You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we’re ready to see it. // And it was so cold then, and so silent, and I loved you so much. Now it’s hot, and dead quiet again, and I love you still.

Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul.

hqlines:

Not ours! Contact if yours!

starmystic:

starmystic:

My little sisters first time in the Empire State Building :)


3k!!


dipshitdropkick:

cynicallys:

and you’ll still be in love // 5.08.2014

Shit

Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.

silky-sand:

x

I say, ‘I gained some pounds, I am a little bit fat’ He says ‘No, you are beautiful.’ I wonder why I cannot be both...



so-personal:

everything personal♡



if she only wants you, don’t worry about who wants her

Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.



One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.






Death ends a life, not a relationship.


f-abulush:

bl-ossomed:

jadetunchy:

collideoscopee:

florels:

the diversity of colours is amazing oh my

Oh my god

FAB

amazing

perfect

crazykissing:

sex / love / romance blog ♡


papaocean:

Goals

 am not that strong to forget you completely or just think that you never existed. But I swear, I’m going to do everything in my power to forget the pain, to let go, to move on. I know that some things aren’t just meant to be and we are one of them. I will accept the fact that you came into my life not because you want to achieve forever with me; that you are a very painful lesson instead. I will live my life the way I have always wanted before I met you. I will smile, laugh, and be happy. I will push myself to believe that you leaving me is not a valid reason to be bitter all my life, or to think that I will never be good enough for anybody, or to ruin myself. Instead, I will strive to be more beautiful, smarter, and nicer. I will leave behind that part of me who became empty when you walked away. I will make this pain as an inspiration to become better. I won’t waste the rest of my life wondering about our what ifs and what-could-have-been’s. Nor shall I waste it hoping that you will come back to me. I promise, I will be strong even without you.
Even if you mean the whole damn world to me

He turned me into an object and I turned him into a god. How sick is that?

itslatingirl:

fashion / beauty / looks

I trust people too much, and the other tragedy is I can’t say no.


am0ng-the-stars:

I swear I’m not high or drunk.

spliffsworld420:

letmefeelyoushine:

sagansense:

“The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.” •Carl Sagan

This is one of those images that just makes you go, “woah.”

I’m just gonna stare at this forever.

When you want them, they don’t want you. When they want you, you don’t want them. When you both want each other, something messes it up.

kissmeok:

♡Love/Couples♡

Marry someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


kushandwizdom:

Words of Emotion


kiss-meyou-fool:

X

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.


brok3n-teens:

This is fucking disturbing.

An intelligent, beautiful woman with a dirty mind that makes you laugh non-stop should be treasured.


Maybe I love too much and maybe I show it too little.


I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up.



kushandwizdom:

Good Vibes HERE


Do not ignore it. Fuck it. Cry your heart out. Then fuck it some more


You almost convinced me I mattered.


I hope you see my face in every passing car,
and you hear my voice in your favourite songs,
and then you realize that I was the one.

   i thought blue eyes
           were the most beautiful.
             then i saw your brown.
              and let me gladly say 
            your eyes are like oceans
               and i want to drown

You can’t keep kissing strangers and pretend that it’s him.


You’ll regret not kissing her a lot more than you’ll regret kissing her.


Do I love you?, Do I lust for you? Am I a sinner because i do the two? 






 Come lay with me. I wanna talk about nothing with someone that means something. 


me and you and our dogs all sleeping together on our king sized bed

I loved you more than you deserved, fucker.

Dear You, 
I’ve started dreaming about you again. Actually, I think they’re nightmares.
Dear You,
I kissed them today. They don’t taste anything like you.

Dear You, 
I love someone. I love them more than I loved you. It terrifies me.

Dear You,
I want to kiss them again.
Dear You,
I want to kiss you again too. but noone ca =n have it all




boyirl:

Svein Møxvold - There are a lot of good people around, 2011

We’re all lost. The best chance we got is to wander this life with the people who matter.



vogue-pussyxo:

cali-cocaine:

basically


twitter.com/xyyxo

coachela:

G O A L S 


Someone once told me a story about long term relationships. To think of them as a continent to explore. I could spend a lifetime backpacking through Africa, and I would still never know all there is to know about that continent. To stay the course, to stay intentional, to stay curious and connected – that’s the heart of it. But it’s so easy to lose track of the trail, to get tired, to want to give up, or to want a new adventure. It can be so easy to lose sight of the goodness and mystery within the person sitting right in front of you.

Marry your best friend.
Marry someone who you wouldn’t mind waking up to every day for the rest of forever.
 The one who makes you fucking glad to be alive. Who makes you feel like your heart has a huge goofy smile on its face. Don’t settle.
Marry someone who drives you crazy. The one who frustrates you. Marry the one you don’t mind fighting with, because they will not be stuck up or awkward about it. Don’t marry someone who gives their ego more importance, than they give you.
Marry someone who you can check other people out with. The one who you turn to when your world comes undone. The one whose shoulder you want at 4 AM because “nothing seems to work out”. The one you want at 2 PM because you hate eating your food alone.
Marry someone who knows how much coffee you need in the morning to be fully awake. The one who knows you are not a morning person.
Marry someone you can imagine yourself spending not just Friday nights but also Sunday afternoons with. The one you can see yourself with in the future…. maybe twenty or twenty five years down the line. The one who can take your sadness away in that one hug.
Marry someone who makes you the best version of yourself. The one who believes in you, even when you don’t. The one who stands by you, through thick and thin.
Marry someone you can’t imagine your life without.
Marry the one you are insanely in love with. And the one who is insanely in love with you.
Marry the one who knows what you want to say, when you’re too tired to say it with words. The one you can spend comfortable silences with from time to time.
Marry the one you can imagine yourself going on long road trips with.
Marry your soulmate. 



God’s “no” is not a rejection, it’s a redirection.


cocaineshorty:

queenstrap:

xx

♔♔♔♔

aazizam:

sliimwaiistbrowneyes:

sensxal-bliss:

Aww this is so sweet

Perf man

so sweet


sex-thrill:

my blog will make you horny ;)



kushandwizdom:

Good Vibes HERE


I can’t think of anything but nights with you.
Zelda Fitzgerald to Scott Fitzgerald, 1919

Sometimes I wish I could read your mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

kushandwizdom:

Good Vibes HERE

tastier:

(18+)

thelovenotebook:

Good Vibes HERE


When I first met you, that’s what I remember. I looked up at the sky and thought, I’m going to love this person because even the sky looks different.


My nights are for overthinking, my mornings are for oversleeping.


So when you
finally
move on,
where do these things
go?
Where are 
those memories abandoned?"

I liked you long before she even noticed you.
No law will remove your crime.

I miss the idea of you

If I had another heart I’d let you break that one too.



I never knew I was addicted, until I tried to stop.


"It’s strange. I felt less lonely when I didn’t know you."

I hate remembering when you made me happy.

itslatingirl:

fashion / beauty / looks

"If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go."


"But I just wanted her in my life. I had fallen in love, even if she was still finding her way."







Every great love starts with a great story…

jesdaniels:

Loveeeeee
"And he left. I watched him walk out – he didn’t say good-bye, he didn’t even look back. It scared me, how easy it was for him to do that."


"Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let’s pretend we had one."

"Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost."


"When it’s over, it’s over, and we don’t know any of us,
what happens then.
So I try not to miss anything."

Good girls go to heaven,
And bad girls go everywhere
And tonight I will love you
And tomorrow you won’t care.

jailbaitlol:

 

The first time we held hands,
I thought to myself
I could love you.
I could love you for forever and a day.

But forever turned into some few short months
that I would do anything to get back.

And that day,
the day that we first held hands,
is now only a remnant of
what could have been,
what should have been,
what never will be.


I want to forget you,
But I also want to fuck you.

We were on an inevitable crash course
with heartbreak,
And all we could say
when we finally collided
was
‘Oh’


As I sat there
watching my best friend
kiss the boy I love,
I learned that
we should not expect people
to put our happiness above
their own.
Because no matter how much
anybody says they care about you,
They have the right to care about themselves,
more.



You proved me
wrong
when you stayed
gone.




To My Love,
Who tragically loves somebody else:
I could love you.
I am the one you come to when you have
problems,
And after a therapy session followed by some ice cream,
I just sit there and think
I could love you.
I am the door you knock at when you need shelter from this
cruel world,
And after I welcome you into my home,
I just stand there and think
I could love you.
I am the one who has been here for you
And will continue to be here for you
until you realize
that
I could love you.
Until you realize
that
I do love you.




You were always a runner.

And I can’t say you didn’t warn me.

You told me you didn’t know how to jog slowly enough for somebody else to keep up.

But you said we could try.

I could have run ten marathons with you;

but just as we saw the finish line,

you sprinted.

Long and hard and out of my life for good.

You were always a runner.



We almost made it.
I almost called you “mine,”
And you almost called me “yours.”
I think we almost loved each-other.
But the only thing I was sure about is that
almost
wasn’t good enough.


The fun was in the chase.
We danced around the tangible tension we felt for one another.
We fiddled around the flirty words that we spoke.
We skirted around the subject of “us,”
And then we dove right in,
Head first.
I gave you everything,
My body,
My soul,
My heart.
And it was great,
God, it was so great.
But like everybody says,
all good things had to come to an end.
And now,
sometimes I can’t seem to remember how to breathe,
or laugh,
or live my life without you.
And my bones are aching,
And my skin is longing,
And my mind is hoping,
That you’ll come back.
But the past will stay in the past,
And someday I will find somebody that makes me smile
just at the thought of their smile.
And we won’t dance or fiddle or skirt around anything,
because when you know, you know.
And I guess
We
Didn’t.



If you can’t walk away from them,
then run.
Run until today becomes tomorrow.
Run until you can’t remember the sound of their voice
or the contours of their face
or the silhouette of their body.
Run until there’s no way you could ever find your way back to
them.
Then stop,
Catch your breath,
And know that your demons aren’t chasing you
anymore.



Just like that,
You were gone.
No call,
No reason,
No notice.
As if you were just making a guest appearance.
You were in and out of my life so quickly,
I am wondering now if you were just a fleeting thought.
Just a figment of my imagination.
And if you were,
You were the best damn thought I ever had in my life.





"You’ll miss someone like me. Someone that’ll drop everything for you. Someone that’ll do anything to make you smile. Someone that’ll cross distances to see you. Someone that understands why you are the way you are. Someone that’ll always be honest with you. Someone that’ll never ask you to change. Someone that accepts all your flaws. But most importantly you’ll miss the love someone like me has for you- someone like me whose love is true."










You are slowly 
killing yourself 
in ways that go 
unnoticed.

You wanted smooth sailing and I’ve always been a tsunami.

exceptioninq:

I made a home // don’t delete

"I miss you like empty
rooms and tired silences.
I miss you in ways I didn’t
think I could. And even
though remembering you
hurts like hell, I still go to
bed every night hoping
you will be there when
I open my eyes."
 

wordscanbeenough:
Haiku


The notes though

"That night I cried just as
hard as the rain screamed
at my window. It felt like
the storm would never end
and that I would never get
my feelings back; I think
I will always be afraid we
ruined something beautiful."
 

A beautiful poem

"We should stop
finding music
in the screams
of the past"
 

"I ended up burning
my feelings that night;
you never bothered
to stop the flames"
 

I realised the stars
are the only thing
we share"
 

Haiku

"I woke up at 3am and wrote down what I was feeling. I think I still miss you. At least that’s what I read this morning." 

Haiku

Let’s run away until we find ourselves again

"you are the end
of every sentence
in the poems that
weren’t supposed to be
about you"
 

If you ever feel sad


Where do you go then?


I’m not coldhearted -
I’m just tired
Of getting burned
By the same fire.

If I could erase days, I’d only keep the ones spent with you.

Of course it was a bad idea to fall in love with you. You asked to hold my heart and then threw it on the ground when you needed the extra hand to light a cigarette.


Please teach me
To be okay
With living in a world
Where so many people
Aren’t.

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.


You did not want me to get attached to you
Yet you held my hands
And always kissed me before you left
How was I not supposed to fall in love with that? 

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.



declaringwar:

…

Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.

"I lost you before you left."



If you didn’t want to get tied down with me
Why did you spend every day with me

I should have kissed you when I had the chance



And the saddest part
is when I realized that I didn’t mean a thing to you
And that it was so easy for you
to ignore me and pretend like we never knew each other at all



You didn’t love me
for me. You loved me
because I was better
than being lonely.

You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.


I am lucky
that you even
loved me at all.

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

Incase you’re wondering
I still miss you, I still love you
and you’re always on my mind.
You will always be it for me.

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

♥ Long Distance Love Blog ♥

I asked you not to break my heart
but I ended up handing you a knife to tear me apart



dolorimeter:

I wonder what makes you think about me
cotton dress


Laure Prouvost Idealy Here Would Be an Image Of You 2013 Enamel paint on wooden panel 30 x 40 cm

Anonymous: Do you believe in life after love?
Yes. And I believe in love after love and happiness after love and healing after love. I believe in second chances and the hope in trying again.

I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. 
Maybe we’re from the same star.

clioris:


a quote from the film “Gummo” (1997) on a t-shirt.


where can i get this?


Your love
has passed
through me
like light 
through a
stained glass
window,
now anyone
I let inside
falls in love
with your colors.


Do you know how it hurts to touch you
knowing that in the morning I’ll still wake up alone?

later that night
i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?

it answered 
everywhere
everywhere
everywhere.


"I will remember the kisses our lips raw with love and how you gave me everything you had and how I offered you what was left of me, and I will remember your small room the feel of you the light in the window your records your books our morning coffee our noons our nights our bodies spilled together sleeping the tiny flowing currents immediate and forever your leg my leg your arm my arm your smile and the warmth of you who made me laugh again."
Charles Bukowski



mikaeloutsider:

Pitti uomo 86




theclassyissue:

Light box from http://bxxlght.com/



And now I’ll do what’s best for me.


nevver:

Word on the Street



whatistumblrforeals:

challenge accepted











amirahsurlemur:

amirahsurlemur | Streetstyle and Lifestyle Collections


m-aniere:

send me your writing (poems, stories, doodles etc.) I would love to read it all 




thisoldapt:

Feel free to apply this to all your DIY ventures this weekend. And always. Need some inspiration? See our DIY ideas here. -EL

bluemerang:

i miss you

1000yardstyle:

Pitti Uomo 86, street style, the stylish couple… I will be shooting day two of Pitti Uomo 86 live, follow along @1000yardstyle


yumemag:

Justin Barringer photographed by Jonathan Berkon for Yume. See more at yumemag.net

glynbrowntv:

unrealisticstory:

Traveling. Bodrum.

Henny for my thoughts







barsjakeveci:

Pitti Uomo 86 2014 , Giotto Calendoli & Patricia Manfield
Florence, Italy , Photo by Gloria Yang



Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo


Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Have This In Your Mind.

Emily McDowell Akward Greeting Cards Shop

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I Think People Spend Too Much Time Staring Into Screens

.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

She Did Not Need Much Wanted Very Little

Photo

Photo

Photo

Langleav: . New BookLove & Misadventureby Lang Leav...



If you can see a future without me and that doesn’t break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here.



I woke up today and realised what we had is dead. I’m just a pile of lifeless bones to you. I’ve spent too many years thinking about somebody who doesn’t even think about me.





— You’re going to miss me.

1 komentarz:

  1. who are you?!? this is some of the most beautiful, poignant and touching writing i have encountered

    OdpowiedzUsuń