How cruel of you To wish I would never leave Only to make me wait For you to come home again // "It was a constant battle between not feeling good enough, and knowing I was too good for you."




don't let your mind speak louder than your heart.

I told you then
I'd hold you when you need it
And there you are
looking
away
you know me well.
*
sharon van etten

I may be troubled
but I'm gracious in defeat.
#

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
I really think this is why people have faces, to hide their souls.


You loved me the other day. You wanted me to sit beside you in the dark. Didn’t I feel it- didn’t I know? There’s something between us- a sort of pull. Something you always do to me and I to you.

For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.


I’d like to tell you everything about me, but I’m starting to realize I don’t know anything.
I guess we’re both stuck with nothing.


There are worse things I can do than leave you. One of them is love you. 

You love like you don’t want to be loved back. 

Sunlight shoots out from every pore of your skin. I can feel my eyes burn but
I’ve never been able to look away. 

The truth is, I’m still picking at your scab. I never want it to heal. 

You stay 
And I become greedy.
You are more than I asked for
But I can’t get enough of you. 


I had a dream that we met again, for the first time, and things were different. Better.

You are the toaster in my bathtub. You are killing me.

by wr—cked

You certainly care a lot about people thinking you don’t care. You try really hard to seem like you aren’t trying.

blissless:

 

bewbin:i win 

it wasn’t perfect
our love, it wasn’t. but it was something i could look forward to, because i learned things i didn’t think i would even understand. our love, maybe it ended with remorse, but it was followed with dependence, the feeling of yearning was substituted to comprehend for present needs of pleasure and loyalty. trusting you was worth it, but i doubt it was faith that lead our bond to failure, it just happened. our hearts just stopped beating to the routine we always do, it seemed that our gestures long to what is new. maybe if we could have thought of something original, then we could have saved something from being ruined slowly. instead, we let our agonies fell into a trap. it was a cycle, we have been stuck to an excavated pitfall of our emotions, and we passed through it. 
it wasn’t perfect. but it was ours. 

we looked at the moon, together we looked at it, like we were staring at something big, like our dreams, and our insights, and the things that we believe in, like heaven and hell, and our sins, and society, and the rumors, and beasts that are locked inside our bodies, and we looked at it, big and shining, massive, yellow, it wasn’t even evening, but it was late enough to tell it was yellow, or golden. 



Today I realized I’m totally okay without you

"Scare the world: Be exactly who you say you are and tell the truth."


 


that must be Russia. Because only in Russia do the women walk in snow in heels that high.

that comment is perfect

anamorphosis-and-isolate:

― To the Wonder (2012)"If you love me, There’s nothing else I need."


jayalvarrez:

Soft & Savage w/ jayalvarrez



Romwe | Choies

theupperlife:theupperlife:its certainly beach weather, bye winter ✌️

  • Aries (positive): adventurous, passionate, quick-witted, enthusiastic, attentive
  • Aries (negative): impulsive, aggressive, tactless, feisty, impatient
  • Taurus (positive): fun, sensual, devoted, physical, determined
  • Taurus (negative): self-deprecating, jealous, self-indulgent, dogmatic, stubborn
  • Gemini (positive): exciting, friendly, approachable, funny, light-hearted
  • Gemini (negative): manipulative, silver-tongued, flighty, lack of commitment, bends the truth
  • Cancer (positive): loyal, graceful, creative, understanding, appealing
  • Cancer (negative): gruff, difficult to read, controlling, irritable, over-protective
  • Leo (positive): humorous, glamorous, energetic, kind-hearted, memorable
  • Leo (negative): vain, temperamental, dramatic, dominating, power-hungry
  • Virgo (positive): good listener, classy, creative, helpful, composed
  • Virgo (negative): critical, occasionally emotionless, nervous, faithless, demanding
  • Libra (positive): hilarious, charmer, artistic, caring, active
  • Libra (negative): lazy, passive aggressive, self-involved, unemotional, superficial
  • Scorpio (positive): sincere, sexual, witty, keeps it real, thoughtful
  • Scorpio (negative): paranoid, emotional, overly private, jealous, temperamental
  • Sagittarius (positive): generous, independent, persuasive, energizer, charming
  • Sagittarius (negative): blunt, detached, irritable, reckless, temperamental
  • Capricorn (positive): dependable, clear, purposefully driven, stays in touch, desires true romance
  • Capricorn (negative): controlling, demanding, cold, unforgiving, manipulative
  • Aquarius (positive): talkative, goofy, original, open-minded, accepting
  • Aquarius (negative): paradoxial, detached, stubborn, insecure, aloof
  • Pisces (positive): endearing, wanting to fix, deep, open, sensitive
  • Pisces (negative): escapist, lazy, overindulgence, indecisive, impractical
"I really don’t even know you, and yet, in my life, you are forever entangled; to my history, inextricably bound



ksubied:

fahdes:

following back randoms x

(18+ only)



"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be."

Be with someone who always wants to know how your day was

"When your life flashes before your eyes will it be worth watching?"

















no offense but purposefully negative people are boring and draining as hell and not nearly as interesting as they think they are

"Don’t you get it? I would stay awake every single night of my entire life to make sure that bird inside your chest is still beating its wings







brxkenpetal:

☁MASTURBATION TIPS☁

Breakfast Bar at 432 Park Avenue - The Icons of the New York Skyline will soon have a new companion. Located on Park Avenue between 56th & 57th streets, 432 Park Avenue will be the tallest residential building in the Western Hemisphere upon its completion 

All I want is support, I’m my asking for people’s opinions, yet everyone feels the need to give them to me. I’m transferring because it’s what I want. I want to be happy and I’m done with everyone questioning me. The reason I’m going to far away is to get away from the people that question my every move.



He called me beautiful, and then he stopped calling."— I called him heartbreak, then I never saw him again

"I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship"





every time i say something witty:please don’t think i’m flirting. i just want to establish myself as the funniest one here.


"Isn’t it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?"

hi hello if you’re reading this i hope something good happens to you today

dating someone shouldn’t exhaust you
dating someone shouldn’t be painful or upsetting
if you’re dating someone and you feel this way then something probably isn’t quite right ok. please take care of yourself


eartheld:
eartheld:

purtie:

I’ve been on the road with my sister for the past two weeks in search of beautiful places. We’ve gone all over Oregon and Northern California, seeing some of the most amazing lakes, mountains, rivers, beaches, and forests. The world is so full of beauty. Allow nature to fill you up when you feel loneliness or fear. We are all so lucky to live on such a beautiful planet. 

mostly nature

mostly nature



kissingatthestopsigns:
The Maine in San Francisco. 1/23/14


you say 'god, you're too deep.'


"No guy is going to get you naked and be like, “Sorry, I thought you were like five pounds less, nevermind” he’s probably going to put his mouth on you wherever you let him and that’s that. Any guy that doesn’t completely worship the naked body of a woman he’s into anyway is an asshole. Or a teenager."

distractful:The Theory of Everything (2014)


illudings:

 

"I miss you. I know you’re happier without me, but goddamn it I fucking miss you."


I hope we last. I hope we do.
But if we don’t, this is how I want you to remember me:
I want you to remember me curled up, listening to the sound of your heartbeat and tracing maps across your skin. Remember me laughing at your jokes, even the stupid ones. Remember me in hysterics for absolutely no reason and in tears because one time you made me so sad neither of us thought I’d recover. Remember me brave, that time you held my hand and I thought I was going to die; remember me scared and gentle and delicate and breakable - only for you though, only for you.
Remember me happy, and all the ridiculous ways I tried to get your attention. Remember the way I was too stubborn to talk to you and how absolutely insane it drove the both of us. Remember all the firsts and how they were so delightful we went back for seconds and thirds and fourths. Remember the songs you couldn’t stop listening to and the childish dreams you allowed yourself about the future. If it’s any consolation I allowed myself to have them too.
If it comes to it I don’t want you to remember the ending.
Remember the beginning. Remember the first time you knew.


"I deserve someone who actually gives a fuck about me because I’ve spent my entire life making other people happy when all they did was leave."


"When it feels scary to jump, that’s exactly when you jump. Otherwise you end up staying the same place your whole life. And that I can’t do."




"Psychology says, always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow"



Suki Waterhouse wearing Burberry

pompousprince:Adulthood



jayalvarrez:

Having love affairs with the sun & her - jayalvarrez

"I am fucking gold but you prefer silver and that’s ok."





russah:
virgules:

Tim Burton: "He was so desperately in love with Winona, that when they broke up, he wouldn’t admit it was over for the longest time."

how have I never seen this picture before, holy crap

Why Did I Do That?: A novel by me, with special guest appearances by several persons

awwww-cute:My cousin got a new puppy for her family. This is Maverick & her little girl

"Someday you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen."


alexisreneg:Days like these with him



"Date someone who sleeps on your chest and snores in your ear. Date someone who’ll be your Friday night and your entire Saturday. Date someone who is proud of you. Date someone who only makes you cry of laughter. Date someone who isn’t afraid to love everything about you. Find someone who believes love is black and white; you either love someone or you don’t. There are so many mediocre things in life, love shouldn’t be one of them."


ode-to-illusive-dreams:

Blake Lively in a Giambattista Valli mini dress at Cannes, May 2014. 


laughingsquid:A Stunning Aerial Photo of Manhattan Island Surrounded By the Frozen Waters of New York Harbor

petah-l:

indie//boho

― Begin Again (2013)Gretta: I think everything’s changed. And I’m just finding it a bit hard to adjust.

jayalvarrez:

Saturday mornings arnt bad with you jayalvarrez


being so in love with myself started out as a joke and i didn’t mean for it to progress into me being so self absorbed but it did and now here i am beautiful glowing and wonderful




yung-nyabieyy:

resterorpony-boy:

infrigid:

Oh my god

AWW


Bae goals









"We fought, holy shit we fought but damn, we loved. We loved more than anything; I think that makes all the fighting okay; we fought because we cared. Our arguments were filled with passion and this strange fucked-up way of saying ‘I love you.’"


wildbelles:

more like this here x

theoreoprep:g—f—s:

postcardsfromnormalcy:

Chace Crawford in velvet pants is a dashboard essential. You’re welcome, world.

i will always reblog this no matter what. god bless

louisiana-prep:

CashCrate is a website that allows you to make money by doing surveys online. No personal information, totally safe! You don’t have to pay anything to join, they actually pay you. You get $1 just for signing up. If you need some extra cash go here, sign up.






scarymansion:

Faceless Exhibition, Faceless II (9.27.13)

malofamerica:Oliver Peoples glasses seen on Rue des Archives in Paris, by Scott Schuman


  1. People will promise to never leave you. They will. It’s okay to be sad when they do.
  2. It is always okay to cry. Always. Find a bathroom, bury your face in your pillow, and let it out. Cry in the shower. Cry in the car. Cry when you need to.
  3. Boys will flirt with you for a while and then ignore you. Then, they will flirt with you some more. It will be confusing. You have every right to stop putting up with it.
  4. Pay attention to what people say when they’re angry. When you make up and they tell you they didn’t mean any of it, know that they did. Also know that they wish they didn’t. Forgive them.
  5. Never pretend to be someone you’re not. If you don’t like tea and classic novels, don’t act like you do to impress people. If you don’t want to wear leather jackets and combat boots, don’t wear them to please someone else.
  6. People will be mean to you; they will spread lies, call you names, and talk about you behind your back. Eventually you will realize that it is petty and stupid and not worth your time. You’ll be right. Move on with your life.
  7. Your friends will not always be there for you. When you really need to talk, they will sometimes not want to hear it. That’s okay. Take a deep breath and remember all the times you felt the same way. Exhale.
  8. You will wait and wait and wait for your first kiss and your first date and your first relationship. The anticipation will kill you. You will keep trying to find the right person in everyone you meet. Relax. There’s no rush. The best things happen unplanned.
  9. Enjoy being young. Love that everything is spontaneous. As you get older, things become more and more scheduled out. Embrace the fact that you aren’t there yet.
  10. Tell people how you feel. It will be terrifying in some cases and gratifying in others. It will create relationships and ruin them. But speak your mind, even if your voice shakes, because your thoughts may never otherwise be heard.
  11. Sleep. If you go to bed late, sleep in. If you’re still tired when you wake up, go back to bed. If you can’t stay awake during the day, take a nap. Sleeping is a foolproof way of getting rid of your problems for a little while. Utilize it.
  12. Talk to people. Talk to your sister about the guy she likes. Talk to your mom about her childhood. Talk to your dad about his favorite books. Talk to your grandparents about their families. Talk to your friends, talk to your pets, talk to the cute waitress at the restaurant. Learn things from them. Be inspired.
  13. Always bring a sweater. Even if you think it won’t be cold.
  14. Try new things. Eat a new food, try a new kind of juice, switch up the way you dress. You never know what you might end up loving. Life can get boring. Mix it up a bit.
  15. Take care of yourself. Wash your hair with that good smelling soap you love. Eat fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of water. Go for long walks in pretty parks.
  16. School is important. Try your hardest. If you don’t get something, ask for help. Do your homework. Show your teachers that you’re willing to work hard, and when it comes time to apply to colleges, you’ll be glad you did.
  17. There will always be someone prettier, smarter, funnier, or more popular than you. The beauty of it is that it isn’t a competition
I will always, truly, completely love you. Love, Rosie







jayalvarrez:

Lush jayalvarrez

jayalvarrez:

My muse alexisreneg

anamorphosis-and-isolate:

― Death at a Funeral (2007)Daniel: You have to go for what you want in life, because you never know how long you’re gonna be here. And whether you succeed or you fail, the most important thing is to have tried.

anamorphosis-and-isolate:

― 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)Kat: l want you to trust me to make my own choices…and I want you to stop trying to control my life just because you can’t control yours!





kieljamespatrick:The Accidental Empress: A Novel





4-n-g-l-e-s:mulberry-cookies:
Vika @ Ulyana Sergeenko Couture Fall 2013 


x






"People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, ‘Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner.’ I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds."

topmoss:Grace Kelly looking absolutely gorgeous in her white swimsuit.


Maybe the moon is beautiful only because it is far.


I forgive you, waiting for him to call, I forgive you, the diets and the cruel friends. especially for that one time you said ‘I fucking give up on love, it’s not worth it, I’d rather be alone forever’. you were just pretending, weren’t you? i know you didn’t mean that. Your body, your mouth, your heart, made specifically for loving. sometimes the things we love, will kill us, but weren’t we dying anyway? I forgive you for being something that will eventually die. Perishable goods, fading out slowly, little human, I wouldn’t want to be in a world where you don’t exist."
— Warsan Shire, “And Were You Being Good to Yourself?”




35-24-35




baby, you say that because you're too empty and too shallow


"You don’t always have to say ‘I love you’ for people to know you love them."
— What my drunk friend said to me when I said “thanks for being you” and he responded with “I love you too








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz