life is so subtle sometimes that you barely notice yourself walking through the doors you once prayed would open. // She looks like an angel, but seduces the devil. //

night time is for listening to really good music, warm showers and impulse texting the person you like

My goal is to be so warm and full of light that no one has any idea the kind of terrible shit I’ve seen and been through.



kissedbythevoid:
“https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmHHyChUKg/
”


i want a “mutually obsessed with each other but in a healthy way” kind of relationship


where are you? where is your heart?



adapts:
“from weheartit
”

I can’t believe I wasted all my wishes on you everytime I saw a shooting star.

Stop this “work hard” bullshit. You deserve free time, you deserve sleep and you deserve mental health. You deserve to procrastinate and you deserve to have your hobbies. You deserve it. You need it. No one should work & study all the time







gonna dream about lasagna, this boy, and baskets used as purses



wanna be making pesto, and going for a very long walk

kiss me through tha phone

u don't need to aspire to being low-maintenance because u are a human girl and not a car

i just did my grocery shopping at M&S. i'm bankrupt now but this broccolini is fucking perfect

One thing I think I would like about being a prostitute would be seeing different hotel rooms

Guess what I'm eating That's right: ice cream






I love kissing so much and how it can be soft and romantic or hard and passionate or lazy and sleepy or affectionate









tell me about your fantasies so i can make them come true






























find what you'd die for
and then, live for it





neckkiss:
“IT’S BROKEN.
”

neckkiss:
““
”





























 











neckkiss:
“ L’Enfer (1994)
”



Skam (TV series 2015-2017)

































You don’t have to explain your dreams, they belong to you.






































































i take great photos, i eat fresh fruit, i wear bikinis and i love one man. Time to travel the world.



Stubborn heart

There is never a end in life










A man who knows how to be soft and gentle is so attractive to me. A man desperately ignoring emotions and trying to preserve his hyper masculinity is such a turn off to me. 
when i ask “did you get home safe?” i mean i love you and the thought of you at risk makes me ache

Sometimes God separates you from a lot of people so you can grow in solitude.

I’m always a slut for deep conversations and exploring our feelings at 1am



I’m so unhappy without you but as long as you’re happy without me I’m okay with it being like this

sometimes self care is saying “this is stupid” and closing the tab
so when are men gonna realize that women aren’t complicated and we’re actually just normal people and it’s men that lack emotional depth and interesting personalities?

I wanna start eating healthier, wear loose sweatshirts, create more art, go outside, adventure new things, talk less, see more and listen to music most of the time

be hot and wild but do good in school and achieve ya feel

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."

i stopped trying with a lot of people and im glad i did

i love airports and packing and the smell of a new city and hotel breakfasts and doing cute touristy stuff, man i love traveling

You dont have to feel quilty about:
  • Saying no sometimes
  • Wanting to be alone sometimes
  • Saying no to sex
  • Saying yes to sex
  • Not being sure about your life career
  • Deciding to study instead of going out
  • Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
  • Ending a relationship that is hurting you
  • Not liking the things everyone else like
concept: me, living in my dream city, speaking multiple languages, working at my dream job, having multiple nerd friends who I love and who love me

go compliment somebody today. random or not, a sweet compliment can brighten anyones day. they might need it.

I’m such a fan of low soft lighting like turn off that room light and turn on a lamp bitch

If it’s real, it will never be over



being happy is more important than being in a relationship


- don’t use rose water with added fragrance. always check label
- eat at least one fruit or vegetable a day
- leave menial tasks for the end of the day. don’t drain yourself before getting to the important stuff
- before saying something mean or a nasty joke, take 5 seconds to think about it.
- apologizing first doesn’t make you weak
- being vulnerable doesn’t make you weak
- exfoliate after using foundation or powder
- clean phone screen with rubbing alcohol/sanitizer


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz