” If money doesn’t give you happiness you can give it to me. “

i dont even sleep anymore i just die for a couple hours each day

I will continue to love you
while you forget my name
and things will always be this way. 



Scars on your body show that you have lived.
Scars on your heart show that you have loved.

I avoid speaking your name in conversation and
throwing it to the air as if it were nothing. Because they can hear it in my voice. I know.
Even in that one short syllable that means
everything and nothing; your name is as common
as you are rare. As easy as you are not.
As simple as love should be, but never is.

Sometimes you tell someone to never call you again, and then the phone rings and you hope it’s them. It’s the most twisted logic of all time.


When I hear somebody sigh that life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, compared to what?

You were everything I ever wanted and everything I never had.

I guess all the while
I was looking for you to save me
But you didn’t
Not because you can’t
Because you didn’t want to
I hope you are happy.
I sacrificed 
So much
For you to be happy.



I’d like to believe that for all the harm I’ve caused, I’ve also done some good. Maybe the angels need a sharp sword too.

makemestfu:

So relatable blog :)

alittletoofragile:

wrec:

4am feelings

God. So bloody relatable.

I think I love him, but I also think that I  can love people who aren’t good for me.

she awoke one day and her hands were shaped around his absence-


im single by choice
its just not my choice 



I don’t get it. Why are many people drawn to someone who’s hurt them? Maybe it’s an ego thing—being hurt sucks, and you think you can erase that hurt by going back to the person who caused it. Then it will be like it never happened in the first place. Only problem is that it did happen.


I like this!

how the fuck do some girls get boyfriends so easily like wtf do you just create them in your basement or what

How do I translate this pain into words? she cried. You can’t, he said. Some feelings just don’t have a language.

Words and eggs must be handled with care. Once broken they are impossible things to repair."

Then I guess I’m not really alive or dead,
but a combination of both.

And when you climb to the very top of the building and let yourself
out onto the roof, when you stand there at the edge
and hook your toes around the tiny ledge,
I’ll be right there next to you, and
if you jump, I’ll jump too.


Where do all the unsaid I love you’s in the world go

. I eat cereal without milk and make promises that I can’t keep. 

 You wouldn’t like the man I love, but he reminds me of you. 

 The only word I have left is your name. And I am whispering it like a prayer. I am shouting it from the rooftop like a secret I can no longer keep. I am folding it in half and mailing it back to you, stamped with the scent of a feeling none of us are ever going to find a name for. And I think one day it will be okay.

Aren’t we all waiting to be read by someone, praying that they’ll tell us that we make sense?
 I write ”and for the first time” so often that often it’s all a lie. 
I forget that words have meanings that try to properly explain things
that cannot be explained; like the emptiness of having once, and never 
having again...


Leaving is not enough; you must stay gone.




hello moon,
you wrote your auto-biography into the sky and someone said that you were full, teeming milky-white, ready to spill over. the next night, you were gone.

when you look at someone you love and realize they are a stranger

makemestfu:

So relatable blog :)

The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.

I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.

I am in love with the man I can’t have and I have the man I can’t love.

i am nothing to you.
you are everything to me.”


i like how on my birthday i get presents and money
i get paid for being born
i get paid
for living
it’s like being Kim Kardashian for a day


after you came up for air
you fell into your past again
after allowing it to seep
into your present—
it was all under your control,
it has always been

I am not a saint for loving you

thank you for being so easy to love,
thank you for letting me do so.
I did not love you but I will continue to write about
the way I fell in love with the idea of you until I 
am able to explain why my eyes always searched
for yours in a crowd,
and the electric thrill that ran through me whenever
I saw you.

i don’t know what i’m hoping for but faith pulses through my every gas

we all have our demons but mine has seduced me so, so well.

maybe i’m falling in love with possibilities.

Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company.


"Stop ruining love by wanting it so bad."


Late at night
every pain feels fatal
and every word from you
is imagined.
In the morning
I’m still here
and you still are not.



Living in the past
is what will kill me
but I have never felt so alive
than when I was close to you.


I cannot pick a direction
until I pick a way to feel.  

We are all searching
for someone whose demons
play well with ours. 

The time I’ve spent
on people who wouldn’t
pick me out of a crowd



my heart never hurts
until I calculate
how long you have been gone. 



You have it tattooed on your tongue
tasting blood every time you bite it back

Every day is the apocalypse for someone.


I have enough love for
towns, cities, countries
but I still hold out hope
you’ll let me give it all to yo



Sometimes you just need to feel something
without trying to make it sound pretty.

I need to turn off the voices
inside my head.
They all sound like people
who have left me behind
telling me who I am
instead of letting me
decide


Maybe it would have been better
if we hadn’t met again.
You could have disappeared
faded into a character my mind invents
in the moments before falling asleep.
rather than a human
with the capability to ignore
or to love another
I spent my nights
hoping I’d see you again,
look you in the eye
until you understood,
but every day
I am with you
still unable to speak my mind
makes me think
it might be safer
not to return.


It must mean something
to open my journal
for the first time in months
and find even those words
tracing themselves
around your name


I fear they will fly
and I will hit the ground. 

It’s not the waiting that’s the hardest
it’s the not knowing
if there’s something worth waiting for.



Trying not to get attached to people
who tend to say goodbye
more than hello. 

I have a nasty habit of falling in love at first sight

My heart cannot beat for you
though it won’t stop trying.

Words do what they can
but sometimes they are
just not enough. 


These are the people you want to know.
They are not made of wax;
they have stories

My friend said
she doesn’t believe
in love at first sight
and maybe I don’t either
but I know
that when you entered the room
(and my life)
for the first time
something stirred in me
and even if it wasn’t love
God knows that’s what it became. 

And people who are so easy to love
are hard to leave and be left by because
they make you need them and their danger
and magic and softness and when they are gone,
it is hard to stop loving them and the reasons
you did stick to you like glue, even if they didn’t 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz