‘Think how you love me,’ she whispered. ‘I don’t ask you to love me always like this, but I ask you to remember.’
‘You’ll always be like this to me.’
‘Oh no; but promise me you’ll remember.’ Her tears were falling. ‘I’ll be different, but somewhere lost inside me there’ll always be the person I am tonight.’


“Sometimes when you hit send, you can imagine the message going straight into the person’s heart. But other times, it feels like the words are merely falling into a well.”

“I used to think I was tough, but then I realized I wasn’t.And I hurt people so they couldn’t hurt me. And I thought that was what being tough was, but it isn’t.”

You have killed my love.I loved you because you were marvelous, because you had genius and intellect, because you realized the dreams of great poets and gave shape and substance to the shadows of art. You have thrown it all away. You are shallow and stupid.

What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

“‘I care,’ he said in a trembling voice. ‘I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.’”

let’s play a game called “are you staring at me because im hot or ugly”

my laptop screen is brighter than my future


*follows dreams* *dreams dont follow back* *unfollows dreams*




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz