Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.





Start ignoring people who threaten your joy.
Literally, ignore them. 
Say nothing. 
Don’t invite any parts of them into your space.



whenever you see a beautiful woman flamingoon:
do not compare yourself to her
she is beautiful
you are beautiful 
you both are two different kinds of beautiful
you can’t compare the sun to the moon
and you shouldn’t
so when you see that woman
you say “god bless her” and “god bless me”
and keep it moving, love.


Just a friendly reminder that it is completely alright to be kind to yourself so go ahead and sleep that extra 2 hours, take a long shower, throw on your pjs, and watch your favorite movie because you’re fragile and indispensable and you deserve to love yourself


Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.



i actually feed on intelligence
i love it when people know a lot about a lot of things
about music, films, religion, beliefs, history
i love listening to peoples opinions 
i love big words
i want to suck in all these smart things like a sponge

ootdfash:

Get this look at our shop 
 http://www.ootdfash.com

Truth is you’re on your own in this world. No one wants the best for you. Everyone cares about their own satisfaction. Deal with the fact that not everyone will have the heart you have. Do your own thing.


When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own.


When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.


100% of people who tell you you’re too sensitive are saying it because they don’t want to be held responsible for your reaction when they mistreat you


Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen.
"

godessoflovee:

still haven’t found a decent one yet smh

california-luxe:

Fashion&Luxury

*

prasejeebus:

The tea has been spilled and it’s scalding

capeofwonders:

i will will never not reblog this

If you admire somebody, you should go ahead and tell them. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them.



Don’t be jealous of anyone. I guarantee you, if everyone walked into a room, and dumped their problems onto the floor, when they saw what everyone else’s problems were, they’d be scrambling to get their own problems back before someone else got to them first.


If a man loves you, he will do anything he can to keep you around. Anything.
"

flood people with compliments. make eye contact. don’t be the first one to let go of a hug. push yourself to run faster and further. listen intentionally.


lovemodelsfashion:

Magdalena Frackowiak

*


It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.


Never apologize for
The car you drive
The college you went to
The books you read
The clothes you wear
The movies you love
The places you like to visit
And the person you love.

glamheaven:

chanel-and-louboutins:

Shuku_newyork

Glamheaven 💗👑

frenchinhalechanelxoxo:!


aztec-dreams:lovingmalemodels:

#NickBateman @nick__bateman

ugh







croatianbarbieee:

.



golden-lolita:

http://golden-lolita.tumblr.com/


pulcherr-amor:

http://pulcherr-amor.tumblr.com


pinkrosesbrowncurls:

aztec-dreams:

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”  Lao Tzu

rosy // luxe // insta: olivia_laing 

malyshevel:

follow me on Instagram @stanislava_delyukina

idonotlikeabitchass:

frenchinhalechanelxoxo:

chαηεℓ

X
fashionistaswonderland:

Tumblr: aliciajiroux
http://fashionistaswonderland.tumblr.com/

fierrrrrrce:

Click here if you want more followers

aztec-dreams:

“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”  Stephen King

"I’ve been in love with someone that didn’t love me back and I’ve been loved by someone that I didn’t love back but I don’t know which is worse: to be broken or to break another soul.
"


its-vogue-baby:

the-fashionfreak:

.

http://its-vogue-baby.tumblr.com/

lushmermaids:

 lushmermaids - rosy blog

prettiyoungthangs:

What I’ve been trynna say!!!!👏👏


i want to be friends with so many people but i hate starting conversations because im as awkward as a carrot and no one replies to me and then they all bitch about me and say that i push people away or that i’m a cold bitch 



rna-gnificent:

the—one:

little-miss-peony:

Sexy Girrrrrrrrrl :D

Kristina bazan




west-indie-barbie:

http://west-indie-barbie.tumblr.com/

lemme-holla-at-you:

http://lemme-holla-at-you.tumblr.com/

You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible; you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, have the choice not to let that happen.


One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.



Do not look at yourself with disgust, you are a gift to this earth. You are beautiful, you are a light, an energy, an essence. You are nature herself.



fitgirllivinginabikini:

Total perfection.

I don’t insult people, I describe them.


tierdropp:

Barefoot Blonde


adribewitit:

Me every single day.

hplyrikz:

I can relate to this


The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.


Read that book, wake up early in the morning and go for that run to start off your day. Buy the nicest underwear and wear it to boost your mood. Eat as clean as possible because you’ll feel so much better but treat yourself as well. Be kind to everyone. Go out to a cafe and watch people walk buy as you sip your coffee. Compliment that stranger! Start a conversation with that person on the bus. Read a book about food, about astronomy, learn a new language. Watch the sunrise. Get away for a weekend. Introduce yourself. Do yoga and go on a hike. Lay on the beach under the stars and have a dnm with your best friend. Dance around and sing at the top of yours lungs at that festival. Life is meant to be lived, not controlled.

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
"

lemme-holla-at-you:

http://lemme-holla-at-you.tumblr.com/

"
If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you DON’T want.


As a doctor, let me tell you what self-love does:
It improves your hearing, your eyesight, lowers your blood pressure, increases pulmonary function, cardiac output, and helps wiring the musculature. So, if we had a rampant epidemic of self-love then our healthcare costs would go down dramatically. So, this isn’t just some little frou-frou new age notion, oh love yourself honey. This is hardcore science.

wonder-wh0re:

Hipster blog ☪ follows back if you message


დ

styleyourbody:

fitworks:

Fitness blog :*

X

Despite what you may believe, you can disappoint people and still be good enough. You can make mistakes and still be capable and talented. You can let people down and still be worthwhile and deserving of love. Everyone has disappointed someone they care about. Everyone messes up, lets people down, and makes mistakes. Not because we’re inadequate or fundamentally inept, but because we’re imperfect and fundamentally human. Expecting anything different is setting yourself up for failure.

I am slowly learning to love my body - the beauty of my spine, the way my hips curve out a little. I have stopped pinching the fat on my stomach and rear. Even though I keep my mirrors turned against the wall the majority of the time, I still look down at my hands and am astounded by my wrist bones and my delicate fingers. Even though I don’t like my hair now, and I am growing it out, and I keep having to remind myself that patience is a virtue.
I am slowly learning to love my soul - how I tell myself to be gentle to others, not to judge. I have stopped putting myself down and being ashamed for the things I do. When I tell someone that they deserve better than me, it’s not out of self-hatred anymore; I just know that they could find someone who loves them more. I have started smiling at strangers and finding something beautiful in every person that I meet.
In a world that is so hard, I am constantly astounded by the ways that I am teaching myself to be soft.

I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.




According to research, if you believe that you’re progressing toward a goal, you move faster toward achieving that goal.


flyestfemales:

flyestfemales


Happy Valentines Day, try to love yourself as much as you want someone else to.



 


allaboutrosie:

THE COVETEUR

Each of us is attracting in every moment of our lives. So when you feel that the law isn’t working for you because you don’t have what you want, realize that the law is responding to you. You are either attracting what you want or you are attracting the absence of what you want. The law is still working.



teenshealthandfitness:

This year, do something different (: ❤
Teenshealthandfitness.Tumblr.Com

adamgalla:

Freezing to death… #nyfw (at Columbus Circle)

sexyqueen:

Gisele Bundchen By Inez And Vinoodh For Porter #1 Spring 2014


california-luxe:

victoriasecre-t:

vicsecretmodels:

Candice & Rosie, besties

Ugh, Cansie <3

<3

flawlesss:

perf



Strength doesn’t come from winning.Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.



I am in no competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.


People loved you in the way they knew how—and often it was not the way you knew. Or needed.


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.



karla-world:

There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, create a database, buy a house, love a child, spot a scam, talk someone out of suicide, or figure out what was important to me. Not knowing how to do these things is what messes people up in life, not whether they know algebra or can analyze literature.



Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.





Being in love is a good thing, but it is not the best thing. There are many things below it, but there are also things above it. You cannot make it the basis of a whole life. It is a noble feeling, but it is still a feeling. Now no feeling can be relied on to last in its full intensity, or even to last at all. Knowledge can last, principles can last, habits can last; but feelings come and go.



I’m definitely pro-selfie. I think that anybody who’s anti-selfie is really just a hater. Because, truthfully, why shouldn’t people take pictures of themselves? When I’m on Instagram and I see that somebody took a picture of themselves, I’m like, ‘Thank you.’ I don’t need to see a picture of the sky, the trees, plants. There’s only one you. I could Google image search ‘the sky’ and I would probably see beautiful images to knock my socks off. But I can’t Google, you know, ‘What does my friend look like today?’ For you to be able to take a picture of yourself that you feel good enough about to share with the world – I think that’s a great thing.



california-luxe:

X

*


ellllllllu:

-

*

badgalfaashion:

everythingyoulovetoohate:

Its actually more than that, and she gives me more than this

http://instagram.com/_badgyaal


*

*

*

thestarryeyedkids:

cutie

*

*

Don’t ever think a man loves you because he keeps coming back. That man loves the power he has over you. He knows you’ll take him back.




you-do-are-beautiful:

♡ rosy blog ♡


*

The woman who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been.


fvshionaddict:

shez-a-bitch:

http://shez-a-bitch.tumblr.com

🌹

*

*

Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do them. Doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that - that’s what life is.


hplyrikz:

I can relate to this

*

Kiss like you mean it.
Remember their birthday, every year.
Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes. 
Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
Get angry, but forgive.
Love, love with all you’ve got

"I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.
"

I’m a simple woman, I like handsome bearded brunette men and breakfast food.

I want to move into an apartment in Manhattan with white floors and big windows. Drink Coffee in central park with my best friend and gossip about that bitch yesterday. Work at a fashion house. Go to a bar downtown with all of my friends on the weekends. Wear my boyfriend’s shirt at home, but extravagant clothes when I go out. And last, but not least - I want to be the type of person, people turn around on the streets and go “she’s someone”.
If she’s too good for you, my god, don’t leave her. Make an effort to be good enough instead.
You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart.

People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others won’t find you so appealing.





I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness.

visual-poetry:

»this« by fiona shaw(on tumblr)





airlineer:

Well, I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart,But your blade it might be too sharp.
2 hours painting in photoshop.

The Theory of Everything (2014)

comicool:peaky blinders s01 e03



0pepper:

"Worried about the future, while fucking with the past"By Keathe Butcher

demiiwhiffin:i’m 100% about sufjan 100% of the time



nevver:Witchoria





artirl:

about art by tind on Flickr.

jillianfleck:

Bad Love Will Make a Museum of You by Jillian Fleck

epitomeofperfection:

you said okay // flatsound






kiss-meyou-fool:

hannabritt:

💋

X



everythingluxy:

Celebs, Fashion and Luxury.

vicsecretmodels:

Perfect body



o-psiedaisies:

drewsrosy:

princerosy:

Your Prince

❁ daily reminder: you are beautiful and you are totally worth it  ❁

so rosy ♡



Be soft, kind and loving. But also take nobody’s shit.






 You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself



Just because
I am a woman
does not mean
I have to feel beautiful.
I should feel appreciated,
educated, important, and significant
before you make me
feel beautiful.





Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves you. You have a whole lifetime; time takes time. The only way to fail at life is to abstain.




Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning face before you’ve put any make up on, an embarrassing story about something that happened on your way home, or an ambition you’ve had since you were six years old… make sure you end up with someone who listens to and accepts all of it, and still loves you. A person you can tell your whole life to is a person worth spending a life with.



2 komentarze: