"Sometimes you just have to try, even if you know it won’t work.""



"Will you love me in December as you do in May?"


" Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie." 

what a wonderful winter we are having this spring

" I dreamed a thousand new paths. I woke and walked my old one. " 

Every time we talk I feel like it has brought us closer. Every time I leave the conversation I have a grin on my face because I am one step closer to understanding her better. I feel like I always catch a glimpse of what the inside of her head looks like. And those little thoughts I get to see make me feel warm inside. Because there is nothing more beautiful than the intimacy that only mental attraction can create. 

" Never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you know you don’t belong with. " 

Getting a text from  saying “I miss you” just makes my day

" In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in. 


I cried out, just to hear the scream which is answered by nothing, and from which nothing takes the strength of the scream, which therefore rises up, without any counterpoise, and cannot cease even when it grows silent."

can’t.

olly murs - troublemaker

want to fix you
save you
or fuck you

you’ll know loss for the rest of your life

I will tell stories to people who will listen and to people who don’t want to listen, to people who seek me out and to those who run. All the while I will know that you are there. How can I pretend that you do not exist?] It would be almost as impossible as you pretending that I do not exist.


I’ll see you in the morning… even though you won’t see me.



I want to know if it feels good to feel nothing.

Stay, not because I
want you to; stay because it’s
here that you belong.

And I miss you in those moments;
when here is not there 
and there is not here and we are
neither here nor there,
but alone.
I miss you.


If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.






emotionel:

12/27/2012
parallel

01/16/2013
dream

12/30/2012
lesson

12/29/2012
alternate

12/24/2012
our story

People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like: ‘be realistic.’

"Where is the Life we have lost in living?"


"We are defined by the lines we choose to cross or to be confined by

Here is the truth: It is hard to be in love 
with someone who is in love someone else. 

"My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes."

"You want nothing when you are trying to forget the something that is everything."

"Everyone told me that ‘Time heals everything’. It doesn’t. Just goes numb."

"Sometimes the soul takes pictures of things it has wished for, but never seen."

"The most terrible thing about it is not that it breaks one’s heart—hearts are made to be broken—but that it turns one’s heart to stone"



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz