By hating that person, you have lost something very sweet in yourself.


the secret cannot be spoken,
It is wrapped in silence."

There is a morning inside you
waiting to burst open into light."


The scariest thing about the world is knowing it goes on when you’re not there.

Silence is more musical than any song.

I don’t exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it.

It was strange how your brain could know what your heart refused to accept.

We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken.

Scars are just another kind of memory.

You are terrifying and strange and beautiful, someone not everyone knows how to love.

The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.

She burned too bright for this world.

You’ll kiss them, even though you can see they’re sick. Even though you know they’ll make you sick.

Quote: Earl Nightingale
Photo via Fuel

I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. 


3. ‘i carry my fears on my body because i don’t want to leave them laying around’

2. ‘it’s not that he wants to be a liar, it’s just that he doesn’t know the truth.’

Your hands will never be able to touch me the way the moon does,
I’m sorry

The last eight times I told you I loved you, they sounded like apologies.


I whispered, “I will latch on like a deadbolt to a door and tell you it is only because I want to protect you. Really, I’m afraid that without you I mean nothing.”

I gave you a bouquet of plane tickets so I could practice the feeling of watching you leave.

 2. Loving you was like going to war, I never came back the same.

 6. I stay because you’re the beginning of the dream I want to remember.

10. We covered the smell of loss with jokes.

25. Because I didn’t want to die waiting for you.

27. You’re the song I rewind until I know all the words and I feel sick.

29. His heart wasn’t as beautiful as his smile.

30. We emotionally manipulated one another until we thought it was love.

31. Forgive me, I was lonely so I chose you.

‘last night in my dream i was talking to you, you know who you are, were you dreaming too?’

even your sadness is my favourite colour. 

"I prayed for you today. I prayed for your happiness. You inspire me to smile at strangers, to laugh more, to love more, to hug more-to write again. Thank you so much for that,


they all say
‘i pity the one who left you’
then they leave.

two people who were once very close can
without blame
or grand betrayal
become strangers.
perhaps this is the saddest thing in the world.

"your words split me, break me open. if this is cracking, i will no longer be afraid of falling. my heart will learn new ways to pray for earthquakes. thank you."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz