Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult. // Ignoring your passion is slow suicide. Never ignore what your heart pumps for. Mold your career around your lifestyle not your lifestyle around your career. // I pray that every woman with a good heart puts her heart in good hands.

I’m not everything I want to be, but I’m more than I was, and I’m still learning.

I do struggle because I’m attracted to beautiful things, yet at the same time I am actually very aware, in some sense, their lack of value and that the most important things in life are your connections to other people.
by Tom Ford


I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares

he is half a man (*my man), half an angel 

If I lived by the sea I would never be really sad. I get an immense sense of eternity and peace from the ocean. I can lose myself in staring at it hour after hour

I enjoy controlled loneliness. I like wandering around the city alone. I’m not afraid of coming back to an empty flat and lying down in an empty bed. I’m afraid of having no one to miss, of having no one to love.
by Kuba Wojewodzki





stop punishing yourself for not being perfect. you are more than enough, and that’s what matters.


PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE SAD ARE SO IMPORTANT (and the pizza is important too!)

me, blocking 15 tags and unfollowing 20+ people: self care

daydreaming about living in an apartment in paris with the Eiffel Tower view listening to some soft classic music with my big windows open and watching the sunset








i think it’s cute when someone texts you after hanging out just to say they had fun with you, idk little things like that mean the world to me 

deciding i was pretty was the best thing that i ever did
one day i was just like
fuck this im pretty
and i was


The real glo up is when you stop waiting to turn into some perfect hypothetical version of yourself and consciously enjoy being who you are in the present moment.

I need intimacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need closeness and tenderness and care and affection and love and softness all the fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In every end, there is also a beginning. "

" Invest in yourself. You can afford it. Trust me. 

She loves the smell of
warm coffees,
bloomed roses
and new beginnings. "


positivity is cool and all but repressing negative feelings is toxic to yr mind and body. dont feel guilt for having an array of emotions. its corny to fake positivity when it isnt sincere, feeling stuff even bad stuff is nothing to be guilty over. its okay to feel bad sometimes







i hate when people say i’m picky. like it’s not even about being picky i’ve realized. when you know, you know. when you meet someone and talking to them or getting to know them feels like a big effort, it’s not right. it’s not that you’re picky, it’s wanting to be with someone that makes the getting to know you bits easy, like talking to them is almost as easy as talking to someone you’ve grown up with. and THATs what’s so hard to find.

The law of attraction is so real. I swear, once you establish yourself as powerful, or strong, or independent, or business minded, people like you will flock your way out of nowhere. And it’s just the universe reminding you that when you can see something beautiful in yourself, others can see it and admire it as well.



Be so focused on your growth that everyone else’s business is irrelevant

Just like so many others,
I believe a relationship is
about the future.
If you can’t see yourself curled up in bed every Sunday morning with her for the rest of your life,
Let her go.
If you aren’t excited to take her places she’s never been before just to see the look on her face,
Let her go.
If you don’t love surprising her because you know she hates it,
Let her go.
If you can picture yourself in a place that you love, and not wish she was there with you,
Let her go.
If you can imagine your life without her,
Let her go.
Just please let her go so someone else can love her more.
She deserves to be loved.


How beautiful is darkness for reminding us how blessed we are by light

What a terrible thing to think “Did they not love me because I was not their first choice?” What a terrible thing that is, because you shouldn’t be on a list at all. Yes, love is a choice, but not one that settles. We see someone and we think “I want to love this person and build them up.” And so you do, and not in a way that says “I want to love this person because they can do A.B. and C. For me.” No, you love the person because you want to see them grow in beauty, grace, love, gentleness and wisdom. You want the best for them, because to you, they are the choice you made for better or worse, and not a number that fit all your needs and desires; because love comes with a servants heart.

If our love doesn’t make you forget about every other lover in your life then I don’t want it

I spent so much time 
searching for him in a crowd 
while he found someone else, 
and I remembered 
the sound of his laugh


I’m really good at giving myself
to the wrong people
in the wrong amounts
at the wrong times




you should never have to apologize for the way you need to be loved.

I just thought it was so romantic–the idea that you don’t need to be loved in return in order to love something or someone. Love can come from you. It doesn’t have to be reciprocal. People love their cars. People love all kinds of things, and they really love them. And we don’t really value that kind of love because it’s not a real, reciprocal kind of love, but it’s real love to them…
by Ryan Gosling 

Sometimes the things you want the most don’t happen and what you least expect happens. I don’t know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.














Tamara Gigola. Ireland.-0011-2.JPG


Remember why you started and don’t forget the reasons

I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights.

Slow dance barefoot with me in the kitchen when my hair is undone from work, and my eyes are tired of the length of the day.







Travel far enough, you meet yourself.

You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were. I would have done anything for you.



I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone.

I always talk about love but I’ve
seen a life where I can live without
it, where I can eat with my hands,
make the whole bed, leave the light
on for myself.


I just want someone I can count on—a man who will turn the world upside down to help me find a slice of happiness because he loves me that much.


Love is never wrong, but love isn’t always correct. Sometimes it exists to teach us what is best, and sometimes it teaches us what we’re better off without.
Falling in love with someone we can’t have, or falling for someone who’s already got love on their brain… it’s not wrong to love. It is never wrong to feel too much, for love is the only thing that can save us, and we cannot control it. It is so powerful there is nothing malicious that can change its course.

But love can also be a choice. It can be a choice of choosing yourself or choosing someone who will make you feel less than yourself. Choose to love your own skin more than choosing an acidic love that won’t help you grow.


When I think of you and me and what we shared, I know it would be easy for others to dismiss our time together as simply a by-product of the days and nights we spent by the sea, a “fling” that, in the long run, would mean absolutely nothing. That’s why I don’t tell people about us. They wouldn’t understand, and I don’t feel the need to explain, simply because I know in my heart how real it was…how real this is.

I had two desires: desire
to be safe and desire to feel.

what do you make love with?
do you make it with your heart
or your hands?
do you sculpt it from mud
or draw it in sand?
if it falls apart, can you
fix it with glue?
and if you make love,
does love also make you?



Are you quiet when you need to be loved? Or do you raise your voice into a lion’s roar? Will you nudge yourself into my hips? Will you bite my shoulders and say ‘I need you to love me harder today’? Are you softer in the mornings? Which side of the bed do you like to take? Do you sprawl yourself out and steal the covers? Do you sleep naked? Do you take your coffee black? In the summer, do you flip the pillow and sigh when your cheek touches the cold side? Do you keep the windows open at night? If so, how? Aren’t you scared of monsters? Do you know that I’m scared of everything that lives in the dark? Are you aware that sometimes I get so nervous I forget how to move my feet? Can you be patient? Can you be gentle? Do you know how? Is there a quiet war raging inside of you? When you curl your fists and raise your chin, are you donning your armour? Can I help? Can I fight all of your demons with you? I won’t shy away from them, not if it would make you happy. Do you know that I’d stand in the dark in an empty room for you? Do you know that I trust you’d never ask that of me? Do you know that I don’t flinch when you cup my face? Even though if you so much as twitched too hard you could break me? Isn’t this what trust looks like? Isn’t it how I am always skin and emotions for you? Isn’t it saying ‘I love you more today than I did yesterday, but it was a whole lot yesterday’? Listen, do you feel safest when you’re holding yourself together? Do you think someday you can let that go? Will you let me take the pieces of you and keep them close? Can you let me love you? Will you learn how to? It doesn’t matter, I’ll wait.


I hope one day
someone like you 
will trace their fingers 
over my scars,
when they don’t hurt
anymore,
and ask for their stories. 
And I hope that 
some day
I will be brave enough
to tell it
to them, 
including 
the ones about 
you.












when i say “i don’t like drama” what i really mean is “i don’t want to have my own drama.” your drama, on the other hand,  



the kind of softness that comes with bare legs in cotton sheets and the breeze in your window humming a low nighttime summer song



sometimes you have to drink a glass of cold water, delete their number, and move on
you will heal and grow, i promise








“Go to a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch a train. All the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Then you’ll see it - a bit of yourself in everyone. And somehow, sitting alone in a coffee shop had never felt so good.”




“The only meaningful thing we can offer one another is love. Not advice, not questions about our choices, not suggestions for the future, just love.”



I’m so sensitive you could literally text me in a different tone and I’ll get sad 

my clearest memory from high school is my best friend asking if i’d brought gym clothes and me asking “who the fuck is jim”








Forgive yourself for loving the wrong person.
— Kriti, A simple reminder 



Sometimes people walk away from love because it is so beautiful that it terrifies them. Sometimes they leave because the connection shines a bright light on their dark places and they are not ready to work them through. Sometimes they run away because they are not developmentally prepared to merge with another - they have more individuation work to do first. Sometimes they take off because love is not a priority in their lives - they have another path and purpose to walk first. Sometimes they end it because they prefer a relationship that is more practical than conscious, one that does not threaten the ways that they organize reality. Because so many of us carry shame, we have a tendency to personalize love’s leavings, triggered by the rejection and feelings of abandonment. But this is not always true. Sometimes it has nothing to do with us. Sometimes the one who leaves is just not ready to hold it safe. Sometimes they know something we don’t – they know their limits at that moment in time. Real love is no easy path – readiness is everything. May we grieve loss without personalizing it. May we learn to love ourselves in the absence of the lover.

It wasn’t always easy to love you.
Most days, I fell for you so mindlessly. Otherwise, I was never sure what to expect – and it became a dauting task wondering if your love would ever be safe with me.
But what saved me was remembering that this was a part of how I came to love you at all. It was the feeling of driving down the same road as always, but with a beautiful change of scenery. Like walking into a new house and still being able to call it home. And in turn, I’d fallen in love with all of the different pieces that shaped who you were, and who you would continue to become.
And so I decided that even when it wasn’t so effortless to love you, I would stay. That when you decided to change gears into a direction unknown, I would enjoy the ride. If there were storms that needed to be unleashed from your eager bones, I would be sure to hold on tighter. When my body stays still and my mind gets out of sync, I will restore my paralyzed heart and fall back into you.
And whether it be from my world to yours, or from night until day –
I will stay.


How was it possible to miss something you no longer wanted?

wetraveled:
“travel
”

I demand everything I think I deserve and I get it. One way or another I get it. This is my life and my world and I’ll make sure my needs are met.



Not to be dramatic but u will never find anyone like me. The aura, effort, love, and kindness I bring is irreplaceable. There is a reason why people always come back to me
i have a huge thing for neck kisses, breathe on my neck and i’m already gone







‪tomorrow can be a fresh start, a clean slate - refresh your goals if you’d like to, take a breath, and know that you can improve from here‬


Unapologetically following my heart this year

do you ever wonder if anyone reads your blog like everyday just to check on you 





I hope whoever you choose in 2018 chooses you too.



Once you walk away from something, always remember why you did.

if someone makes you happy, make them happier 

Can’t wait to have kids and take them on cute trips to museums and stuff

its ok to say no if:
  • NO, if you don’t want to do it.
  • NO, if you don’t like the people.
  • NO, if you’d rather relax.
  • NO, if you’re already over scheduled.
  • NO, if you don’t have the time.
  • NO, if it doesn’t fit your values.
  • NO, if you feel forced to say “yes”.
  • NO, if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
  • NO, if it doesn’t make you happy.

surround yourself with positive, ambitious people

you’re allowed to find people unattractive but don’t tell them that because it does absolutely nothing for anyone except make the person feel bad why is this such a hard thing to understand


Dear whoever is reading this: I wish you a life full of warmth and happiness and love. I hope you’re okay. And if you aren’t now, you will be.


Ludzie nigdy nie wspominają szczęścia z taką starannością, z jaką przechowują w pamięci każdy szczegół swojego cierpienia. "


 Oczy są zadziwiające. Po nich poznasz ile człowiek spał, czy płakał, jaki ma nastrój, jak bardzo jest niekochany. "

Even the silence 
has a story to tell you. 
Just listen. Listen. 



" I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow. "




I personally have had a ton of guys express interest in me, pursue a date with me or further contact with me, etc. for probably the wrong reasons. It's pretty easy to read the signs, honestly. I gave many of them the benefit of the doubt and agreed to see them, but the minute I felt the date going the wrong way, I put them on the right track. "This is not the kind of date you may be thinking it is, I'm sorry. My expectations for the evening are to have an enjoyable time over dinner and get to know each other better, and maybe go out coffee or dessert after. Is that OK with you?"

That usually clarifies things, lol. If they say they expected something more (rare!), I have offered to pay for the dinner and call for an Uber right then. No ambiguity there, lol.

Of course, it helps tremendously to have clarified my OWN values and goals before dating. For example - I'm not having casual sex with a date. Period. It's not a "we'll see" approach or a "maybe if it goes well" mentality. Pursuing a possible relationship with someone is deep, intricate work, and I don't think jumping in the sack (or counter, or couch, or floor) immediately with someone is conducive to that endeavor.



I agree with your notion that dating and sex are very complicated, especially in our modern culture where the former can lead very quickly to the latter, without giving the participants time to think things through. And while I agree that men and women may view sex differently, I hope we're not too quick to oversimplify that. Some men do see sex as deeply emotional, and some women use it as a tool. I think we should help both men and women understand the ramifications of their actions and determine how that should influence their behavior. 



My 5-year-old Chicken told me the other day, 
"I think the opposite of brave isn't scared.
The opposite of brave is quiet."

Not everyone initiates sex in the same way, what was fine for Aziz in other situations with different personalities (yes women aren't all the same!), was not correct in this situtaion for this individual but would have been resolved straight way if she said 'No'. Humans are the worst for reading situations correctly. Ever been to a business meeting and everyone comes away with different versions of how the meeeting went and what was said?

Be clear, especially in private moments like this.

A woman isn't obliged to have sex with a man just because she goes back to his apartment, even if that's what the man expects or wants. Maybe she wanted to get to know him better, or have another drink, watch a film - she isn't to blame for his behaviour just because she accepted an invite to his place. And her going round there isn't a green light for sex (even if that is what he envisioned).



If you don't want something to happen, say no thanks and be on your way. It really is that easy and there is ZERO mistake as to what's on your mind or your intentions.


if he gets mad that u don’t send nudes to him he ain’t no man he a boy

Nie ufam tym, którzy są przekonani, że mają wielu przyjaciół. To znak, że nie znają ludzi.

Psychologowie mówią, że to, co człowiek w sobie zdusił, nie przestaje istnieć, tylko dochodzi do głosu w podświadomości. I wtedy staje się niebezpieczne. Psychoterapia musi wyciągnąć to jądro, rzeczywisty problem, na światło dzienne.


Jeśli nie rozmyślasz o różnych sprawach stajesz się nosicielem bardziej czy mniej rozsądnych, lecz jednak stereotypowych twierdzeń na ich temat.


Powiedział mi w któreś urodziny, że nie będzie mi życzył spełnienia marzeń, bo sam będzie je spełniał. Kiedy ryczę na kanapie, bo znowu coś mi nie wyszło, patrzy mi w oczy i mówi, że jestem silna i nic takiego się nie stało. Kiedy wkurzam się i bluzgam, bo ktoś mnie znowu obgadał, mówi, że tak po prostu się dzieje i szkoda moich nerwów. Kiedy zarysowałam mu już drugi raz samochód powiedział, że chociaż konsekwentnie, bo z tej samej strony. I milion razy słysząc w środku nocy: “Misiu, pogadasz ze mną?” odpowiadał patrząc jednym okiem: “No jasne.”

Proś Boga o drobne stłuczki – od czasu do czasu – żeby nie doszło do katastrofy. 


Od czasu do czasu pomyłka: żebyś się kiedyś nie skompromitował. Od czasu do czasu potknięcie: żebyś kiedyś nie runął na ziemię. Od czasu do czasu wyśmianie: żebyś z siebie nie zrobił błazna. Od czasu do czasu niech cię ktoś nabierze, okłamie, oszuka, okradnie na drobną kwotę: żebyś wszystkiego kiedyś nie stracił. Od czasu do czasu musisz ponieść drobną porażkę, doznać niepowodzenia, ponieść niewielką klęskę. Od czasu do czasu musisz przekonać się o swojej nieumiejętności, słabości, niedoskonałości, niekompetencji, ograniczoności, niedoinformowaniu. Od czasu do czasu powinieneś oberwać mokrą kiścią w twarz, żebyś oprzytomniał. Żebyś nie zginął.

Bo się rozpędzasz. Bo idziesz coraz szybciej. Boś już prawie nad ziemią, w niebiosach. Bo już jesteś taki pewny siebie, zarozumiały, próżny, pyszny. Bo już ci się tak wszystko udaje. Bo już tak się nie mylisz.

Od czasu do czasu – stłuczka. Żeby nie było katastrofy.


Zawsze byłam sama i pewnie zawsze już będę, nawet jeżeli blisko jest jakiś mężczyzna. Dawno temu popełniłam ten sam błąd, który bez przerwy popełniają kobiety: myślą, że kiedy spotkają fajnego faceta, to od tej pory będą szczęśliwe, bo on się nimi zaopiekuje i zadba o wszystko. Dużo czasu zabrało mi zrozumienie, że to najbardziej samobójcza rzecz, którą można zrobić.


All I want to do for 2018 is effortlessly become an energy converter. I want to turn my pain into power, my vulnerabilities into strengths, and my doubts into certainties.
When I was young I had a one-night stand and I regretted it - it wasn't exciting nor was it intimate. I wasn't forced, and it taught me a lot about what I wanted in dating. 

I’ll tell every one in the world that you are the only one that matters.



He loved her, of course, but better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing.

The evil eye is so real, and that’s why it’s so imperative to never put your ultimate goals or super specific goals on here. When you keep your intentions silent, no one can plot against them. Learn how to be satisfied with keeping good news among yourself or a trusted small amount of friends, because not everyone has the best intentions out for you.

THE BEST TIME TO ACT ON AN IDEA IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE IT. DON’T PUT OFF TILL TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY.


Me being assertive and demanding is my nature, and I don’t change it for anyone. On this Earth, the only person I owe is myself; I’m obligated to be the strong-willed, determined woman with high standards that I am. I don’t owe you shit. I’m not meant to be accessible to all, I’m meant to be great.


This year I am going to be more protective of my energy. I’m going to keep my distance from people that try to break my spirit.



You knew me once, but you won’t know me twice


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz