If your presence is just the same as your absence? Leave." // "No matter how much you feed the wolf, he keeps looking at the forest."

No one is a slut. “Slut” is a made-up word to keep women from having as much fun as men. A person who enjoys sex is just a person and a person who is a virgin is also just a person and everyone should lay off each other’s sex lives. Retire the word “slut” please.



I think people are most beautiful,
when they aren’t trying to be.
When you catch them
daydreaming,
giggling,
dancing,
sleeping.
When the light reflects perfectly off their face,
giving them a heavenly glow.
When you catch them doing a silly little dance whilst cooking up dinner.
When they are lying in bed, tangled in sheets,
sleeping. Not having a single bad thought cross their precious mind.
That’s when i find you at your best.
"


Don’t be embarrassed over the amount of weight you lift, or the amount of miles you run, the yoga poses you haven’t mastered yet, or how you still get winded running up the stairs. We are all starting somewhere.

california-luxe:

X

*

savedbythestylist:



✦§✦



*

*

*



kiss-meyou-fool:

dhopeechiick:

gabbyroars:

Well

So true!!!

X

Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.

We mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy; you can do it with anyone, yourself, with batteries. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don’t know how that happened.— John C. Moffi 

*

Leave your apartment looking terrible. Walk to the deli and see your usual deli guy’s eyes start to widen at your disheveled appearance. This would’ve horrified you yesterday but today it makes you smile. You’ve decided that everything that made you worry will now make you smile.
Walk with better posture. Order two helpings of dessert. Ask someone to take you to a doctor’s appointment and refuse to feel guilty about it. You would do the same for them so why should you feel like you’re putting anyone out? Stand by your opinion that The Shins are a good band even when you’re friends give you hell over it. This is thrilling. Openly loving The Shins has never felt so liberating.
Tell your father he’s a jerk because he is. Tell your mother that you love her because you do. Don’t tell anyone that you love them if it’s not true, if they don’t deserve it. It’s a privilege to be loved by you.

*

eminent-mess:

golddiggerr:

http://instagram.com/Msivana_

why dont you not

*
*

*

*

Loving your body isn’t conceited.
Feeling proud of yourself doesn’t make you a narcissist.
Giving yourself credit for something won’t make you lose motivation to keep bettering yourself.
Caring about your own happiness isn’t shallow.
Putting your recovery first isn’t selfish.

*

witchcraft-y:

this gives me life and inspires me to step up my lipstick game

ahmoses:

glowist:

ugh this is one of my favorite photos i really dont want to sound pretentious or corny but wowshe just looks SO beautiful and lost in thought and his hand is soft and kind and she looks comfortable and sleepy and content and i can never scroll past this

^^

*

california-luxe:

X

*

*





interobangg:I want someone to think I’m this cute.



A friend isn’t your friend until they defend you in your absence.


dragana-d:
Candice Swanepoel





Basic tops | $1.90

grxngesoul:

And you didn’t even try to staythestyle-addict:Shop here»

Don’t lose a woman that has seen your flaws and still love you.




Don’t wait for other people to be loving, giving, compassionate, grateful, forgiving or friendly. You lead the way.


Don’t you think there is always something unspoken between two people?






I still write about him. It’s crazy. I still get reminded of him when I read a stupid love quote. But it doesn’t make me feel happy. It makes me feel like I’m stuck in one place. I feel trapped when I think about him. I feel like these thoughts will never go away, and they probably won’t.
The funny thing is..I don’t want them to. I want these feelings. I wanna feel the memories, the pain, the anger.. just give me all of it. It has changed me into a better me. The me I always was. The me whose stronger than ever now. So I thank you dear God for helping open my eyes.






I’m not the type of person to give up on someone. Yes, sometimes I get really mad and upset so I need a minute to cool off but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. And I think that’s why it always hurts so bad when people leave me. Because I can’t fathom leaving you


senyahearts:

Candice Swanepoel for VS Swim Photographed by: Russell James 

lelaid:Gemma Ward by Karl Lagerfeld for Karl Lagerfeld, Spring/Summer 2007







I’m worth it
Always was, and always will be.




dopegyaaal:

http://dopegyaaal.tumblr.com

Oh yes

shez-a-bitch:




Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF!!! : http://goo.gl/1yRfAM

charleneh23:

💕

shez-a-bitch:

SammyDress







relatable-images:

want to smile? look at this blog!

Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with “self”. You cannot find them in anyone else.




If you’re really listening, if you’re awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; its purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold evermore wonders.




its-vogue-baby:

modelmylove:

Stella love.

http://its-vogue-baby.tumblr.com/

its-vogue-baby:

everythingjamiedornan:

"You make me happy in a way no one else can."

http://its-vogue-baby.tumblr.com/

Mr grey

I know you always wonder if he thinks of you like you think of him. And a lot of times, you don’t want to accept that he doesn’t. Well, what if..he does think of you? More than you know. And there are nights where he can’t stop.
And sometimes it tortures him like it tortures you. If you truly believe this, you will fall in love with the idea of it all.. And believe me darling, you don’t want that.


Take your time getting dressed this morning; read a book, make yourself some breakfast. The world can wait.


kushandwizdom:

ThisLoveQuote





fierrrrrrce:

I’m checking out new blogs and following new blogs xo

I always find myself comforting people with the words I want to hear.


words-of-emotion:

Pizza After Sex?

There’s a little bit of devil in her angel eyes,
she’s a little bit of heaven with a wild side.


pop-killer:

topshopped:

Yaas

X



1. Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions. 
7. Just be a decent fucking person.


thelovenotebook:

Good Vibes HERE

Fuck you, I’m worth it and fuck you for making me think for the slightest second that I’m not.


lidiadaniel:

// follow me on Instagram Lidiadanielxo

But my god, I’d be so good at loving you if you just gave me the chance.




virtualbambi:

edit over yuri kostantinov





dripping-adorableness:

Well this gave me hope












california-luxe:

daily—celebs:

Gigi Hadid - Guess Spring 2015.

Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.


What do you say to a girl that’s heard it all before?


Two years later
A girl sits in front of her ex lover.
He doesn’t say a word
And her heart doesn’t ache for him anymore.
Her hair is longer than it’s ever been.
She is even more beautiful than the day he left her.
And at that moment,
He panics.
He lost her.
And he can never have her back.
He can just watch her be beautiful
And in love
With someone else.


The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
Other women are not my competition. I stand with them, not against them.






the-king-of-coney-island:

⊱✰⊰







zoeymariex:

-

zoeymariex:

-



beaceex:

 

chanel-and-louboutins:

★

itslatingirl:

instagram

glowieh:

qd

thesuncameouttoplay:

Rise and shine 💜 (at Somewhere in the Bahamas)



Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? 
Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.



insanity-and-vanity:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



shez-a-bitch:




http://shez-a-bitch.tumblr.com

senyahearts:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - M&S Lookbook, 2013. 



I’ve found that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am.




fierrrrrrce:

I’m checking and following back new blogs. Message me xo

angel-fxce:

💜

Always be careful of what you hear about a woman. Rumours either come from a man that can’t have her or a woman who can’t compete with her.


hellzdreamangel:

He kinda was, it was pretty damn perfect while it lasted. But now it’s over, it’s been over, gotta learn to move the hell on.

scraps-and-luxury:

You aint even a man.







cherry-girl010:

http://cherry-girl010.tumblr.com/

And I figured out that the reason I couldn’t get through the day as well as I can now is because I had too many things on my mind, on my plate, you know, for one person to have. So I started to eliminate some of the things that were too heavy to carry and unnecessary.








Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.


I LOVE HER



http://deadly-dolly.tumblr.com/

http://deadly-dolly.tumblr.com/



Go for someone who is proud to have you. Not because you’re pretty, but because they value you as a person.

'I no longer wish to be loved childishly. I want to be loved with the strength and charm of maturity. I don’t want to be smothered by the fear of jealousy and insecurities. I don’t want a relationship based solely upon shutting the world out and locking each other in. I want to be somewhere where I can breathe. Where, even in the midst of a million people with a million heartbeats surrounding me, I can still know the sound or even play the tune, or nod my head to the rhythm of the one I call “home.” I want to call you home.



Turn yourself up so fucking loud that you can’t hear what anyone else thinks about you

lovequotesrus:

Everything you love is here


Maybe we shouldn’t talk. Maybe we should remove each other from each other’s life completely. Maybe. Maybe you’ll never be with me. Maybe you’ll never realize how good I’d be to you. Maybe you’ll push me away forever. Maybe you’ll use me another 3 times giving me more false hope. Maybe you’ll call me next week in the middle of be night confessing your love to me. Maybe you’ll look at me and see how perfect I am for you. Maybe you’ll realize how much I put up with for you and what I’d do for you. Maybe you’ll decide to let me love you. Maybe you’ll say fuck it and be with me. Maybe you’ll let me in. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe I won’t be here when that happens. 
It hurts waiting for a maybe.

May our asses get fatter, and our stomachs get flatter.

fierceand5-2:

. My body doesn’t know you anymore. The day I left, I ripped the skin off my lips so it was like you never kissed me. I cut all the places your hands touched, so scar tissue formed and my skin wouldn’t have nerves if you ever grabbed me there again. My body is stronger than it used to be and so is my heart.
2. I forgot how your voice sounds. I deleted your voicemails and I haven’t talked to you in 9 months. It takes 9 months to fully form a new person. I am a new person.
3. I kiss different people now. Sometimes they taste like cigarettes and it reminds me of you, but they don’t burn my throat anymore. I honestly don’t know if that’s good or bad.
4. I’ve stopped panicking when other people’s hands feel like yours. Everyones beds are safer than yours.
5. You are just a piece of my past, a mistake, a few months wasted. I know I loved you at one point, but not anymore.
6. He is so much better than you. He loves me better than you ever could. He will never hurt me like you did.
7. I have nothing else to write about you. I have nothing else for you. I have nothing else left in my body that’s yours. This is it.
8. Goodbye. 
how I got over you


 It’s very difficult
To feel loved 
By someone
You had 
To beg
To stay. 




"Once a man offered me his heart and I said no. Not because I didn’t love him. Not because he was a beast or white — I couldn’t love him. Do you understand? In bed while we slept, our bodies inches apart, the dark between our flesh a wick. It was burning down. And he couldn’t feel it."

"If I only had one day left to live
I’d probably still spending it
Alone
By the phone-
Weak and waiting
For you."


Your heart and my heart
are very, very old friends."

"I miss You so much some days 
that I beg for the airplane to crash 
with just enough time in the freefall 
for scribbling “I Love You” across my chest."

trickymintty:Mihai Bran & Oana Virlan, ph by Shigeru Masui.

"Some nights I wish I could go back in life. Not to change shit. Just to feel a couple things twice."


"I wanted it so much. I don’t know why I wanted it so much."

"You’ll likely end up disappointed if you think people will care for you the way you care for them. Not everybody has your heart."

"I guess we are all a little addicted to a certain kind of sadness and a specific kind of person."

"I am too full of life
to be half loved."

"You only told me you loved me when I was walking away."

"Things were happening around us, but nothing was happening between us."
thingsmyxxxsaid:

Things My Exes Said // #134 Submitted by (gingyysnap)

"I accidentally saw a picture of you. No big deal. I wrote about it."

"I still have feelings for you, not enough to want you back, but enough to make it hurt."

"I looked at her and for a split second I felt as though she was nobody special in the larger scheme of my life. She was just some girl who had tied me to her leg to help her sink when she jumped off the bridge. Then I blinked and was in love with her again."

"It’s not that I can’t fall in love. It’s really that I can’t help falling in love with too many things all at once. So, you must understand why I can’t distinguish between what’s platonic and what isn’t, because it’s all too much and not enough at the same time."

whorchacha:I LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN I DON’TWriting Transparency (2015)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz