dstroyed:

/blogging


The first time you jumped off a bridge, your heart was so heavy
that the drowning killed you before the impact did.
I still feel you behind me when I brush my teeth in the bathroom;

See, loving you was my only talent.

“Quietness does not automatically imply shyness.”


“This love is more than just a flesh wound,
it is wreckage we choose not to crawl from.”


Because I have always wanted to be a soldier, and loving you is 
a battle.

YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM LOSING A PERSON YOU LOVE, BUT YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO LET IT BE PART OF YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN LETTING IT TAKE OVER EVERY PART OF YOU."


" When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you for a bit but, in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless. 

" Don’t get attached to moments. Good or bad, they all pass. " 

you are like the snow
so cold that you fear you will melt
so you avoided every ounce of warmth
that was launched in your direction

you kept your memories in a jar
so that when your eyes turned to ice
you could wipe away the glazy marks they left
on your beautiful blue iris
but still you refused to
allow yourself to completely diffuse



how selfish of me to put the fate of my happiness
into the palm of somebody else’s hands


I just need to know that you know it.

“He cut out my tongue 
there is nothing to say.”









everyone says “don’t talk to strangers” but i am here to tell you DO talk to strangers because they tell the best stories and they are all crazy as hell and i love them

have you ever been so unhappy that you say to yourself “wow i didn’t know it was possible for every single thing in the world to be this shitty” and then more bad things happen 

like i feel so unmotivated and disinterested in everything right now this is unreal i’m always so interested in things 

I just went for a run and it was my first time getting cardio in like….. my entire life and let me tell u:
running is the worst thing 0/10 do not recommend. i couldn’t breathe and then everything got black and splotchy. i truly thought that this was the end of my time here on earth. 

i’m getting emotional because no matter what I do i’ll never date conor oberst and he is the only man i could ever love

allmymetaphors:

Happy Hippie Birthday 

im bringing back all of my soko related doodles now 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz