“If you forget everything else about me, please remember this. I walked down that street and I never looked back and I love you. I love you. I love you so much that I shall hate you for ever for today.” // "I hope we find our way back to each other."

deathtml:

you’re not the one // sky ferreira

i wish i had friends i could just call up at like 2am and be like “lets chill or go for a walk” and they would do it


"I am in no competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday."


"I want to say that with you, I wear myself like a second best skin, I want to say that I love you but what I mean is that you are every daydream I’ve had about the future, you are the walk with the dog in the sunny park, you’re the foggy bathroom windows and the sleepy morning kisses. What I mean is that you are not always good and I still catch my breath, what I mean is that somewhere inside of me there is a bird singing a song for you and I couldn’t tell you what she’s saying but I know that she means it. I want to say that I love you but what I mean is thank you, what I mean is you’re the first mouth I’ve kissed, what I mean is your hands and mine. I love you and here I am and here you are and whichever glorious light we’re standing in belongs to us, complete, here and now, it’s all ours."


“You’re too sweet, I can’t tell you how sweet I think you are.”

I’m deeply embarrassed for the girl I was a year ago, writing poetry for men who didn’t give a single fuck about me, chasing and chasing even though it was exhausting and heartbreaking and made
me small and sad. I am grateful for the woman I am becoming. None of that. No running after people. No begging. No giving love without having it returned. Thank you thank you.

“I want to be your late night phone call, and your drunken texts. I want to be your desperation. Your shaking and your hands and your whole heart put in my palms. I want your bitten nervous lips. Your jerk of the steering wheel when the phone rings. Your arm around the shoulder and hand around the neck. Yeah? Her? Yeah, that’s my girl. Your proud and your stubborn chin. Your jealous kisses. Kiss until your body is full. Kiss until your hands are brimming. Kiss until you can tip yourself liquid at my feet. Full of heart, mouth full of promises and dirty wants. I want your shoes at the bottom of my bed and your toothbrush in my bathroom drawer. I want your morning breath and sleepy fists over sleepy eyes. I want your thighs. Your kitten naps. Your sullen and your grouchy. I want your fire. I want to be your zenith. Your first point of contact with the sky. Eyes full of sky, eyes full of sun. Your knees and downturned mouth. Your knees and your bowed head. Your knees and your knees and the floor and your goddamn knees. There is a mountain in Nepal, they say when the sun hits it, it is the most beautiful thing anyone could ever see. I want to be your morning sunrise peak. I want to be your mountain girl.”


“The best gift you are ever going to give someone— the permission to feel safe in their own skin. To feel worthy. To feel like they are enough.”

I believe in forever and I believe in the forevers that exist in the moments that mean something to me and they’re both equally as lovely and important. 

 said: Teach me to be brave, lend me the courage of your conviction. It's been nearly a year and I haven't spoken a word to her.

when you’ve been waiting months and months to kiss someone and you get to touch them and rub your thumb across their bottom lip and their mouth opens breathing against your skin and you’re trembling and they’re trembling even though they’re bigger and stronger than you and that elastic stretch of time between your eyes and theirs and your mouth and theirs and how it’s almost enough, standing in that space together, fingertips skating across skin you’ve been longing and longing for and it’s enough. Standing together, shaking and yearning and wanting. together.


always always restless, always running towards somethin’, always trying to make a tiny corner of the earth just for myself


“I am always fleeing towards you. You are every place I’ve wanted to visit. You are every campsite, every sunrise, every mountain peak.  I’ll pack my bags. I’ll bury under and set up shop inside you. I’ll write a sign and I’ll call it home.”


“I am still thinking it’s impossible to love someone without wanting to touch them, sleepovers in the same bed and my stomach is warm, thrilled with the question of it, waking before everyone to lie still for hours in the sweet purgatory of bodies breathing gentle and mysterious.”


“You’re never going to get that again and that’s why your regret looks like artwork that would have been masterpiece if you’d finished it. Your regret looks like plucking a flower before it’s bloomed.”


“And when I asked you how you’d been, I meant I missed you more than I’ve ever missed anything before.”


“Tonight I lie awake and run
your absence through my fingers:
here’s the touch of you,
your warmth and give,
our conspiracy of flightlessness.”


“It was like walking into the sun, being with you, it was like walking into the sun for the first time after a terribly long winter.”
— AZRA.T., “YOU ARE THE WARMEST PLACE I’VE EVER LIVED IN” 

“I don’t want to be a piece of art. Nobody touches artwork. They just look from afar and move on.”


“Loving someone who cannot love you the same way in return is not weakness. It’s one of the most courageous things you’ll ever do. You are putting your armour at their feet and you are saying ‘I will not fight you in this. I have loved you and that means that I have already won.’”

spent so long writing poems about ruining people but I don’t wanna ruin you I just wanna hold you to the soft warm heart of me and keep you there


I realise the older that I get, the less that I can stand it when someone I care about is annoyed at me like it just makes me want to cry and make ‘em happy again so by the time I’m fifty I’m pretty much gonna be a complete emotional wreck



“Look at her. I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.”


And I never stood a chance
Because you made a list of your goals
And love wasn’t on it
And I made a list of my goals
And love was the only thing on it

He loved her in a subtle kind of way. It wasn’t the kind of love you see in movies, with swelling music and giant gestures and running through the streets to catch a departing train. It wasn’t the kind of love that Byron or Shakespeare wrote about, with flowery language and hyperbole and iambic pentameter. It was still and deep, like water that you might mistake for shallow if you just watched the surface. It was entirely his, not dependent on her own feelings for him, and it would still be there whether she, or him, or everyone else on the world disappeared. It was a subtle kind of love, but it was true.

“I can’t do it. I’ve been so good, but I just can’t go on. He comes into the bathroom when I’m flossing my teeth. I long to be in an elevator with you, stuck between floors. Tell me something filthy. I hate love, don’t you?”

“Everything I feel returns to you somehow.”


“Go slowly. I have to get used to it. I talked to you so much when you weren’t there, it’s strange for me to talk to you for real.”

“I wondered if you thought we were lost. 
We weren’t lost.  We were loss. 
And meanwhile, all I could think 
about was the innumerable ways 
I would’ve loved to have eaten you.  How 
being devoured can make one cry.”

“‘I am going to love you so good and warm and clean, you’re going to forget how bad love existed and all the ways that it first held you by the throat and shook you.’”



“Hi Jacob, I can’t believe that I missed you again, you must be sleeping or building. What is it this time? A cot, a bed, an entire house just under your ribcage so I can move in and live there, right next to your heart? I can’t believe that I miss you as much as I do. I think that I move when you move. That’s weird, isn’t it? That I can feel you shifting from across the ocean. Everything pulls at me with greedy little hands and none of it is you. You don't know how much that I want it to be you. Always, at 1AM when I’m not sleeping because you’re awake and I can feel it. I can feel that gulf between us and I want to jump into it because maybe I’ll meet you there, somewhere in the middle. I don’t think that I saw anything before I met you, or felt anything, really. You touched me and it all lit up. The entire world opened its mouth and down there, right in the belly of it, was you. It was always, always you. Did you know that? How we’d be our only miracle. That first day when we drank tea, and my cup was as big my face. We laughed like raindrops. Did you know that you’d look at me like I was the most beautiful piece of furniture you’d ever seen? God, Jacob, it’s so fucking empty without you here. I don’t know how to breathe in rooms that you’re not in. You’re the best piece of poetry I’ve ever read. You’re the only one I’ve ever written, I'm serious, they all sound like your name. Like I’m signing off’ ‘To Jacob, come back come back come back, love Anna.’ Dear Jacob, come home, please. I love you. I miss you Like Crazy, call me when you’re free.”

stop it. stop whoring your heart out for men. stop trying to be what they want you to be. stop chopping off healthy beautiful parts of yourself for them. real true love does not demand that you be anything other than what you are. real true affection celebrates you in all your flawed and intricate glory. that is what it looks like. that is what love looks like. acceptance. 


“I hope you know that no one will love you like I did. That’s not bitter, or resentful, it’s just the truth. I hope she kisses your freckles. I hope she looks after you in the dark. Nurtures and adores the angry and the fight of you. I hope she marvels at the ugly beauty of your nose. That she touches your skin with all the wonder of a child seeing their first firework show. That she’s good to you . Doesn’t get too angry when you don’t talk to her for a few days. Waits patiently for you to come back and love her again. Faithful, just like you need. But know, it won’t be the same. It won’t even come close to the thunderstorms that were moving beneath my skin from what I felt for you. I would have loved you. I would have kept stoking that fire until I was shaking and smouldering with it. Until every word I hiccuped began to sound like ‘come closer.’ I would have loved you till there was nothing left. Until we were both empty and full from the storm of it. That doesn’t happen often, not everyone can wring themselves out so completely and still be spilling over. So I hope she loves you, I really do. But I also hope that you know it’s not the same. I hope you realise what you lost and somewhen, 40 years from now, that realisation shakes you to the bone.”

“The fear
that all this
will end.

The fear
that it won’t.”


MASTERPOST OF THINGS I WILL ALWAYS SAY WHEN YOU ASK ME FOR ADVICE
  • If they want to talk to you, they will, that’s the bottom line. 
  • Try for them once, and then leave it alone. Don’t chase. (Under advisement, depends on the situation because sometimes you need to try your hardest for someone.)
  • If they cheat on you, leave. 
  • OR give them one more chance if you can’t bring yourself to just walk away and if it happens again, then leave. 
  • If they hurt you in any way, leave. 
  • If they’re emotionally abusive or manipulative, leave. 
  • Yes, you should take the leap if you think they’re gonna be your forevermore. 
  • Yes, you will get over them, you’ve got hundreds and hundreds of potential soulmates and they’re all different and unique and somehow still your soulmate. 
  • Don’t put a boy over your closest friends, ever, you’ll regret it. 
  • I know that it hurts, but you will get better if you let yourself move on. Be gentle and be careful with your heart when it’s healing. 
  • Don’t let loneliness send you running into the arms of someone who isn’t good for you. 
  • You are still special and beautiful and wonderful even if they didn’t want to be with you. Even if they chose someone else. It doesn’t detract from how lovely your existence is and you’ll find someone who wants to share that light with you if that’s what you want. 
  • Long distance relationships are hard! But if you like someone enough, you can make it work by being very patient and very open about what you’re feeling. 
  • No, you are not ugly. Nothing on you is ugly. Nothing about is ugly. Beauty is a construct and you get to make it. Tell yourself you’re beautiful. Say it so long and so often that you begin to believe it. 
  • Be loyal, be honest, communicate, be kind, be gentle. 
  • Be brave. Always, just be brave with it. 
“I’m sorry all the kisses I scribbled on your neck were written 
in disappearing ink, sorry 
this poem took thirteen years to reach you.”


“be softer with you. 
you are a breathing thing. a
memory to someone. 
a home to a life.”

“In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.”


New playlist! I’ll follow you into any storm:Yours - Ella HendersonSalted Wound - SiaEvery Other Freckle - Alt-JLove Me Tender - Norah JonesThousand Miles - Tove LoOnly Love - Ben HowardDance Me to The End of Love - The Civil WarsIn The Woods Somewhere - HozierDark Paradise - Lana Del ReyLove Me Like I’m Not Made of Storm - Lykke LiFlawless - The NeighbourhoodWildest Dreams - Taylor SwiftListen to it here! 

“You’re the kind of woman that people will learn to write poetry for.”

“We pray to god
That the girl in that dress 
will undress
And distress you with 
the way that she moves”

I promise to be kind. to never be cruel without reason. to never act out of spite even after a tumultuous end. this is the one thing I can do. 


“Nothing worthwhile was without risk. You had to decide whether your feelings were strong enough to make it a risk worth taking.”


“The God’s honest truth is this: 
I wanted to ruin you. It was selfish and it was delicious. 
I wanted you to pick out the bones of me from between your teeth for years after I happened to you. 
And I did happen to you. We made sure of that, didn’t we? 
Happened like the aftermath of some gruesome accident, it was so bloody and raw that you had to stop to look, didn’t you? And then you couldn’t take your eyes off it. 
It was inside of you for as long as you could remember. 
Then you had nightmares about all of that ugliness for days. 
That was how I wanted you, half thrilled and half terrified that you were never going to forget what it looked like. 
That it would be a splinter that never worked itself out of your skin and you’d feel it whenever you brushed against somebody else.
And why should you? When I loved you like that. 
How could you forget? 
My body so full that if the ocean tried to take me, the only thing that would come back up to shore was you. Or a bag full of bones curled around the shape of your name. 
I loved you like how an abscessed tooth beats at the root, incessant and painful and raw. 
I would have swallowed the entire Earth whole if you’d asked me to. 
I would have taken the sky by the corners and ripped it away from the horizon. 
So yes, it was the hungriest I’d ever been. 
It was the most glorious I’d ever been, with you like that 
stomach like a furnace, stomach like a hungry pride of lions. 
Point me in the direction of any God you know and I’ll tell him, 
I’ll get on my knees and beg him to never let you go, 
‘I want to ruin that man. I don’t want him to ever forget me.’”


“I meant skies all empty aching blue. I meant
years. I meant all of them with you.”

We all are. We’re all small stars in a really big sky, you just gotta find the brightest people closest to you and stay close to them.


You think you’re going to be hip and teen forever and then suddenly you find yourself drinking red wine and playing board games and lusting after men with beards 


coldemi:Dear Diary, by sherbet tone on Flickr.

I want to capture in words that exact breathtaking moment when you are sitting across from someone, laughing, and their laughter turns to breathing and their eyes drop to your mouth and stray away but keep coming back over and over and you know without a shadow of a doubt that there is nothing they want to do more than kiss you and I think those moments are one of the most electrifying ever 

“If you’re asking, yes, 
I did it. 
If you’re asking, I was angry. 
I was angry and yes,
I loved that boy. 
I seethed with it. 
I was furious in him. 
Our matchstick love,
we set that damned city on fire. 
Even now the ash has settled
into the shape of us.
Yes, I loved him,
Yes, I loathed him,
it doesn’t matter.
I would have still burned that entire forest down.”

“Don’t ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it. I saw you and made up my mind.”

“I’m hungry and hollow and just want something to call my own.”

“I’m filled with something I can only describe as recognition. Not because he looks familiar on the outside this time, but because he feels familiar on the inside.”


I couldn’t get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”


"Even memories lead to trouble. Especially memories."


"I have so much to say to you that I am afraid I shall tell you nothing."

"Does not everything depend on our interpretation of the silence around us?"


french people are so hardcore they eat pain for breakfast


“I was tired of men. Hanging in doorways, standing too close, their smell of beer or fifteen-year-old whiskey. Men who didn’t come to the emergency room with you, men who left on Christmas Eve. Men who slammed the security gates, who made you love them and then changed their minds. Fortresses of boys, their ragged shrubs full of eyes following you, grabbing your breasts, waving their money, eyes already knocking you down, taking what they felt was theirs.”


I couldn’t tell you in any of the ways I knew how, it was strange because I spoke too often and so loud you often told me to shut up, but when I opened my mouth, I was always distracted. Your cheeks looked like freshly picked apples in the light, I wanted to sink my teeth into them. On Monday morning I felt the words rising in my throat like bile only I was stupid enough to look at you and I swear that I forgot what day it was because you were so fucking beautiful standing in the light falling from the open kitchen windows that God himself couldn’t have forced the sentiment from my mouth. And that’s how it went, I tried and I lost it, there was always something to derail me and I could never explain to you how even the spread of freckles across your nose turned my stomach so heavily that I couldn’t remember what languages I’d learned. Sometimes I whispered them to you in Bengali at night whilst you were lying across my stomach, over and over again like the lyrics from a favourite song and you’d ask me in your sleepy voice what I meant and all I could say was ‘I’m asking if you’ll make me a sandwich.’ You’d pinch my stomach and roll your eyes until your lashes fluttered against my skin and curse in frustration. Sometimes you kissed me so hard I wondered if you were trying to lick the words out of my mouth.

I tried to tell you in other ways, quietly and gently, I bought your favourite blend of chocolate milk and didn’t let anyone drink it because when your stomach hurt you’d put your head on my shoulder and cradle the cup in your hands. I learned your favourite song on guitar and it took me three whole weeks to pluck up the courage to show you but I peeked under my lashes when I was playing and your smile, boy, it looked like rain on desert and it was worth the sore nails. You asked me to play on Saturday night, you told me that you wished I could say it, but I couldn’t so I strummed it through my fingers instead and let you eat the last slice of cake. You must have known then, when I shook for you at night and held your hands until my nails were tattoos on your skin, when I sat through hours of Lord of the Rings for you, that even though you hadn’t heard me say it yet, I was still telling you in a thousand different ways, I was still telling you.

I forgive you, I forgive you and she’s got her hands in your hair and her mouth on your mouth and she’s sucking the poison out of you and maybe you’re an empty room and it hurts that the sun doesn’t touch your darkest corners anymore and it hurts but she loves you and she’s there and she loves you and she’s twisting her fingers around the gaps in your hipbones and kissing you so clean that you’re gasping and it’s alive and it’s brutal and redemption is the house of your body and how the tenants left and how quiet it was inside of you, how you forgot what you did there. How many hearts did you break? How many did you eat? How much dirt were you? How much ugly did your eyes see? And she found you, and found you and dug you out of yourself and thought you were sweet as wine and tasted you and wanted to keep you. Wanted to hold you in the heart of her and keep you and keep you. 

I forgive you and she didn’t ask, I forgive you and she didn’t care what you did or who you hurt, I forgive you and how she put herself on the ground next to you, I forgive you, I forgive you. Kiss your forehead, wipe the salt from your eyes, taste the ocean roaring like thunder in your belly, I forgive you, her hands were olive branches and she fed them to you. And how careful you moved in her and how touching her felt like burning, and how you were an empty house and she was a chair and she put herself inside you and the tenants came back and drank sweet cherry wine in the pit of your stomach and the sun came back, I forgive you, how light her hands were, I forgive you, how soft.”



“… just because you make a body shiver don’t make it yours.”

“Sometimes courage
is swallowing the ocean
that tries to drown you
but sometimes it’s drowning
and drowning
and going limp but still drowning
and going salt but still drowning
and making snow angels
on the ocean floor.”

"You broke my heart.
I fell for you and you broke my heart.
Period, done, end of story."



"You’d take him back in a heartbeat if he asked you to. And that’s the fucking problem. That’s what keeps you from moving on."




"Oh, I would do anything to talk to you once again, because there is something inside of me that can’t forget you."



"just keep holding on. because one day the oceans will move and the stars will collapse. everything changes, as does your life."


"I hate those nights when I remember everything I want to forget."



. Your mind can blame you for things that were never your fault.

toastedtoffee:

How true, wisdom from a 5 year old


Seriously

dissap0inted:

the morning will come in the press of every kiss , with your head upon my chest , where  i’ll annoy you . with every waking breath , until you decide to wake up .


الجادة الخامسة


PER-FEC-TION


"They both loved each other
but they both found each other
after they had already declared
that they loved someone else deeply
and said that
they intended to be with that person forever
They both love their loved ones
they really do
but they also love each other
maybe even more
He always surprises his “other half”
with flowers and chocolate
he loves her family and they love him
her mother is proud of her finding a boy like him
but his heart always aches for her
his “friend”
he only tells her
about the darkest corners of his heart
over coffee on sunny days
and she often makes him burst out laughing
and its as if
he forgets any pain he ever tasted
She devotes her whole life to her so called “soulmate”
She remembers every small detail about him
is always there for him
when he comes back home
tired after a hard day of work
she always readily gives him kisses and hugs
and all her love
But She always looks forward to
spending time with him
it’s as if she spends her entire life
waiting for those few moments
that she gets to spend with him
sometimes she feels as if 
her entire world has come crashing down around her
and she somehow manages to dial his number
and he always picks up without fail
and he is the only one who knows
what to say 
to convince her that life is worth living after all
But they swallow it
“it” being something they don’t quite understand
they hush it
they tell their heart to be quiet
they tell each other that after all 
they are just good friends
friends who can’t imagine living without each other
but they both feel as if 
they could lose the person who they are with
and they would still be okay
because they have each other
But they swear they love who they are with
they swear they do
so many years taken to build these relationships
they both swear that it’s the most important thing to them
they tell themselves
that they are willing to do all that they can to keep it
So they keep on doing it
after all routine is comforting
they ignore the cries of their soul
and tell their hearts its being silly
that they person they lie next to each night
is the only person they want to be with
But they both know
that they will always have each other
because lovers come and leave
but friendship?
you can be friends with someone forever."
 
- Friends who love each other a little bit too much (

ramshaat:

They are khoobsurat.


الجادة الخامسة


الجادة الخامسة

الجادة الخامسة

A REAL man, yes a REAL man would make it clear to you that you are what he wants by committing himself to you. A fake BOY will just make you think that he wants you but his intentions aren’t pure. He’s using you to pass time. Know the difference between a real MAN and a foolish little BOY.


Oh word ?

الجادة الخامسة

  1. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
  2. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
  3. What did you do on your 16th birthday?
  4. What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
  5. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
  6. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
  7. If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?

"When someone
truly cares about you
they make an effort,
not an excuse."

"Just because I let you go doesn’t mean I wanted to."



If something is destined for you, never in a million years will it be for somebody else.


"You know you really love someone, when you don’t hate them for breaking your heart."




"fuck you. but for what it’s worth, if you started talking to me again, I’d answer you in a heartbeat."

mothurs:

do i ever cross your mind?


"I remember crying over you, not just a couple of beads of tears. I remember gasping for air, beating my fist against my chest trying to rip my heart out. Trying to get the pain to stop. You should have skinned me alive instead, it probably would have hurt less."


"It’s 4am
and I can’t remember how your voice sounds anymore."




"Life went on without you. Of course, it did. Of course, it does. It was just an ending, they tell me, not the end."

"Once I stop caring you’re not getting it back. I’ll be cold as ice, I promise."



"It still hurts.
It’s not killing me anymore,
But it still hurts."


"Dear God,
I miss him terribly.
Let my eyes see him,
if not, let my soul meet his soul in my sleep, please."








"He’s gonna be so sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible woman you are. When you do that, is when he realize what he’s lost."







"Date someone who makes you question if you’ve ever been in love"

melisica:“You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.“
Love and other drugs (2010)

If you can teach a dog the meaning of the word no, it shouldn’t be a difficult concept for men


"Don’t lie to me, like the sun in a cold winter morning."



Who cares if he stays? It’s the way in which he tends to you. Would you want to be held by a bed of nails? If he loves you, he will caress you with a gentle and understanding touch, even when things are a bit troublesome. He should have it no other way.


Trying to forget something is also an act of being reminded of at the same time.

"No, I don’t regret you. Not at all. What I regret is not leaving when I should’ve."



do you ever wonder what someone else is doing at an exact moment? not in a creepy way but you are genuinely curious if he or she is happy and okay and it actually concerns you for a considerable amount of time

If you want to be beautiful
speak with your soul
and not with your mouth.
If you want to be peaceful
forget your sadness
and fill your heart with love.
If you want to be successful
don’t let anybody tell you
that you can’t reach your aim.
If you want to be free
let go of some people 
even if things won’t be the same.

"Love is so short, forgetting is so long."



 

If a man expects a woman to be an angel in his life, he must first create heaven for her…angels don’t live in hell.


"I miss how you wanted me."


what i’d really like is for someone to objectively watch me for a week or so and then just sit down with me for a few hours and explain to me what i am like and how i look to others and what my personality is in detail and how i need to improve where do i sign up for that


Don’t look back and wonder why things went wrong. Don’t regret not doing more. It happened for a reason. Your better days are ahead of you.


"I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up."



"It’s easy to say you’re over someone if you aren’t seeing them. The challenge is to look them in the eye and see their smile and hear their voice and still be able to say “this is not what I want anymore”."

I want to forget the way you kissed and how you held me tight when I first confessed I loved you and how your body was the most comfortable thing I’d ever laid on and how you put your arm around me while I sat crying next to you on a bus two summers ago and I remember how you were speechless when you first saw me wearing that little black dress and how you would always make me laugh and kill all the spiders I was afraid of and how you promised me forever and I even remember how you cried when we broke up and how your hair was always a little to long and how you got excited about my smell lingering on your sheets after I left and we have not spoken for over a month and the emptiness in my heart is slowly being replaced yet all those little things about you are stuck on my mind and I don’t know how to get rid of them without getting rid of myself'
'

I hope you all find someone who gives you cute names and tells you it’s adorable when you do embarrassing things and hugs you when it’s early in the morning and makes you feel like you have a whole disneyland fireworks show going off inside your body and never ever lets you go 


thesequoiaproject:

Would you believe me if I said I’m in looovveeee

don’t let the sadness sit. don’t let it get comfortable. keep it on its feet. busy. working. keep it sweating. let it lose weight.

writingsforwinter:

Follow this awesome poet on his new Facebook page!Donte Collins is a genius.
because when an artist loves you. or makes love to you, they take their time. they appreciate the detail. they let beauty name itself.



Am I Being Too Sensitive Or Are People Treating Me Like Shit: a debut novel by me
And the sequel; Am I Overreacting Or Am I Supposed to be Angry

"start ignoring people who threaten your joy.
literally, ignore them.
say nothing.
don’t invite any parts of them into your space."


I just want to put my soul somewhere I can trust it, that’s it, that’s all I want.

I hope one day we can meet. I don't believe in fate, but if I did, I would want it to make us meet. Just once.

As soon as our eyes met 
I knew you were a 
secret best well kept.






You’re full of empty words - funny how that works.


Intelligence has nothing to do with whether you are right or wrong. Whether you are questioning what you are told is what intelligence is all about. Question everything, especially yourself.

She had flowers 
in her hair and wasn’t 
really all there but when 
she smiled at me all I 
could do was stop and stare 
she gave me a kiss and asked 
me where and I told her that
I couldn’t bring myself to care. 

I know we’ve just met, but I feel like I’ve been loving you for years.


 Love is the only illness in which the infected does not wish to be healed.


Truth, in its most basic form, is an illusion. Truth is nothing more than the relationship between a concept or thing and that said person’s perspective. Truth is something you decide to believe in, after evaluating (hopefully) the given evidence that your consciousness or perspective allows you to understand. Truth is a lie that you have constructed and rationalized using your limited knowledge of the known world. I find this so comforting, the fact that we’re all, for the most part, living a lie. I find it even more comforting that after realizing this you no longer feel the pressure of living by a truth. No longer feel the pressure of having to have a sense of this world and with your lies left behind, you may go as freely as you came.

I want so much, in the form of so little.




It’s funny. We’re all just light bulbs waiting to be turned on. We walk around this big room with our lights turned off. We make ourselves so transparent, we are so afraid to shine, that we make ourselves as transparent as everyone else. We keep to ourselves and keep our lights down low, and we’re all the same you know, I swear we are. We’re all just waiting for that one person, that one conversation, that one thing that gives us the excuse to shine brightly. We stand there next to the switch assessing the situation to see just how brightly we can shine without outshining the others. Well, fuck all of that.  Shine until your light explodes. Stop dimming yourself for other people, it is a disservice to yourself and to them. The fact that you are alive and have a light to call your own should be enough to make you want to lighten up the entire room. Shine brightly whenever possible and don’t worry about who needs to cover their eyes to see you.

It was my first time playing.
– Like a fool, I rushed in and put all my cards on the table

I liked us better as strangers
– Sometimes a mystery should stay a mystery





Call up the girl that I used to know,
fake love for an hour or so.
Her name I might never know,
we’ve finished and now it’s time to go,
walking across the city in the middle of the night. 
I stop for a moment to spark up my light,
chuckling to myself about what just occurred. 
My memory, however, is a little bit blurred,
in the eye of the storm was there emotion?
No, never. I will not give devotion,
no strings no hooks!
Her name I never even took,
she calls when the moon is at it’s brightest.
I arrive with no regard for time, not even the slightest,
she calls up that guy she used to know.
Fake love for an hour or so.


Someday, my pain will be strength.




I want to be a man that has time to write, time to feel, time to think, time to laugh, time to love and, more importantly, the time to die.

My biggest fear when it comes to life and love is that what and who I am looking for does not exist.




Van Gogh, Wordsworth, and even Keats all looked up at the same stars. At the same ocean and the same moon. But if they saw you they would all roll over in their graves, realizing that they missed the most inspirational piece of art to ever exist.




We fell in love for a night, and that was more than enough.




The best decision I ever made was when I decided to be highly selective about who I let into the inner workings of my life and mind. The second was when I decided to be completely unapologetic about doing so.




The night lingered on
and I had more than one too many whiskeys. 
After a while, she came up to me. She was
gorgeous, I mean it, she was absolutely 
remarkable. She asked me if I had a lighter.
I said I did - I always do. She asked me if I cared 
to join her outside. I said I did - I always do. 
Once we got outside I offered her my lighter. 
She laughed, shook her head, and took out
her own. I looked at her and laughed.
For once I was happy that I was dragged out. 



When it comes to sex and love I don’t want anything that doesn’t drive me completely insane with passion.




I don’t think I was ever meant to become a Wiseman. Only a fool that knew of his foolishness.




She said that she missed a look of mine. A look that I had not made in a while, at least according to her. She told it that the look was the one I made when I deeply desired something. 

It’s been about a month and a half since we ended and I made that look today. I couldn’t even help it. It turns out that I missed that look as well. This one’s for you, name I do not know, at least for now. 




You don’t understand 
how easy you are to need

how easy you are to crave

how easy it is to forget
that I can breath on my own

how easy you make it
to forget, I can stand on my 
own. 

how easy you make it
to forget, I can live without
you there beside me

how easy you are to yearn for

You don’t understand
how easy you are to need 




She wants my body,
But knows nothing of my mind,
I’m just not that kind


Fuck falling in love slowly. In the first thirty seconds of  meeting, I can tell whether or not we are going to be lovers.

You’re the lover I never got to 
touch. 

The lover I never explored.

Though I never traced those hips 
I know their troughs and valleys.

Though I never learned those lips
I know their imprint. 

You’re the lover I never got to 
touch. 

But you’re the lover from
my dreams.







Don’t play it cool, play it real.



I may be touching you, 
    But I am not feeling you.
Our lips may meet from time to time,
    But I am not kissing you. 
Our bodies may be bare and intertwine, 
    But I am not loving you.
Your name may be uttered, 
    But I am not thinking of you.
 I may be pleasing you, 
    But you are not my Queen.

  1. Someone whose kisses make you weak in the knees
  2. Someone who makes every single moment better. A lover is supposed to add to your life, not subtract
  3. Someone who more than anything teaches you things and takes part in your growth. Material gifts can only go so far 
  4. Someone who understands how you show love as well as how you like to receive it
  5. Someone who is is as classy in the streets (or as batshit crazy) and as freakaayy in the sheets as you are 


Dear I can see through the games.
I once too had lovers with many names.
But if it feels this good being used 
then love your antics are excused.
I see you’ve studied the game, you’ve learned it. 
Still, girl you’re worth it, you’ve earned it,
and I know this won’t be easy,
but if it feels this good being used then go ahead and tease me.
We both know this can’t work out, the timing isn’t right.
Still, I’ll be waiting for your touch every single night. 


I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person, by the way (s)he handles these three things: that which they do not understand, the hearts of others and failures. 


Let me go down on you.

Yes, sexually of course, but for now let me creep underneath these walls you’ve raised. 

Let me go down on your mind.
Let me hear about that time you felt so alive you began to cry.
Let me hear about the times you didn’t feel so alive at all.

Let’s talk existentialism.
Let me be the one to show you that you do fucking matter.
Let me be the one to engrave that concept into your mind.

Let’s talk about the universe.
Let me show you that you are a manifestation of the cosmos. 
Better yet, a personification, and my favorite so far. 

Let me go down on you. 







Your lover should inspire you. She should inspire you to learn new things every single day. I don’t mean that she should tell you to do so. I mean that when you’re out to dinner with her, and you see just how happy every single bite makes her it inspires you to learn how to cook. So one day you can cook up a five-star meal, sit there and watch as she makes that adorable face she makes when she’s eating something tasty. If your lover doesn’t inspire you in this way, you are with the wrong person. 







"I will never forget the way you looked at me."

I swear, I never will 




"I can’t fucking share someone, god dammit I’m one selfish person. I want one person all to myself, their laughs and tears, I want to be the first person they tell when something happens, good and bad, I want to piss them off at 2pm, make up for it at 6pm, and to save them at 2am. I need some one all to myself or not at all."


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz