I like people with depth, I like people with emotion, I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also someone that can make me smile.

I never changed my mind about you. I tried to, but there is just something about you that something inside me just won’t let go of.





Pamiętam jak wczoraj, nie martwiło nas dziś a dziś, martwi nas każde jutro






There is not one person in this world that is not cripplingly sad about something. You remember that before you open your mouth.

If I reply with “oh” I either don’t give a fuck or I feel like i’ve been punched in the throat


  • me:I like reading because it's relaxing
  • me:*screams at book*
  • me:*throws book against the wall*
  • me:*cries over characters for days on end*
  • me:*curses the author's name to the winds*
  • me:so relaxing

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.



I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind, because my soul is getting tired. Realizing that I deserve something good is one of the first steps.

"The frontier between hell and heaven is only the difference between two ways of looking at things." - George Bernard Shaw



That is the simple secret of happiness. Whatever you are doing, don’t let the past move your mind; don’t let the future disturb you. Because the past is no more, and the future is not yet. To live in the memories, to live in the imagination, is to live in the non-existential. And when you are living in the non-existential, you are missing that which is existential. Naturally you will be miserable, because you will miss your whole life.


Being young means being free. Being free means being tested. Don’t lock yourself up while you are still young and free.

I wonder whether I could manage to go on living, to want to go on living if you did not care.

Because when something happens, she’s the person I want to tell. The most basic indicator of love.


Always be fuckable: when standing in line at the bakery on a Sunday morning, buying champagne in the middle of the night, or even picking the kids up from school. You never know.


I want so many things,” he whispers. “I want your mind. Your strength. I want to be worth your time.” His fingers graze the hem of my top and he says “I want this up.” He tugs on the waist of my pants and says “I want these down.” He touches the tips of his fingers to the sides of my body and says, “I want to feel your skin on fire. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it’s racing because of me, because you want me. Because you never,” he says, he breathes, “never want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want all of it.



I love you beyond paint, beyond melodies, beyond words. And I hope you will always feel that, even when I’m not around to tell you so.

I JUST WANNA GET HOT CHOCOLATE WITH YOU AT SOME CUTE DINER AT 3 AM AND DRIVE AROUND WITH YOU AND TALK ABOUT DUMB STUFF AND KISS YOU


A woman who wants best for you, 

is best for you.



Marry someone who lets you have a bite of their brownie, even when you said you weren’t hungry. Marry someone who laughs at the same things you do. Marry someone who kisses your nose on a cold day. Marry someone who you can watch Disney movies with. Marry someone who is proud of you whether you earn £5 a week or £5,000 a week. Marry someone who you can tell everything to. Marry someone who isn’t afraid or embarrassed to hold your hand in public. Marry someone who lets you take over when decorating a cake. Marry someone who you can spend the day in Ikea with without feeling stressed. Marry someone who wraps you up inside their coat in the winter. Marry someone who accepts your fears and phobias. Marry someone who gives you butterflies every time you hear their key in the door. Marry someone who you don’t always have to shave your legs for. Marry someone who accepts you all day every day, even when you don’t look or feel your best. Marry someone who puts three sugars in your tea, despite telling them “just the two”. Marry someone who doesn’t judge you when you eat your body weight in cookies. Marry someone who doesn’t make you want to check your phone, because you know they will reply. Marry someone who waits with you to get on the train. Marry someone who understands that you need to be alone sometimes. Marry someone who calms you down when you get mad about stupid stuff, and never tells you it’s “only stupid stuff”. Marry someone who makes you want to be a better person. Marry someone who makes you laugh. Marry someone who you love. Marry your soulmate, your lover, your best friend.



Reminder: Women do not need to be polite to someone who is making them uncomfortable.

..works both ways 

I find a lot of people physically attractive, but finding people mentally and spiritually attractive is different and much harder for me


cool girls are everywhere but it’s such a challenge to find one guy that’s like mildly interesting to talk to……. it’s like they all have the personality of an actual adidas sandal


Her body wasn’t perfect. A sag here, a scar there. She worried what he would think, but when he opened her robe, he saw only beauty. And desire.



sleepy boys are the best because they have cute messed up hair and squishy tired cheeks and little droopy eyes and are at their most vulnerable making it easier to kill them

Fuck small talk, tell me about your childhood, your future and sex and drugs or sunsets. I don’t know how to talk about school or the weather


She’s not just a girl. She’s the only evidence of God that I can find on this entire planet.



never give up on your dreams
keep sleeping

I want my confidence to offend you.


Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition, and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.


But I don’t want small talk. Text me, and without saying hello, tell me why you got so angry at your sister this morning. Tell me why you have a scar shaped like Europe on the left side of your neck. Send me paragraphs about the time you spent at your grandmother’s house that one summer. Call me when I’m half asleep and tell me why you believe in God. Tell me about the first time you saw your dad cry. Go on for hours about things that may not seem important because I promise that I’ll be hanging on to every word you say. Tell me everything. I don’t want someone who just talks about the weather.



there’s too many good people out there to be stressing over one shitty person. get the fuck over them, love yourself & find better.

I can’t wait for days with you. I can’t wait to wake up to your sleepy smile and your tired eyes and your bed head. I can’t wait to dance and fool around in the kitchen while you’re making us breakfast. I can’t wait to laugh with you when you burned the toast because we were making out against the counter. I can’t wait to go on adventures with you. We could do the most simple thing together and still turn it into something amazing and memorable. There isn’t gonna be a boring moment with you. And I can’t wait to lay down next to you at night and finally sleep in your arms. I can’t wait to wake up and do it all over again. Every day with you is going to be an adventure. I promise to always be spontaneous and always surprise you. I can’t wait for these days with you. I will see you soon.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz