If someone doesn’t value you, they deserve to lose you. it’s that simple.



asvpfrenchie:

highmami:

that booty 

right^

You’ll become financially stable.
You’ll get that work done.
You’ll finish that work for class.
You’ll get that degree. 
You’ll get over your ex. 
You’ll find the right one.
Everything in due time, just be patient.


things i don’t own enough of
• lingerie
• candles
• make up
• other useless things that will get me nowhere in life but I want them






imagine sleeping early and waking up with the sunrise and enjoying mornings and being prepared for class and knowing the material and living a healthy lifestyle and having your life together in general


people who don’t text back straight away annoy me even though i am one of those people

studies show that I have not studied at all and I’m going to fail this class

shoutout to the girls that aren’t in school or never went because they’ve been working to support themselves and survive. 
there’s nothing wrong with your decision, boo. 
don’t stop your hustle. you got it. 
I see you. 
I feel you. 
I am you. 
and you’re doing just fine. 
have an awesome day at work tomorrow.






  1. everyone has rolls when they bend over
  2. when someone says that your beautiful, they aren’t lying
  3. any girl you ask will have a stretch mark, they’re beyond normal
  4. you should have more confidence, it’s really attractive
  5. you’re allowed to fall in love with yourself, and you should
  6. it’s okay to not love every part of your body(but you should)
  7. everyone’s boobs are uneven.
  8. you are fucking beautiful








life-love-stress-and-set-backs:

Good morning.

i will continue to eliminate people and relationships that do not edify me. i am to be valued. my time is precious. anyone who doesn’t understand that has no place in my life.








Jokes aren’t always joking sometimes they are serious cries for help


It’s scary when you realize someone you thought you knew is actually someone you never even knew at all.


there’s a difference between making love and fucking and if you’re lucky you get to do both with the same person


kushandwizdom:

Life..

let’s play a game called “how much of this homework can i do in school tomorrow”








1. I matter.
2. I’ll get through this.
3. I am a beautiful.
4. I deserve to be loved.
5. I can find peace, happiness and contentment.
6. I have the power and the will to survive.

It’s kinda cool how someone can just pop into your life all of a sudden and become so important to you within such a small amount of time. I think that’s what makes life so interesting though. There’s always a reason to be hopeful for the future because you never know what good things will come your way next.


freshmami:

lanadelnigga:

cruelings:

//

~

🔮


tell me about your crush
tell me about your favorite make up to use
tell me a secret
tell me about your biggest fears
tell me what you like about me
tell me what you dislike about me
tell me your favorite thing about yourself
tell me how your day was
tell me about the person you hate
tell me about your pets
tell me anything
ask me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop doing shit for people who don’t do shit for you and watch how fast things change.


what you said was very sweet and means a lot to me but i am incapable of properly responding in any way besides “thank you so much aaaah” because i do not know how to accurately express the exact level of my gratitude to where you completely understand how much what you said meant to me without me getting even more emotional and looking like a fucking nerd: an autobiography






phuckindope:

phuckindope:Understand when I tell you to leave me the fuck alone, it’s for your own good !


Follow Instagram.com/Phuckindxpe for Fa$hion.

image





•if he disrespects his mom 
•if he disrespects blue collar workers
•if he doesn’t tip or leaves loose pennies 
•if he is mean to animals 
•if he doesn’t touch you in public
•if he won’t tell his friends about you
•if he says “I’ve never been with a ____ girl before.”
•if he won’t address his female friends by name instead just calls them “a friend”
•if all his exes “are psycho” 
•if he’s never worked a day in his life
•if he chooses a drug over spending time with you 
•if he disagrees with feminism 
•if he’s white and he throws around the N word 
•if he isn’t proud of what you do 
•if he makes rape jokes 
•if you tell him you haven’t shaved down there and he quickly changes his mind about giving you oral 
•if he chooses the music or movies without asking what you think 
•if he voluntarily shows up late to pick you up 
•if you catch yourself googling “what is an abusive relationship?









daintyislandgorl:psychedelicpink:dwayne-bedford:

Can we just LOOOOOOOOOOL

Bruuuuhhh

BRUH. Ima use this lmao





when I get drunk I fall in love with everyone


Did you know that you actually can never forget a face? Every single face you’ve ever seen during your life gets stored into your memories, and gets used up later. For example, in dreams your brain can’t just make up a face. Every single face you’ve seen in your dream, you’ve seen somewhere once in your life. 
And those strange nightmares you’ve had of those terrible demon like creatures ? 
You’ve seen them around too, you just cant remember. You don’t want to remember. 









leanputa:

جمال

1. Threats and fear of abandonment. These can lead to jealousy and feelings of insecurity.
2. Lack of emotional nurturing. This can lead to feelings of emotional deprivation – which can feel like a bottomless pit to fill.
3. Growing up with feelings of entitlement. This can lead to feeling as if you don’t have to live by the same rules as others – as you are special, and a bit superior.
4. Being told that you’re inferior or inadequate. This causes you feel like you’re never good enough.
5. The demand to be perfect, and to always get things right. This can leading to being driven – and incredibly high standards.
6. Being betrayed by those you trusted – so you won’t trust now, and you can’t get close to others, or let them get close to you.
7. Being raised is a way that your needs were denied, not allowed, disregarded, trivialised or ignored. This can lead to a doormat type of personality where other people matter – and your needs never count.

Speaking two languages in a sentence because you’re a multicultural bastard.



yung-city:

yung-city





ladytatyana:

Yum

 



astropolitics:



☄☽ ☆

bakedly:

because i’ve been appreciating my body lately

leanputa:



coolin’

urnasty:

lmao me




















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz