Rachel Wiley - “10 Honest Thoughts On Being Loved By A Skinny Boy”

I accepted it’s okay to not be totally sure about where you live. It’s okay to be somewhere with most of your heart when a piece of it is somewhere else. It’s okay to love and appreciate where you are while still knowing that one day you’re going to want to try to be somewhere else, and it’s okay to to not know when that will be.

seriously wishing life has a rewind button right now

I want to be with someone who, 10 years from now, makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the door

"3. On the mornings I do not feel pretty,
while he is still asleep,
I sit on the floor and check the pockets of his skinny jeans for motive,
for a punchline,
for other girls’ phone numbers.

"We are both girls, true, but it’s like saying that a nectarine and a watermelon are both fruit. She’s a little tart rolling over the tongue, creamy; I crumble in the mouth, wet and rough."

"Closing your eyes isn’t going to change anything. Nothing’s going to disappear just because you can’t see what’s going on. In fact, things will even be worse the next time you open your eyes. That’s the kind of world we live in. Keep your eyes wide open. Only a coward closes his eyes. Closing your eyes and plugging up your ears won’t make time stand still." 

"Why is the term “friend zone” so popular when the term “unrequited love” already exists and is more accurate? I suspect it’s because it shifts the locus of responsibility. “Unrequited love” focuses on the person who has the crush. The feelings being discussed are the crushing person’s, thus the responsibility is on them to get over their crush and move on. “Friend zone”, on the other hand, focuses on the crush object’s choices. The phrase erases the agency of the crushing person. All blame for their pain is put on the crush object. “Unrequited love” is something that can happen to both sexes, but “friend zone” is a sexist concept that implies that women are solely responsible for men’s happiness, and not men themselves."

Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction.

Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you because one sided expectations kills you

Maybe time didn’t heal wounds exactly, but it gave you a kind of armor, or a new perspective. A way to remember with a smile instead of a sob.

50% of me wants to be the type of girl who does yoga at night, and drinks green tea, and reads books, and wears cute pyjamas, and stays at home; while the other 50% of me wants to wear my sexiest outfit and go out doing lines of cocaine off strippers racks while dancing to dirty music until I black out. 

Every person you look at, 
you can see the universe in their eyes, 
if you’re really looking.

I love the smell of the universe in the morning.


never watch a sad movie with me unless you want to hear my muffled screaming and crying

tumblr has given me the worst sense of humor ever i’m gonna be so screwed for school like if some student catches on fire i’ll probably burst into laughter

I eat flowers
because you are what you eat
and I want to be beautiful.

I want a late night adventure. I want someone to call me up and say, “I’m outside. Let’s go do something!” I want to go out late at night in my pj’s and my hair all tied up. Maybe drive around. Go to a park and just swing on the swings. Maybe sit in the grass and watch the stars or maybe go to a 24 hour food place and pig out. I just want a late night adventure with people I like to be around. No drama. Nothing but good vibes and good company.

don’t cry me a river. that’s stupid as hell. cry me a milkshake

YOU’RE NO GOOD FOR ME
BUT I WANT YOU-
I WANT YOU.

girl are u a fortune cookie because ur always wrong


i am currently suffering from severe lack of kisses, please donate to my cause

They’re called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

(500) days of staying in front of the computer.

phone sex is so dope I still can’t believe my dick fits in the headphone jack



some of my finest qualities are minding other peoples businesses and drinking smoothies in 20 seconds

ur the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard

Learning all the words to Fuck You by Lily Allen so i can spontaneously break into song at the people i hate 

hi, table for two?
alright sir if you and your laptop want to follow me

do you ever say something that actually took some courage to say and then the other person doesn’t reply how you wanted them to and makes you feel stupid so then you’re just so embarrassed and regret saying anything

imagine if trees gave off wifi signals, we would be planting so many trees and we’d probably save the planet too

IS IT A FRIEND CRUSH 
OR IS IT A REAL CRUSH

Friends who buy you food are friends for life


sometimes I get frustrated because you can’t put numbers in caps lock
12
am I screaming?
you’ll never know

If you are a woman, everything revolves around whether or not someone wants to fuck you. Instead of addressing “all bodies are beautiful” how about, “it is not necessary to be universally fuckable”?

you seems to be better than before, are you better or just pretending?

It’s unbelievable how you can affect someone else so deeply and never know.

when my dad gives me attitude i call it dadittude

There I sit, lazy, convalescent. To look at me, you might not guess that inside I am laughing and crying, at my own stupidities and luckiness, and at the strange enigmatic ways of the world which I will spend a lifetime trying to learn and understand.

i just say things and hope they’re socially acceptable


Never chase anyone. A person who appreciates you will walk with you.
If you want something you can have it, but only if you want everything that goes with it, including all the hard work and the despair, and only if you’re willing to risk failure.

Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.

In the morning there is meaning, in the evening there is feeling.
i dont give blow jobs i give blow you away jobs

I have acid rain in my brain and it’s killing the flowers in my heart.
We all have bullets beneath our skin we pray our lovers won’t flinch at when they find.

I can’t wait to get hit by a meteor
if any of you ever saw me in real life you’d just be like “oh”

There are approximately 1,013,913 words in the English language but I could never string any of them together to explain how much I want to murder you.

My self-esteem is lower than Justin Bieber’s pants

sports are only fun if you’re good at them or your playing with friends who are equally bad at them

lascocks:

east-idegengar:

I can’t pick my favourite

these are things i would write

if i had a nice body my life would improve by at least 500%

so someone told me I have blow-job lips I’m not sure whether I should be offended or flattered

I won’t be satisfied with my life until I meet someone who’s a sarcastic piece of shit like me and is attractive and wants to fuck me bye

till slow wifi do us part

“treat others how you want to be treated”
uh i can’t give everyone i meet a million dollars and a private yacht


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz