I want the part of you that you refuse to give.

Someday, I’ll show you the bullet I had for you,


I want the part of you that you refuse to give.

Between one breath and the next, your whole world can change.

Remember, you are part of a beautiful story that did not start when you were born. And it will not end when you die.

One day you’ll wake up and find that the pain’s still there but it doesn’t hurt quite so much.

Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.

When you’re too close to people, when you spend too much time with them and love them too dearly, sometimes you can’t see them

You’re so calm and quiet, you never say. But there are things inside you. I see them sometimes, hiding in your eyes.


The heart makes its choices without weighing the consequences. It doesn’t look ahead to the lonely nights that follow.

Breathing is a sickness with no cure.

Love is like breathing, you take it in and let it out.

I used to believe
there was nothing under my skin but light.
If you cut me I could shine.

I’d cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it.

I looked at her and a voice inside me said, we only see starlight because all the stars are bleeding.

Love, I realized, was something your spine memorized. There was nothing you could do about that.


In how many rooms
have I thought about you
in fifteen years?
You were so beautiful.

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.

I write you a letter that begins
With I love you and ends with I love you 

His heart was simply too big for his body.

Well, it’s simple to love someone,” she said. “But it’s hard to know when you need to say it out loud.

I wanted to eat his pain, take it into me and make it my own.


Each moment is a place
you’ve never been.

The soul is silent. If it speaks at all it speaks in dreams.


Maybe it’s what we don’t say
that saves us.

You want to know what happened to me? You happened to me.


A love like that was a serious illness, an illness from which you never entirely recover.

Often I think our skin is deep enough for love. We wear it like a glove, until we wear it thin.

I could see the veins through your skin like a map to inside you.
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.

Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love.

Life is something to do when you can’t get to sleep.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen.

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.

I have to remind myself to breathe — almost to remind my heart to beat!

I feel my heart ache, but I’ve forgotten what that feeling means.

Do you know the feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping?

All my life I’ve looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time.

A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart.

Nothing is more real than the masks we make to show each other who we are.

Sometimes, it takes a huge loss to remind you of what you care about the most. Sometimes, you find yourself becoming stronger as a result, wiser, better equipped to deal with the next big disaster that comes along. Sometimes, but not always.

The words ‘I Love You’ kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second.

She had fallen in love so many times that she began to suspect she was not falling in love at all, but doing something much more ordinary.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz