So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.


The wound is the place where the light enters you.


Sometimes I wish that I had never met you, so I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

And everything around me, makes me miss you.

Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.

Sometimes, some people say so many things that you end up wondering how much of it is actually true and how much of it is bullshit they tell you so that they can keep you in their lives.


Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us, sometimes letting it go hurts even worse.

Someday, our paths will cross and as our eyes meet, our hearts will too. And when that day comes, I swear, I will never let you go, ever again.

They never said goodbye, they just stopped talking. That’s how she knows it is a permanent goodbye. Permanent goodbyes are rarely said out loud and almost never explained. They just are. 

Nothing is permanent. Especially people. Strangers become friends. Friends become lovers. Lovers become strangers. Strangers become friends once more, and over and over.

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.


I couldn’t tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you deeply enough and realized that the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was near you.

I keep thinking you already know. I keep thinking I’ve sent you letters that were only ever written in my mind.

Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care than to admit that it’s killing you


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz