Everything passes. Nobody gets anything for keeps. And that’s how we’ve got to live.

“There are only so many times that you can utter ‘It does not hurt’ before it begins to hurt even more than the hurt.”

“I have so much to tell you, the problem isn’t that I’m running out of time, I’m running out of room, there’s too much to express. I’m sorry.”

“But sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes we are sad but we don’t really know we are sad. So we say we aren’t sad. But really we are.”

“‘It was a mistake,’ you said. ‘But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.’”

“When I looked at you, my life made sense. Even the bad things made sense. They were necessary to make you possible.”

Perhaps the easiest people to fall in love with are those about whom we know nothing

Someone once asked me, “Why do you insist on taking the hard road?” I replied, “Why do you assume I see two roads?

really real.

I never stopped loving you. Not even for a second. Even when I hated you.

I am done with pretending that my pulse is something that only you can keep alive.

im 500% done with today and about 37% done with tomorrow already









If someone ever tells you a certain song is important to them you should turn it up and lay on your bed and close your eyes and really listen to it even if its 10 minutes long because at the end you will know that person much better I think


We can make mistakes in life, we can make mistakes that change our life or we can make mistakes that end our life."


thedarkestmind:


beautiful sinners

depression blog, i follow back similar

I keep forgetting that people I know follow me. 

I don’t want to be skinny so guys will like me. I want to be skinny so I will like me.

whenever i give advice to someone i say ‘idk’ like 5 times a sentence because i’m so afraid they’ll follow my advice and ruin their life so yeah i can never seem to sure

lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

I said something once and it didn’t really go very well

corsicans:

(via too often, too much, and too little | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz