This was not an ending anyone would have wanted for him, but it was the one he had chosen.


You cannot kill what is already dead.


All it takes is a second of misplaced respect.


they ask me to remember
but they want me to remember
their memories
and i keep on remembering
mine

And I try to deny it, the feeling, ignore it, because I fear it more than anything.


I wasn’t trying to hurt myself. I was trying to kill myself. There’s a difference.


This, I thought, is the end. One way or another, this is gonna be the end.


But irony got dangerous when it became a habit.


They had committed the crime of remaking his reality.


Sometimes I feel like there are birds flying out of me.

Once more January breaks my heart,
And what else can I do but laugh."

There is always something left to love.

I think only too often that what we constantly need is a fresh start—a fresh start every day, like a clean shirt.

You are not hard to love. You are hard to love well.

Love is an experiment,” she said. “What happens next is always surprising.

I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted.


“Destiny is a cauliflower which grows equally in all directions.”

"Time takes life away
and gives us memory, gold with flame,
black with embers."

  • sadness through happiness or happiness through sadness?

I never wanted you to see me as fragile as this.

There is hope after despair and many suns after darkness.”


"Whatever I was looking for was always you."

Treat every moment as your last. It is not preparation for something else.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz