Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. // Often, the person you’re missing doesn’t exist anymore. You miss their past-selves. You miss the person they used to be.//One day I’m going to be everything you ever wished for. And you won’t be able to have me // It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go.

"I used to think that you were my dearest lost and then I was angry and thought I was yours. I guess it took me too long to realize I didn’t lose you nor did you lose me. We don’t lose things that aren’t meant to be ours in the first place. And that’s quite alright, we aren’t meant to have all that we think we want at the moment.

To have pain and to lose it, to have love and then to lose that too - well, that is what keeps us alive."



How do you tell someone that
the reason you’re sad
is because you love them?

Never apologize for how much love you have to give. Just feel sorry for those who didn’t want any of it



Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?

If someone makes you feel, let them.

I’ll never be able to look at your face without loving you.

Her eyes told stories, 
but he was too focused 
on her lips
to hear them. 


Not everyone is born with beautiful skin,
but a beautiful heart can reside in anyone…
Mind your words, mind your actions,
and share kindness, and love as often as you can.❞


You said you wouldn’t leave me, but here I am having conversations with your absence.

Only called on when you need something,
I hear my cell chirp and I hear it ring.
You don’t treat me like a human being.
No matter, you never spoke to me another way.
Only ask me to do what you want, say what you say,
doesn’t matter, it goes on night and day.
Only when you want something, you knock on my door.
I have grown so tired and become so bored.
Don’t want to answer to you anymore.
Don’t give me a glare when you are denied,
I am tired of being used, tired of your lies
You just expect. You never said ‘Please.’
Have someone else tend to your needs,


while I’m looking at you.
But that doesn’t matter,
what does is,
how I’ll be awake at 3am when you call,
because you drank too much vodka with your friends,
and now you can’t find your way back home.
What does matter is,
how I’ll still love you,
even though your father left marks on your skin, 
that will always be a reminder that we’re only human.
What does matter is,
how I’ll cheer you on,
even though you didn’t get the job,
you’ve dreamed about since you were nine.
I won’t be the girl you fantasized about,
when you were fourteen,
while ripping out pictures from the Playboy magazine.
But I promise,
I’ll be the one to stop you,
from drinking more than your memories can handle,
or standing on the last inch of the train platform. 
After all,
angels are supposed to be in disguise,
but it’ll take a miracle for you to figure it out.

Say “Hi” first. If there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s that if you want to talk to someone, talk to them. Go out on a limb. Do not wait for them to talk to you first because, odds are, they’re waiting for the same thing.

No, fuck you. I was good enough. But you made me believe I wasn’t.


At times, I thought I would die because I missed someone so much.

If someone points at your black clothes and asks you whose funeral is it, a look around the room and a casual “haven’t decided yet” is always a good response.

What if I never love anyone the way I loved him?“ I asked the space.
“You won’t,” it replied. “You never love the same way twice.”


It’s ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by something we’ve seen coming.

I believe everyone will experience two great pains in life; having your heart broken by someone you love and breaking the heart of someone you love


don’t check up on people who have decided you are not in their picture anymore. you don’t need to know how they’re doing. save yourself the trouble, seriously.


Don’t promise you’ll stay. You’re not going to stay. Or I’m not. I don’t know. Either way. Something will tear us apart. That’s just how it is. This is just how it goes. Love was not built to last and neither were we. I know you think you love me right now. I’m sure that you do. But you won’t. Love won’t outlive us. I’ve only been breathing for sixteen years and you’re eighteen and about to fall off the edge of the world and there is too much time left for us to love each other for all of it no matter how hard we try. One of us is going to fall for someone else. For a hundred other people. Or maybe we’ll start breaking each other’s bones and trying to fix it all with kisses that taste empty, still tongues and bleeding lips. You won’t always love me, you just can’t. Please don’t promise you’ll stay. You’re not going to stay so just love me while we’re here and while we’re still alive at the same time.
I’ll be yours until I’m not


Heartbreak is not always blood and crushed ribs and waking up in the middle of the night because you were choking on your own tears in your sleep.
Sometimes it’s simply standing in the middle of the supermarket, trying not to throw up on the floor and attempting to stop your teeth from chattering and figuring out which loaf of bread you’re getting a better deal on at the same time.

It always amazes me how much I can care about a person. I can take a lot of shit and always see the good inside of them. I will stick with that person until the end, I will go out of my way to improve their mindset, thoughts and lifestyle. I’m loyal beyond measure and I love until my hearts content, but as soon as my intuition speaks and I get an epiphany and finally realise that it’s not mutual or reciprocated, I immediately switch off. I carry on with life as if they never existed, and it rarely hurts because I love myself enough to know when to stop. People prey on those with low self esteem and sometimes your kindness can be mistaken for that, but let me tell you.. that is certainly not me. I always think to myself, there are so many ways people can hurt you, but they should morally draw the line at love, because it’s not a game. Once I realised that this person I’ve gone out of my way to care about, can continually disrespect me with no hesitation, they are no longer alive to me and I refuse to entertain anything that has no life in it.

The next time you lose heart and you can’t bear to experience what you’re feeling, you might recall this instruction: change the way you see it and lean in. Instead of blaming our discomfort on outer circumstances or on our own weakness, we can choose to stay present and awake to our experience, not rejecting it, not grasping it, not buying the stories that we relentlessly tell ourselves. This is priceless advice that addresses the true cause of suffering—yours, mine, and that of all living beings.

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.

“whats the saddest word in english?”
Almost.
“Why?”
I was almost good for her. She was almost in love with me. We almost made it.


Thank you for leaving me. Someday, I will give this love to someone who is far more deserving than you. And you’ll regret it because you cannot find someone who will give you greater love as much as I do.

“I still care about him,” she started, when I asked about him.
“I mean, how can I not?” Her eyes began to wander to the ceiling. “He was my friend first, before all this catastrophe happened. He cared about me when no one did. He accompanied me when I was alone. He listened to all my mindless ramblings. He made me feel like I was invincible. He defended me. He made me smile even when I didn’t want to.”
She glanced at him and smiled a little. “The happiness he brought when he came into my life is much bigger than the sadness.”





Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.


do you ever miss someone but never let them know because you have this feeling that they are doing just fine without you anyways? 

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

1: What would you name your future daughter?
2: Do you miss anyone?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33: What do people call you?
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: What are you listening to right now?
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40: What is on your wrists right now?
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
49: Have you ever been to New York?
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?



Love someone who is kinder to you than you are to yourself.

What you know about me is what I allow you to know; be wary of your assumptions.

"You probably don’t even
remember who I am
or what we had
but I could only hope
that if we were to
meet in the streets,
maybe you’d still feel the same spark 
that caused a forest fire
years back."


"And when you become comfortable being alone, you realize that you were never drowning in loneliness to begin with because you always had your own company for comfort, and ever so often, that is more than enough."



Every story begins with you;
it may end with someone else
being an essential character
but you are always the protagonist.
In between these chapters
are your mind
your words
and your feelings.
Don’t let someone else
tear those pages out.

I believe in wishes on stars as much as wishing on airplanes and 11:11, so on that first twinkling star, I wished for you to find happiness. When you told me stories, I didn’t wish to be your future, I wished for you to have a happy one. I wanted you to find one you’ve dreamt about to make up for all the pain people have caused, to help you have faith in tomorrow instead of wasting them on the historical characters of your stories that won’t show up to save you.

Often times,
I find pieces
of you
left on my
cardigan
or my
favourite pair of
black jeans.
Your scent,
your smile,
your laughter
all wrapped up
in a silk ribbon
laying on
the front of
my porch.
Sometimes,
it’s as if
you never
left at all.


Maybe mama was right.
She said to never trust someone
who could make you open up
as easily as the way
sunshine and water
made flowers bloom.
Mama was right
when she said
that you could be the prettiest
rose in the garden
but someone would be allergic
or didn’t want to get their hands dirty.


Some nights
you just want someone
to hold
when your heart
is empty
and although
it won’t fill the void,
it’s nice to have
someone to say
“good night”
to."

You never asked if I fell in love with you.
Yes. Why, yes I did. Or were you afraid to know the answer because what if that was the one thing that would have made you stay?
I think about it all from day one to the three months of you leaving, and not hearing a word; and then the warm summer that gave me goosebumps to the night I was brave enough to reach out, and the day we saw each other again.
I fell in love from that first moment to the last breath before I left your apartment.
But then I realized, nothing would have made you stayed if you already made your mind up to leave.

“I know I have no right to make requests from you,” I started, “but I need to ask anyway.”
You nodded.
“Please don’t forget me.”
“And the second?” You asked.
“Remember me.
Please.”


When I walk down these crowded streets, I either see you or no one else at all."

I need to stop being in love with the ideas of what could have been. We could have slowly inched closer and held each other a little tighter. We could have laughed a little harder and fallen in love some more. There are so many things that could have happened, but didn’t. We almost were. We almost weren’t. We almost happened. Cupid almost won. But he didn’t. And we didn’t either.

I hate the word “somewhere”
because it can mean many different places.
It can mean where you are and where you are not.
“Somewhere” can be where I want to be or where I actually am.
“Somewhere” is what wakes me up at 3AM
and where I want to stay with you at 3PM.
“Somewhere” means the direction we’re heading
but it also means the steps we are taking back.
“Somewhere” is the breeze in my hair when we walk down crowded streets
and it is the wind against my skin on a misty night.
“Somewhere”
is the place I am with you,
without a sense of direction, not knowing where we’re heading.
All I know is that
we are going somewhere.

"It’s sad to think that the person you stare across the table, the one who helps you order your plate sometimes, and the one you fall asleep next to may someday be sitting across the table and laughing with somebody else. My, doesn’t that make you wonder, what if we aren’t meant to meet just one person, and we’re supposed to drink coffee with someone new once in a while and connect with somebody else because there’s more. Life is supposed to show you that right? That when windows shatter, glasses break, and tables turn - there’s more?"

"Maybe time wasn’t right
then,
maybe isn’t right
now
but maybe,
time will be right
one day
for us."

I don’t eat desserts anymore,” I say
“And I don’t skip class.
I don’t get mad at the world
But I still think it’s sometimes unfair.”
It’s only been a little over six months
But things have changed.
You are still you
But I am not the girl you met in March.
“I’m still busy with work,” you say
“And I’m still traveling.”
I understand; it was never me.
It was always you.

"Nostalgia
is what
fucks me
when you are
gone."

"I know we will grow up some day,” I started, “either together or apart.

But when that time comes, I hope you remember my name and my face. I hope you remember that my socks never match. And I hope you remember the sound of my laugh. That will be enough for me

That night, I’ll find myself wondering if you saw me as the woman you used to like a lot, or the woman you couldn’t love enough."

How to test someone's loyalty ?
 ANONYMOUS
Don’t test people. That’s how you lose them.

Conversations pt. II by Ming D. Liu

What I get for trying to be sweet…
“I’ll stay away if you want me to.”
“I don’t want you to but I’m just warning you.”
“I used to say that about myself, but then I realized it was only because I was scared of letting anyone in. Who made you this way?”


 wish I knew 
how to be kinder, 
to be softer with my touch 
instead of tainting every art piece 
I come in contact with.

I wish I knew 
how to laugh 
on the tallest amusement ride 
instead of screaming at every twist. 

I wish I knew 
how to be the roses 
people stop by to smell 
instead of thorns that prick their fingers.  

I wish I knew 
how to feel pretty, 
to be beautiful, 
without wishing I was more 
than everything God has made me to be.


The thing about missing someone is that you search for them in everyone, yet, a part of you is relieved that no one else resembles them. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you think there’s only going to be one person for you. And you find comfort in knowing that there is someone made for you out there, even if you don’t end the story together.

The thing about missing someone is that you want to continue missing them. When this aching feeling becomes the only thing left of this person, it’s the last hope you can hold onto. More than once in a while, you think about where they are in the world or what they are doing and if they ever stop to miss you too.

We don’t understand
the heat of fire
until we are burned by it.
We don’t understand
the value of innocence
until we ultimately lose it.

We don’t understand
the light of the sun
until all we see is darkness.




I think
we worry too much
about people leaving
before they even go
and we spend so much time
waiting for it to happen
that we forget
to enjoy the time
that we do have with them.



"I won’t beg someone to love me. I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value. I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it. I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that."

#135 from The Letters You Left Behind by Ming D. Liu
“Talk to me,” he says. “What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing,” I say, “Absolutely nothing.” I didn’t want him to see that side of me. I couldn’t show it to him, because I’ve learned that once you reveal all that you are, people eventually get scared and they run.

I’m not sure if I could ever show him, or anyone that side I’m not proud of.

“Come back to me,” I hear him plead.

“I’m right here.”

“You may be laying next to me, but you’re not here with me.”
"

Then you grow up and realize that sometimes, no one is to blame when things fall apart.
“You know, when I was younger and people walked away, I would always blame them. And if I couldn’t blame them, I would blame myself.
I would tell myself that it was my fault for not being enough for them.”
“You grew up,” you said.
“I did. I grew up and I realize that it’s no one’s wrong doing when they choose to walk away. In life, you get that choice of staying or leaving. You can’t help it if you want to leave and you can’t stay somewhere if you’re always trying to pry the door opened. Eventually, you’ll find a way out; whether you break the window or smash the door, if you want to run, you will be gone.
I stopped getting angry at the world when it fell apart. It’s out of anyone’s control. Things change; people come and people go. And you can’t hold that against them.

I never saw him as a regret,” I said, “I don’t think I ever will.
I guess it’s because through it all - it, he, we, and the almost ‘us’, made me a better person. It made me vulnerable and it allowed me to experience all the emotions I’ve only seen in books and movies.
He was the true meaning of how home wasn’t a place, but a feeling - it was irreplaceable, and no matter where I was or where I decided to go, I would always find a way back.
He made life a little less lonely. I was always alone, but never lonely, and I appreciated life that way, until I met him and realized that maybe I didn’t need to be alone. Because when he was in it, life was just full of life itself.
I was so alive. I was free. I was more “me” than I thought I could ever be.“

Making memories
with someone new
in old places
that meant something
with someone else
is so damn bittersweet."



To be back here, in the same place where I once fell in love for the first time and when you fell out of love once again, is strange. It’s strange to think that these grounds our feet has touched will contain the footprints of someone else, that our hearts will one day beat for another one.
To think that a while back, we walked, we ran, and we danced in the rain, in the snow, beneath the burning sun, together as if forever might be a thing. To wander down these same streets and trying to forget the memories that were made here, is difficult. It is difficult to replace old things with new ones.
Nostalgia will demand for you to live in the paths you’ve already crossed.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Yes, I know I’m late)
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

In another life, 
we shall 
fall in love
with each other’s laugh 
and give one another 
wings 
instead of knives.

I hope you never have to
lose yourself
to find out who you are
and the pieces you want to keep.
Because I did,
and I wish I held on
instead of letting go.

Tomorrow night I’m going to watch the sunset with someone new. I hope I won’t be wishing that this person is you.


Making memories 
with someone new 
in old places 
that meant something 
with someone else 
is so damn bittersweet."



My problem with people is that I get too attached, once you made an impact on my life and found yourself a way to my heart, you will always be there, and when someone leaves, no matter how long it’s been, few months or years, they will still be on my mind, and I cannot help it, and this kind of thing consumes me, because I don’t have contact with them, but they are always on my mind, I see them in my dreams, and it hurts, because that’s the closest I’ll ever get to them.

March 23rd, 2015 by Ming D. Liu



When you feel so much 
and confuse it 
for feeling nothing 
at all."

But that’s what it’s like to love someone so deeply - to stay up till four in the morning, not because you’re lonely and restless, but because you are too happy to even close your eyes.

Excerpt from the letters he left behind #18 by Ming D. Liu

“When will I see you again?” You asked.

“I’ll see you soon,” I promised.

But I wasn’t sure if I meant it. Because when he used to tell me he’d see me soon, he never did. And I felt myself making the same promises he couldn’t keep.



Maybe I showed too much,
and you felt too little.
Maybe, your fears,
conquered and you surrendered.
Maybe I hoped too much
and you had no faith.
Maybe you tried to say things
and I didn’t understand.
I spoke, you listened.
You talked, I heard.
Maybe we are the stars
that will not align.
Or I, the moon,
you, the sun.
You are warmth
and I create tides.
I am a storm hitting the sea
and you are the light in me.


“Where did your passion go?”
“I’m not sure. Maybe it was the day they arrived.  Maybe it was the day they left.
Or maybe it was the day I decided to walk away.”


"You never promised anything, but I swore your eyes did."



Sadness isn’t always painful. You can be sad, yet, still appreciate the things that have made you this way.
And when I think about the moments leading up to that, I am rather happy it all happened, from the way it sky rocketed to the way it came crumbling down like rock sized hail. You and I existed at one point in time and that may make my heart ache, but it also makes my memories rest well.

“How could you be so mature about it?” My friend asked. “How could you just look him straight in the eye and forgive him for hurting you? How were you able to just let it go and not even ask about the new person in his life?
If it were me, I’d yell. I’d scream. I’d be selfish and make sure at that moment, my words would hurt him as much as he broke me.
I would have tried my best to break him for letting us go.”
“Because who he’s with now, doesn’t matter. It never will. It’s not about her. It’s not about what we used to be,” I replied, “It’s about him.
He is happy now and that’s all that matters. You know, I always joke around about how I wish this new person in his life won’t be as funny as I am, or not as pretty as I am, or won’t be as intelligent as I am, but truth is, I hope she is more than that.
I hope she is fierce. I hope she is sassy, because I know that’s what he loved about me the most. I hope she laughs at every joke. I hope she has a gleaming smile. I hope she can challenge him. I hope she likes to waste a day watching reruns. But I hope she also likes new adventures.
I hope she is good to him. I hope she never breaks his heart.
I hope he is happy with her.
I hope he is happy.


If I stumble upon your blog one day, I’ll be sure to leave you a message.”
“Don’t,” I started, “just please don’t do that to me.
"Okay, I won’t,” you solemnly swore.
“You’ll break it even more,” I whispered. “You’ll shatter all the pieces that are left.
When that day comes, I will be sipping on iced green tea in a cafe downtown. I will be busy doing work on my laptop or writing towards my career as a novelist, writing the book you told me you knew I would. I will be dreaming of the future, the endless possibilities of traveling and seeing the world we’ve both wanted to see. I will be adding stamps onto my passport. I will be wearing my vintage boots, your favourite dress, and a pair of mismatched socks; but I won’t wonder what you’d think about them. I will be happy with my life. And my thoughts won’t wander to you or where you are at that moment.
But I know I’d lose all of that strength if you do that. I can’t afford to crumble when I have been rebuilding for so long. And as much as I want to hear from you again one day, I can’t allow you to do that to me.
Do you understand?”


Life doesn’t pause if you can’t seem to listen. You can either dance or you can just stand there; but it’s too short of a time to have nothing to look forward to.
Whether it’s tomorrow or days from now, find something there worth getting through today. Maybe it’s a song, a novel, a good friend, or some kind of dessert that makes a long day alright, or maybe it’s just waking up early on a weekend and getting things done.
Love the simplicity, the random acts of kindness, and the way you walk down these roads; they will take you on adventures and to places you didn’t know existed.
“Stay in Surprise’s home,” says Life “He will force you to climb up the mountains and tumble back down.
And then I will teach you how to survive.

People think that if you love somebody hard enough then everything is just gonna work out. People are wrong.


Healing is an uncomfortable and lonesome process. It’s why we pick our scabs, it’s why we drunk text our exes.

on’t ever feel bad for making a decision that upsets other people. You are not responsible for their happiness, you are responsible for your happiness.

Why is it that we can’t stop thinking about the people who ruined us?

Let it hurt. Let it bleed. Let it heal. And let it go

I miss you in a way that is changing me.

You make lists in your head about what you want in a lover, like brown hair and a sweet voice. A sharp mind and a soft heart, a sense of humor that actually makes you laugh like you mean it. This and that. And it’s all bullshit. Because people aren’t lists. And I’ve always wanted to be the person who made someone realize that. I want to come across someone with a list in their head that is nothing like the person I am, and I want to show them what they didn’t even know they were looking for. People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves. Nobody really knows what they want.Not until it’s right in front of them.



 Her eyes were broken in the dark crying tears that told a story no one could hear. 

 I feel emptiness in my heart and I wish it was enough. 


 I’ve tasted love and I’ve tasted sin and in the end they both are just as bitter. 


 I know where to find the ghosts but where do humans hide? 

Don’t think about leaving, don’t say you’ll leave, don’t give yourself the chance to think about it. Just leave. That’s one thing where it’s easier done than said -or thought of-. 

We were all a little bit lost and too crazy to find a way but she was mad enough to believe that she could be saved. 

 She loved like there was no risk or pain, like there will never be regret, carelessly and without conditions. I couldn’t love the way she loved even if I had a thousand hearts. 

People will leave you. People you love will leave you, their memories will haunt you and your mind will be no place to hide. It will burn -not like hell- but it will burn and you will hurt. And the only way to avoid that is not to love or be loved, and that will hurt too. Everything will hurt so just choose the kind of hurt that won’t knock you down to hell. 

 When she is hot with anger she doesn’t speak, she waits till she’s cold enough for her words to be forged by cruelty and then she speaks them like a knife that cuts deep into the mind disturbing the clarity and distorting thoughts. 

sexpansion:
Mood: ¼/2014I’m really really sorry.

Your absence left me detached, with every single detail about me attached to you that even sometimes my tea smells like your coffee, and I can’t determine whether it’s losing its scent or I am losing my sanity 

 For too long I have been chasing heart beats hoping that someday one would stop for me. 

 I have done all the wrong things to find the right words, and when I did, everything else was lost and no one was there to listen to them. 

 She was very human and I was very hurt. She couldn’t take all the bad stuff away but she made everything else good and enough, which was more than I could ever ask and more than I could ever need. 

What do you think about Romeo and Juliette? Do you think it's a great love story or a tragedy? Do you love it?
Foolish and fragile kids who couldn’t understand that crossing certain forbidden lines isn’t fun but in fact fatal and that it would cost them more than their hearts. They came to each other with danger and left with death, they didn’t get the chance to understand their own hearts before they lost them.
She needed to be filled and he needed to be emptied of poetry. He had lots of what she lacked. And they were both empty of pain and that’s why they needed to inflect some on their own, to prove that they in fact can be hurt and feel hurt. They simply wanted to feel. And nothing is more stronger than pain to be felt and nothing is more exciting than fear and tension. And that’s why they ended tragically. That’s why it’s a tragedy.
I don’t think it’s love. I think it’s human nature. To give strongly, to take strongly, to cross limits, to prove something, to feel more ,to be lost, to find safety, to claim an understating of love, to believe in dying for something.
I think it just says one thing “if you are ready for death then you are welcome to love”
P.S. Pardon I didn’t notice that I almost wrote a full essay. I don’t know why it provoked me to write as such, but thank you.

 I am weak, and I am too tired to forgive. 

 He looks at her like she is a long lost memory he is trying to remember. 

Yes it bothers me. But one day it won’t.

All I want is for someone to look at me and think, “damn I’m lucky.

If someone digs a hole in you, plant some nice flowers and tell them to go fuck themselves.


Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.


I want you to miss me, before it’s too late.


You know how when you’re in a car and it’s pouring down rain, you go under a bridge and everything stops. Everything goes silent and it’s almost peaceful. Then you finally get from under the bridge, and everything hits you a litter harder than before.

You were my bridge.
You were my bridge.



I have enough love for the both of us but it means nothing if I don’t have you.



timid:

receiving this broke my heart slightly - awkwarddly

The Greek word for return is nostos. Algos means suffering. So nostalgia is the suffering caused by an unappeased yearning to return.

 She is always too strong for me, and I fear that my weakness will be the one thing that breaks her. 

 I wish that in your dreams you see me running after you and I wish that in your nightmares you see yourself running after me, and I wish you run out of breath and never ever stop running. 

There are always two sides to a story; she never told hers, and she never bothered hearing mine. 


Life is too often ugly, but too often does it change and that’s beautiful. 

 I desire too much, too hard and too often, it corrupts my soul. 

Too often do I doubt my own truth. 

 I had the luxury to feel sad. I had the luxury to choose happiness. It’s too late, but now that I can’t feel anything, now that my only choice is emptiness, I know I took those times and feelings for granted. 

What's more painful? To be broken or to break another soul?
I don’t think the pain can be compared. Breaking someone’s soul is like walking over broken glass, after sometime you know where to step to avoid the sharp edges. Being broken is like carrying those sharp pieces of recharge inside you and they keep on cutting you inside out.
The pain is different. And it depends on who’s carrying it.

Anonymous asked:
My birthday is 5/7. I'm sure we have very similar personalities. Perhaps we even understand pain the same way.
We all understand pain the same way, pain is very simple, it hurts. How we let it out or how we keep it in is what complicates it and us


It’s rather an ugly feeling, remembering how you loved someone and hating yourself for it. 

 May is here and it’s beautiful but I still have November on my mind. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz