold and emotionally detached in order to be a strong woman


If you’re meant to have someone or something in this lifetime, you will, just trust in that.



I would like to watch you sleeping,
which may not happen.
I would like to watch you,
sleeping. I would like to sleep
with you, to enter
your sleep as its smooth dark wave
slides over my head.



you said goodnight
but you meant goodbye
and i didn’t realize
until I passed out 4 days
later after waiting up for
you to come home
and having the wind
knocked out of my chest
when I figured out two things:


1. I would never get to touch
your mouth again

Why does my happiness depend on your attention?


It’s scary to think that there are words meant for me but were never said to me.


You don’t have to be pretty like her. You can be pretty like you.


So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life, you just think about adding additional good things. One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow.


I think it’s brave to try to be happy.


I remember when we were cuddling and I was holding you very tight and my arm started to get numb because it was underneath you. But I didn’t seem to mind. I didn’t move. I didn’t say a word. I didn’t want to pull away from you or from that moment. I didn’t care if my whole body started to feel numb because you were the first person that made me feel something


The coolest thing is when you don’t care about being cool anymore. Indifference is the greatest aphrodisiac: that’s what really sums up style for me.


Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.


Your brain is wired for survival, not happiness. That is why it keeps bringing up negative emotions, past mistakes and worries about the future. Because of this wiring, you can get stuck in repetitive cycles of self-criticism, worry and fear that interfere with your ability to enjoy the present moment.


I need to clean my heart already from the person who has no right to be there anymore


I’m really a very happy, contented little person in spite of my broken heart.














decisivo:

.


  


My future husband probably laid up with his girl right now thinking they gone last forever and shit..Yeah alright, see yo ass in a couple years.

preexisted:

personal







You’ll never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one.

dontclimbanymore:

little-veganite:

dirty-joints:

Some actual good advice from cosmo that I thought I should put out there

“Your body is not a problem that needs to be solved through strategic dressing”


YOUR BODY IS NOT A PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED THROUGH STRATEGIC DRESSING


gypsyone:

Sunniest of days in Praha








stayfr-sh:

When Skies Collide

lemme-holla-at-you:

lovesharontate:Sharon Tate and her boyfriend, Richard Beymer, 1962

Xoxo


fashionsensexoxo:

Get this hat right here !

getthisfirefighterfit:

Love this!





xoksvdo:nineteen is boring






casual reminder that just because your idea of a good time is curling up with a book and hers is doing tequila shots does not make you a better person than her

thatskevs:

cosy



I can’t wait for my friends to start getting married because the idea of getting trashed on champagne, hitting on everyone and making speeches while two people I love commit to a life of monogamy is such a strong one.






maybe i dont want you to have feelings for me


Date someone who will
  • wake up at 4am just to listen to you talk about a bad dream you just had
  • tease you for little things just to apologize six million times when you act upset
  • be nervous to kiss you for the first time because they don’t want to fuck up 
  • touch your butt 
  • offer to buy you a book that you absolutely love, and insist when you tell them no
  • watch your favorite movies with you even if they don’t like them
  • let you give them too much information and just listen to you talk for hours 
  • stay up until you fall asleep just because they want to talk to you
  • share your love for dogs
  • talk about animals with you for hours 
  • make you laugh even if it’s 2:30am and you’re laying in bed crying because you sat there and over thought
  • reassure you that they care and will always be there for you
  • tell you that they think you’re cute when you get angry at a video game 
  • laugh with you 
  • claim to not know what you’re talking about just so they can watch as you struggle to explain it just to tell you they already know and just think you’re adorable 
Most importantly, date someone who makes you happy. 




















  • Woman: I'm smart
  • Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
  • Woman: I'm creative
  • Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
  • Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
  • Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
  • Woman: I have value
  • Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
  • Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
  • Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
Don’t tell your daughter that when a boy is mean or rude to her it’s because he has a crush on her. Don’t teach her that abuse is a sign of love.

beautifull-mindss:




Crop TopDelicate Necklace


Girl: *has a fat ass*
Guys: lmao but where are her titties???? 
Girl: *has big titties*
Guys: but her ass isn’t fat…..
Girl: *has a fat ass n big titties*
Guys: she probably got work done though!!! That’s fake!!!! And she’s a hoe!!!

luxury-andfashion:

Sale sale sale!!! 80% off already and use coupon for more discount!

Use love5 for $5 off sitewide over $59!
Use love10 for $10 off sitewide over $119!




simplistic-serendipity:

cheap, up-to-date online fashion boutique






sksparkle77:

Literally yes




A lot can happen in 6 months, but I never expected this.



MAYBE IT’S NOT MY WEEKEND, BUT IT’S GONNA BE MY YEAR” I scream at 12 am with tears streaming down my face and a bottle of champagne in my hand. it has not been my year yet. it’s not even a weekend today is Thursday


When love is not madness it is not love.

down the beach





Being positive doesn’t mean pretending everything is okay all the time. It means acknowledging your feelings and realizing that you have the power to overcome any obstacle. It means realizing that although you cannot control your circumstances, you can always see the silver lining. There is always a silver lining.




I deserve the world, so I’m going to give it to myself.





I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
It scares me how accurate this is.



If someone is talking behind your back, that means that your life is obviously more interesting than theirs.

Marry someone you’re not afraid to embarrass yourself in front of.

  • parents: so what are you going to do with your life
  • me: it's a surprise

jasonhorton:

I love this girl


We live in a culture that produces girls’ tops with narrower shoulder straps than boys’ tops, girls’ shorts that expose more leg than boys’ shorts, and then shames girls for wearing the clothes sold to them. We live in a culture that tells boys it’s okay to shed clothing in the heat in order to be more comfortable, but tells girls that their comfort is secondary to how others perceive them.

[…]
The message that we are receiving isn’t just that more ‘revealing’ clothes are wrong. It’s that our female bodies are wrong. That by having breasts and hips and legs and exposing them, we are less.


Remember yourself as a little girl, she is counting on you to protect her.

luxylicious:

For more, check out this insta! 


  • how to stop time: kiss
  • how to travel in time: read
  • how to escape time: music
  • how to feel time: write
  • how to waste time: social media
puppies are touchable happiness 


earthil:

travel, love, live

Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red.

quotes of the day to motivate me:
“work until your bank account looks like a phone number" 
$9.11



I know a couple people that owe me my time back




How to get over a fuck boy..

1. stop texting
2. never answer
3. post a picture have a nigga comment (better not delete it)
4. never cry
5. dont give a shit
6. when u see his face just look at his eyes (give him shame)





It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.







I hope you look for me in everyone you meet.



jaydeyfit:

i’ve reblogged this before but it’s so true

fashion-clue:

The latest trends, models and outfits on Street Wear.www.fashionclue.net

afashionlines:

http://afashionlines.tumblr.com/



tanbarbie:

bomb-bitch–x3:

hype-nd-luxury:

Hype and luxury blog
Up to 80% off  in the last trends of tumblr  with cheap prices


❤





makeupidol:

beauty // make up blog xo

love is a weird thing. it makes me feel weird things and think weird things. being in love feels so beautiful but it’s so sad at the same time. how does it even do that. what kind of emotion is even able to exist.



list of qualities i need in a guy
pretty eyes (blue or green)- i need my babies to have pretty eyes bc mine are hazel/green so i need my kids to have pretty colored eyes too??? is this wrong to say?
funny but not like the kind of funny that everybody is attracted to, the kind of funny that i click with and we get each others sense of humor. pls not the kind of funny where everybody is obsessed w/him cause i need somebody all to myself cause im needy af
same music taste as me plssss or just at least dont be somebody who only listens to country :( 
cant dislike the beach bc thats my favorite place to be
has to like healthy yummy food







obscvred:

Source | Photographer

kalifornia-kinqs:

.

octation:

xoxo



















































caitmceniff:

Van Gogh quotes are always good



Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love.

jayalvarrez:

world apart by jayalvarrez in coulbourne

yepitsprep:

Just a little Monday reminder to #beyourbrightest— only four more days until the weekend! #wecandothis

senyahearts:

Magdalena Frackowiak by Alique in “Icons” for Models.com

anonymously tell me your credit card number ill reply with what i bought





waive:

who is this and why can’t I look like her









It’s weird when you realize the person you once told everything to now has no idea of what’s happening in your life.





sassafranski:

Instagram: @sassafranski






do you ever get sad over something that happened a long time ago because i do 





fash-cafe:

.

In case you didn’t hear this today:
- Good morning.
- You look beautiful.
- Your outfit is hella cute.
- Your hair smells good.
- Nice butt.
- You’re sexy.
- Good job.
- You’re smart.
- Keep going.
- Stay strong.
- Bon appetit.
- You have great music taste.
- Your blog is flawless.
- I love you.
- Good night.



animal-factbook:

When chickens are first born, they will be imprinted to the nearest animal next to them. These chickens imprinted themselves onto this feline. The cat however, is still fairly new to this concept.

Checking out new followers on I.g 

18+



cartel:

Safe sex 101 by yik yak



vaterficker:

 /p/a/l/e/

pulchhritude:

hottest guys (x)

Don’t let another year go by without progress.





How someone reacts to your sadness says a lot about how long they’re going to be in your life.










seethebeautyoutthere:

a-style-chameleon:

topinstagirls:

Check out @cindyprado and more at topinstagirls.tumblr.com ♡ [JOIN]

x

❀

I hope one day
Your human body
Is not a jail cell,
Instead it’s a sunny
2pm garden with daisies 
Thriving because of 
Self love.

It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.


My fav thing is looking really hot in front of people who once made me feel like shit about my appearance



myusshi:March 14, 2015.










justenoughisplenty:

I can’t stop laughing at this

marc-jvcobs:

follow for similar posts x

difficult:

“You never loved me”

Nudity is not porn. An exposed body is not for your pleasure. Learn to respect that.

Please don’t send me anymore temporary ass people, if they’re only teaching me a lesson I’ve already learned.

I hate it when men make unsolicited comments about a woman’s body. Like “she’s got a nice shape but she needs to tighten up her stomach”
How about you tighten up your lips and never speak again you ignorant shit.

Timing is everything. That guy you meet at 18 would mean something different to you if you met him at 28

tell yourself you’re hot. tell yourself you’re amazing. tell yourself you’re untouchably, radiantly attractive. do it every day, even if it feels like you’re lying to yourself. insist to the mirror that you’re the cutest thing its ever reflected. if you do it enough eventually it wont feel like lying anymore, it’ll be automatic, and you’ll recognize yourself as the incredible babe you really are.

runwayandbeauty:

Kate Grigorieva - Backstage at Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture.



bruh my phone is always in my damn hand if u think im ignoring you i am







Why stress over someone that won’t even text to see if you’re alright?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz