: I will never be able to re-live that moment


You make me brave enough to feel it.


I want to talk to you, but you don’t know that. You don’t know that I’ve been pacing my thoughts of you, that you devour my sleep and my mind like an animal. You don’t know these things and I would never tell you. I miss you, but  you don’t know that. And I would never, ever, tell you.

Your words. They move me in ways I didn't know words could."


 sometimes there is no hope, and having faith in the faithless, is painful

because your heartache waves to mine across the street


do you think our hearts will heal before we die?


when i cry
i feel closer to the sea



“I like going out with you, you attract the strangest people and free drinks.”


˝If the moon can move the tides, why can’t it move me


Some nights are worth a million mosquito bites.

If you play with my hair until I fall asleep I will probably fall in love with you.






I let you go tonight, like a bird who had been caged for far too long. 



my heart aches for people who’ve been cheated on, it really does 




Tell her you offered her a snack not the whole kitchen


Don’t hang out with people who don’t love you. Don’t try to impress people who aren’t worth it. Don’t try to win people over who aren’t worth it. Focus on yourself, and focus on the people who are really awesome and who love you. Don’t hang out with people who make you feel like shit. Don’t spend your energy on them."
my friends often tell me about their sex lives and i’m just sitting here like “yeah well i had a really good dinner last night let me tell you” 
 We don’t need nobody, ‘cause we got each other, or at least I pretend. 

I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.



do you ever think about all the people who you might have fallen in love with if only you’d taken a different way home or stood a little longer in the bread aisle at the supermarket? all the people who might have been an integral part of your life but instead you’ll never know them. the unimaginable impact that our mundane choices have on our lives really gets to me. think of how many times i might have died if i’d made different choices. maybe i’d be homeless. maybe i’d be famous. maybe i’d be rich. sometimes i’m so overwhelmed by the impact of my choices that i can’t choose anything at all because i’m afraid today will be the day that i make the choice that changes everything.”

If you look at the people around you, I mean if you really look at them, you may be able to catch a glimpse of them dying.
Even the ones that seem so alive.
They’re dying too.
Everybody is dying and there is nothing we can do about it.
That’s the worst part, I think: watching all of these people slip through your fingers like sand and being too preoccupied with your own slow death to do anything about it.

When are you going to realize that you can do what you want?

Of all the words  the saddest are, “It might have been.”


I was satisfied with poems until I met you,
but now I want a Russian novel,
a 50-page description of you sleeping.

verything is better and worse once you start learning how to pay attention to detail


i like the moon because she’s reliable. i know she’ll always be there.
with humans, there’s no guarante


there’s always something to live for. even when there’s nothing, there’s something. even when there’s no one, there’s someone.
live to find it. live to find them.



i wish we were better friends.
i wish we were better people.

it’s been quite a while since i last wrote a letter to someone with ink and tears.

there are stars tangled in my eyelashes.








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz