"Why are you single? A lot of guys are trying to date you." No, a lot of guys are trying to fuck me, there’s a difference.

Nie pozwól nikomu by gasił Twój blask 
tylko dlatego, że razi go w oczy..

dont ever invite me over to ‘watch movies with you’ if that’s not what you actually mean because i like movies a whole lot more than i like human contact and i will just watch that movie


do you ever look at your best friend and just think “someone is going to be so in love with you someday”

You’ve got to have someone who loves your body. Who doesn’t define you, but sees you. Who loves what [they] see. Who you don’t have to struggle to be good enough for. ❞

can I skip to the part of my life where I’m financially stable and have someone to sleep next to every night

Tell her shes beautiful. 
That theres nothing in the heavens or the universes that competes with her beauty.
Tell her every detail that you love about her, from the freckles at her right hip to her mole just below her left ear. 
Tell her how much you love her. 
Show her it too. 
Fight for her when she says she done and is crying her heart out. 
Tell her how stupid you were and how beautiful she is even when she’s in her worst state. 
She chose you to stay with. 
So just prove to her that she made the right decision. ❞


❝ I wonder why our life must quiver between beauty and guilt, consummation and sadness, desire and regret, immortality and tattered moments unknowable, truth and beautiful meaningful lies. ❞


An honorable human relationship — that is, one in which two people have the right to use the word “love” — is a process, delicate, violent, often terrifying to both persons involved, a process of refining the truths they can tell each other. It is important to do this because it breaks down human self-delusion and isolation. It is important to do this because in doing so we do justice to our own complexity. It is important to do this because we can count on so few people to go that hard way with us.
It isn’t that to have an honorable relationship with you, I have to understand everything, or tell you everything at once, or that I can know, beforehand, everything I need to tell you. It means that most of the time I am eager, longing for the possibility of telling you. That these possibilities may seem frightening, but not destructive, to me. That I feel strong enough to hear your tentative and groping words. That we both know we are trying, all the time, to extend the possibilities of truth between us.
The possibility of life between us.




Come back to me, God boy.
You taste like leaving.
And lightening.
Come back to me, God boy.
I knew you in another life
and we had the same name.
Come back to me, God boy.
I’ll never love anyone like I loved you.
I’m like a June bug. I’m always
shifting towards the light of you.


❝ I dream too much, and I don’t write enough, and I’m trying to find you everywhere. ❞

❝ I know how you feel,“ I said. “You run into something you totally don’t get, and it’s scary as hell. But once you learn something about it, it gets easier to handle. Knowledge counters fear. It always has. ❞


❝ In a galaxy full of stars I found you. ❞

❝ Lolita is not about love, because love is always mutual; Lolita is about obsession, which is never, ever love, and Nabokov himself was so disappointed that people did not understand this and take away the right message… For how could anyone call this feeding frenzy of selfishness, devouring, and destruction “love”? ❞


God, forgive me if I asked you more than I thanked you.

Feeling balanced this morning. That mind+body connection is a real thing, so take some time out of your day to free yourself from routine.

We are all endlessly soft for someone.
You would love them in the middle of the night if they came to your door, slurring and bloodshot. You would love them in the middle of a war with carnage all around you, gunpowder coating your lips. You would love them sick, tired, full of hate. You would love love love them. Endlessly. Your nerve endings are exhausted from begging you to stop. But loving them is like lighting yourself on fire, it is the most beautiful pain you can imagine.
For everyone else, you are the girl who runs with wolves, howling at the moon, all strength and fight and pride.
But for them, you lay at their feet like a stray dog. Running after them begging for scraps of their affection. Love could turn to hate, poisoned with harsh words and still you’d stay; whimpering love me, love me, love me.
Maybe there are people who stay inside us, haunting the space between our ribs but never solid enough to wrap their phantom hands around our hearts. Their presence leaves you breathless some days. Suffocating you with their sheer thereness. Because they are there, in everything. It has been weeks, months, years, but they move your pen as though they are next to you still.


I beg you –
Do not shatter a heart as soft as mine. It won’t dare to accept being betrayed by the one it loves.


 Almost seven thousand languages, and not one of them holds words adequate to describe the joy I felt when you stepped into my life, nor the loss I suffered when you decided to step out

“Then he kissed her. At his lips touch, she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.”

❝ It takes a special kinda man to love a woman like me. ❞


The saddest word is almost
Almost getting there
Almost being better
An almost love
We almost had it
I almost opened up
You almost loved me
I almost let you
We almost made it
But you were my best almost 


❝ I cry in silence.
 I miss you in silence. 
I love you in silence. 
You can’t handle my noise. ❞


“If I loved you once, I’ll love you forever.”
Since when does this have to be such a goddamn horrible thing?
My heart is huge, and my heart is full.
And I love that.
If you want to take that away, or to possess me, good luck trying.
If I let you in here, should you be so lucky,
then you have to understand it’s a crowded place
filled with friends and paintbrushes and photographs and people I used to know.
But I made room for you,
and if you can’t make yourself comfortable
then go ahead,
try cramming yourself into someone else’s tiny heart,
but know you’ll always have your place
here.
Because if I loved you once, I’ll love you forever.


❝ Caring is not something you should be ashamed of, in fact it’s something you should be proud of because no one seems like they have that enough courage to care nowadays. ❞


How do you tell someone that
the reason you’re sad
is because you love them

she’s the camera’s
subject:
the sun for colored film.
her smile is like
clear light bouncing off
the darkness of the
mediterranean at nighttime.
we all know it,
her smile.
when it’s working,
moves like sea water—
always going somewhere
strongly.


clingy and annoying doesn’t bother me when it’s from the right person


love me enough to 
challenge me, love me 
enough to keep me growing ❞

❝ There was too much, always, then too little. ❞

❝ I want you always to remember me. Will you remember that I existed, and that I stood next to you here like this. ❞


❝ Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. ❞

❝ I feel you in my bones. Your silence screams in my ears. ❞


❝ No, don’t be afraid. I can’t help looking at you. I shan’t turn my eyes away. And I’ll be nice to you, ever so nice. Only you must be nice to me, too. ❞


…because I love you more than I can say,
If I could tell you I would let you know. ❞

Tell me what do you hate about yourself 
And I’d love them the most,
Guide me to your darkness 
I’ll be the company that would make you safe,
Share your silence with me
I’ll make it sounds like peace,
Show me what your anger is made of
Kill me, burn me 
I want to get hurt by you,
All the violence you use against yourself 
Use it against me,
The soul you were born with 
Deserved to worshipped,
You’re fathomless I can feel 
By the worlds you hide beneath,
You are an ineffable gift
Honey, you are a miracle


I always have such need to merely talk to you. Even when I have nothing to talk about – with you I just seem to go right ahead and sort of invent it. I invent it for you. Because I never seem to run out of tenderness for you and because I need to feel you near. Excuse the bad writing and excuse the emotional overflow. What I mean to say, perhaps, is that, in a way, I am never empty of you; not for a moment, an instant, a single second. 


kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world. no matter what you look like.




I would like a lifetime spent with an irrational and suspicious goddess, some short-tempered jealousy on the side, and a bottle of wine that tastes like you, a glass that’s never empty.


❝ The day is ending just as always; Cruel miracles over me injuring the leftovers of my hopes ❞

it’s hot and you feel as though you could swallow the sun
you dance like nothing matters
and you sweat as the music embeds itself in your skin
this is what it means to be alive



freepeople:The Myna Headband <—Here!

theres too many good people out there to be stressing over one shitty person. get the fuck over them, love yourself & find better.

start now. start where you are. start with fear. start with pain. start with doubt. start with hands shaking. start with voice trembling but start. start and don’t stop. start where you are, with what you have. just … start.


Being able to find someone you click with so naturally is the best feeling ever. You feel like you’ve been best friends you’re whole life, it feels like you’re coming home. You’re so comfortable with them. Maybe that’s what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home.

i need someone who’s okay with laying in bed all day but also up for spontaneous adventures.

may you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon.


deal with difficult tasks while they are easy. act on large issues while they are small.


if nothing else, be kind. radiate positivity; this world could use it.

you are not afraid.
you are a cathedral waiting to be filled with hymns;
you are an infinite playground;
you are sky-bound and sprinting,
so cover your heart in goose-bump armor.
it will only beat stronger,
beat louder.

reality is ugly,
but life is beautiful.

liquidnight:Isabel MuñozUntitled, 1995From the Danza Cubana Series [via Everyday_I_Show]



whatever you resist you become. if you resist anger, you are always angry. if you resist sadness, you are always sad. if you resist suffering, you are always suffering. if you resist confusion, you are always confused.
we think that we resist certain states because they are there, but actually they are there because we resist them.

there is always something left to love.

to fall in love with someone’s thoughts - the most intimate, splendid romance.

alone doesn’t mean lonely
alone means bravery
simple courage to sit outside and let the wind blow through your hair
to know in the deepest corners of your heart that you are okay
that you are alive and free
and that alone,
is the most courageous, beautiful thing a human heart can proclaim

radfully:

a cool blog //

brandyusa

#brandyusa

#brandyusa ⚡️

😍😍😍 Vote for our girl @scarlettleithold! Repost this photo with #TeenChoice #ChoiceModel #brandyusa

#brandyusa

#brandyusa



#brandyusa







#brandyusa





#brandyusa

#brandyusa 👑

#brandyusa

#brandyusa

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz