Do you ever wonder how many people have loved you and never told you? // we should all fucking stop crying over people who didn’t want to stay







sunnylay2:dreatoodope:

Solange Knowles supporting Trayvon Martin at the rally in Brooklyn, NY. 7.14.13.

This is why I love her

If you have blackheads on your nose: Mix together half a spoon of honey and half a spoon of cinnamon. Put enough of the mixture to cover your nose and then massage for 3 mins. Wash it off with warm water and most of the blackheads should be gone!
You can put this all over your face tbh and exfoliate bc it cleans out your pores and makes your skin really soft!


“jealousy is so disgusting” “anger is so toxic” did u know? these are emotions every human has





ruinedbaby:

Lmao

bintaburahma:

Perfectly said

baddie-nextdoor:

Doll 💖



ghettxgxld:

mcqueeny:I hope u sent that shitA well needed reblogYAS MAMA

Preeeaaacccchhhh


thingsmyxxxsaid:

Things My Exes Said // #221 Submitted by Anon







 There was a day in my life where i woke up and realized i changed, i couldn’t figure out what in me changed though, i just knew i was not the same person anymore, my personality and my thoughts changed, my perspective on life too. I wouldn’t complain since the changes were positive and they made my day brighter and at the same time i turned to a peaceful, life loving person. The only thing i know about this all is why i changed, it was because of love. And now, where my love slowly starts to fade, i just wish i could be my old self again since this person i’m right now is dependent of love to stay stable and strong. 



however it ends, satan will forgive you for sure






shan-ell:

💮 香奈儿💮

people who randomly compliment you on something you are insecure about are the nicest kind of people


omgbunnyrabbits:
Pretty bunny playing with flower petals.







nehrdy:

bambi/indie blog 
kylie jenner racist photos WTF?

flawhs:

Bambi / Indie blog



chocolatemochacream:

Kevin Stranart by Marcos Domingo Sánchez

I picked up a camera and liked it. What kept me doing it is the fascination of visual art. Getting messages across to every person intrigued by my work. Just how other artists I’m inspired by effect me. I love the impact. I want to make a big impact while I’m here. If I wasn’t doing photography/videography I’m sure I’d think of some other way to do so. Some other art.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz