Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it.

inkskinned:

“I left my girlfriend to save her heart but now mine is completely shattered. I feel so bad. I just want to be ok.”

Date someone who would rather watch your favorite movie with you than go to a party on Friday night. Date someone who will share their food with you even though you said you didn’t want any. Date someone who will warm your hands in the winter and kiss your pink nose. Date someone who will text you they love you at 2am and at 9pm. Date someone who will let you change the station in the car when they’re driving. Date someone who can make you smile when you would rather die. Date someone who makes your insides feel like you’ve just downed a bottle of vodka. Date someone who makes you better.


You’re empty but clever. Your half-lies are so refined that they look like truth.

  1. If you like someone, wait.
  2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
  3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
  4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
  5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
  6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
  7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
  8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
  9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in. 
  10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are. 
  11. Listen to new music. 
  12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
  13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
  14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section. 
  15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
  16. Make new memories.
  17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
  18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people. 
  19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time. 
  20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.

"It’s strange. I felt less lonely when I didn’t know you." 

I don’t remember
lighting this cigarette
and I don’t remember
if I’m here alone
or waiting for someone


what if your plants want to kill themselves but you keep on watering them?

The difference between an addict 
and one who is drowning 
is the one who is drowning knows it. 
The addict will drink the sea until it becomes him.



1. I still love you, I don’t think I ever stopped, some nights I start shaking so hard I can’t feel anything but my bones breaking and I lose all the feeling in my chest but I still love you
2. I wish you would call me, I miss your voice, I miss listening to you fall asleep, I miss the sound of your breath washing through my hair
3. I planted flowers in my backyard, I was going to yank them out of the ground and leave them on the side of the road to symbolize the death of you and me but god they were so pretty I left them in the ground to rot
4. I deleted your number but it’s still stained onto my hand where you wrote it in green pen 6 months ago
5. Maybe if I could just kiss you we’d be okay
6. I wish I could kiss you
7. I tried to read your favorite poem but I ended up choking on my words, I can’t stop coughing. I wish you were here.
8. I’d do anything for you, it’s really fucked up, I don’t think you care anymore, I’m pretty sure I don’t mean anything to you anymore but jesus fuck if you told me to swim to the edge of the earth, I’d do it.
9. I miss you so much. You’re still here but not like you were oh god oh god I miss how good we were, we were the best.
10. My best friend asked me how you’re doing and I think I started crying
11. I don’t know what I did to make you stop loving me
12. I’m really sorry
13. Please come back
14. It’s okay that you’re not here anymore, I don’t really mind anymore
15. You’re breaking my fucking heart
16. I need you here




I would drink her until my vision is blurry and my friends take away my keys.

"I’m never gonna play
hard to get
when I know your life
has been hard enough already.
When we all know everyone’s life
has been hard enough already."

"You will never have to lose yourself to win me over."


"Your voice is a sound that I’ve been looking for my entire life."


tfids:

dang

Sometimes I think you love me. Sometimes I think you like me. Other times, I think I’m nobody to you. Yeah, this sucks.

I like my hair messy. My love wild. And my sex aggressive. But I’m still a sensitive woman, just with passion.


I hate going to sleep with you on my mind and not in my bed.

If I told you 
How many times 
I’ve sat alone 
On the shower floor,
I promise, 
You’d cry too.

I don’t mind getting naked or seeing you naked. 
I don’t mind talking about sex or having sex 
or never having sex. I don’t mind my body 
or your body with mine. I don’t mind 
your sweaty palms, your chapped lips, 
your dirty tongue. I don’t mind 
your noisy music, your crappy poetry, 
your soiled shoes and ugly handwriting. 
I don’t mind 2ams and late night 
phone calls, stolen kisses and white lies. 
I don’t mind your half-eaten donut, 
frozen teabags and sticky hair. 
I want your toothbrush’s head 
leaning towards mine. I want
your 4am back massage. 
Cup my breasts and don’t say 
they’re small. I already know that. 
Kiss me once and kiss me more. 
Pretend what we’re doing is illegal. 
It’s always good to be caught 
with our mouths tied together 
like handcuffs. Dry your cheeks 
and make me bleed. 
Crave me. 
Crave me. 
Crave me.



“ and maybe you gave him 
more love
than his heart could hold. ”

"I gave you the sun 
But you wanted the moon.
When I gave you the moon, 
You wanted the stars."

It’s not that I’m not terrified 
You’re going to break my heart in half
But when you do I want to have written your name as my emergency contact."




"Never ever forget that you are a constellation and I have owned a telescope since the day I was born."

"W jakimś momencie trzeba dopuścić do siebie myśl, że ktoś już nie wróci i nie będzie "długo i szczęśliwie"."


"You were my favourite poem and I’d read you every night knowing I might never understand every word."

"The first time I kissed you. One kiss,
I was totally hooked. Addicted to you.
I could never love anyone the way I love you.
I’d follow you across the universe."

"From here I can
see how each
painful step
was necessary
and how the timing
was oddly
perfect."

"The first week you were gone 
I kept seeing your hand wave goodbye 
like a windshield wiper in a flooding car
and the last real moment I believed the hurricane would let me out alive."

"I heard that love is blind, so I write about you in braille.

"That night when you kissed me, I left a poem in your mouth. You can hear some of the lines every time you breathe out."


"I want you to tell me about every person you’ve ever been in love with. Tell me why you loved them, then tell me why they loved you."

"Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Repeat the same mistakes over and over and you don’t get any closer."
— Sarah Kay


"I show my demons,
hoping that you won’t one day
use them against me."

"I’m not looking for someone who can save me.
Life rafts might keep you afloat 
but they rarely get you anywhere 
and I’ve got places I wanna go."

"Maybe the first time you saw her you were ten. She was standing in the sun scratching her legs. Or tracing letters in the dirt with a stick. Her hair was being pulled. Or she was pulling someone’s hair. And a part of you was drawn to her, and a part of you resisted—wanting to ride off on your bicycle, kick a stone, remain uncomplicated. In the same breath you felt the strength of a man, and a self-pity that made you feel small and hurt. Part of you thought: Please don’t look at me. If you don’t, I can still turn away. And part of you thought: Look at me."




If you’re a teen you must follow this blog.

1975anobrain:

//



If you’re a teen you must follow this blog.



We shared moments only lovers could share, but you said you didn’t love me. Forgive me for being confused.

You are my home because you are the place I choose to return to over and over again. The place that, even when painful, means the most. You are my home because you have made me who I am, whether or not you realized what you were doing. You are my home because you showed me the best kind of love there is.
You showed me real, genuine, love-you-so-much-it-hurts-and-changes-me-at-my-core love. It was a blissful combination of finally feeling alive mixed with the most painfully difficult challenge I never thought I’d have to deal with. I didn’t know I could ever feel so strongly that I’d end up there.


life is short and weird and it’s important to tell people how you really feel about them


…





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz