betaglukan

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.


The heart will break, but broken live on.


I sleep. I dream. I make up things that I would never say. I say them very quietly.

 you’re trying not to tell him that you love him, and you’re trying to choke down the feeling, and you’re trembling, but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist, and you feel your heart taking root in your body, like you’ve discovered something you didn’t even have a name for.

I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. but I think I have known it pretty often, too often.

Our lives are like a candle in the wind.

I don’t know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream.

It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.

I cry a lot because I miss people. They die, they go away, they disappear and I can’t stop them. They leave me and I love them more.



I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.

There was no skin on my voice and she heard the bones in my words.

Disappointment has a name, it’s heartbreak
I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

Scars are just a treasure map for pain you’ve buried too deep to remember.

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz