I’ll never forget how the sadness and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Sometimes still does.

English is a difficult language. 
It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

moment of silence for all my wasted potential

"I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow

"You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart."



"I crave so much more than just a physical connection. I crave words and depth. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface."

i do not know how long you expect me to wait for you, but when you come back, i probably won’t be there.

all of these bridges, and you decided to burn mine…

"I pushed everyone else away because they weren’t you."


"The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it."



You know when you have a dream about a guy and then you wake up and you’re practically in love with him

"In a relationship, you need somebody who’s going to call you out, not somebody who’s going to let everything slide. You need somebody who doesn’t want to live without you, but can. Not somebody that is dependent, but somebody who is stronger with you. A relationship is two people, not one."





"It seemed like you could know me. Like you could understand anything I told you. And the more we spoke, I knew why. The same things excited us. The same things concerned us."


"I do not think I’m easy to define. I have a wandering mind. And I’m not anything that you think I am."



"I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort and disappointment and perseverance."



I still haven’t deleted all these memories




The first thing I will show you is the worst of me. I will leave your text messages unanswered and I will tell you all the reasons past lovers have left me. I will tell you the stories of the hurt I’ve caused the people that have loved me and I will sneak out of your room while you sleep. I will move away when you try to hold my hand and I will fight you about anything and everything.
And if you stay, I will show you my best. I don’t know what that is yet, but I’ll make something up for you.



"It’s easy to feel uncared for when people aren’t able to communicate and connect with you in the way you need. And it’s so hard not to internalize that silence as a reflection on your worth. But the truth is that the way other people operate is not about you. Most people are so caught up in their own responsibilities, struggles, and anxiety that the thought of asking someone else how they’re doing doesn’t even cross their mind. They aren’t inherently bad or uncaring — they’re just busy and self-focused. And that’s okay. It’s not evidence of some fundamental failing on your part. It doesn’t make you unloveable or invisible. It just means that those people aren’t very good at looking beyond their own world. But the fact that you are — that despite the darkness you feel, you have the ability to share your love and light with others — is a strength. Your work isn’t to change who you are; it’s to find people who are able to give you the connection you need. Because despite what you feel, you are not too much. You are not too sensitive or too needy. You are thoughtful and empathetic. You are compassionate and kind. And with or without anyone’s acknowledgment or affection, you are enough."



"Someone will tell you that she’s seeing someone someday and that she’s happy and your hands will stop working. You’ll have to work hard to hold onto whatever you’re holding. I hope it’s not glass, I hope it’s not breakable. Suddenly you’ll remember everything that you ever loved about her. Everything that ever moved you to tears, made your insides feel like they were tying themselves into knots. That she was loyal, that she was open for you, that she smiled against your mouth when you kissed. That it felt easy, like God had put the two of you together deliberately, like it had been the plan all along. But for whatever reason, you let her go and you thought that it was the right thing and for a little while, it felt like you knew exactly what you were doing. Except now all the parts of you that touched her knows that you’re never going to be able to touch her again and that hurts. Even your fingers are sad, even your stomach is aching from the loss of it all. You’re never going to get that again and that’s why your regret looks like artwork that would have been masterpiece if you’d finished it. Your regret looks like plucking a flower before it’s bloomed. So maybe you’ll call her and you’ll tell her that you miss her and she’ll sound gentle on the phone but not in love with you anymore. She’ll say ‘we happened and we were important but you let me go, I’m sorry, but you let me go’ and that’s how you’ll know."



please fucking support girls who find comfort in makeup and always use it because they don’t feel good without it, don’t tell them they should not use it. we do not use it to attract boys, we use it to feel good about ourselves. the “makeup is why u take a girl swimming on the first date” is a fucked up mentality



If someone cheats on you they do not love you, remember that. If someone cheats on you they do not care about you as much as they say they do. If someone cheats on you it means that for a split second you were off their mind long enough for them to put another person in arms that should only be for you. If someone cheats on you, dear god, I hope you don’t go back to them because you are worth so much more than that.

"And I loved this boy in the deepest ways that only the ocean would understand"

“I wanted it to be you. God damn, I really did.”



The best apology is making sure your actions never repeat themselves



“I still unconsciously look for you in everyone I meet.”

“It was worth it, you know? 
Being loved, and loving you.
I’ll never regret it.”

you deserve someone who isn’t embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, whether they’re good or bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you and how beautiful you are all the time and i really hope you find that one day because you deserve to be loved




“Cut the poison out of your life. No matter what - or whom - it may be.”

“My biggest fear is that you already forgot about me.”

“I always thought we would find our way back to each other.
But this time it’s different.
Now, I realize that maybe our paths will never cross again. And gosh, it hurts.”

“I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that’s happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.”


missinyouiskillingme:

I miss the old us.



what i say: i'm bored
what i mean: none of my usual hobbies are stimulating enough for me anymore  and i am desperately craving human interaction in a vain attempt to keep myself from slipping into the abyss of insanity


"
Don’t tell anyone that you think you are ugly. Even if you do. And when the woman at the counter says you have beautiful skin, do not burn up a brighter shade. Believe her. Smile, say thank you.
Never reveal how much you hate the sound of your voice over the phone. Let the first boy who calls you like clockwork every night, listen to you fall asleep.
When he asks the next day, if you’ve ever noticed how your voice changes as sleep starts to take you, say yes. Believe him when he says, he could listen to you all day.
Don’t say how much you hate your teeth when he tells you that you have a beautiful smile. Don’t clench your lips together when he says your mouth makes him think of home, smile wider.
We all have parts of ourselves we’d like to change but we have parts of us that are beautiful too. Don’t let the voices in your head, take you for a fool. None of this will stop love finding its way to you.
"

"It’s different now. Things are different. I’m different."

Try to see yourself through the eyes of someone who loves you and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how amazing you are. 








"A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning."




not to offend anyone here but, im beautiful and anyone would be lucky to have me



I’m not your girl. I’m not anyone’s girl. I am my own girl.

Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can’t we just go back to page one and start all over again?





some loves been made to exist, and not to happen.


The phrase ‘everything is temporary’ never hit me until I thought of you.

I was young and unsure what love is. 
Until you left. Then I knew.

I’m not scared that you’ll let go. 
I’m scared that I’ll hold on anyway.


I’m not sure what I’d hate more: Chasing you, or losing you.

I tried so hard to be everything to you, and somehow I became nothing.


I’m constantly caught between giving him one more chance and it’ll all be worth it, and running while I still can.

I miss cuddling. And I miss touching without sexual purpose. I miss someone wanting to comfort and care for me. And someone who wanted to sleep with and wake up to me.
I miss all those things,
But I don’t miss
you.


I am like the ocean.
I will roll out to greet you, 
But will always come back into myself.

If he only sees you at night, 
he’s not yours

I refuse to give you my body for you to give me your heart.

Oh God I feel so sick and I’m not sure if its something I ate or someone I love(d)

Silly boy, Do not flatter yourself into thinking you have broken me. You are not the first boy to confess his supposed love and pray forever, then change his mind. You have not broken me, but I will break you.


I don’t think I’ll ever miss something as trivial as a man’s touch. I think what I’ll really miss is that someone wanted to spend the day with me. That he truly desired to talk to me all day. That he yearned to know me. The actual touching part is great too, but that’s not so hard to find.

You didn’t miss me yesterday,
why should I miss you today?

I thought we were on the same page, but we’re not on the same book

You could very easily love me more. That’s the truth. The possibility is there. But you could never make me feel like I deserve it. He does. That’s why he wins. 


It feels like you’re gone already.
I wanna ask you to stay,
But that’s not exactly part of the plan.
It feels like my heart is breaking,
But that’s not part of the plan either. 









All my words are the right ones,
But you’re wrong person to tell them to.
The truth is, I could be lying to you everyday
And you’d never know the difference.
I mean it when I say it’s not our time now.
I mean it when I say I’m not sure if it ever will be.



You were special, you always will be
But I warned you that I get tired of people that love too easily.
Truth is, I still think I should have loved you.
Truth is, I’m still glad I didn’t try. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz