"Czasami stary świat musi się nam zawalić, byśmy mogli budować nowy."

"I CHOCIAŻ OD TAK DAWNA JUŻ DO MNIE NIE PISZESZ, NA DŹWIĘK KAŻDEJ NOWEJ WIADOMOŚCI ZAMYKAM OCZY I MYŚLĘ SOBIE, A MOŻE TYM RAZEM TO TY ?"




"I hope you know that no one will love you like I did. That’s not bitter, or resentful, it’s just the truth."
— Azra.T, Wait, they don’t love you like I do.

"I don’t know if love’s a feeling. Sometimes I think it’s a matter of seeing. Seeing you."



1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.


"SĄ TAKIE PIOSENKI, KTÓRE W ZALEDWIE KILKU ZDANIACH PRZEDSTAWIAJĄ HISTORIĘ TWOJEGO ŻYCIA."





"ZIMNO. ALE TO TEN SPECYFICZNY RODZAJ CHŁODU. NAZYWA SIĘ TĘSKNOTA."





“W życiu stale szukamy wytłumaczenia. Marnujemy czas, usiłując się dowiedzieć dlaczego. Ale czasami nie ma żadnego dlaczego. I jakkolwiek smutno by to brzmiało, do tego właśnie sprowadza się całe wytłumaczenie.”





















"Nie trać całego swojego życia próbując
odzyskać to, co zostało Ci odebrane."






ZAWSZE BĘDZIESZ DLA MNIE OSOBĄ, DLA KTÓREJ W JEDNYM MOMENCIE RZUCIŁBYM WSZYSTKO"




Nie potrafię spojrzeć Ci w oczy tak, abyś nie zobaczył w nich miłości.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz