when he asked me if i wanted a coffee i said yes so that i’d have something warm to hold.

i’ve decided that i’m in love with you. i don’t know what you want to do with this new-found information... ?

we named the stars after our fears and watched them wink, far away

i wish my life was directed by sofia coppola




to keep from crying, she talked too much and too loudly, and she laughed.


he is the saddest love story i know.

sometimes i believe that the moon has a greater effect on me than she does on the tides.

i like to keep you in a tiny box. you’re safe there. i’m safe, knowing you’re there.

sometimes it’s too much. sometimes it’s not enough.

people never care about the right things.

perhaps we will meet again, perhaps not.

its the people that make you the happiest that also make you the saddest

sometimes i wish i could have told you exactly how it felt to be near you but if i had told you i dont think you would have believed me or told me the same.

i would if i could but i can’t so i won’t.

money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy cake.
which is basically the same thing, u kno?

“It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.”


Basically every time I meet a guy that utters the words, “I'm a photographer" I will point him in the direction of my bedroom


She needed him breathlessly, and endlessly; her two favorite adjectives


Practice does not make perfect.
Practice makes permanent.

I can’t stop thinking about you. I love you so. And it’s taken me this long to realize it. 

yeah baby i didn’t spell come like cum on accident u know what’s up

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

And I don’t know just where we’re going,
and I don’t care where we’ve been,
but we just coast on through.
‘Cause while I’m here with you,
you know there’s no place I’d rather be.
No place I’d rather be."


"I think too much. I think ahead. I think behind. I think sideways. I think it all. If it exists, I’ve fucking thought of it."

All eyes on me in the middle of the street screaming out your name

And you don’t even bother asking where I go 
When I don’t make it home 
Now everybody knows we’re better off on our own. 


And when it comes to you, I lose my train of thought. I’ve re-wrote this sentence, this beginning of a soon to be paragraph so many times, but nothing comes to my mind to describe how much you amaze me. I love you, a thousand times I love you.


“Love in practice is a harsh and dreadful thing compared to love in dreams.”

“Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. It’s their way of falling.”

“There is something sadder to lose than life – the reason for living;
Sadder than to lose one’s possessions is to lose one’s hope.”





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz