my favorite is when a song you haven’t heard in years comes on and you still know every single word

it’s easy to say “image isn’t everything” when you’re beautiful and you feel beautiful. it’s easy to say “size doesn’t matter” when you’re thin or happy with your appearance. inadequacy is a very difficult thing to deal with and it is a really horrible feeling to look in the mirror and hate what you see. so I wish that everyone and society and media would just stop fucking telling girls what to do or be or feel altogether.


Writing a list of ways I could be better
and writing a suicide note
are the same thing


I think my suicide note would say,
“Didn’t we all know it would end this way?”

I don’t want to be alive anymore,
and all anyone can tell me is,
“I love you”
(I wish that mattered)

If you are silent about your pain, they’ll kill you and say you enjoyed it.


left-nut:

a good enough reason. by chelsea dirck on Flickr.

ilustro:

sem título by Christina Penland on Flickr.

Making you regret what you did to me is not ‘me winning’. It’s everyone still losing.


avyfors:

Man of A Thousand Faces - Regina Spektor

surviving 
is the only war
we can afford


I’m not drunk yet, but we haven’t
spoken in months now
and I wanted to tell you that I wanted to cry
because, because 
well,
you know exactly why.
And, I guess I’m calling because
only you understand
how that would break my heart.


this poem made me feel a bit sick

The only thing that’s more frustrating than pretending you don’t exist is wondering if you do the same with me…
or if you’re really just not pretending.
April 16, 2013
and until then, I won’t be able to feel a thing




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz