I want to look at you and not feel so hurt by you.

Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters.

I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.

Fiction gives us a second chance that life denies us.


I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope.

I would apologize for my sadness, but then I would have to apologize for my words, for my heart, all the thoughts cooped up in my mind, and for this love that never seems to leave me.

If I find in myself desires which nothing this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.


The worst pain is when you smile, just to keep the tears from falling, and sleep, just so you don’t have to think about it.

It’s important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you.

It is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.


People sometimes say that the way things happen in movies is unreal, but actually it’s the way things happen in real life that’s even more unreal.


When you decide to die, little things begin to happen. You stop looking both ways before you cross the street, you start answering the door without asking who’s there. You don’t hold onto the railing when you go down the escalator, you play with matches. You smoke, and breathe it in, actually praying it will make a difference. Deciding to die is actually almost nice, in a way. You stop caring. Even if you are not pro-actively looking for ways to kill yourself, you stop looking for ways to survive.

It’s funny how the words we never say, can turn into the only thoughts we know.

Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Being broken hearted is like having broken ribs. On the outside, it looks like nothing is wrong. But every breath hurts.

You have no idea what you do to me. You can make me feel more emotions in one second than i would normally feel in a year.

There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. Love really is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And, the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.

The longer that I wait, the more that i’m afraid, that someone’s gonna fool your heart and take you away.

I really thought that love would save us all.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz