mystery is not the absence of meaning, but the presence of more meaning than we can comprehend // If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.

All of us are better when we are loved.

January 1st 2018 is a Monday. A fresh week, a fresh month and a fresh year. If you want to start over I don’t think you can possibly find a better time

enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes


things you deserve this 2018:
  • pure love
  • a kind heart
  • prosperity
  • genuine happiness
  • honesty and transparency
  • softness
  • hope
  • good art
  • clear skin

in 2018, I wish you
  • better mental health
  • great looking skin
  • more energy
  • open-mindedness
  • healthy relationships
  • good dreams at night
  • success
  • delicious food
  • happiness

A lover doesn’t
discourage your
growth. a lover
says,


‘I see who you are today,
I cannot wait to see who
you become tomorrow






Kaia Gerber

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Kaia Gerber face
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Kaia Gerber face

Podobny obraz

In 2018 I will …..
• develop as a songwriter & producer. write for myself and for other artists.
• publish my 4th book.
• find a new country to wander and live for a while.
• meet everyone with an open heart. turn out, not in.
• focus on one project at a time and give it my full attention.
• study screenwriting and start writing one.
• produce my 4th full-length album and push myself as an artist.
• develop my live sound and become a comfortable touring artist.
• tour in more new countries – (sweden, netherlands, italy?!)
• develop and build Broken Glass Records.
• finish my Master’s in literature.
• help people, reach people, comfort people. be there.
• make myself happy.
• never take love for granted.
Every year I make those lists and I find myself a little calmer and more confident each time. Uncertainty can grow into excitement if you learn to trust your own path. You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be.
This year I will give myself fully and completely to the world and all it might offer me. No more running away, no more being scared or nervous. I want to taste as much of this world as I possibly can. I want more endless nights with friends and strangers; I want more laughter and loud conversations; I want more colours, more weather, more music, more art. I want to notice the wonders of each day, in each moment, no matter where I am under any circumstance. I think life might be on our side, you know? If we love it, it will love us back.
Happy New Year, friends ♡











Brown eyes are just brown eyes, until you love someone with brown eyes.
If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.

-> puzzle
pomysł na zdjęcie: porozrzucane na podłodze zdjęcia różnych części ciała, ust, oczu, dłoni

It’s hard to show people everything, you know? You never know what they’ll do with it once they have it.



There’s a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.

I crave the side of you that you don’t show to anyone else.





























Praying for the woman I’ll be in 5+yrs I hope she’s happy, and loved, living life unapologetically, doing what she loves.

my mom just told me “sometimes people hate you because of the way other people love you” and that spoke volume







nikest:
“Follow @20wish for similar content!!!
”





Most people have no imagination. If they could imagine the sufferings of others, they would not make them suffer so.









WHAT’S A TYPICAL DAY FOR YOU LIKE?


She lifts her arm and rests it comfortably over her eyebrows and closes her eyelids. All we can see is the poutiness that is left and a bit of her butterfly lashes—she is hiding under just the right amount of delicious white fur. Then, her hair takes the place of her arm. Parted in the middle, with just the right amount of texture, as if she traded in her sheets for an all-nighter in the ocean. Sometimes we only see the back of her, her multiple earrings tucked messily behind her ears.
Maybe thats what makes Taylr Anne a shining star amongst a constellation of bloggers. She doesn’t give us her whole self, at least on the surface she doesn’t. It’s an art really. The art of of leaving people guessing.
Taylr Anne is a blogger by label. But of course, she’s so much more. An art aficionado, a lover of coffee (and men), of energy and falling in love, of travel. She teaches us how images and fashion can show someone’s insides, someone’s authenticity. That hiding under clothes is the opposite of what one might think. It’s a look at what’s inside.


What’s the secret to taking better Instagram photos?
Be inspired by others, but create your own thing




birdasaurus:
“Taylr Anne
”







Reading and being at home has always been one of my favorite pastimes, other than going to coffee shops of course. Spending quiet mornings at home is enjoyable for me but is not always my routine. Most often during the week, I am out the door and on the go within an hour of waking up.  I am super excited to partner with a company producing comfortable. everyday basics to get me through the week. MeUndieswho is more formally known for bright and patterned undergarments has taken a new approach in the minimal fast lane to produce (seriously beautiful) basic staples that can literally take you through, well, everyday. Typically, I change multiple times a day— from shooting in the morning, walking my dog, running errands or working at a coffee shop and going to yoga; I love having basics I can wear or throw in my bag for later. My favorite piece from the collection is the low scoop bralette, as shown in my photos above. It comes in a few different nude shades and has matching sets as well. I definitely am excited about the collection; not only are the branding, aesthetic, and design on point, but the idea of flattering, everyday staples is something I can definitely get behind.



She fell in love with cities and towns, oceans and rivers, sunrises and sunsets, rain and sunshine. She ached for adventure and desired nothing but happiness. She wore her heart on her sleeve, and never regretted it. She lived life to the fullest and cherished everything that the universe had to offer. Because one day, all she had to look back on was the memories. So darling, don’t waste your life in the same boring town, go explore, travel and fall in love with the world. The Earth is beautiful and so are you

Some nights she goes to sleep with excitement as explosive as the galaxies. 
Other nights she lays in bed hoping to fall asleep before she falls apart.


He has no idea how rare you are.




If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.

Strange, I thought, how you can be living your dreams and your nightmares at the very same time.

Sometimes we meet someone and are with them for a short time, yet somehow we write about them forever.

But I want you to know that when I imagine myself happy, it is with you.


Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.

You become what you think about all day long
.
But it didn’t break me. Nothing can break me unless I let it.

To love is the most artistic thing in the world.

I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real.






I don’t care, I love you anyhow. It is too late to turn you out of my heart. Part of you lives here.

My heart wasn’t supposed to break for an almost lover. But it did.
And God, it hurt like hell.



The sensitive suffer more; but they love more, and dream more. 
Love, Be loved. Even when the world says stop love. Be love. Cure those lost of love and heal those cold to love. When they are gone. Stay love 




sexting is out, texting back and forth about your feelings about each other is in





If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.

rawness is so attractive, because so much is being filtered nowadays.


Choose to be happy. Choose to see things positively. Every decision we make is one we cannot get back, so choose wisely. Life truly is what you make of it.



acuore:
“Don’t just be good to others, be good to you.
”







There’s nothing more incredible than finding the one person you can’t live without. Your true best friend. You two are on fire together. I want you two to soak this up because out of every human on planet earth, you found each other and said, no one else but you. That’s pretty powerful.

Sutro Baths


At 6am I am: pressing snooze one more time on my alarm.

At 7am I am: out the door, on my way to get coffee and take pictures.

Morning or night?: both, early to rise, late to sleep

Five things you never want to live without...
My family, coffee, fresh food, a lover, and my iPhone.



I washed off all my makeup today. Cleansed my self of the polish that covered my clear and Removed all extensions that were tied to my crown I wet my temple from follicle to foot and I prayed under the fountain that I could walk the earth in this state forever, with enough comfort  to understand that my temple had been created with intent to live as is. Scuplted by the very hands of perfection and sent by the ruler of the sky to be a force. I am a woman I am imperfection in the eyes of many, but to the right eyes an essence of light peeks through. I landed my foot on a bed of cloth as i stepped out and glanced at the woman before my eyes saying to myself why have you ever hidden from yourself, YOU are a masterpiece.

cherish and nurture your freedom, and let others have theirs as well. Practice unconditional love for yourself and for others. Freedom and love—these are the keys to happiness. Do not cut your freedom short or cut another’s. True and unconditional freedom and love are the fl ames that fuel creativity, trust, growth, and expression of spirit, hence joy. It is important to understand the nature of unconditional love and freedom. Love and freedom that comes full of conditions goes against the only constant in the universe: change. Every moment, things change. Change is growth. Conditional love resists change; it is a love of an idea, not a person. It is the love of a past known moment and not a future unknown moment. It is full of fear that the conditions will one day not be met. That fear attracts the very thing that is being feared. This is evident all around our world today. Finally, yet importantly, conditional love and freedom takes away the power to choose happiness no matter what the event is. Happiness is a choice. People who understand this are able to face any situation with joy. Conditionality makes it harder for you to do this. To be happy, start to understand and practice unconditional love and freedom. Start to enjoy watching others grow as they choose to grow, not as you choose them to grow. Start to enjoy the unknown moment of the future and stop clinging onto a past known moment. Start creating instead of reacting.


 how do you feel about the idea of dating or being in a relationship?
i think its important to build your own foundation first filled with self love and a strong sense of direction as to what it is you want out of life. if you come across someone naturally who compliments that than so be it, but what’s most important to me is not having to compromise my freedom to live life fully.

Predictably enough, I began the year with three entirely submerged days, headache, head bursting, head so full, racing with ideas; and the rain pouring; 


I may think of you softly from time to time. But I’ll cut off my hand before I ever reach for you again. 




Three things to do in bed: Sleep, read, and love.


Your brain matters, so be the smart girl in the room. Because, to be funny, you have to be smart, because you have to get the joke.

i am physically, mentally and emotionally ready to enter a new phase in my life


is it worse if we invented
sadness or if it was
here all along
waiting for the earth to
grow a creature
capable of detecting it


I know it hurts and I know there are days when you wake up in the middle of the night and can’t breathe because of this unbearable lack of something or someone.

Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.

Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my life.

you’re such a wonderful spectacle. I always like to see what you are doing.

I am a complicated person with a simple life

I want to be someone you can’t live without

Those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.


When she does not find love, she may find poetry.






Drunken conversations are sober thoughts without the mask of social insecurity.





You are mysterious…You’re beautiful, intelligent, and virtuous, and that’s the rarest known combination

She was created to be kissed, loved, and given flowers every day.

Time won’t make you forget, it will make you grow and understand things.



My aim for 2018 is to sing the line ‘I’m doing better than I ever was’ and believe it




Cool idea: don’t cheat on people 
Cool idea: don’t delete texts
Cool idea: don’t do shit you have to hide
Cool idea: don’t say I love you if you’re doing shady shit 
Cool idea: don’t lead people on 
Cool idea: don’t break people

Relationships are about helping each other grow and that involves emotional labor on both parts both big and small things. If you know your partner has some sort of anxiety issue or w/e sending “hey i’ll be busy today i’ll text you when i can love you” will literally absolve so many issues in less than 30 seconds. But you freaks up here seem to think that caring about someone and catering to them (to a certain degree) is weird and unhealthy. And you wonder why you have no good relationships romantic or platonic. 
Communication and consideration =/= clingy

Please, keep looking. Not for a person, but for your passion, your love, your courage, your goals, your dreams, your happiness, yourself. Keep looking. Explore yourself before you explore another. Know your worth, know yourself. Only then will you know what you need over what you want. You need yourself to become your own.

may all your dreams come true in 2018.







I hope love finds you in 2018

I hope health finds u in 2018

I hope wealth finds you in 2018

I hope happiness finds you in 2018

I hope success finds you in 2018

Bakers gonna bake, bake, bake, bake, bake, and I’m just gonna eat, eat, eat, eat, eat cake.





Sutro Baths

NYC Loft Shoot
NYC Loft Shoot

NYC Loft Shoot

NYC Loft Shoot

NYC Rooftop Shoot

NYC Loft Shoot

New York Rooftop Session 1


In Home Portraits / Phil Chester


May you be fortunate enough to have the time and energy to do what you love, after you’ve spent your time and energy doing what you’ve had to do.







People need to be encouraged. People need to be reminded of how wonderful they are. People need to be believed in—told that they are brave and smart and capable of accomplishing all the dreams they dream and more. Remind each other of this.

a concept: waking up in paris next to the love of my life. sunlight is streaming through the tall glass windows and the air smells of fresh coffee, old books, & french perfume.


It’s like coming home after a long trip. That’s what love is like. It’s like coming home.

How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.

Passion gives me moments of wholeness.

I was writing bravely, and badly, but I hope to never forget that hunger.

Writing music at 4am on my balcony to the sound of a quiet world and the sky gloriously pink. What a strange life. What a beautiful night.

Today is your big moment. Moments, really. The life you’ve been waiting for is happening all around you. The scene unfolding right outside your window is worth more than the most beautiful painting, and the crackers and peanut butter that you’re having for lunch on the coffee table are as profound, in their own way, as the Last Supper. This is it. T his is life in all its glory, swirling and unfolding around us, disguised as pedantic, pedestrian non-events. But pull off the mask and you will find your life, waiting to be made, chosen, woven, crafted.

“If you work hard and with good ethics you will go as far as you want to. . Just keep your feet on the ground while pushing forward if that makes any sence. I think anyone can have their quick fix and fame with all media that’s out there, but I think the ones keeping an open mind and devoting themselves to their art are the ones that will really succeed. My plan is to keep doing my thing, I love being able to battle, judge or teach and share my stuff as well as working in production. The mix, the challenges and the change is what I love the most!”

Love, I think, is a gateway to the world, not an escape from it.

A writer - and, I believe, generally all persons - must think that whatever happens to him or her is a resource. All things have been given to us for a purpose, and an artist must feel this more intensely. All that happens to us, including our humiliations, our misfortunes, our embarrassments, all is given to us as raw material, as clay, so that we may shape our art.

. Where do you go when you can go everywhere? Where do you start? 
The answer is little by little. One step forward and go from there. You’ll find it soon, kid. Just go where you can, today, and you’ll get somewhere one day.


What matters most on your journey is how deeply you see, how attentively you hear, how richly the encounters are felt in your heart and soul.

Love
is not leaning on each other, adjusting to fit a different size.
Love
is simply two hands reached out in the darkness,
saying; I’ll be your light, 
if you’ll 
be mine.



I find the concept of growing in love so much prettier than love at first sight?? like one day you look at someone and you suddenly realize you see them in a different light than you did the night before. that’s falling.



shout out to the people who never unfollow me for some reason even when i never post anything relevant to their interests





http://www.taylranne.com/blog/2017/7/9/my-favorite-art-books-and-current-reading






If it means a lot to you, then make the time to do it. If it’s something that lies close to your heart, then allow for yourself to feel it. Make space in your life for what matters, for these are aspects that are meant to be held close to you.
conop-8888:
“”





It’s not your job to be likable. It’s your job to be yourself. The right people will gravitate.


Yeah, they should’ve treated you better. They should’ve cared more. But they didn’t and they don’t, and your life keeps moving forward.


yes I overthink but I also over-love

how lucky do two people have to be in order to fall for each other at exactly the right time in exactly the right way



it was in love i was created and in love i hope to die 

But I think the most important thing is kindness. If you’re not kind, the rest doesn’t matter.

I think people spend too much time staring into screens and not enough time drinking wine, tongue kissing, and dancing under the moon.

To go wrong in one’s own way is better than to go right in someone else’s.

If I could go back, I’d coach myself. I’d be the woman who taught me how to stand up, how to want things, how to ask for them. I’d be the woman who says, your mind, your imagination, they are everything. Look how beautiful. You deserve to sit at the table. The radiance falls on all of us.

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.


You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this

i have this idealized version of myself in my head that is content and doing what she loves and comfortable and sometimes i get so caught up in her life that it’s almost impossible to realize that she isn’t real yet. but i hope to be her someday.


Simplicity, patience, compassion. These are your three biggest treasures.



Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it… it’s just easier if you do.

He smells like coffee, books and lotion. He bites his lip when he smiles and has brown eyes, just like fire and night, and a little spark in them that seems like it was stolen from the stars.

watchoutforintellect:
“Anne Sexton - From Small Wire
”
… and we are in bed together laughing and we don’t care about anything.


You’re a woman, use it; bring every man you meet to his motherfucking knees

So please ask yourself: What would I do if I weren’t afraid? And then go do it.

First admit that you are unhappy. Then admit why. Then understand you need to let go. Allow yourself a moment. Breathe in the moment deeply. Then the healing will begin.



Neck kisses, coffee dates, and midnight car rides

Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.

Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.




I guess that’s the really nice thing about disappearing: the part where people look for you and beg you to come home.

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.







Brown eyes are just brown eyes, until you love someone with brown eyes.



you’re not selfish for wanting to be treated well


You stay because it’s easy. You stay because you don’t like falling asleep alone. You stay, you stay, you stay. You stay, until you leave, and then the leaving sets you free

You smoked another cigarette and we shared another coffee and it was just another morning that made me realise that this is all it takes to be happy.

Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.


Stop apologizing for wanting more. When you grow, people in your life have to step up or step out



When you love someone you actually love how their brain functions more than anything else


Someone once said to me, “I hope the pain eases soon.” It struck me as the purest blessing that had ever been offered over my head - I hope the pain eases soon. It’s so gentle, so kind, so hopeful. So to everyone who’s hurting: I see how hard you’re trying, and I hope your pain will ease soon

what if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up you plug it into your computer and watch them over again




I don’t think I miss you, not really.
But from time to time, I can’t help but wonder how you are. If your corner of the world is treating you right; if your happy days outnumber the bad.
I do not miss you anymore…
But I hope you know I remember

Be loyal or be single.

This year has taught me the simple craft of belief. I believe in the things I’ve nurtured and built this year. Slowly but carefully. Such as understanding, knowledge, passion, strength; the hundreds of songs I’ve written, the 365 poems, the books I’ve read and the miles I’ve run. The resolution to breathe, to meditate, to not harm my mind or body even when I’ve felt like it.

I remember one morning getting up at dawn, there was such a sense of possibility. You know, that feeling? And I remember thinking to myself: So, this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And of course there will always be more. It never occurred to me it wasn’t the beginning. It was happiness. It was the moment. Right then.

You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.







Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania shay

Podobny obraz

Just kiss my neck and laugh a lot with me.


date a girl who will slow dance with you in your kitchen late at night

any relationship that could be “ruined” by having a conversation about feelings, standards, or expectations wasn’t really firm enough anyway, so there isn’t much to ruin

if you can lay in bed with me all day one day and then go on a spontaneous adventure the next day, then your my kind of person 

There’s a difference between being happy and being distracted from sadness

nikeywhore:
“i think everyone needs to see this
”



In Home Portraits / Phil Chester
In Home Portraits / Phil Chester


Rome Wedding Photographer
portland engagement session 01





Nikomu o nim nie mówiłam, bo bałam się, że jeśli zacznę rozpowiadać o tym małym szczęściu, to nagle uleci i zniknie bez śladu. Bałam się cieszyć nim za wcześnie, bo mały pesymistyczny głos szeptał w mojej głowie "nie ekscytuj się tak bardzo, nawet tak piękne historie czasami kończą się pierwszym rozdziałem".
Ale teraz to szczęście jest tak ogromne, że czuję, że nic go nie naruszy - nic, ani nikt. To my je zbudowaliśmy i tylko my jesteśmy odpowiedzialni za jego konstrukcję. Czuję, że stworzyliśmy piękną budowlę, według własnego projektu i tylko my jesteśmy jej architektami - i tylko my mamy prawo do modyfikowania tego

W 2017 wiele rzeczy się zakończyło, ale w 2018 rozpocznie się mnóstwo nowych, które będą znacznie piękniejsze, niż potrafimy sobie teraz wyobrazić <3

Pijmy dobrą kawę. Jedzmy pikantne jedzenie przyrządzone z miłością (burrito forever!) <3 Kochajmy ludzi, którzy śmieją się z naszych żartów, pożerają nasze nieudane wypieki i noszą koszule, które idealnie wchłaniają nasze łzy.

Róbmy miliony zdjęć, ale nie po to, żeby się chwalić, lub komuś zaimponować - a po to, żeby pamiętać. Żeby uwierzyć w to, że życie przybiera tysiące barw, ale każdy kolor może być odcieniem szczęścia.

Podejmijmy świadomą decyzję, że chcemy otaczać się miłością, a nie obojętnością i hejtem. Akcją, a nie smutną biernością. Celebrowaniem chwili, a nie narzekaniem.

Pozytywne myśli tworzą spokój i bezpieczeństwo. Pesymizm jest rzeką bez dna, w której każdy tonie, niezależnie od umiejętności pływackich. Nie wchodźmy do niej. Trzymajmy stopy na ciepłym lądzie, który daje nogom energię do stawiania kroków we właściwym kierunku.

Niech nasza rzeczywistość będzie zawsze pełna kwiatów, herbaty, blasku w oczach, ulubionej muzyki i inspirujących przyjaciół. Mówmy ludziom ile dla nas znaczą, bo choć o uczuciach mówi się ciężko, szczerość to sztuka, której warto się nauczyć <3

Nie porównujmy się do innych, bo każdy z nas pisze unikatową, własną książkę - ma w rękach inny długopis, inny kolor papieru, decyduje się na inną czcionkę. Zamiast tworzyć kopię, stwórzmy własny bestseller.

Uśmiech jest kluczem, który otwiera wiele drzwi. Niech 2018 będzie nim przepełniony, bo musimy stworzyć nowe zmarszczki mimiczne, które będą wiecznymi dowodami wszystkich szczęśliwych chwil. Niech będzie ich jak najwięcej (* dla niepoznaki zawsze można je na moment wypełnić kwasem hialuronowym )

2017 rok był dla mnie czasem, w którym otworzyłam trochę szerzej oczy i zauważyłam, że wszystko o czym marzę NAPRAWDĘ istnieje. I jest na wyciągnięcie ręki. W 2018 zamierzam rozciągnąć mięśnie dłoni i odważyć się w końcu po to sięgnąć. Tego samego życzę Wam - zróbmy rozgrzewkę, załóżmy biały t-shirt, który nie skrępuje ruchów i sięgnijmy po marzenia. Bierzmy je całymi garściami, bo przecież należy im się adopcja i przygarnięcie do Naszych żyć. Niech będą spełnione!


2017, przyszła pora pożegnania, ale w kieszeni ulubionych jeansów zachowam sobie wszystkie wskazówki, które mi podarowałeś!


http://reveurh.tk
https://www.instagram.com/nastyanastya/ !!!!!!!!!
http://oceane-water.tumblr.com
https://www.instagram.com/taylranne/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.taylranne.com/blog/2017/6/2/twelve-coffee-shops-in-orange-county-you-must-try

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz