i blog to expresso, not to impresso

"I don’t want to be the person who isn’t listening when someone talks


You can’t tell yourself not to think about someone — that’s just asking to think about them even more. It’s like riding a wave, I guess. I have to wait for this love to crest and fall and then I’ll finally be able to function knowing you’re so far away from me, with no end in sight."

You can never really know someone completely. That’s why it’s the most terrifying thing in the world, really—taking someone on faith, hoping they’ll take you on faith too. It’s such a precarious balance, It’s a wonder we do it at all. And yet.

is ur name wifi because i’m feeling the connection

SOMETIMES I CAN’T REBLOG SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING TOO HARD 

I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my opportunity to destroy them

If you were in a relationship with me you’d have so much fun watching me on the computer and eating


having to write emails to your teachers is the worst
like i have no idea whether just to be really proper and articulate or just go “yo wassup my nigga”





i have the best taste in clothes im just too poor and fat to prove it



life is tough when you’re a lazy perfectionist who simultaneously doesn’t give a shit about anything but at the same time cares too much about everything u feel


sorry im poor i cant afford to pay attention



it’s okay if you can’t learn to laugh at yourself because i’m already doing it for you

how can you face your problem if your problem is your face

i would probably kill myself but i dont want my mom to touch my things in my room

how am i meant to control my life i can’t even control my hair

is it really too much to ask to just want to spend your life learning things without being tested on them




if you ever find me gazing into the distance and wonder what i’m thinking about, the answer is food


about me:
  • i’m bad as hell
  • uhh yeah that’s all you need to know


yes teacher, i Couldve done my homework last night. i also could have Murdered ur family last night. lets be ok with the fact i did Neither


lets play “how rude can i be until you realize i dont like you”



think of all the people that have looked at your blog and decided not to follow you


The difference between my opinion and yours is that you’re wrong.



i smoke weed at school because i care about getting a higher education


u know my url not my html

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz