I often miss the little girl whose dreams had no barriers and who believed in a world where anything was possible with a heart that was full and unbroken.

We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult.

She yearned to call him, but hated the sound of the phone ringing, ringing, knowing that he might be standing right there, not picking up, knowing it was her.

Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.

I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were coming or I’d have cleaned up a little more. My life, I mean, not just the apartment.

I hadn’t understood how days could be both long and short at the same time: long to live through, maybe, but so drawn out that they ended up flowing into one another. They lost their names. Only the words ‘yesterday’ and ‘tomorrow’ still had any meaning for me.


If you are still breathing maybe it is not such a bad day after all.


I just want someone to come and save me. From life, from fear, from memories, from everything. Just take me away.


If you just realize what I just realized, then we’d never have to wonder if we missed out on each other.

And I’m still here waiting there to catch you if you fall. I dont know why I care so much when I shouldn’t care at all.


I had hoped you’d see my face and that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over.

You only really get over somebody when you find someone else that you care about more.

And I wait, hoping things will get better. And I hope, things will change for the good. And I cry, because I come to realize that it will never be the same.

Beauty is nothing. Beauty won’t stay. You don’t know how lucky you are to be ugly, because if people like you, then you know it’s for something else.

No one should be hungry or lonely or wishing for life to end.


I’m so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything.

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I’ve tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I’ve cried.


We don’t pick who we fall in love with, and it never happens like it should.

It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss. Even though you didn’t have something in the first place. I guess that’s what dispointment is, a sense of loss for something you never had.

Oh, yeah, love. Once upon a time, it was simple. If you liked somebody, you let them know. and if you didn’t, you let them know. One way or another, you knew where you stood. But as you get older, communication gets more complicated.

Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to.


You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice.To be or not to be. Every time you dont throw yourself down the stairs, that’s a choice.


I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I’d never have.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz