I wish I was a cat because the fatter you are the more people like you

reasons to date me: 1. no one will try and steal me from you 2. sometimes im funny


is “no” an emotion because i feel it

The closer I am to someone, the harder it is for me to express how much I appreciate them. And its harder for me to tell them the hardest things. 

i wanna respect everybodys opinion but some peoples opinions are just so terrible

i have enough followers to make a small army but my posts still get like 2 notes

it’d be so different if this was happening to you

keep your friends close and your laptop charger closer


when the person you talk to 24/7 doesn’t come online for an entire day


I want to go somewhere and scream until my voice is gone


I thought love would fix everything
It can’t
It won’t

 I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility

That’s my favorite way to get to know people. To ask questions about little things and big things all at once.

I found another reason 
to call you beautiful."

You unfollow me because you’re afraid of falling in love with me, I know.

me: hush little laptop dont you cry mommas gonna find you some more wifi

gonna go eat and try and force myself to do more chemistry

i’m sick of you and all your lies and broken promises

i think i’d be a billionaire by now if someone gave me a penny everytime i had to say sorry to someone

i want to be a slice of watermelon. Watermelon does not go to school, watermelon does Not write essays

my mom told me never to do drugs because i won’t have wifi in prison




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz