How

kevin stranart











It’s that thing when you’re with someone and you love them and they know it and they love you and you know it but it’s a party and you’re both talking to other people and you’re laughing and shining and you look across the room and catch each other’s eyes. But not because you’re possessive, or it’s precisely sexual, but because that is your person in this life and it’s funny and sad but only because this life will end and it’s this secret world that exists right there. In public. Unnoticed. That no one else knows about. It’s sort of like how they say that other dimensions exist all around us but we don’t have the ability to perceive them. That’s what I want out of a relationship. Or just life, I guess.


He does realize what he lost. And that’s why he can’t speak to you now.



All too often women believe it is a sign of commitment, an expression of love, to endure unkindness or cruelty, to forgive and forget. In actuality, when we love rightly we know that the healthy, loving response to cruelty and abuse is putting ourselves out of harm’s way.



You’re the pain, you’re the cure.


I guess our parents stayed together simply because they didnt have 7,000 other people following them or liking their pictures at their disposal when their marriage or relationship got hard. Nowadays when our relationship hits the rocks we can just log in and get high off this false sense of security and appreciation.

We value our worth based on comments and inbox messages filled with colourful words that have no depth. Meanwhile, the person who loves you when there is no filter on your face becomes an option and the rest of the world who just sees your representative becomes priority. Don’t lose what is real chasing behind what only appears to be.









I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind, because my soul is getting tired. Realizing that I deserve something good is one of the first steps.



Then you grow up and realize that sometimes, no one is to blame when things fall apart.
“You know, when I was younger and people walked away, I would always blame them. And if I couldn’t blame them, I would blame myself.
I would tell myself that it was my fault for not being enough for them.”
"You grew up,” you said.
“I did. I grew up and I realize that it’s no one’s wrong doing when they choose to walk away. In life, you get that choice of staying or leaving. You can’t help it if you want to leave and you can’t stay somewhere if you’re always trying to pry the door opened. Eventually, you’ll find a way out; whether you break the window or smash the door, if you want to run, you will be gone.
I stopped getting angry at the world when it fell apart. It’s out of anyone’s control. Things change; people come and people go. And you can’t hold that against them.”

I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz