jayalvarrez:

Throwback to some of the first days in hawaii x jayalvarrez



mandaflewaway:This valentines Day card speaks for our generation

get-nauti:Through the looking grass







tsunamiwavesurfing:

the whites are wildin again

 

It terrifies you, doesn’t it? It scares the living shit out of you to love someone like her. Someone who is so much of a storm. Some days she’s stronger than you. Most days her voice is louder. She’ll say “no” once and mean it. If you don’t listen she’ll kick you out of her bed and out of her life. Maybe she’ll soften for you, between the quiet hours where the sun is just barely touching the earth, she’ll be all quiet breathing skin and open mouthed caresses. Maybe once in a while she’ll gentle herself into elastic and you’ll press open mouthed kisses to her skin without worrying about the burn. Stop living for those moments where she’s quieter. They’ll be rare. The thing is, most of the time, she’ll be on fire. You’ll have to carry the ashes of your arguments back with you, you’ll have to expect that she’ll fight you and love you at the same time. It’ll feel like loving a hurricane. So maybe, maybe you’re thinking that it’ll be easier if you just left. Maybe you’ll find a better one. Know this: if she asks you to stay, she will do it once. If you slam the door shut behind you she will shrug her shoulders, wrap herself in her own fight and wait for someone strong enough to love her. If you come back, months later, empty handed, she’ll kiss your forehead and shake her head and say ‘not today.’"

You keep telling me to be glad for what we had while we had it. That the brightest flame burns quickest.
Which means you saw us as a candle. And I saw us as the sun."

— "I Wrote This For You

thebacchant:uncuntcious:

veganrenegade:

This is so important. People think ‘so what? Just cutting down a few trees, no big deal.’ But what they don’t realise is that rainforests have millions of different species, of which the rainforest is their habitat. The biodiversity in rainforests is incredible, plants and animal wise, and we must do our best to preserve it. So many species are going extinct due to deforestation, some which we didn’t even know about!

I love this so much

jayalvarrez:

Get wet 💦 off to the snow for a change see you tonight tahoe ✈️🌙❄️ @jayalvarrez


0pepper:

"Worried about the future, while fucking with the past"By Keathe Butcher

Date someone who meets you half way. Date someone who brings you a glass a water when they get themselves one. Date someone who makes sure you don’t spend money on ridiculous things. Date someone your ex hates and your mom loves. Date someone who’d rather spend a Friday night watching movies, than out with 50 people they barely even talk to. Date someone who sleeps on your chest and leaves a little puddle of drool. Don’t date someone who makes you leave oceans of tears."
— At the end of the day it’s the little thing

lovequotesrus:Everything you love is here

don’t shit on people for having self confidence and being happy with their appearance like how bitter are you

coldremnants:

My hand felt so weak when I wrote this.

extrasad:

flxngmdlrckts:

#tw: peack lipstick – extrasad

i forgot all about this oh my gosh


"I don’t know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go of. It’s like we’re scared to lose what we don’t even really have. Some of us say we’d rather have that something than absolutely nothing, but the truth is, to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all."




miserabler:

text over art


But what if I never get over you?
What if I continue to wake up every day of my fucking life & want you so badly that my bones shake so much that they feel like they’re going to break?
What if I keep waiting for a call or a text or a sign from God that never comes?
What if you were the one but I wasn’t?
"
What if you never love me back






It terrifies me to think that I may never find someone that I connect with more than the way I did with you.
But it also gives me hope because before you, I didn’t know that profound level of a connection with someone was even possible.

A beautiful snake was hit by a car. An intelligent and admired by many woman picks him up, feeds him, and gets him to a full state of health. But then he bites her, injecting her with his deadly poison. On her death bed, she asked “after all I did  for you, why did you do that to me?” The snake smiles and responds “Well... you knew I was a snake when you picked me up, didnt' you?pinkcookiedimples:"Black girls hips will grow too wide and their boobs too big; they are too curvy to ever be successful in ballet."

























lickgold:

When the sun hits my god damn eye ball











“Perhaps one of the saddest thing in this world is walking away from someone you love only because they’re too consumed with everything else except you.”










fab-doll:

Fab-doll



You were like a comet in the skies of my life.
You brightened everything up for a few seconds and then there was never ending darkness again.


We drink too much, 
smoke too much, 
spend too recklessly, 
laugh too little, 
drive too fast, 
get too angry, 
stay up too late, 
get up too tired, 
read too little, 
watch TV too much, 
and pray too seldom. 
We have multiplied our possessions, 
but reduced our values. 
We talk too much, 
love too seldom, 
and hate too often.
We’ve learned how to make a living, 
but not a life. 
We’ve added years to life not life to years. 
We’ve been all the way to the moon and back, 
but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. 
We conquered outer space but not inner space. 
We’ve done larger things, 
but not better things.
We’ve cleaned up the air, 
but polluted the soul. 
We’ve conquered the atom, 
but not our prejudice. 
We write more, 
but learn less. 
We plan more, 
but accomplish less. 
We’ve learned to rush, 
but not to wait. 
We build more computers to hold more information, 
to produce more copies than ever, 
but we communicate less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, 
big men and small character, 
steep profits and shallow relationships.
These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, 
fancier houses, 
but broken homes. 
These are days of quick trips, 
disposable diapers, 
throwaway morality, 
one night stands, 
overweight bodies, 
and pills that do everything from cheer, 
to quiet, 
to kill. 
It is a time when there is much in the showroom window 
and nothing in the stockroom. 
A time when technology can bring this letter to you, 
and a time when you can choose either to share 
this insight, or to just hit delete…
Remember, 
to spend some time with your loved ones, 
because they are not going to be around forever. 
Remember, 
say a kind word to someone who looks 
up to you in awe, 
because that little person soon will grow up and leave 
your side.
Remember, 
to give a warm hug to the one next to you, 
because that is the only treasure you can give 
with your heart and it doesn’t cost a cent.
Remember, to say, 
“I love you” to your partner and your loved ones, 
but most of all mean it. 
A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from 
deep inside of you.
Remember to hold hands and cherish 
the moment for someday that person might 
not be there again. 
Give time to love, 
give time to speak! 
And give time to share 
the precious thoughts in your mind.”


Just because an individual bursts into tears and you don’t see a reason why doesn’t mean that he is crying for no reason. He may know more pain than you are even able to comprehend.”

I burned a bridge down today. Instead of moving on, I found myself staring back at the other soul I left behind on the other side.”

Because I was the storm that he couldn’t weather.
Because I was the sea while he never strayed from shore.
We were the joining of the tempest and the calm.
The worst part not us colliding but that I, absorbed by him lost my vastness.
He never loved me and I-
I should’ve known better.




i should’ve kissed you harder when you pressed your lips to mine, i should’ve made you feel something, showed you what i couldn’t say
- but i never did.
i should’ve held you closer when you put your arms around me, let our bodies connect as one, like you always tried, like i didn’t think i could
- but i never did.
i should’ve said those three words, whispered them in your ear when we were alone in the dark, screamed it to the world so you’d know you were mine
- but i never did.
i should’ve listened when you said something wasn’t right, when you could feel us falling apart, starting to shatter into the pieces you kept trying to hold together
- but i never did.
i should’ve begged you to stay, grabbed your hands and squeezed them to my heart so you could feel it breaking
- but i didn’t.
this is for all the things i should’ve done, but didn’t.




“My heart is too heavy and too literal for anything but real.”

." “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

You’re so goddamned tough,
but all people don’t have to be like you.”





“He swore he will never fall in love but then she spoke and her fragile words met his foolish heart and just like that he knew that his heart belonged in between her lips, under the mercy of her words and every time her words tremble, his heart would fall again out of his control and into her capture”


 In the end, what really matters from all the suffering you went through isn’t what it took from you because that is gone, but what it left you with because that is what you must survive. 

 The first time I forgave you I did it for you, the second time I forgave you I did it for me, and both reasons aren’t good enough for a third time. 


 How is it possible that your presence was a lie but your absence is real? How is it possible that your lies lasted longer than you did? 


 I find myself in missing things, I keep holding on to things that are lost fearing that if I let them go, I’ll be lost. 


 Because nothing is perfect, I don’t expect you to be, and I hope you understand that I am not, you have a stubborn heart and I have a messy mind, and before we know it we’ll both hurt each other, but you have to promise me that even when you hurt me you’ll remember that it’s me and that you love me, and if I hurt you I shall not forget that I love you, we’ll make it out of any hurt, ok? 


 And on top of everything, I blame myself for not being enough for myself, for always needing something more, for always needing someone more and never knowing how to become it. 


 I wanted to keep you in my life but I couldn’t; I wanted to lose you from my memory but I couldn’t, such sad, sad irony.


 You’ll forever remain that one sacred mistake, untouched by regret, untouched by resentment. 




he hurt you, didn’t he? the kind of hurt you can’t even convey because it’s so potent all you would get out were sobs. the kind of hurt you can’t tell your parents about because you don’t want anyones opinion…or pity. the kind of hurt you pray grows smaller over time but you know everywhere you turn you’ll be reminded of him. the kind of hurt where he can easily say “i didn’t mean to hurt you” and it would make sense, except we both knew he was fully aware that you’d tear yourself apart to keep him whole. the kind of hurt you have to hide when he accidentally crosses your mind and your expression is so pained that you’re bound to ugly cry any second now. the kind of hurt that ruins your favorite songs and taints every place you’ve ever loved. the kind of hurt that swallows your bones and drops your heart in your socks at the thought of him with someone else. the kind of hurt that feels like it could go away any minute, but instead stays with you throughout years and years of you trying your hardest to “move on”. the kind of hurt you’d die to be able to tell your best friend, but oh wait. He was your best friend, wasn’t he? the hurt only he could fix, if you actually trusted him worth a damn anymore - hurt

I could taste the end in the way you kissed me. -(via im-sad-lets-have-sex)

4. Getting over one by getting into bed with another one yet again. This was different though, or I so I thought. His smile was radiant and he remembered the small details. He made me laugh. I “gave him everything he could ever want except for one thing” so he found it in someone else. My mother told me to never fuck for the sake of sadness, so I guess I stayed true to my morals. But seeing him with another girl on campus hurts more than I thought and I can’t seem to fall asleep without his arms wrapped around me.






Too much too soon, I always trying to come to the fucking rescue.

I give too much, I never take any, and then I’m left feeling used & empty.
What is it about people who need help that attract me? Not like they ever really need me.

I thought I learned my lesson when I spent three years falling in and out of love on the terms of a boy who lied about what color his shirt was.

I thought I learned my lesson when I spent my last two summers with a boy who needed a heroine filled needle just to get by as if what I gave him just wasnt a good enough high.

They say third time’s a charm but that didn’t apply because I started spending my nights with a boy who spent his days with other girls and acted like I was the one who’s intentions were backwards.

They say having a giving heart is something to be proud of but all its given me is a misunderstanding of who I am and what I’ve done with who I was.

They say being able to love again after a broken heart is something brag about but what’s it to me when it’s like déjà vu every time I fall for someone new?

They all needed help but couldn’t help themselves. Now I’m here & they’re there and there’s nothing but unfinished business between us.
- I was trying to save you but you can’t save someone who enjoys drowning

“You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.”





I miss you. I do." She whispered over the phone.
"But if I spend all of my time waiting for you, whole seasons will pass without me noticing, and you may be beautiful, but you will never be more beautiful than the first snowflakes of winter or the summer light cascading through the windows."
"I could wait for an eternity if only I knew you were coming," she said, "But time is precious, and darling you are not worth the spring blossoms. You are not worth the autumn leaves."
"

You constantly compliment me and tell me I’m pretty but that’s only when my clothes are off and it’s 3 am and you’re hovering over top of me.
Funny how we share the same bed night after night yet we can’t even make eye contact when we walk past each other on campus in broad day light.
I get it, I get it. I’m only pretty when no one else is around to see that you can barely take your eyes and hands off of me.
I thought that I could get over him by getting under you but it’s obvious that I’m substituting the feeling of heartbreak by that of being used.
My mother taught me better than this and I’m starting to wonder who I am anymore.. But it’s late and I’m lonely and all my rational thoughts are out the door.
I’m driving way too fast to get to the place where even though lust is the only reason you want me there, I still feel better in your bed than in my own.
Orgasms don’t mend broken hearts baby girl but they do mask the pain for a night for two. 

People think that if you love somebody hard enough then everything is just gonna work out. People are wrong. 

Don’t.
Don’t burn the pictures.
Don’t rip the handwritten love letters up.
Don’t destroy the memories that made you the happiest; because time heals but also brings regret.

Because you can’t go back & you’ll never have another 1st love. Years will pass & you won’t remember the color of his eyes in detail quite like you did. And it’s going to break you down because you’ll find yourself in bed at 2:10 in the morning trying to remember the way his lips curved when he smiled but it’s been too long & all the pictures you have with him are gone.. And you’ll start to think that maybe you shouldn’t have been so fucking impulsive.

Put everything in a box & only open it after you’ve moved on & want to revisit a time that was filled with genuine love & innocence. Because despite what you’ve been told, you can let go without forgetting.

It’s okay to trace the poems he wrote you in cursive with your fingertips, remembering what it was like the first time you laid eyes on him.

It’s okay to smile at the pictures of you two kissing; after all, his lips were the ones to show you how it was done-
it’s okay if your eyes well up because you can still feel him holding your shaking hands. It’s okay if you laugh at the promise of forever that two kids made because even though it was too big of a promise at that age, it was admirable.

It’s okay to close that box & put it back under your bed or in the back of your closet to collect dust for another 6 months while you live & fall in love again & again.

You will always remember him, with or without the pictures but having them makes it alot easier when you’re no longer a kid & you’ve loved a handful of men after him & the color of their eyes are mixing in with his & all you want is to be sure. When all you want is to remember a time where love was him walking you home from school kissing you on the cheek. When love didn’t mean doing drugs or getting undressed. - I wish I could remember the exact color of his eyes & what it felt like to be pure again







But it’s been a while since we’ve talked..
And I know that only means one thing,
there’s someone else, so I’m writing this for you.
His favorite color is blue & often, he’ll make you feel that way-
It’s not anything you did..
It’s just.. everything he touches, he breaks-
But my God, his touch will end the wars going on inside you;
And you’ll forget about all the fires he lit in your stomach.
When you go to the store,
get him a Mountain Dew & a Reese’s..
Every single time.
Let him roll the blunts,
I think he likes it because it’s the one time his mind will let him focus on something not so fucking tragic..
something other than me.. or her.
When he talks about me, because he will-
Don’t get upset. Don’t get jealous.
What we had is dead & gone,
but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t still hurt.
Light his Newport & nod at 3 a.m when you’re outside with him,
& stories about us slip from his lips, he’s just reminiscing,
He’s coming back to you, so let him.
I showed him what love is,
he didn’t know what to do with it but he can’t forget,
don’t try to force him, that’s what she did.
The only girl I know for sure he loved, other than me.
You’ll hear about her when he’s angry & drunk.
Words dripping confusion & disgust will fly from his lips,
He’s just venting,
he’ll be okay afterwards, so let him.
She showed him what heartbreak is,
he’ll always try but he can’t forget.
Love him better than she did.
Loving him won’t be easy but he’ll make you feel alive.
When he leaves, you’ll feel like you’re dying.
You’re not.
Don’t be like me. Or her.
Don’t chase him. Let him go.
His mother didn’t raise him to stay,
I know it sounds like a cop out
& it probably is but it’s fucking honest.
He doesn’t know how to stay,
you will not be the one to teach him;
He’ll call you every now & then, don’t answer.
It’ll only make it hurt more.
But in the mean time, take alot of pictures,
because once he’s gone,
that’s all you’ll have to remember him by.
You’ll look at those pictures every night for a month straight,
just to prove to yourself that you aren’t crazy,
that what you two had, happened.
You aren’t crazy.
When he holds your hand, hold his tighter.
When he tells you he doesn’t think he’ll ever get married,
take it personal.
I wished I would’ve.
I’m not bitter, I’m not a crazy ex, I’m not being a bitch-
I’ve been exactly where you are,
And maybe I’d have more of me left,
if someone would’ve told me this.
Let him love you then let him leave you-
don’t complicate it.
You’re welcome.
A letter to his future ex-girlfriend



I haven’t seen you in a while.
Yet I still look for you in everyone I see. I held on to the tones of your jaw, the contours of your cheeks. And every time I meet a stranger with your crystal blue eyes. I know it sounds weird, but my knees still grow weak.

"I can’t stop praying and hoping you will come back. That maybe you haven’t forgotten the way I smell. Oh do you remember when we danced in your dorm room at 2am? As if we had a chance at our very own love story. And there was more out there for us than this. I just assumed that you would think about me longer than the minutes of that song. That maybe you haven’t forgotten the fires we would start with every kiss. All the mountains we moved couldn’t keep you and I together. Regardless, I hope you are doing well. You are missed."


image




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz