I’ll be here through anything for you and I don’t know if that makes me loyal as hell or just stupid at this point

make your intentions clear. if you tryna fuck just say so. if you want something else , say so. don’t go playing around with ppl’s feelings and shit. they might not be with it but that just means you avoided a lot of issues. keep it simple, stay honest and keep it moving.






The eye does not see a flaw, if the heart loves a heart.


"Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it."



You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.



I think I’m greedy, but I’m not greedy for money - I think that can be a burden - I’m greedy for an exciting life.




feellng:

Hi tumblr, ☺️
Instagram: http://instagram.com/flaviounr


"I have wanted to kill myself a hundred times, but somehow I am still in love with life."



There really is only one ending to any story. Human life ends in death. Until then, it keeps going and gets complicated and there’s loss. Everything involves loss; every relationship ends in one way or another.


I’ve pursued dreams and achieved them, but I don’t think anybody should think their life is incomplete if they don’t follow some dream. Happiness doesn’t come from achievements, or money, or any sort of treasure. Happiness is a frame of mind, not a destination. It’s appreciating what you’ve got and building relationships with those around you.



We light the oven so that everyone may bake bread in it.


"Maybe I deserve someone else, but I always wanted you."


if you are attracted to me you are required by law to tell me. 

"And never again shall I replace another heart with my own. I must learn, I come first."




“If I am really part of your dream, you’ll come back one day."


"You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy."


Relationships aren’t permanent and they should never be all-consuming. All-consuming relationships are a recipe for losing oneself. Relationships are fragile after all. How quickly you can go from being someone’s everything to their nothing. It’s far better to remember no one person can ever be our everything, which means losing someone doesn’t mean we return to nothing.
The romance myth tells us we should hold onto love because there is nobody else in the world who will love us again. This isn’t true. Remember what it was like to love and be loved, even if it was only for a few minutes. Remember that just because something is over doesn’t mean it was any less real. And remember that even a ring doesn’t make anything less broken.

People aren’t homes. You can’t buy them or own them. You can’t renovate them to be whatever you want or need according to your changing desire or expectations. You can’t dump your shit all over their interior. You can’t expect them to wait around to comfort your each and every insecurity. People aren’t backup plans or getaways…they exist in the present. They exist and serve many roles and purposes besides being a supporting character in our stories. And we exist outside of playing a supportive character in theirs.



"   At first I cared, but then I was like ‘Nah, fuck you.’   "



"   Don’t let her get lonely, don’t make her cry, don’t take her for granted, don’t tell her a lie.   "






"   The minute I begin to lose feelings for you, you decide to text me..   "


it really messes me up that you can accidentally create a human life but you can’t accidentally make a pizza


You should always know
I wish for your happiness

even without me.


I don’t mind clingy. In fact, I appreciate it more. When you constantly tell me you miss me, or get worried when I don’t respond quickly. Because it shows that you actually care about me, and if I truly like you, nothing you do will ever annoy me. 



"   Never allow your loneliness to eat away at your heart, let it inspire you to find that love you deserve!   "


"   She cried oceans over him-he didn’t feel a drop of rain.   "




"   Get excited about the little things. About wearing a new outfit for the first time. About Sunday brunches with your best friends. About the new cute guy in your class. About finding an extra dollar in your pocket. About anything that even remotely makes you happy because as you grow up, passions fade and enthusiasm gets mistaken for foolishness. So don’t let the grey world stop you from shining.   "

note to self  (via annalaman)


image



$ $ $


i don’t have plans for tonight or the rest of my life if anyone wants to have a drink or get married


"Why can’t he just love me the way I love him"


They swear they don’t want to lose you, yet act like they don’t want to keep you.

"Forgive him for being too young to realize what he had."

bitch
$ $ $

make your intentions clear. if you tryna fuck just say so. if you want something else , say so. don’t go playing around with ppl’s feelings and shit. they might not be with it but that just means you avoided a lot of issues. keep it simple, stay honest and keep it moving.


a lot to learn. even more to unlearn. 

"I keep telling myself maybe we were too young, like meeting at 15 years old wasn’t old enough for you to keep me around. I guess we both had a lot of living left to do like new people to meet, other people to ‘love’ and new places to see. But as the days turn into months and months will eventually turn into years do you go looking for me in others, do you do things that we used to do, just so i cross your mind on purpose? When you are 18 and realize you can make your own decisions, without your high school friends that you don’t see anymore or when your parents finally get off your back, will you look me up on some social media site and realize I look different like my hair is shorter and I dyed it blonde, will you look at my smile and realize I don’t smile the way I used to smile when we were young and in love, will you notice little changes that only you and I would notice? Do you ever think of your future and hope somehow someday we will meet again, the same way we met that first time when we were both 15 and never felt love like this before… I know for sure that days turned into months and even when they turn into years my love for you will never die, until I do. But even when I’m six feet under your voice will still remain in my ears and your touch is all my skin will feel and your face is all my eyes will see, but at least I won’t be able to feel the aching pain in my heart every time I hear your name or when someone asks me about my first love."




"Please be clingy with me. Get worried if I don’t text you back in ten minutes, blow up my phone, when we’re in public you better hold my hand and kiss me, get mad when other boys look at me, tell me that you miss me or love me all the time. But also I want you to trust me. If I’m dating you then it means that I’m all for you. I don’t want a relationship that will last a few days. I got into this because I saw something with you. I am yours, you are mine. End of story."


 Why did you say all those things, if you weren’t planning on staying? 


 You must be a liar if you say that you’ve never loved someone to the point of pain. 

ajeebinsaan:

Fact Of the Day !

 I’ve tried to draw you countless times but I know I will never capture the glow in your beautiful dark brown eyes or the way you don’t look at me like I want you to. 


 She is Art. What the fuck do you expect from her, other than confusion, beauty and goddamn soul? 





You’ll keep forgiving the one you love till you hate them



"Leaving me was okay. People leave me all the time, I’m used to it. What hurts like hell is when you made me feel so damn special yesterday, and then make me feel so unwanted today."




"I’m not saying that at some point love isn’t staying up until 2am phone calls or stealing kisses when you least expect it, or instantly falling for each other’s favorite songs because it is, or at least that’s what the lead up to it feels like, but real love, is so much more. It’s going out at 12am to get something to eat for your wife who can’t get out of bed, it’s listening to them as they explode with vulnerability on your living room couch talking about how they were only so young when their parents passed on. it’s remembering how someone likes their coffee in the morning without asking—without ever asking, it’s visiting someone in the hospital knowing the last thing you want to do is see them in that condition, it’s wanting to be with that person despite everything, the future, the past, and everything in between, it’s the intimate things that you don’t even realize involve such intimacy, but they do, in secret, like the pinky promises you two made behind your back, to love one another for always, in the time you thought you were in love, when you were actually just on your way to it."





Be careful who you get close to because when you do get close you start to grow together. You start to mix thoughts, ideas, and actions. Like how two plants growing next to each other have tangled roots. It can be the most enriching thing or the hardest thing to take apart.



"Everyone you meet has a part to play in your story. And while some may take a chapter, others a paragraph, and most will be no more than scribbled notes in the margins, someday, you’ll meet someone who will become so integral to your life, you’ll put their name in the title."



"I want to lose myself in the worlds of people, wander their wild forests, walk their teeming cities, run my fingers through their barley fields and submerge myself beneath their oceans, to leave no corner unexplored. Small encounters are no longer enough for me. I need to be immersed."


It’s you.
It’s been you for as long
as I can remember.
Everyone else has just been
another failed attempt
at perfecting the art of pretending 


"It’s easy to feel bitter when you’re dumped, to spout vengeful remarks like You’ll never do better or Your loss. But you’ll never heal that way. Instead, move on, and understand that some people simply need different things, and someone out there, needs you."


"The way to my heart
is through my mind.
Genuinely captivate me, 

and I am yours."


"For the longest time I was mad at you, furious for all the time of mine you wasted, for all the time you led me on without purpose or intention. But recently, the realisation has dawned on me that even the make believe of your love, was better than none at all."



i think a big reason why i use tons of emoticons and exclamation points is because i want there to be no doubt that i’m being friendly and not at all terse or uninterested, cause i have the problem where when people reply to me i’m sure they must be soo irritated with me and disgusted with who i am as a person if they don’t put some indication of being interested/happy to speak with me (liiiiike exclamation points or emoticons). 



lily collins for stellar magazine | april, 2015



hassphalt:

😌




"I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words meanings."

I still have a lot of issues with myself and my appearance but I can honestly say I’m so much more confident than I was a year ago.



"I don’t know.
I don’t know who to tell anymore when I find new music and I don’t know where I’m gonna express how much I love them and who’s gonna agree with me and who I’m gonna listen to it with while I fall asleep and who’s going to hear about my day and my test grades and how long I napped and what I ate for dinner and what movie I watched and the interesting things I learned in class and how much I hate physics and when I didn’t read the assignment for English and how I went to get food with friends instead of jogging laps in gym and how productive I was studying that night and who’s going to listen to me sing my favorite bands and then sing with me and take walks with me in the summer on the most beautiful days and who’s going to do that all and care about it.
I don’t know."


In other words:
Sometimes you lose something great to gain something greater.


gold-ens:

girlchoking:

this makes me so fucking sad idk

this looks perf

"Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it."





A lesson hurts before it teaches.



"One day you will thank God for the door that closed. You’ll be grateful that it didn’t work out."



"Forgive him for being too young to realize what he had."




There are different versions of you living within the minds of others. I wonder how different they all are.


barney-barrett:

Keep it in mind.

(noun) A German untranslatable word, vorfreude is defined as the intense euphoric sensation you experience from thinking about future plans and daydreams. This beautiful feeling is a natural reaction the human mind manifests from expectations of future pleasures and joyful anticipations, such as planning a trip, going on a date, and many other fulfilling, life-changing events.  (via wordsnquotes)






"The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

Planet Blue X Blue Life Festival Fashion Lookbook Featuring Joanna Halpin - The Cult Collective


JOANNA HALPIN X AMUSE SOCIETY X VANESSA MOONEY



Diamond-bright things
that once brought me happiness
are now coal. alone.

alexandraelle:book: ‘love in my language’ by alexandra ellebuy here. 

 I am not weak.
I am myself,
I am a woman.
Please don’t call me otherwise. 

I cleanse the hollow parts of me
With lemon, salt, and vinegar,
with acid.
I pray:
Please.
Make me useful,
make me strong,
please let me shine
again.



Name me forever.
We are a circle, no end,
and no
beginning.

She was shallow.She was scared
and you were, too.



//I NEVER SHOULD//
I never should have met your eyes the way I did.
I shouldn’t have looked up,
In a moment with no words,
you turned me into glass,
fragile and transparent.
In silence you spoke,
And told me what love was.
Now you have,
with a single word,
the ability
to break me, make me
in every
single
way.
I never should have said your name.
I never should have needed you.
But God,
I need you.
I need you.
I need you.


youbroketheinternet:need





We make love in a cold room, our breathy, release noises breaking a thick midnight silence. You shift on the bed afterwards, squeaks of old springs, stroking my shoulderblade, kissing my hair. I breathe against your neck.
The next morning, I lie on my side naked beneath the sheets, messy hair clinging to my face.
“Look.” You are sitting upright, watching deer feed on frosty blades just beyond the window. the contours of your bare back are in shadows made by a rising sun. I run my fingers up the indent of your spine slowly and feel a tangible burning eternity within you.
Our love was a scent like burnt coffee, moldy wood, orange spice.



foodiebliss:

Chicken Kale Caesar SaladSource: Omgfood

cosmic-storm:~ Rachel Carson


Mimi for Free People









"I’ve never been the one to miss people who’ve hurt me simply because their absence is felt. No, if someone doesn’t appreciate you enough to treat you correctly, they can leave."

"Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer."















"I’M NOT WHAT YOU WANT BUT MAYBE I’M WHAT YOU NEED"




vogue-for-lunch:

Cara



alohastateomind:

our novel remains unfinished.


virgin-on-acid:

♡you’re going to hell anyway♡

soulswear:

just to make things clear…i was talking about the tv show


g6lf-wang:

at her boooootyyyyyyy

"IT’S NOT DIFFICULT WATCHING YOU LEAVE, WHAT IS DIFFICULT IS KNOWING YOU’LL NEVER COME BACK.

"YOU SHOULD NEVER BE SURPRISED WHEN SOMEONE TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT, YOU SHOULD EXPECT IT.

"YOU’RE WORTH THE WAIT. YOU’RE WORTH EVERYTHING TO ME."



exactlydangeroustragedy:Gloriously | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/167099695

Rise and shine babes! Your dreams only die if you let them starve ✨☁️ #livethecult

Feed the hunger. #livethecult


simplistic-serendipity:cheap, up-to-date online fashion boutique

Tularosa SS’15 // CULT

Tularosa SS’15 // CULT

Don’t stop the #hustle.


"
But can you love me in the deep? In the dark? In the thick of it?
Can you love me when I drink from the wrong bottle and slip through the crack in the floorboard?
Can you love me when I’m bigger than you, when my presence blazes like the sun does, when it hurts to look directly at me?
Can you love me then too?
Can you love me under the starry sky, shaved and smooth, my skin like liquid moonlight?
Can you love me when I am howling and furry, standing on my haunches, my lower lip stained with the blood of my last kill?
When I call down the lightning, when the sidewalks are singed by the soles of my feet, can you still love me then?
What happens when I freeze the land, and cause the dirt to harden over all the pomegranate seeds we’ve planted?
Will you trust that Spring will return?
Will you still believe me when I tell you I will become a raging river, and spill myself upon your dreams and call them to the surface of your life?
Can you trust me, even though you cannot tame me?
Can you love me, even though I am all that you fear and admire?
Will you fear my shifting shape?
Does it frighten you, when my eyes flash like your camera does?
Do you fear they will capture your soul?
Are you afraid to step into me?
The meat-eating plants and flowers armed with poisonous darts are not in my jungle to stop you from coming. Not you.
So do not worry. They belong to me, and I have invited you here.
Stay to the path revealed in the moonlight and arrive safely to the hut of Baba Yaga: the wild old wise one… she will not lead you astray if you are pure of heart.
You cannot be with the wild one if you fear the rumbling of the ground, the roar of a cascading river, the startling clap of thunder in the sky.
If you want to be safe, go back to your tiny room — the night sky is not for you.
If you want to be torn apart, come in. Be broken open and devoured. Be set ablaze in my fire.
I will not leave you as you have come: well dressed, in finely-threaded sweaters that keep out the cold.
I will leave you naked and biting. Leave you clawing at the sheets. Leave you surrounded by owls and hawks and flowers that only bloom when no one is watching.
So, come to me, and be healed in the unbearable lightness and darkness of all that you are.
There is nothing in you that can scare me. Nothing in you I will not use to make you great.
A wild woman is not a girlfriend. She is a relationship with nature. She is the source of all your primal desires, and she is the wild whipping wind that uproots the poisonous corn stalks on your neatly tilled farm.
She will plant pear trees in the wake of your disaster.
She will see to it that you shall rise again.
"




56




When in doubt, the answer is yes. #breaktherules #alwaysgo











"Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit."


"You should be with somebody who makes you forget what it felt like to be sad."


"We are our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves."


 


"The finest souls are those who gulped pain and avoided making others taste it."

"He watched her take her makeup off and wondered why she ever put it on."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz