Under my skin, we are still lovers. It’s the only place I can keep you alive.

As our lips touched, electricity consumed my entire being. Our lips were like magnets. The more I tried to pull away, the stronger her gravity pulled me in. And in that moment all I felt was her soft hair on my fingertips, and the vast universe on my tongue.


alfadolls:

Tamara Lazic

me: [facedown on the floor] listen everything is totally fine


i mean yea you’re attractive but where’s your mind at?




date someone who will tap your butt playfully and do the dishes with you after dinner.
date someone who knows the power of running their hands through your hair.
date someone who wants you to succeed as much as they want their own success.  
date someone who knows how you take your coffee and what cheers you up.
date someone who you can be independent from but still look forward to reuniting with.

 Honestly to any boy thats been involved w me in any way, congrats that must have been amazing

He wanted to grow old with her, or not grow old at all.

My business isn’t your business so unless you’re my thong, don’t be up my ass.


If my son ever was running around calling girls hoes that he’s slept with, i’d make him look at himself in the mirror for 3 straight hours, get that sexist shit out of your head.



I want to be a woman who overcomes obstacles by tackling them in faith instead of tiptoeing around them in fear.



Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience.

The best way for you to get that new experience is to change your response to what happens.

When a problem or a difficult situation arises, say to yourself, as if you already believe it: “This is for my benefit.”

Pain doesn’t last. And when it’s gone, we have something to show for it. Growth.



Here we are, thinking that one needs to be in love with another to shine, to feel free and shout from the rooftops, but the most important person, the most important relationship we’ll ever have is waiting, is craving to be loved truly and deeply.

Life is a series of choices and all we can do is make them.
Peace is letting it be. Letting life flow, letting emotions flow through you.


Each river is different, but they all eventually lead to the ocean. No matter what we’re doing or when, or whether it brings us happiness or remorse, gain or loss, we’re all on our individual paths to enlightenment. Even when we’ve done something we consider wrong, we’re still on our path to enlightenment.




how fast we went from "I love you" to " I dont want you anymore"

Your life today is the result of a series of decisions you made that have caused you to arrive where you are.

Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.  Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours.  Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits.  Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.  Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny











No matter how smart we may think we are, no matter how committed we are to our truth, we can lose our way.

All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.



You laughed so charmingly once, I think that’s what first attracted me to you. That and your smile.


I love things of sensation. I love sensuality. I take great fascination to things of this realm. The taste of a lover on your tongue, the smell of birds of paradise bathed in the morning dew, the sight of the velvet moon, the touch of a lingering finger tracing your cheek, the sound of people murmuring as you feel yourself drift asleep at a party. The way your back arches and your body feels feline when being felt and experienced with your lover. How it feels to have warm drops of water fall onto your back after the long day. The smell of a match to the Marlboro your friend lights up. How it feels to run your fingertips through your hair. To laugh uncontrollably and to be filled with the present. Something of sensation, of experience and the simplicity of it all. It just fills me with this riotous ardor.


When a woman comes to you in black lingerie, you unwrap her.

I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. Only you.

The most beautiful people to be around are the ones with open minds. The ones who will tell you that sorrow is just as wonderful as bliss and that at any moment, you can be whoever you want to be and love whoever and whatever you want to love- whether it is religion or the same sex or drinking or pain. Without knowing it, they are slowly changing the world.


I sit at bars and I linger in coffee shops just to find these kind of people


It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit


I literally crave affection. It’s not about sex. I crave somebody to cuddle with me, and to lay their head on my lap. I crave kisses, holding hands and running my thumb across theirs. Just looking at someone and thinking “how did I get this lucky”.


Stop worrying about your identity and concern yourself with the people you care about, ideas that matter to you, beliefs you can stand by, tickets you can run on. Intelligent humans make those choices with their brain and hearts and they make them alone. The world does not deliver meaning to you. You have to make it meaningful…and decide what you want and need and must do. It’s a tough, unimaginably lonely and complicated way to be in the world. But that’s the deal: you have to live; you can’t live by slogans, dead ideas, clichés, or national flags. Finding an identity is easy. It’s the easy way out.





But I didn’t understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.



Don’t think so much

You’re gonna suffocate your feelings 

To be an artist, you have to nurture the things that most people discard.



A person of good intelligence and sensitivity cannot exist in this society very long without having some anger about the inequality - and it’s not just a bleeding-heart, knee-jerk, liberal kind of a thing - it is just a normal human reaction to a nonsensical set of values where we have cinnamon flavored dental floss and there are people sleeping in the street.




The truth is I couldn’t care less about needing a supposed “thigh gap.” It’s just another tool of manipulation that other people are trying to use to keep me from loving my body.


I don’t believe in the Devil. We don’t need him. People are bad enough by themselves.


Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English.

It means they know another language.


The one that struck me most acutely when I first met her, was her modesty. I’d never met anybody like her. She was astounding. One of the great things about her, aside from her natural beauty, which was remarkable, was her humbleness.



Poetry, dreams, desire, everything leads me to you.


That special secret vocabulary and visual language created and spoken by couples when they are together, but discarded and never used again after they break up. I have this image of an archaeologist in the distant future somehow discovering one of these extinct languages and trying to figure out what the words meant.



When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.


Her skin was so delicate that the least touch left a pink spot on it, slow to fade.



What else do you expect when a guy’s got that much magnetism? It’s enough for the mind to fall to its knees and sing ‘take me’.


We’ll try again. And we’ll fail again. Because that’s what progress looks like. It looks like a bunch of failures. And you can have feelings about that because that’s sad but you can’t fall apart. And then one day, we will succeed.



You’ll know her more by your questions than by her answers. Keep looking at her long enough. One day you might see someone you know.



I want a cactus in a cute little pot and I’ll name it after you because you’re a fucking prick.

Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.


I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.

Most people would not make the effort to look. It’s more convenient, usually, just to take the darkness as a given. It’s neater, easier, and somehow less troubling than complexity. —Nobody

Just come and see me 
Letting go of my wish 
Letting go of my pilgrimage 
Keeping one wish in my heart 
Making love to your desire

chanellissime:

Sunshine cafe | via Tumblr on We Heart Ithttp://weheartit.com/entry/78206800/via/Janikaaa


And happier are those who never metAnd still love one another.~~Random Xpressions~~

Yeah!I need my glassesTo see How much of my coffee is still leftIn my little cup.~randomz~

There’s a light in you and it makes me never fear the darkness in me.



how cool would it be to have someone secretly love you like someone who just watches you do stupid stuff and appreciates every little thing about you and even if they see you trip over your own feet they’ll still smile because they love you but they’re too afraid to tell you 

Once in a lifetime, you really do meet someone who makes a difference in your life and there’s no doubt about it. People are meant to come into your life for some reason.




I find a strange pleasure in saying things to him that I know I shall be sorry for having said. I give myself away.

Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again.

Girls aren’t beautiful, they’re pretty. Beautiful is too heavy a word to assign to a girl. Women are beautiful because their faces show that they know, they have lost something and picked up something else.


Life is conspiring in your favor. It may not always look that way, but it is, I assure you. Everything that is happening, is happening just the way it must, in order for you to have the opportunity to create the experience of your Self for which you yearn.

An athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes


I’m thankful to all those kind souls that made 2014 a good year


Sex tip: If he’s pressuring you to do anal, buy a dildo the same size as his dick, and ask him to do it first. If he’s scared of the pain- case closed. There’s absolutely no reason that he should expect it to feel any differently for you. If he says that it would be emasculating, belittling or ‘gay’, then that man is a misogynistic homophobe, and you better run for the hills as fast as your legs can take you.




Note to self: Don’t seek to be relevant, or liked, seek to be undeniable. Seek to be compassionate. Seek integrity. Seek humility. Seek Light.



Remember that you were art long before he came to admire you, and you’ll continue to be art even when he’s gone.

—    A masterpiece is still a masterpiece when the lights are off and the room is empty // Charlotte Geier 

I demand some beard to sit on. this is a very serious and urgent matter. my well-being depends on it. really.

oh-mylove-x:

*

witchoria:

On Loneliness 

What do you want in a man?'
A man who wants me more,
I have realized that
women always
drown in
their love and the men
just swim.



I know a couple people that owe me my time back

I wanna know but I don’t wanna ask

vintagee-l0v3:

yes me

nowifeymaterialx:

nowifeymaterialx.tumblr.com:     FOLLOWING BACK SIMILAR BLOGS

cherrryw:

X

victoriassecretangelsss:Taylor Hill


chanel-and-louboutins:

★



breakfast-with-satan: instagram: @josielaurenn

its-vogue-baby:

http://its-vogue-baby.tumblr.com/

daises-stars:

checking out new followers here and on insta




I could never cheat on anyone. It’s the type of mistake and wrong doing I couldn’t live with. Knowing that you destroyed someone’s trust is bad, but destroying someone’s perspective on love is far too worse.







chanel-and-louboutins:

★



spend less time in the house; trust me on this one…we weren’t meant to spend our entire day in a big ole box when there’s inches of the earth to explore





goodbyebasic:

worddd!!



aztec-dreams:

“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”  Tom Bodett

victoriassecretangelsss:Doutzen Issue, Vogue NL March 2015

sn0w-fairy:

💖💖





mesooconfident:

instagram: @loesjexo



Rules to Live by onlinecounsellingcollege:
1. Express gratitude.
2. Keep your promises.
3. Say “I love you.”
4. Be gentle with others.
5. Speak the truth.
6. Share your heart.
7. Laugh at yourself.
8. Speak words of kindness.
9. Consider others.
10. Do your best.

cassie-is-my-inspiration:

follow back SIMILAR blogs.









peanutbutterbrunette:x

my friend sent this to me last night at 4am with no explanation behind it..i think it says everything she’s been trying to tell me for so long, and i kinda love it

anamorphosis-and-isolate:― 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)"You don’t always have to be who they want you to be, you know."





justlyrics:

"When You Were Young" by The Killers



Not sure if I need sex, affection, vodka, a friend to talk with, to punch something, or all of the above.


If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.

there are a few things in life so beautiful they hurt: swimming in the ocean while it rains, reading alone in empty libraries, the sea of stars that appear when you’re miles away from the neon lights of the city, bars after 2am, walking in the wilderness, all the phases of the moon, the things we do not know about the universe, and you.


 



 









 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz