Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish. It’s necessary.




Because you were foolish enough to love one place,
now you are homeless, an orphan 
in a succession of shelters.
You did not prepare yourself sufficiently.


Now, of course, it’s too late –
you were trapped in the romance of fidelity.
You kept going back, clinging
to two people you hardly recognized
after what they’d endured.
If once you could have saved yourself,
now that time’s past: you were obstinate, pathetically
blind to change. 



I’m starting to learn the boys I let into my bedroom aren’t going to make me forget you.



It would be a shame 
to look back on this 
and (out of bitterness) 
not call it love.

dotknęłam kiedyś miłości
miała smak gorzki
jak filiżanka ciemnej kawy
wzmogła 
rytm serca
rozdrażniła
mój żywy organizm
rozkołysała zmysły
odeszła..



Things My Exes Said // #271



I’m sorry I chose to drink than see you.

“Hurting you was my fault but you stayed every time. That’s your fault”


i am not made of glass.
i am not fragile.
i am made of skin
and bone
and muscle
and tissue.
i am two eyes
two ears
two hands
one heart.
i am not fragile.
but when you love me
and you leave me,
i break
and i break
my god
how i break.

“You never really fell out of love, you just got drowned from the ocean of your thoughts telling you that you deserve better.” She said.
“I do, I do deserve better, best even.” You replied.
“If you really do, then why are you crying and acting close to wanting him back?” Her response.

Don’t tell me you’ll never leave
You will
Just tell me
You didn’t see it coming either.
— 
We stopped saying good night to each other.



It’s not that tragic to leave;
Books still have words for us to read
Trees still grow when they plant a seed
Humans still walk without you on the lead.
It’s not that tragic to leave;
You will be facing a new life to live
Choose the sad adult or the happy kid
Whatever your decision is, it’s up for you to feed.
It’s not that tragic to leave;
Look at the night sky and you’ll still see the stars
Look at your arms, there are healing scars
Look at the photo album and you will know how long you get far.
— It’s not that tragic to leave. ||



She is the kind of girl that can make you roll your eyes in frustration, she will annoy you until you give up and just go along with her. You may find her nuisance at times, but you will surely miss her when she’s not around. And when she isn’t with you, trust me, she’s feeling lost and she needs you. Don’t get upset if she isn’t the same at the moment, she’s trying to find herself; make her feel it’s within you.
 Make her feel that she is loved. |


Everything is going to vanish one day.
You’ll forget what happened today, and
I’ll forget what happened to us.
We will all move on.



Maybe I’m not really lost, I just feel that I am because I have nothing and no one to run to.


I was longing for home. I thought I would find it in you, or in the places I’ve never been to, but I was so wrong. I was just longing for myself.

Most of the people only tell their secrets to the people who can’t see them. Maybe that is why God doesn’t want to be seen.

her kisses taste like morning coffee and she smells like pages of a new novel.


she was once
a naive girl
who knows nothing
but to smile
he was once
an innocent boy
who just knows
to tease the naive girl
for he loves it when she smiles
they were once
the kids who live life
without hesitations,
who move freely
without worrying about
people’s expectations.

Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.
—  Anthony Bourdain

One of these two things will happen: Either he will realize that you are amazing or you will realize that he is not worth your time.

We had something very special. I can’t explain it in words, but it’s true. A special, precious something.



I hope someday,
that someone will be 
the one.



Don’t chase them. So what if they don’t want to be part of your life anymore? So what if they don’t find their future with you? There are plenty of people in this world. It’s just God’s way of telling you that you deserve more. You will be okay and you will be happy even without them, and you’ll meet other people who won’t ever leave you.
Look at this photo album, look, this is your childhood photos. Have you seen your smile? Have you seen how bright it was? It is because on your right side, there was your best friend, and on the other side, it was your cousin who you also consider as your best friend. You got the clue? You were and will always be happy with them, with your real friends. Why not find them? Real friends never forget. And here, look at this, yes, a map. You can also go on an adventure, travel: Meet new places, new people; Learn new languages, new things. See that coffee shop? You love coffee, right? Why not go in there? The tea and the shop’s ambiance are good, trust me. Darling, there’s so much more to see and enjoy. Don’t stick with people who think you are not good enough. Please don’t chase them



'I swear I only want to hear about you, to know what you’ve been doing. It’s a hundred years since we’ve met―it may be another hundred before we meet again.'






"Never apologise for putting your own happiness before someone else’s."

-Something that has taken me too long to realise

"At times, I thought I would die because I missed someone so much."

"Sometimes our actions don’t reflect who we really are. So we lie. Sometimes our lies are more honest than the truth."


Worst feeling: when you spend your days and hours waiting for “that” person to text you first and when you realize its been days then weeks and they never did.



I have no regrets, because at the time its exactly what I wanted

Self love is so important. Because when you’re all alone and it’s 3 in the morning and you’re lying on the floor crying and shaking and wishing it all would end, who’s going to be there for you? You. You have to pick yourself up and find the strength to carry on. At the end of the day, you’re all you’ve got.


You’re allowed to miss the people who were bullets to you, but you’re not allowed to let them shoot you again.


Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.


When you love people, you want what’s best for them, and sometimes what’s best for them isn’t you.


It took me a long time
to realise that beauty,
is a healthy mind
is a healthy body
and nothing more.
 
I’m still working on it
but one day
one day,
I’ll look back and wonder"

It’s okay to want to stay single
you don’t need a lover,
to know that other people love you
It’s okay to want to be with someone
in order to feel whole,
people get lonely sometimes
It’s not okay however
to mistake love for loneliness
You don’t get to decide when to drop a person,
just because another piqued your interest
It’s not okay to say
that you love someone,
when all you like is their looks
They are made up of personalities,
quirky traits,
intangible things,
just like you are
Make sure you love them as a whole.
- Things I learnt the hard way

my parents didn’t raise me to order something expensive when someone else is paying


i want to know your birthday and your parents jobs and if you ever heard them fighting or having sex and if you love your siblings and the worst fight you’ve ever gotten into and if you like one sibling more than the other and what you wanted to be when you grew up when you were seven and your dream vacation and the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you and if you’ve been to therapy and if it helped and the hardest thing you’ve experienced and how you overcame it and if you like what you see when you look in the mirror and if you think appearances matter in a relationship or at all and your favorite movie and which books changed your life and the hardest you’ve ever cried and which grandparent you loved the most and if the words “we need to talk” make you sick to your stomach and why and which holiday is your favorite and which season and which color and if you like rain and if you’re scared of dying and if you believe in god and if you have allergies and to what and what your favorite food is and restaurant and if you like to cook and whether or not you care about cleanliness and what your political views are and if you’re a feminist and your favorite flower and song and if you’d rather own a cat or a dog and if you’d shave off all your hair to give it to a little girl going through chemotherapy and where you’d like to live and honeymoon and what kind of gum and candy you like and what you act like when you’re mad and if you’d rather someone buy you silver or gold jewelry or neither and what clique you were in in high school and what you think your spirit animal is and which flower you’d be and who you admire and which traits you wish were more dominant and if you ever worry you’re a shitty person and what hurt you the most and why you ever thought you were worthless and how someone can make you feel better when you’re sad and if you prefer hugs or kisses and what your house looks like and what your dream car is and which celebrity you think lives the most tragic life and why you think people become so cold and what you think about nature vs nurture and if you believe in heaven and aliens and mermaids and reincarnation and the bible and which feeling is your least favorite and what was the best day you ever had and what would be the best day and if you see yourself as the protector or one who needs protecting and how you deal with your pain and what you would do if you had 100 million dollars and if you think wealth affects people’s morals and what good you think writing is and if you could do it all over, would you and what would you change and what mistake was your biggest and which language you wish you spoke fluently and how many people you’ve loved and if you loved the person you lost your virginity to and if you realize you’re remarkable and what your enneagram is and how you think we could improve the education system and what you think of people who commit suicide and if you think they’re selfish and what you say to them before they did it if you could and what your favorite memory of your childhood is and how you take your tea or if you prefer coffee and when you last wrote someone a handwritten letter and what the best gift you ever received was and what the best piece of advice was and when the last time you cried was and if you’re competitive about board games and which is your favorite and if you feel pressured to settle down and what you notice first in a person and what your top three pet peeves are and if you have any phobias and what you’ve always wanted to do but don’t have the courage to go through with and what you do when you feel overwhelmingly sad and if you ski and if plastic surgery was 100% safe and painless, would you get it and where and why and where you think home is and if you think politeness is important and what you think of indecisive people and if you think there’s ever a reason to go to war and something that scares you and if you believe in therapy and what you want in life and what you look for in a partner and what you want to change about yourself and about the world and who you want to be and who you are. just tell me who you are.


…even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see.


A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.


i. i deserve better than unanswered texts and late replies.
ii. i deserve better than drunk phone calls.
iii. i deserve better than hot and cold.
iv. i deserve better than passive-aggressiveness.
v. i deserve better than being someone’s mistake.
vi. i deserve better than being someone’s revenge.
vii. i deserve better than being someone’s arm-candy.
viii. i deserve better than being one of many.
ix. i deserve better than vague promises and half-baked dreams.
x. i deserve better than skinny love, i deserve the fullness that makes my lungs burst, that makes me feel like the only girl in a crowded room. i deserve love that is tangible, that is more than mere words. i deserve, no, i demand extraordinary love.

Let me be the light in your dark eyes. 
Let me be the rainbow in your gray world.
 
Let me be the cure for your wounded heart. 


Stop telling me these things because you think it’s what I want to hear. I deserve the truth no matter how brutal it may be. You taught me to have hope, but I’m begging you, please don’t give me false hope.


Tell me about the girl who broke your heart and tell me why you broke mine?


‘Are people so unhappy when they love?’‘Yes, Christine when they love and are not sure of being loved.’

She never shuts you down. She always listens and wants to hear what you have to say. But at the same time, she knows what she wants. And you always feel very safe having her in charge, because there’s just this underlying sense that she can steer you in the right direction



I was full of letters I hadn’t sent you.






“ She loved me when I least deserved it. The type of woman to look for any reason to hold on, even when I was giving more reasons to let go. What we had was special to her, because it wasn’t perfect. It required effort. And she saw beauty in the struggle. I knew she deserved better, but I didn’t want to give it to her. Not because I didn’t want her to be happy, but because all I wanted was my single life and her. You thought I would change, and at times, I did too. But I didn’t learn my lesson until the next woman did me the same way I did you


You won’t understand what I mean now, but someday you will: the only trick of friendship, I think, is to find people who are better than you are—not smarter, not cooler, but kinder, and more generous, and more forgiving—and then to appreciate them for what they can teach you, and to try to listen to them when they tell you something about yourself, no matter how bad—or good—it might be, and to trust them, which is the hardest thing of all. But the best, as well.



What I can’t seem to find the answer to, or even understand, is…
what did I possibly do wrong to deserve this?
I’m a good person…
I’m a good friend…
I was a good girlfriend…
I’m good to people…
I have heart, I have character, I have morals and I’m genuine all the time.
So please,
I just want to know why I end up with such luck.


“When you told me that I gave you hope when you lacked it the most, I realized I lost all hope in myself. Especially with everything that’s been happening lately. So with the little hope I have left for myself, I hope it’s me in your happy ending. You’ll always be my happy ending.”

You didn’t deserve how well I treated you,
How long I stayed with you,
How I would stay awake just to speak to you, 
You didn’t deserve it


 Who needs guns to kill when you have words? 

It was worth it, you know? 
Being loved, and loving you.
I’ll never regret it.


Life is a perfect catastrophe, playing all the right notes at all the wrong times.



Can i skip exams
 the way i skip your story on snapchat ?



soon you’ll realize that many people will love the idea of you but will lack the maturity to handle the reality of you.


People fall in love all kinds of ways, all the time. People are friends for six years and all of a sudden they see the other person in a new light. There are people who see each other and they just know and that’s valid.


We tend to fall passionately in love with people who are relatively good looking, personable, affectionate and similar to ourselves.

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.


You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame; How could you become new if you haven’t first become ashes?


Weak. I am so weak. Or maybe I’m too kind. Or maybe people mistake my kindness for weakness. Or maybe sometime it’s both.
"John Green got it wrong. I’m in love with places I’ve already been and people I’ve already met."
Why hurt someone whose only intention was to love you?


Lust does not break your heart,
unless you thought it was Love.

I’ve always thought it was a lot easier to be nice than mean. Maybe I’m just lazy.

He goes with bitches to forget the princess

"I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when it was breaking my heart"


blvckcmpny:

$

"What if you don’t complete the person that completes you?"



Two years later
A girl sits in front of her ex lover.
He doesn’t say a word
And her heart doesn’t ache for him anymore.
Her hair is longer than it’s ever been.
She is even more beautiful than the day he left her.
And at that moment,
He panics.
He lost her.
And he can never have her back.
He can just watch her be beautiful
And in love
With someone else.



"What I mean is, I’m tired
of everything gorgeous. Of the burden
of burning. Of wondering
when. What I mean is, on some nights I miss you so much
that I never want to see you again."






"Maybe we shouldn’t talk. Maybe we should remove each other from each other’s life completely. Maybe. Maybe you’ll never be with me. Maybe you’ll never realize how good I’d be to you. Maybe you’ll push me away forever. Maybe you’ll use me another 3 times giving me more false hope. Maybe you’ll call me next week in the middle of be night. Maybe you’ll look at me and see how I am . Maybe you’ll realize how much I put up with for you and what I’d do for you. Maybe you’ll decide to let me love you. Maybe you’ll say fuck it and be with me. Maybe you’ll let me in. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe I won’t be here when that happens."



 

yungsnike:

😍

221binyourbonnet:acidsbeats:soylentvanilla:
fuzzyblueveggies:

chaddaddy:

richgirlz:

make-em-mad:

YES.

OKAY!

I started living my life by this quote.

You: “Jimmy, I think I broke my foot. Can you help me?”Friend: “Sure, let’s take you to your mom.”You: “Mom, I think my foot is broken. Can you help me?”Mom: “Sure. Let’s take you to the hospital.”You: “Hi, I think I broke my foot. Can you help me?”Receptionist: “Sure. Let me get a doctor.”You: “No thanks. If i ask any more people for help it just means I want attention.”

Yes, because getting opinions from different people (who will each have their own perspective and advice to give on something) is just seeking attention.

God that post is such bullshit like shove it up your ass.


Also this heavily implies something is wrong with wanting attention

msfts-style:

fave

"My heart always hurts when it’s 3 am and I think of you"







"Don’t just treat her special when you are alone. Show her she’s the first priority over everyone."




"Follow your heart but take your brain with you."

chasingthestarsinyoureyes:

all you had to do was stay. x 


"People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."


"When you’re in love: age, miles, height, and weight are just numbers."



Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.


ambedo n. a kind of melacholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life


"You need to understand that I’ll never be the girl that begs you to stay. If you decide to walk out of my life, I might be sad for a little while but know that I’ll never chase you. I’ll just let you go."



“Your dress is too short.”
Thanks, the designer used your dick for inspiration.


"I got 99 problems but I’m gonna take a nap and ignore them all."







c-hange:

reality is girls have stretch marks and instead of shaming and photo shopping people should accept and embrace it.

"You can be a sweet dream or a beautful nightmare, either way… I don’t wanna wake up from you."



"I love you like a child looking at the stars without being able to touch them"



 





 
52mami:

$$$


mitten:

♥

"I forgive people but that doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them. I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life."







Maybe I don’t cry but it hurts
Maybe I won’t say but I feel
Maybe I don’t show but I care



"She’s not the type of girl to wait by the phone, she won’t cry, she knows it’ll get her nowhere, she’ll laugh a lot and often, and she will live her own life. She would like you to be a part of it, but she will do just fine without you."




violentmovement:Dajana Rads for Highsnobiety by Rupert Lamontagne


"Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him. Many people thought he was mad and stupid for doing so because the paint was toxic, never mind that it was obvious that eating paint couldn’t possibly have any direct correlation to one’s happiness, but I never saw that. If you were so unhappy that even the maddest ideas could possibly work, like painting the walls of your internal organs yellow, then you are going to do it. It’s really no different than falling in love or taking drugs. There is a greater risk of getting your heart broken or overdosing, but people still do it everyday because there was always that chance it could make things better. Everyone has their yellow paint."





emotional abuse is when someone does something to hurt you, and when you express your feelings, that you’re upset, they turn it around to be something you did to hurt them and they force you to apologize for it, and your feelings, like always, are rendered invalid and silenced, forever damaging the ability to trust others with your feelings because they always are used against you.
this is important because so many people don’t know this





votca:


oh my god goals



"I have been bent and broken, but — I hope — into a better shape."


avelilith:

gandalfstruth:

Beethoven just doesn’t care.

I’ve reblogged it before, and it still makes me giggle every time.


share what you love about someone to that person. if you’re proud of them. if they have an amazing laugh or beautiful wild hair. tell them. a single phrase can encourage them for a lifetime






"I remember crying when I thought I wasn’t good enough for you."









fahdes:

following back randoms x

"Do not speak about your money in front of a poor person. Do not speak about your health in front of a sick person. Do not speak about your power in front of a weak person. Do not speak about your happiness in front of a sad person. Do not speak about your freedom in front of a prisoner. Do not speak about your children in front of an infertile person. Do not speak about your mother and father in front of an orphan. Because their wounds cannot bear more."




"Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul."





"Save your heart for someone who really cares."




I asked my brother for a glass of water and he brought me back a cup of ice and said “wait”



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz