❝ I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here. ❞ // ❝ Just because I still crave your lips on mine doesn’t mean you deserve to even have your name on my breath. ❞“You say you’re over it but your eyes always wander back in my direction.” //“I want to take good photos. Drink dark coffee. And travel the world.” // “If you forget everything else about me, please remember this. I walked down that street and I never looked back and I love you. I love you. I love you so much that I shall hate you for ever for today.” “What if you meet the right person, but at the wrong time?”“You can’t keep dancing with the devil and ask why you’re still in hell”

And I still wonder, how someone can feel so lonely while loving and being loved.

The fastest way to kill something special, is to compare it to anything else.

The quality of a man isn’t measured by the size of his bank account, but rather by the size of the smile of the woman on his arm."

"You are good at something, stop lying to yourself. You’re good at breaking down comic book plots, cooking ramen perfectly, making your friends happy, knowing the time without looking at a clock, getting the perfect ending at RPG’s, or figuring out the twist ending to movies. Don’t let society tell you your talents are meaningless because they don’t serve an economical purpose. Your talents reflect your interests and passions, and what’s important to you is important."

Marry a strong woman. Your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he’s a man."

Szczęście, gdy możemy choćby tylko znaleźć się w czyimś życiu, przynajmniej wynieść z niego wspomnienia, jeśli nie nogą wstąpić, to choćby pamięcią, po kryjomu nawet, bez niczyjej wiedzy ani domysłu, nie zauważeni ani podpatrzeni. Może dzięki samej naszej obecności w czyimś życiu spełnia się po trosze i nasze życie

I hope your day is as good as my ass.

I’d rather be miserable with you than happy without you.











I have moved on, but there are still times when you cross my mind, and there are still nights when memories flashes back.




One day he’s going to meet me after a long shift at work with a coffee in his hand saying “come with me” and I’ll tell him about my day.
One day he’s going to bring me a punch of purple tulips that he saw me gazing at in the shop window earlier that week.
One day he’s going to let me fall asleep while he’s holding me and his arm will go numb but he won’t move because he thinks I’m cute when I’m sleeping.
One day he’ll tell me how much I mean to him, but better yet, he will show me through all the little things.
He will want to see me
He will want to talk to me
He will want to make time for me
He will want to make me smile
He will want my cuddles
And crave my kisses.
He will be everything I’ve never had.
He won’t be you.



If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now.


You were nothing but a temporary bandage on a permanent wound.




I carved your name into a rock because I know that time will eventually wear it away. Wind will blow across your skin and you’ll fade into the background like so many before.
Your eyes give you away. Have I told you that before? Even when you’re silent I can trace your thoughts through the green in your eyes. It’s like connect the dots straight to your heart.
I’m not going to make a big deal about it but I think I’m in love with you. I can’t get over it. You almost left before I knew you and I don’t think I could sleep without knowing someone like you exists in the world.
Fate and hope are the two things I believe will fuck you up more than any person.
And you know what you give me?
Exactly that. It was fate we met when we did. You give me hope where I would bleed. You showed me the world isn’t all eyes and no ears. You brought the sun down to hell for me.
If you ever doubt yourself for a moment just remember how strong your wrists are, how big your heart is, and how green your eyes are.


I miss us.
“Us”
Us?
Did ‘us’ ever mean anything to you.
What even is us?
If you say us twenty times over
It makes the most redundant sound and loses all meaning.
Is that what we did?
We made us a chore that got repeated and lost meaning.
I miss us,
For what we were
Not what we are.


 I’ll never understand why it had to be you

I know your past and I wish to be part of your future, but right now we’re stuck in the present.
There’s no easy way for me to tell you to stay or to make you fall in love, but I can do this for you.
I can write until your eyes finally glass over and my fingers finally find the end. There’s a knot, there’s a goal, there’s a beginning mixed with our tragic end.
You’ll be imprinted into my skin like the ink of a thousand night skies. Just let me follow you into the dark. I’ll walk along side you. We don’t have to speak just drive to my front porch and we can watch the stars speak what we could never say.
When you’re there, I can only spin around and grab your hand for a dance. I see it in your eyes. I see it in your heart.
You want to live and stay here. I’ll make you believe it.”

"You fucking ruined me and I couldn’t love you more for that.”

"Letting you go hurt much more than falling in love. So you tell me; is love worth it?”

"I was never one for being on time
I’m always rushed
Rushing for something I’m not sure I’ll catch. 
Take the late train, miss the bell, lose your mind. 
Don’t forget me, 
When you cross the line. 
Leave it unnoticed and please please don’t mention the pain. 
I want to spend every second
Every minute
Every hour
With your mind. Wrapped in endless ribbons and tied with my finger still under the bow. 
Miss me when I’m gone but don’t leave me all alone in this dreary dawn.”
— Always a second too late


"You taught me how to listen to people and now I’m stuck on the sound of your voice.”

When you’ve grown and moved away, think of me.
When all of your dreams change, remember that night in my car.
When you start dating other people, forget about me. Only for a moment though.
Look, I’m not asking you to always keep me tucked in your back pocket. I guess what I’m trying to say is, you promised me forever.
We tried. Oh god, did we try.
It worked too. Everything works out in the end. Isn’t that how the saying goes?
I’ve saved a thousand memories in the bottom drawer of my mind and when I open them, it hits like everything we never did.
I’ve gotten used to not seeing you in the morning. Those memories don’t keep me in bed all day anymore.
When you share quiet nights with your thoughts, pretend we never met.
When you stand in front of the ocean, watch the sunset reflected in my eyes.
When you love me again, hope that I’m still here.
— I loved you too.


"Your eyes are the color of freshly cut grass and your heart reminds me of a sunset.
Why do I want to cry when I think about you?
I’m smiling to myself thinking of you and your golden mind. I can’t get past you.
Who knew love could be so strong?
I guess everyone. History repeats itself after all.
And while I’m not Helen and no army is fighting for me, and you’re no Achilles with your sword and drive, there's something so powerful about our mundane love.
We don’t have to be born from the clouds and sent here to find each other. We just have to be ourselves.
I know it’s hard; we both do. Why be yourself when you hate who you are?
But if there’s one thing that can launch a thousand ships, it’s love.”

— I think I lost something along the way

"You’re still in my life. I think about you everyday. But now, it doesn’t hurt.”


"If anything, this life has taught me that my dreams can live in the stars but they can also live in my reality.”


"Let everything that’s supposed to happen, happen.
When it comes to you, you’ll know.
We've acquired this knowledge of things we believe to have learned. In reality, we know nothing. And that we do know.
The only real thing I can say is, time heals all and you’ll mend your heart soon.
It’s always the things you can’t control that will destroy your sanity. 
I know you love him, but you have no control over his feelings.
I know you cry, but you have no control over the tears.
I know you miss your mother, but you have no control over the heavens.
I know you love the sunset, but you have no control over the sun.
This is the anthem of our generation. We’ve been raised with the world at our fingertips. I’ve grown up thinking I can have it all and then some.
Now that reality is in my eyes,  I can see that that’s not true.
Perfection doesn’t exist. And if it does, it’s because it's supposed to.
Find your perfect timing in your own happiness and you’ll have it all.”
— Time after time

You took care of me
You remembered my nervous habits
You made sure I made it inside after you dropped me off
You let me cry
You made promises with me
You took me away
You took me home
It’s me.
I shouldn’t care so much
I shouldn’t expect so much
I shouldn’t be so much.
It’s not you.
I should be happy
I should take your advice
I should stop crying


"You’re quiet, dancing metaphors and I’m brutal honesty and repeating cliches.
I mean, we all have a different way of speaking. It’s all so different, how can we even understand each other? I write quickly and I don’t proof read, I think spell checked has saved me more than my best friends. 
If you don’t know what I mean I can try to explain it. It’s like rainy days are following me. April showers are all I see. You’ve been through millions of years and months and days and weeks and seconds and hours…and i’ve been trapped in a storm cloud.
You speak about places you’ve seen. You use words I need a dictionary to define. I think you’re tattooed with everything I want to say and it's permanently stuck on you and I’m just regretting every second I wasn’t living those years with you.  
I try  to write words that move people, I’m trying to be a raging river. Instead, I’ve been standing miles from the ocean and as I get closer, I swear the horizon moves back. 
You’ve collected the world in your bottle of magic and I wouldn’t call it jealousy. I’m in awe.”
— To the people who have power over words.


"If I was Starry Night, I’d be hung up in galleries and I’d steal hearts like the moon herself.
There would be swirls, thick lines of oil paint all around me. The 11 stars would border my dreams and the waves of the sky would get wrapped in my hair.
I’d be glowing over a town quiet and asleep. The wind would hollow and I’d just let it change the direction of my sky.
If I was Starry Night, I’d be your night sky.”
— Can I be your masterpiece?

I wish I could say what you need to hear. 
I wish I could be what you need me to be. 
I wish I could sing the songs you need to listen to. 
I wish I could write the words you need to read.




"I shouldn’t have written about you, I should have spoke. Look, love is something that happens all the time. I’m in love with you but we both know my true love is the horizon. 
It’s not to say love isn’t special because it has changed my life and every time I look at you I just can't believe you’re here with me.
You’re here you’re here you’re here.
Love is easy to come by and I'm falling into it’s trap. Is it a trap if I set myself up for it?
Look, I don’t want to sound needy but you’re here you’re here you’re here and I couldn’t ask for any more.
I want to hold your hand when you run your fingers through your hair and I want to give you my attention until I fall asleep in your arms. I’ll listen to you talk like it’s a story straight from a fairy tale. 
I’ll dream about you when I’m awake.
Just remember that I can’t speak, I only write. And I can’t love one thing, I can only love everything.”
— Love poems for a boy I don’t love



"I like to talk. My first love was words. 
I read the alphabet until I could rearrange it myself. Until it spelled out what I was trying to say. 
I read book after book and I dreamt in verse. 
People ask me when I started writing and I say I never stopped. I can’t think of a time when I didn’t bleed words onto blank pages.
Sometimes I feel like all this talking and writing makes me selfish. If I’m only throwing myself out there, does that make me self centered? I want people to read my story. Should I feel bad for filling up every notebook with my own thoughts? 
I want you to know me. And by ‘you’ I mean anyone who sees this. I want you to lay in the sun and I’ll talk to you until my lips crack and your back burns. I just want to be heard. 
I don’t want to feel guilty for spitting out my thoughts. I know they are messy and not very smart and if you’re lucky, they make sense. I know my grammar isn’t perfect and I make a lot of typos, but I just want to be understood. 
You see, I’ve been with people who never caught one word of what I was saying. I’ve talked to people who looked away when I cried. 
That’s when I turn to writing; I write because I want to be understood. 
Is that too much to ask? Is honesty too much sometimes?”
— Why I write


Loving is easy, finding a person worth your love - isn't. 


I say this with hardened simplicity:
Don’t leave.


I threw up words and you’ve been watching each one fall, you’ve been holding my hair back and you’ve been hungover on my regret.
I’m sorry it happened that way I’m sorry I can’t just tell you I’m sorry that we have to wait until I explode into a million pieces to bring out the glue.
I shone the spotlight on that little habit of yours and you’ve been staring into my eyes for more than 4 seconds, is this love? I read on the internet that you can fall in love in 4 seconds. We hadn’t even opened each other up yet and you were promising me the world.
I’m a bit overdramatic to say the least and I know it seems like I choke on my own regret but I talk so smoothly and you’re always biting your tongue. I think you swallow more unspoken words than I do. You’re hesitant because I’m fragile and I’m smart enough to see it in you. You act tough but you’d turn the car around for anyone if they asked enough. Maybe I’m not special, maybe I’m just giving you what you deserve. Maybe you’re not special, maybe you’re just letting me find myself.
I think once you find your favorite shade of green and I stop flipping between white, blue, yellow, and sometimes purple with the occasional orange, it’ll get easier. Once I start with a sentence and end with an idea it’ll be better. I couldn’t find you before I open my eyes and while I guess that’s obvious, I live through half closed lids and lazy movements.
We read each other our lives like a book and mine ended kind of early and awkwardly and we had to add extra pages to the middle of yours because you ripped out all the next chapters. I mean I guess it’s okay now because you’ve scribbled in something on those once forgotten chapters, and I’ve tried to edit my ending. I’ve always been good at revising.
It’s not cold anymore and my heart feels yours and I think this is good. I think this is better. Thank you.
— I see myself in you


The boy who I thought meant forever gave into another.
The dreams I once had fell apart in the seams of reality.
I was never quite enough to hold something that mattered. Whether it was a person or simply the season of summer. 
Everything I love always leaves.”
— And I love everything.


"I hope your next girl has bad eyebrows.”
— It’s easier to hate you.

"Everything was quiet. 
But it wasn’t scary, I wasn’t looking behind every corner for a killer. It was just peaceful. There was no background noise, it was just calm waters with a brilliant sky. No thunderstorm, no 10 foot waves. 
It was just one day I woke up and the voices stopped. It was quiet. And I was happy.”
— I woke up without you



When I closed my eyes I didn’t know if it was real. I didn’t sleep that night because I was scared if I ever stopped looking for you, you’d disappear. 
I guess it was one of those things that I could never explain to anyone. I just know that everything you tell me is burned into my brain and echoing off the walls in my mind.
I’m trying to break them down for you, but I realize where I go wrong.
You don’t want my walls broken. I do. 
I want to kill my demons for myself. I want to love the skin I’m in for myself.
I’ll talk about it until I run dry and you’ll forget who I am, but honestly this isn’t me.
You never knew me.
You never saw my walls broken, you only saw cracks and held broken fragments in your hand. I gave you what I could. 
We made promises but it’s not about revenge anymore. 
It’s about me. It’s all about me.
I’m being selfish and I love it because I need to see something other than hate. I need air and love.
I want it all. It’s been to long without the sun and I always hated winter, but now my heart is defrosting and I think I’m gong to make it.
I think I’m going to be able to knock down the walls without breaking a single bone.”
— It’s not over.


— It’s colder in my heart than outside

I’m dreaming that I left a note in your pocket and I think I forgot my own address, lead me home, take me to the back alley and wrap me darkness. Borrow my air and we’ll fly to somewhere without any care. Love me until I wake up because I’ve been dreaming for years and I left a novel in your door. Answer me.




— Love poems for a boy I don’t love at all


"No matter where you are in life, celebrate it. It’s either a product of your growth or a place that will help you to grow. Cheers to today!

"As you get older you start to see who was raised properly. So many people lack basic respect."


"Half of her beauty is her brain."


"It is sad that some people aren’t waiting

 for their happy ending anymore.. They’re just waiting for the end.

"I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved."

Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."

"Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.

"The smarter a woman is, the more difficult it is to find a great man."

Her mind is a work of art.



Two months later she walks into the party and his heart stops, for a split second he doesn’t recognise her and he thinks she’s the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Then it hits him and breathlessly he says “I fucked up big time.”



 we are stardust. we are golden. and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden

‘A Night in Portofino’ by Peter Lindbergh 



the map says: you are here. you’re home.
you will be born again wherever you are breathing.


breathtakingdestinations:

 London - England (by Davide D'Amico) 


“Do you really think we survived
the worst parts of our lives together,
so that we could be separated during
the good ones?”
Your eyes broke contact with
mine and you hesitated for a moment
before you reestablished the connection
I remember how your pupils dilated and
seemed to swallow the
blue surrounding them
“I really loved you, but I 
can’t risk getting that bad
again.”
I remember the reluctance in your voice
how difficult it was for you to speak and
the way it sounded like each
word caused your throat to bleed
I remember how I couldn’t move how
it felt like every part of my body weighed
a thousand pounds how I could 
feel all of the color drain from
my face how I knew this was it that it was
happening again, but this time
I was going to let it swallow me
like how your pupils effortlessly swallowed
the deep blue of your eyes
I think we were meant to be together but 
we did it all wrong
And now all I can remember is the way that
your hair looked like from the back
when you walked out the door.”







1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of Chicken McNuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behavior. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are.
My father’s recipe for the man I should marry 


“You had those type of eyes that could make me forget how to breathe, but the last time I looked into them I didn’t see anything but sadness. I possibly couldn’t have done that to you, could I?”



n-i-r-v-a-n-a-n-a:



☯

“Laugh at the men who tell you you’re pretty. You are more than that.”



vicsecretmodels:

Stella Maxwell.

“She looked at nice young men as if she could smell their stupidity.”



“REPEAT AFTER ME: ‘My current situation is not my final destination’”


lemme-holla-at-you:

malyshevel:

https://instagram.com/delyukina_stanislava/

X



“Do not look at yourself with disgust, you are a gift to this earth. You are beautiful, you are a light, an energy, an essence. You are nature herself.”




Love.
A four letter word.
Worth 7 scrabble points.
A forever within infinities.
If I ever a write book. That’s what I would write about. 
I’d write about you.


There just aren’t enough stars to light up an entire night. 

But it’s a lovely thing that they are trying.





Even the sun couldn’t shine as bright as we did.
And perhaps, that’s why we were blinded.

When you realize that it was me all along. That it has always been me.
I will realize it too.
And I will be gone.


She’s like a butterfly. Fluttering from one garden party to the next. Wearing pretty dresses and holding witty conversations.
I’m more like a caterpillar. Preferable to cozy cocoons. Quiet afternoons, with the click of typewriters, and tea-stained library books.
We’re different, and we are the same. 
But if you pick me I can show you. If you love me, you will know.
I am the kind of extraordinary that takes time to see.


Please realize he is not the only boy who will ever catch your eye. 

If we lived in a storybook, I imagine we would have met by now.
You and me, I could write us a hundred different love stories, a hundred different beginnings. 
We could meet by the fountain in front of the library. You ask me if I believe in destiny and we let a penny decide if a coffee date is in our future.
We could meet in the middle of June. I’m wearing my favorite white sundress and you have a smile that could give me sunburns.
We could meet by accident. I’ll be apologetic running off a million ‘I’m sorry’s,’ and you’ll tell me not to be.
We could meet today, tomorrow, in 23 full moons.
I don’t have to know the ending, but given the chance we could be wonderful. Given the luck, at least we’d begin.
I like to imagine all the possibilities, and I could dream it all in ink.




I know heartbreak like the next girl.
To fall blindly, wonderfully, and tragically in love. To hope for things you can’t even wish for. But to believe in lucky stars anyways.
I know the feeling like castles crumbling.
Rain falling.
Knives twisting.
And on those nights I wander into dreams that don’t belong to me.
I know it devastatingly, heartbreakingly, real. 
I feel it with every part of me. 
Sharp as glass and haunting as nightmares.
He will smile for another girl.
And in a million little pieces. Scattered in every which way.
Even broken, I can feel it.
I will feel it all.





Resilient, Wild, Determined.
You’d never know it.
A girl in a faded blue dress. She reads Steinbeck and watches black and white movies.
He will tell her he loves her.
And her eyes will light up a smile.
But she is already gone.
After all,
There was an entire world to fall in love with


You think you need to him to stand,
but darling without him you could fly.


She was uncertain of everything, but sure of this.
And for the first time, standing on the brink of autumn,
 she got tired of wandering,
and found a reason to stay.

This is someone else’s love story.” she whispered.
And she said it not bitterly or angry or spiteful. 
She said it plainly and simply, like a matter of fact.
“He is not mine.”
Never was. Never would be.
This was a story for another night, another life, another girl.
And she is not me.



Wishing, wistful and longing.
We’re a never-ending night of a summer that won’t stay.
Because maybe some things are too good to last.
I’ll blink then you’ll disappear like an unsettling magic show.
Leaving me with late Autumn’s tracing your outline into constellations. Wondering if she will love you, the way I do.
This world is no place for people with hearts.
Not when we give them away so easily.
And yet I knew this and I loved you.
I loved you anyways.



We can wander, get lost, then find ourselves.
We could fall in love all over again.
The sun is the same, but we’ll see things differently.

She wears a smile like a secret. And the music is too loud, but maybe it’s better that way.
Tonight, she’ll sing the lyrics to songs she never knew. She’ll laugh a lot, and write down numbers she won’t remember to call. She’ll dance like the earth isn’t spinning without her. Dance like tomorrow will never come. Dance like her heart is not breaking a million times over, for a boy who loves another girl.
Tonight, she will forget his name, his face, his smile.
Forget that he ever happened.
Forget, that he ever existed


 screeching laugh so inelegant it made birds fly. 
She came wild and free. Quiet and kind. Like you had to know what you were looking for, to find her. But when you find her, you just know. 
You just know, that this is the girl you have been searching for your entire life.
“Do you remember how we met?” he once asked her.
“Of course.” She looked into his eyes and smiled. “You had me at hello.”


I have the strangest thought. That perhaps I’ve already met you. Perhaps we’ve already crossed-paths and we just don’t know it. We may never know it.
But it’s a lovely thought isn’t it?
That on this earth of 7 billion people walking this planet. You will come back and find me. And we will fall in love

Sometimes, I think it’s better this way.
It’s better that we don’t have a chance. 
You and me, we are like planets out of orbit. We are stars that just don’t align.
So you can keep chasing after girls that are far prettier and much smarter. 
And me,
I’ll be the same as always. The kind of girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, fall too easily, and writes you letters I’ll never actually send. 
This way, I won’t give you the chance to break my heart. You’ll get to be this beautiful unattainable boy. I won’t be disappointed. 
And you’ll always stay golden


i loved voices, i always had. words held meaning, but voices held emotion.


i belong to quick, futile moments of intense feeling. yes, i belong to moments. not to people.

i don’t want to date any boys i just want to make them all wish they were dating me


i’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.

elegance is a glowing inner peace. grace is an ability to give as well as to receive and be thankful. mystery is a hidden laugh always ready to surface! glamour only radiates if there is a sublime courage & bravery within: glamour is like the moon; it only shines because the sun is there.


i want movement, not a calm course of existence. i want excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. i feel in myself a superabundance of energy which finds no outlet in our quiet life.


that the world i was in could be soft, lovely, and nourishing was more than i could bear, and so i stood there and wept, for i didn’t want to love one more thing in my life, didn’t want one more thing that could make my heart break into a million little pieces at my feet.


the stars were drunk with the brilliance of their own indescribable colors.


abandon the urge to simplify everything, to look for formulas and easy answers, and to begin to think multidimensionally, to glory in the mystery and paradoxes of life, not to be dismayed by the multitude of causes and consequences that are inherent in each experience – to appreciate the fact that life is complex.


nevver:

News Flash

What triggers my anger is when that person who happens to be a female says: “I don’t need feminism. I don’t need to be liberated.”
How about you tell that to:
  1. that Moroccan girl who killed herself after being forcibly married to her rapist (x)
  2. that 11-year-old Texan girl who got raped by 18 men while the New York Times said she “dressed older than her age.” (x)
  3. Reyhaneh Jabari, an Iranian woman who was tortured in jail then hanged after killing the man who was going to rape her. (x)
  4. Nojood Al-Ali from Yemen who got divorced when she was 10. (x)
  5. the 16-year-old girl from Ohio who got raped and filmed at a party by 2 boys, while CNN reporters talked about the bright futures of the rapists as athletes. (x)
  6. the 94 women in Jordan who were legally married to their rapists, only in 2014. (x)
  7. the 8-year-old girl who was married to a man 5 times her age, and died on the day of her wedding because she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture after intercourse. (x
  8. the 25 Palestinian women who were killed by either their brother or father, in order to “protect their honor” only in 2013. (x)
  9. the 99% of Egyptian women and 90% of Yemeni women who have experienced sexual harassment (x) (x
You still don’t need feminism?




QUAINTRELLE
(n.) a woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life’s pleasures.

SEREIN
(n.) the fine light rain that falls from a clear sky at sunset in early hours of night; evening serenity.

PETRICHOR
(n.) the pleasant scent of rain.

BRONTIDE
(n.) the low rumble of distant thunder.

INDURATIZE(v.) entwined with sadness; to harden one’s heart to avoid the phenomenon of love and resistant to romance.

aries: “chien qui aboie ne mord pas.” barking dogs seldom bite.
taurus: “quand il pleut, il verse.” when it rains it pours.
gemini: “il faut laisser aller le monde comme il va.” we must let the world go as it is.
cancer: “bon coeur ne peut mentir.” the heart sees farther than the head.
leo: “à coeur vaillant rien d’impossible.” nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
virgo: “il faut reculer pour mieux sauter.” one must step back to take a good leap.
libra: “il n’y a qu’un bonheur dans la vie, c’est d’aimer et d’être aimé.” there is only one happiness in life; to love and be loved.
scorpio: “la nuit porte conseil.” the night brings advice.
sagittarius: “après la pluie, le beau temps.” after rain comes sunshine.
capricorn: “il n’y a pas plus sourd que celui qui ne veut pas entendre.” no one is as deaf as the one who does not want to listen.
aquarius: “c'est l'exception qui confirme la règle.” it’s the exception that proves the rule.
pisces: “la foi est la moitié de la bataille.” faith is half the battle.







crystuls:

nudisth:

aureat:

indie

more here x

X

ephemeral
(adjective) Considered one of the most beautiful words in the English language, ephemeral is defined as being transitory; short-lived or lasting a very brief time, sometimes a day. Equally as beautiful as its antonym, sempiternal, defined as everlasting; ephemeral’s beauty lies in its temporariness. Its romantic nature is generally used to describe an exciting or extraordinarily fleeting moment, such as the seasons, a love affair, or childhood.

life is tough, my darling, but so are you.



freepeople:

The Lacey Lace Brami <3

❝ He knew why he wanted to kiss her. Because she was beautiful. And before that, because she was kind. And before that, because she was smart and funny. Because she was exactly the right kind of smart and funny. Because he could imagine taking a long trip with her without ever getting bored. Because whenever he saw something new and interesting, or new and ridiculous, he always wondered what she’d have to say about it–how many stars she’d give it and why. ❞


You know what’s scary? The fact that I could literally change my life at any moment. I could stop talking to everyone that makes me unhappy. I could kiss whoever i want. I could shave my head or get on a plane or take my own life. Nothing is stopping me. The entire world is in my hands, and I have no idea what to do with it.


❝ Her shining shoulders. Her eyes that were always somewhere else. ❞


❝ Just because I still crave your lips on mine doesn’t mean you deserve to even have your name on my breath. ❞

❝ She practices being herself every day. Having to shed the layers of other identities took time. She even lost friendships. She couldn’t fill their egos anymore. When you focus on yourself, and love yourself, some relationships have to go. ❞


 You can love a monster, it can even love you back, but that doesn’t change its nature

If they’re unintrested you should be too. Focus on the ones that actually want to hang out with you, it makes life much easier. You only need a few close friends anyway. If you have to beg it’s not meant for you.

❝ You can be over someone and still be affected by the impact they left on you. ❞


Thank you for the advice. It was everything I needed. No one I've ever talked to about that situation has given me better advice. And you did it in like 4 sentences. You're a beautiful soul. Thank you again, lamija.

There’s a girl who smiles all the time,
to show the world that she is fine.
A boy who surrounds himself with friends,
wishes that his life would end.
For those who say they never knew,
the saddest leave the least of clues.




He will give you [something] better than what was taken from you. 8:70


In a dream,
the greenest shoot sprouts
from the ash.
How wonderful it is
that some things
still believe in resurrection,
that some things
refuse to be destroyed.


i wish i knew how to move slower. how to kiss hard and still come up for air. how to be kind to each moment like it is my very best lover, an engine of pumpkin sweat and skin. i hope i learn to love myself when no one is looking. i need to drink more water. maybe that is all i ever need to do. drink more water. kiss you. walk to the store. i am the slowest revolutionary.

mellilla — honey
floreo — I blossom
rosea — rosy
dulcis — sweet


Last week, I learned that the English language has more euphemisms for death than any other language. I learned that the ancient Greeks had no word for the colour blue and that the Hawain alphabet has only twelve letters. I spent last week hollowing out a little place in my heart and filling it with worry. What does that say about us? Do we really go out of our way to avoid death like that? How did the Greeks describe the sea? Are twelve letters really enough? Does every language have a word for love? Every language should have a word for love. And compassion. And gentleness. And figs and snow and that soft sensitive part on the inside of one’s arm. We should have words for everything so that we don’t feel alone. We need very very very specific words for all of the different kinds of sad and even morespecific words for the kinds of happy. What if we were able to talk about everything? I want to tell you how I feel and I want to be precise. Sometimes ‘good’ just isn’t enough and few understand what I mean when I say that I feel ’like lightning.’


I pretend nothing has happened because nothing has happened that I can explain.


❝ I wanted to see you, I think. Nothing else. To see you. ❞


There were different kinds of strength. I knew that now. It didn’t always come from a knife or a willingness to fight. Sometimes it came from endurance, where the well ran deep and quiet. Sometimes it came from compassion and forgiveness.

You must feel at times that everyone has something to say and no one knows how to say it.


Just this once,
I want to say:
Please go all the way.
Don’t look away when I return
your stare.
Smile instead.
Just this once,
I want to say:
Let me know that you’re not
looking for a face 
to dream about,
but a hand to hold. 



Aries: Dragon / easily angered, they inspire fear and awe. if provoked, they’re a fearsome enemy. behind all that raw power, they’re still also sharp as a tack. they’re naturally born powerful and fierce.
Taurus: Elf / very respected creatures, often bound to the earth, they have been thought of as a group of beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them.
Gemini: Fairy / quirky, playful, and unpredictable. fairies are immortal. they are, by nature, young and free spirits. their energy and their beauty will be forever young.
Cancer: Nymph / eternal beauty and grace, strongly connected to the fertility deities. they have a cheerful, generous behavior. however, they can also feel jealousy, and great sadness; even dying of a broken heart.
Leo: Mermaid / sometimes perceived as vain, idle and arrogant, they can still be kind and compassionate and capable of falling in love. they’re often gorgeous creatures, bound to be forever graceful. 
Virgo: Alkonost / with a bewitching voice, it makes those who hear it’s sounds forget everything they know and want nothing more ever again. as a unique creature, it lives in paradise, but it often comes into our world to send messages.
Libra: Unicorn / pure heart, eternal optimism, always seeing the best in people. they’re protective of those close to them, but avoid conflict at all costs. when they trust someone, they trust them entirely.
Scorpio: Vampire / with dark-cold hearts, some of them can be deeply emotional or completely merciless, no in between. if they chose to feel, their emotions can crash them. they’re possessive, seductive and sexual creatures. 
Sagittarius: Satyr / strong headed, adventurous, they have the reputation of being care-free. they are also known for their playful nature, enjoying jokes and pranks and most anything that will get a laugh out of themselves or those around them. 
Capricorn: Centaur / a creature of two worlds. they know how to put themselves on the winning side of any situation, and have no problem with subtly manipulating situations to their advantage, which makes them a powerful ally. 
Aquarius: Sphinx / a wise and benevolent creature with ferocious strength, is a guardian often flanking the entrances to temples, usually with a riddle for those who comes across her. 
Pisces: Angel / kind, pure, generous and protective servants always willing to help others. their beautiful wings along with their utterly stunning appearance bring peace to others and they’re always a sign of good things to come.



      You deserve a life full of happiness and positivity. So don’t let others get to you and believe in yourself.


I am fire. 
Do not smother me when I burn. 
I want to consume. 
I want to conquer. 
I will take the forest with me. 

You’ve got to have someone who loves your body. Who doesn’t define you, but sees you. Who loves what [they] see. Who you don’t have to struggle to be good enough for. 

 I don’t know
what happened then, but what
happened, my love, and why,
and why? 


She was evidently oppressed by her isolation, and she was longing to express herself, to share her impressions with someone, to open her heart.

aries: wide eyed and fascinated 
taurus: thoughtful and composed
gemini: animated and bubbly
cancer: longing and worried
leo: proud and radiant 
virgo: pensive and attentive 
libra: sympathetic and disarming 
scorpio: staring into your soul 
sagittarius: cheerful and chipper 
capricorn: contemplative and wistful 
aquarius: wide eyed and lost in thought 
pisces: a million miles away 

’m gonna miss you
And all of the things we could’ve done 


writing stories is a kind of magic, too.

you can tell so much about a person by the way they leave you.

parisianclass:

give me books, french wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music played out of doors by someone i do not know.


aries - don’t drop everything for someone who wouldn’t drop everything for you.
taurus - right now is a wonderful time to become suddenly and terrifyingly aware of how small you are. don’t be afraid of it.
gemini - i hope the pain doesn’t turn you numb.
cancer - don’t let the world’s coldness ruin your warmth.
leo - i know that life can be rough and ugly and scary, but please don’t disappear.
virgo - we don’t always get to choose who we are or how our lives unfold. that’s okay, though, don’t you think?
libra - i’m so in love with the way you mumble and stumble your way through life and yet still manage to look elegant while doing it.
scorpio - come on, you have stars in your eyes and galaxies in your hair. you are unbreakable.
sagittarius - bathe in the chaos of your world like it keeps you clean.
capricorn - we all argue and bicker and banter, but at the end of the day, there’s still love. there’s always love.
aquarius - a heart isn’t less valuable once it’s broken.
pisces - you’re a human before you’re a student or an employee. remember that.


somerollingstone:

Mimi Elashiry by Grant Legan

aries:
don’t let anyone burn out the fire thats inside of you. you have what it takes to push past everything that stands in your way, and you will because you have this rage inside of you, this magnificent light that burns from the inside and out. don’t loose your fire, or i’m afraid you would loose yourself.
taurus:
even though you hide yourself from the rest of the world you have flowers growing throughout your soul, even in the darkest parts of you. you are nature and the dirt it needs, you are grounded and strong like the trees in the forest around you. you have a fight inside of you, you just have to learn how to stand up and move on.
gemini:
you are life, you are the wind and the freedom it leaves behind. you are the sun that radiates light on summer days, and the rain that falls into puddles in the spring. you are everything in between, and all of it at the same time. a walking contradiction, but you will win the battle within you. for you are a fighter filled with inner strength, for you are the light and dark.
cancer:
you are strong, stronger than you let on. don’t let all the tears that you drown in tell you otherwise. you are the moon and secrets kept behind walls you built up on your own, hoping to stay in them without someone knocking them down. break them down, break free. just because the walls are breaking doesn’t mean your heart will too.
leo:
you have so much confidence built up inside of you, you are the sun and all of its light. you are the laughter in the children on sunny days, and the wildflowers growing in fields of yellow. you are also the blackest parts of the ocean, containing your emotions that form into bursts of angered rages. you can’t live like this, hurting yourself and others? don’t demand people of things just because you’re keeping parts of yourself hidden.
virgo:
you are dangerously beautiful, you are the freckles that my grandmother called angel kisses. you are as pale as snow, and your heart is cold like it to. but you know its not true, you just have to learn how to love yourself. your flaws will always be visible, but they make up who you are and i could connect constellations from your beauty spots, and scars and you would become the universe. simply breathtaking.
libra:
you are filled with laughter, you are the smiles in the melancholy people with horrible pasts, but heres something that you need to learn, how to make yourself smile and actually feel it deep inside. you have this remarkable persona that makes everyone stop and stare, and you’re too blind to see how wonderful you are. you’re too blind to see that people care for you. you’re the daylight, and the start of a new day. you are the sunset and the beginning of a new tomorrow.
scorpio:
you are a thousand pieces of different parts of the world, you are the world. all of its beauty, and all of its secrets combined into one. you are as fiery as the deepest parts in a volcano, and the saddest parts at the bottom of a vodka bottle. you are no where in between, you’re either cold as your heart is black or passionate as your heart is when you finally meet someone who opens up your soul and when that happens you will be nothing but light.
sagittarius:
you are a restless soul, breaking hearts including your own. your fears wont always be visible, because you’re a fighter who got through them already. if you can do it once you can do it again. don’t let the cruelty of human nature destroy your inner self, you can be you with out making reckless decisions. you can be you without being someone else.
capricorn:
you have firm grip on your life, no one can break that away. you know who you are, and you know what you want. you can create tears in other peoples eyes, just as fast as you can close off yourself from the world. don’t. you need your inner self to radiate through, for you can show people fun, and steadiness and patience and determination out of this world. you are a strong human being, you will find your light or maybe you just haven’t realized that you already have.
aquarius:
you are all the constellations, and all the seasons. the stars shine through you, and you move like water with each change in the world. you are the life within spring, and the fire in summer, the colors of fall and the death in winter. you are the revolution within yourself, no one in the world is like you. you are your own person. you have your own feelings, and your own mindset. but it’s never okay to keep them concealed inside. let them shine through like the galaxies within you.
pisces:
you are eloquence and beauty, and your creative colors flow from you. everyone can see your colors, your vividness. you are a piece of art the world has created, all of your happiness and all of your sadness make you who you are. stop changing yourself, you already know who you are.
- zodiac poems, april 12th



one small crack doesn’t mean you’re broken. it means you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.



you shouldn’t point out things about people’s appearances if they can’t fix it in ten seconds.
- Something my sister said once, that’s become an important thing to me 


stopdropandvogue:Lakshmi Menon in “A Romantic Affair” for Vogue India February 2010 photographed by Prabuddha Dasgupta

she does not look directly into the oval mirror that hangs above the basin. she is aware of her reflected movements in the glass but does not permit herself to look. the mirror is dangerous; it sometimes shows her the dark manifestation of air that matches her body, takes her form, but stands behind, watching her, with porcine eyes and wet, hushed breathing.


aries  -  i know sometimes you have nothing to say, even when it feels like the entire world is lined up in front of you waiting for you to speak; it is always okay to walk away, no matter how many people are hanging on your every word.
taurus  -  you are the only person whose actions are a reflection of yourself; stop looking around you for anything other than inspiration.
gemini  -  sometimes entire solar systems will try to make a home on your shoulders, and sometimes it doesn’t take more than a speck of dust to tip the scales and crumble your spine; it is okay to push everything out of your mind when breathing gets too hard, and it is okay if you don’t stick around to make sure they land gently.
cancer -  the world is loud, but you can be louder;  its noise always seems so tough, but your voice is tougher.
leo  -  you are so loved, but that love will always feel like it’s washing right off of you when you’re moving too fast to let it soak in.
virgo  -  fall back into yourself as gently as you can; too much force and you become someone new entirely.
libra  -  detours are sometimes what make your path worthwhile; not everyone has everything mapped out and that’s more than okay.
scorpio  -  repeating yourself is important sometimes; repeating yourself is most useful when you say what you’re trying to say in a different way each time.
sagittarius  -  let yourself be.
capricorn  -  sometimes the world is so trying that breathing becomes hard; sometimes breathing itself is taxing, and i wish i knew what would help you in those moments.
aquarius  -  the world will be a lot easier to live in when you realize that it isn’t for or against you, it just is; there are people and webs and roads that can help you or hurt you, but the world itself is neutral.  
pisces  -  trust yourself enough to know when you need to trust someone else.


seulray:

It’s time to live the life you’ve imagined. 

sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. we can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. i know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.


it’s all too much 
and not enough 
at the same time.

continue to love. continue to forgive. continue to grow

lilibaba:

(via tumblr_nlkk7xhDlL1s66gr4o1_400.jpg 400 × 533 pixels)

anamorphosis-and-isolate:

Shen Fufrom The Old Man of the Moon

if americans reduced their meat consumption by ten percent, enough grain would be saved to feed sixty million people.



but you, you foolish girl, you have gone home to a leaky castle across the sea to lie awake in linen smelling of lavender, and hear the nightingale, and long for me.


have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. and the point is to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.



immeganmaria:

Cheryl Strayed, Wild

compassion hurts. when you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. and you cannot turn away. your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. you must either learn to carry the universe or be crushed by it. you must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the same table with its worst horrors.



all creatures are deserving of a life free from fear and pain


i don’t pretend to be wise, but i am observing, and i see a great deal more than you’d imagine. i’m interested in other people’s experiences and inconsistencies, and, though i can’t explain, i remember and use them for my own benefit.



  • Women against feminism: Feminism is unnecessary, because I have never personally experienced sexism.
  • Me: I have excellent news for you!! We don't have to worry about global warming, because I felt cold today. World hunger is also over, you see, I just ate.


she has so much soul that you can see it radiate from her. from across the room you can feel that kind of energy. when two souls mix enough, across the room can become across the country, and you still feel it.



you will learn a lot about yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. be a warrior for love.


no matter how your day is going, you are growing. repeat to yourself, ‘i am growing. i am learning. i am being. i am.’ that is enough.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz