Physically, yes I can live without you. 
I can eat, breathe, and sleep easily without you.
But if I’m not sharing half of a medium pizza with you, then I don’t want to eat.
And if I can’t feel your body move up and down as you breathe, I see no purpose in breathing.
And if I’m not waking up chest deep wrapped in your arms, then I don’t want to sleep.

Missing you has become a daily routine to the point where I’m so use to it that sometimes I don’t even realise that I still miss you.

I’d rather spend my entire life fighting with you than spend one second loving someone else.

I want to wake up at 2am with a kiss from you, not a text message.

the irony of somebody telling you everything is going to be okay when they’re the reason it’s not going to be

But thats the thing, I keep saying I want someone to be there but I really just want you.

Cheating is not a mistake.
If you’re truly in love with someone, you will not be able to kiss someone else without tasting your loved ones tears stain your lips. You will not be able to take your clothes off for someone else without feeling like a field ripped bare to its soil. Cheating is a choice, its a choice you made because you obviously didn’t give a single fuck about your relationship.

I promise to love you:
at 6am when you’re waking to go to work, to school, or whatever road life takes you on, and when you didn’t sleep well, your hair is a mess, and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8am when we say goodbye for the day and you’re rushing out the door with a cup of tea and your car keys in the other hand.
at 5pm when you’re exhausted from the day and people have worn you out and you feel like crying, and falling asleep and escaping from everything. I will kiss your forehead, and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10pm when you’re heading to bed, even though you won’t sleep for hours. Especially when we become a human knot wrapped up in sheets and kisses.
at 3am when loneliness and sadness do not destroy you, but consume you and when you weep without an explanation, I’ll kiss your lips softly and tell you you’re the absolute best and that things will be better soon
I will love you when you grow old, and I will love you after that. I will love you if I’m no longer here. I will love you, I will love you, and I will love you.


I was just thinking about someone else touching you and now I can’t decide on whether I want to break their hands or my own.

I’m not the girl your mother warns you about. I won’t kiss your best friend or break your heart. I won’t make you choose between what you love to do & me. I’m not cold. I’m not reckless.
I’m the girl your father mentions when your mom’s not around. I’m the girl that gets away.
I will love you more than anything. I will kiss you when you cry. I will stand by your side until you decide otherwise.
And you’re just like your father, so you will. You’ll let me go and I won’t look back, but you will. I promise you, you will. I’m that girl.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz