When I know your soul, I will paint your eyes.' // someday i will think about you with warmth. someday. // finally, you walked away without even looking back.” // I look for you in places you can’t be. // I’m all about investing in good coffee and good people.


MY HEART DIDN’T BREAK INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AFTER HE LEFT. INSTEAD, I REALIZED ALL THE THINGS HE DIDN’T DO. HE DIDN’T WANT TO HEAR MY STORIES. HE DIDN’T ASK ME QUESTIONS. HE DIDN’T HUG ME OUT OF THE BLUE TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD. HIS HUGS WERE ALWAYS A PREAMBLE TO SOMETHING ELSE, AND AFTER HE WAS GONE, I WONDERED IF HE EVER KNEW ME AT ALL.




“I’m an adult” I whisper as I try not panic while I’m filling in all those forms that I don’t understand."

me making coffee: this going to fix everything.


Date a boy who works hard, loves his mom, sings to you in the car, and scratches your back until you fall asleep






 If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself. 





me making coffee: this going to fix everything.

tomorrow might be the best tuesday of ur entire life and i think that is a good thing to remember






















"WHICH DO YOU WANT: THE PAIN OF STAYING WHERE YOU ARE, OR THE PAIN OF GROWTH?"



"I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN ALL THE LIGHTS ARE ON, PEOPLE TEND TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING – THEIR OUTER LIVES. SITTING ROUND IN CANDLELIGHT OR FIRELIGHT, PEOPLE START TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY ARE FEELING – THEIR INNER LIVES. THEY SPEAK SUBJECTIVELY, THEY ARGUE LESS, THERE ARE LONGER PAUSES. TO SIT ALONE WITHOUT ANY ELECTRIC LIGHT IS CURIOUSLY CREATIVE. I HAVE MY BEST IDEAS AT DAWN OR AT NIGHTFALL, BUT NOT IF I SWITCH ON THE LIGHTS – THEN I START THINKING ABOUT PROJECTS, DEADLINES, DEMANDS, AND THE SHADOWS AND SHAPES OF THE HOUSE BECOME OBJECTS, NOT SUGGESTIONS, THINGS THAT NEED TO DONE, NOT A BACKGROUND TO THOUGHT."




YOU WERE RED. YOU LIKED ME CAUSE I WAS BLUE. YOU TOUCHED ME AND SUDDENLY I WAS A LILAC SKY AND YOU DECIDED PURPLE JUST WASN’T FOR YOU.

— HALSEY - COLORS



I BROKE MY OWN HEART LOVING YOU

 

Remember you’re a goddess. A goddess doesn’t beg for love, she bestows it; and to only those who ask for it.

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.


Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.

iamgaea:
“i hate this
”
Go out and do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.

everyone deserves a ‘good morning' 
a ‘goodnight’
and a thousand kisses in between

Silence, I discover, is something you can actually hear.



"I want you mostly in the morning when my soul is weak from dreaming."

"The fields were wet. They were waiting for something to happen. The whole world was breathless, waiting. I can’t tell you what a roaring noise I seemed to make alone on the road. It bothered me that whatever was waiting, wasn’t waiting for me."

"Listen now. When people talk listen completely. Don’t be thinking what you’re going to say. Most people never listen. Nor do they observe. You should be able to go into a room and when you come out know everything that you saw there and not only that. If that room gave you any feeling you should know exactly what it was that gave you that feeling. Try that for practice. When you’re in town stand outside the theatre and see how the people differ in the way they get out of taxis or motor cars. There are a thousand ways to practice. And always think of other people."

"Nobody speaks to me. People fall in love with me, and annoy me and distress me and flatter me and excite me and—and all that sort of thing. But no one speaks to me. I sometimes think that no one can. Can you?"


what makes you fall in love?


different things about different people. it’s never the same thing.


Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth. Everything you can imagine is real.


i walked away from you
and i will continue to walk away from people like you
just as easily as you choose to harm and do wrong by everyone good that you meet”


“You are everything I ever dreamed of,” she one day finally said to herself.


wethinkwedream:
“Soft Human by Emery Allen
”
all of my books are 20% off until Monday. Use the code GLOFEB20

saintbeetle:
“ notes from today’s performance studies lecture on phenomenology.
”

oldfarmhouse:
“http://instagram.com/harryandfrank
”

"I tell you this to break your heart, by which I mean only that it break open and never close again to the rest of the world."


wethinkwedream:
“ julia-wanders:
“I second that @emery_allen
”
Soft Human is available here
”
All three of my books are 25% off today! Use the code KICKOFF25

suchsmall-light:
“ My nightly routine the past week
Thanks @wethinkwedream for sharing your wisdom💐😊
”
Thank you for supporting me!
You can find my new book here.


2017 is the year of taking lots of nudes for yourself & eating more fruit 


wethinkwedream:
“✨A SMALL BEAM OF LIGHT by Emery Allen is finally available! Find it here. ✨
”

thenationalyrics:
“The Joyous Festival (1906), Gaston La Touche / Ada (2007), The National
”

wethinkwedream:
“My book of advice, A SMALL BEAM OF LIGHT, is officially available! ✨ http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/EmeryAllen ✨It’s 200+ pages of anonymous questions and my responses about healing, self love, heartbreak, compassion, depression,...

"These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb."

Losing someone isn’t a one-time event. It happens over and over again. I lose you every time I hear that song on the radio; whenever I play the game we used to play, or when I see your friends.
I lose you every time I think about holding you and kissing you. I lose you when I can’t keep myself calm. I lose you when I think about you wrapping yourself around him. And at night, I lose you when I wish I could tell you about how my day went. And in the morning when I wake up and realize that you’re gone, I begin to lose you all over again.

“I guess missing someone does get easier. Sooner or later you get used to it. It becomes a part of you that’s always there but you don’t really stop to notice it anymore.”


“Stop romanticizing the past. Forget the “good parts” you keep torturing yourself with. See them for what they really are and not for what you wish they would’ve been. Stop and think about the pain; she left you. Remember that part. Don’t sugarcoat your relationship to make yourself feel better and fill your heart with false hopes. She was a lesson.. not the one that got away.”


“The sad thing about losing someone is that it’s not the pain that hurts the most, it’s the fear that the pain will pass. That sooner or later, you’ll pull yourself together and move on. That’s the killing blow. Knowing that someday, no matter how hard you try, you will forget how it felt to love them.”


I waited.
For minutes. For hours. For days.
But all I received was silence. And from the absence of your words, I took it as an answer.

As I looked out my window, the sun was setting and it reminded me of you.
It was beautiful. I can see the sun just slightly peeking over the clouds. The sky was filled with all these lovely colours - it was breathtaking. But slowly, the calming and beautiful colors turned to nothing but darkness.
And it hit me - it was you. You rushed into my life and lit it up. You showed me a glimpse of life’s beauty. You made me happy. And I fell for it, god I did. I loved you with everything I had. And with the snap of a finger, you were gone. You disappeared behind the gloomy clouds and my world was dark once again.

“One of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other then go back to being strangers. When they try their best to pretend like they never knew each other. When in fact they know everything: their fears, their secrets, their quirks.”


“One of the most painful parts of losing you was that it didn’t matter how much we knew and loved each other, how much time we spent talking, it only took a fraction of the time to become strangers again–for the sound of your voice, the sparkle in your eyes, the warmth you gave me, the moments we shared, to become a distant memory.”



The fucked up truth is that not everything happens for a reason. We sometimes make the wrong decisions and we’re forced to live with them for the rest of our lives. And I know that I should live with mine.
But still, on the loneliest nights, I look up at the stars and I stop and smile. Because although we now walk different paths, although I know that years will pass and we still won’t be together; I’ll always remember that for a brief, fraction of a moment, against all the odds, our stars crossed. And that will always, always be enough.

“The worst thing about me is even if someone does me wrong, hurts me, and leaves me – I will still end up thinking about our good memories and it makes it harder to move on.”


“We didn't have a happy ending.  It wasn't meant to be. But maybe this time it wasnt about ending - it was about the beggining. 





How can I move on when I see you in everything I look at and everywhere I go?”


Seeing the one you love love someone else is heartbreaking.


“I run because I’m looking for home. I had no idea it was with me all along.”

“I’m one of those people that can’t let go. If I’ve had fun with you once, I will text you on your birthday for at least the next five years. If we were friends in elementary school and haven’t talked since, I guarantee I still know your mom’s name and your favorite food. My crushes never go away, they just fade. I still tell stories about great times with people I haven’t seen in years. If you turn down my offer to get drinks and catch up ten times, I promise I will still ask an 11th time. If we fight and you block me, I will find a way to check in on you anyway to make sure you’re okay. So if I give up on you, just know that you damn well deserved it.”


People were
falling in love
with each other,
and it can either be
the most wonderful
or saddest thing
that can ever 
happened
to them.”

Breathing dreams like air.

Wherever there’s smoke, there’ll be a fire.

“If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.”


“I want us to be
an example of what
real love looks
and feels like.”

“I hate how addicted I get to anything that makes me feel anything”


“She looks straight into my eyes for the first time in years and somehow it’s worse than not being seen at all.”

“And all I find myself hoping for is, at the end of it all, you will have come back to me once more than the number of times you’ve left.”

“she couldn’t find heaven,
so she gave them hell.”

Nie Nie mógł znaleźć windy do nieba, 
więc zaprowadził mnie krętymi schodami
do piekła. 

“Letting go is more than unclenching your fingers. It is not minding that what you once held belongs to someone else now.”

“I hope you never have someone enter your life who is both the best and the worst at once: so good, you can never forget him, so bad, you wish you could.”

“And the sad part is, when you ask people about love they tell you about heartbreak.”

Luck is what happens
when preparation meets opportunity. 

“We never said goodbye-just really long goodnights. All I wondered was how long we’d stay asleep this time.”

“He surrounded himself with daisies in order to bury the rose.”
"Where there is passion between two people, there is art."


“You don’t have to die to go to heaven;
she’ll take you there.”
“To fall in love with someone’s thoughts – the most intimate, splendid romance.”


“Sometimes you grow to hate somebody, and sometimes you don’t really hate them at all. Sometimes it’s just a matter of trying not to fall in love with them.”

Wasn’t it nice?“ she said into the silence. “To feel wanted, even if it was only for a little while?“
"And if it wasn’t real?” came the voice critically, scrutinising her.
She squeezed her eyes shut and thought for a moment. “It was nice,” she repeated, “even if it wasn’t real.”

“how did you know that it was over? that you should leave him?”, she asks her best friend.
“simple. i asked myself two questions: do i love him? and, does he make me happy?”
“and?”
“yes, yes i love him. but no, he doesn’t make me happy. and just being in love with someone isn’t enough. if that someone can’t make you happy, all the love in the world can’t help you. you will just end up destroying yourself for someone who isn’t even worth it.”

I cry for him
And he cries for me
But all the distance between us makes our sobs sound like silence

“There is only one good thing in life, and that is love.”
You drowned my heart
with so many goodbyes,
I’m not sure I remember
the last time
you said
hello.”

there is no wrong kind of love
maybe it is just wrong kind of people
or maybe wrong kind of hearts
or wrong kind of words
or wrong kind of promises
or wrong kind of kisses
or wrong kind of feelings
and for me there is wrong kind of you





I miss you,
And not in a “it’s one in the morning, I’m so lonely, looking through old pictures” kind of way.
I miss you,
In a “my friends are all laughing, and so am I, but somehow you still haven’t left my mind” kind of way.
I miss you,
And not in a “someone asked me how you were today and I realized I didn’t know the answer” kind of way.
I miss you,
In a “nobody has brought you up in months, but I still tell stories about you” kind of way.
I miss you,
And not in a “it’s Valentine’s Day and I’m alone” kind of way.
I miss you,
In a “you did well on a test and I want to be the first person you tell” kind of way.
I miss you. I don’t just miss the idea of you. I miss you.




“She wanted to leave. I loved her too much to make her stay.”

You are made
out of comets
and stars.

Do not surround
yourself with those
that treat you like
dirt and dust.”

She was beautiful. God I loved her. I just didn’t know how to show it, that’s all.”

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q90jhb2uesq820p/_Y5A9334_1.jpg?dl=1

 Feb 09, 2017 Photographer: Pascal Latil

 Feb 06, 2017 Photographer: Verena Mandragora, Makeup: Linda Musacchio, Model: Catalina @ time

 Feb 01, 2017 Photographer: Slava Samoilenko

 Jan 27, 2017 Photographer: Kristijan Lukic

The deepest feeling always shows itself in silence.

I had so much fire in me and so many plans…

Real life was something happening in her peripheral vision.

It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.
by Anna Wintour


By all means break the rules, and break them beautifully, deliberately and well.

I stare at you like people do at shooting stars

Build a ship before you burn a bridge.











abrittann:
“so good (at Black Eye CapHill)
”

augustnoire:
“ @augustnoire
model. || diana / s
”









writingsforwinter:
“Get an additional 25% off of these books until midnight tomorrow only with the code BIGMAR25”
THIS DEAL IS ENDING IN HALF AN HOUR!!




“If you don’t love her, leave her. If you can’t picture her in a white dress walking down the aisle towards you, leave her.If you aren’t able to see her as the woman who will raise your children, leave her. If you don’t like the way she looks first thing in the morning, leave her. If her laugh doesn’t warm you up inside, leave her. If her smile doesn’t take your breath away, leave her. If her love for the sky bores you, leave her. If she in general doesn’t fascinate you, leave her because someone out in the world is searching for this extraordinary girl who you believe is just ordinary.”


I look for you in places you can’t be.
środek półwiejskiej, lornetka


Who cares if we’re going to hell? 
Together, we’ll make it a beautiful home.




Beth Kirby


MelissaGreenPhotography1-40.jpg

MelissaGreenPhotography1-44.jpg

Daniela Spector

franciscofrancostudios:
“Alex Alemany
”




Did you hate me?”
“I tried to.”


Lisa Olsson

Michaela Metesova

birdasaurus:
“ Clark Brewer Photography
”








luvgoune:
“https://instagram.com/p/BPp9YcRAYDt/
”

melisica:
“ Samantha Tirabasso
”

the-odd-artist:
“Couples that slay together, stay together
”

Lately, in the shower I have been thinking more than I have been singing. I think about you.


wolftramp:
“Take The 52 Week Photo Challenge or Check out DSLR cameras here
”


maybe if im under enough blankets, the Responsibilities wont be able to find me


date someone who’s taste in music is your voice

Date a dumbass who cries before the sad part of the movie even starts



dresslily-official:
“ OOTD Happy Friday 💕 @bettyslook
@dresslily-official
”


agnijagrigule:
“https://www.instagram.com/agnijagrigule/
”

One day you’ll search for me in everyone you meet but I won’t be found.


I’m a ligthhouse and you’re afraid of lightning.

But it didn’t break me. Nothing can break me unless I let it.




Joanna Halpin

A little coffee. A little sunlight. Your troubles will get smaller.


I will never ever ever get tired of flowers


Don’t let yourself be dictated by the opinion of someone else. Believe in who you are, learn from your mistakes, grow from the experiences, aspire to be better every day, let go of toxicity, and be the person you are meant to be. And then, what they think will not matter. Nothing they say can hurt. Flames cannot burn you if you are the fire.
When I’m misunderstood, Your love understands me.


Mondays like this one. F o r e v e r

What you see is what I eat.



Let us make your life better with eggs.

Edibles.






 I am never giving up on you, eggs


Breakfast in bed is the best breakfast.

Sometimes breakfast looks like this one.

morningeggs:
“We decided to have dinner by the river and we enjoyed this delicious arugula and avocado pizza that @rogbu made. Of course I brought along my beautiful #onabags The Bordeaux Bowery ♥️ sunset was beautiful! (at Riverside Drive)
”




Basics for almost everyday.

That’s how it rolls.

Breakfast with Mariana, Mum, Ximena and Pach.

Ok, good.

Ginger waffles.

When its good, we know.

Banana pancakes.



Fridayeggs.


-Is everything alright?
-No ma'am, my eggs are missing.
Breakfast with Sarah.

No one was waiting for her that day, but it didn’t matter because she had her bed and a warming breakfast.


Eggs with Feta Cheese, tomatoes and basil.
Breakfast with Mariana.




in home session

venice beach intimate session by katch silva

venice beach intimate session by katch silva

venice beach intimate session by katch silva

death valley couple session

red rocks couple session by katch silva

red rocks couple session by katch silva


campfire couple session by katch silva

tips for couple sessions

You’re not there for me. I’m there for you: to document your love. The objective isn’t just to take pretty pictures. Its to capture an exciting stage in your life, while spending time together. Its very likely that the last time you got your picture taken “professionally” was for an awkward high school photo or for super posed family portraits. I promise you, it will be nothing like that. So forget the photos, and focus on enjoying the evening!

California coast couple session

California coast couple session

death valley couple session

Be so full of love, it overflows from you like rain. You never know who is living in a desert and is in need of water.





Matt and Tish Photography-10Matt and Tish .jpg

Matt and Tish Photography-12.jpg

I feel so inspired at night. I want to create. I want to talk aboutlife I want weird intellectual conversation.

grace–upon–grace:
“Jess Hunter
”







sulphuriclike:
“Diane Arbus_Couple in Bed Under a Paper Lantern, NYC 1966
”



all i want is a partner who is way out of my league but thinks that i’m way out of their league and we’ll live together in perfect confused harmony with a dog
nicolemason:
“I’ve always loved shops full of prints, photographs, cards, and journals… There’s just something amazing about work that is printed and now, being on the other side of all of it I’ve found it even more incredible. The behind-the-scenes,...






Robiłam kiedyś zdjęcia pięknej parze. Kilkanaście miesięcy później zauważyłam na Facebooku wpis o ich rozstaniu. Nie znałam ich zbyt osobiście, ale ten fakt mocno mnie zabolał. Spojrzałam na Naszą sesję - na moich fotografiach wciąż byli w sobie zakochani. Co poszło nie tak? Wiem, że ludzie łączą się w pary, a czasami się później rozdzielają - naturalna kolej rzeczy. Takie życie. Ale kiedy patrzę na te kadry widzę miłość i zastanawiam się - gdzie ona się schowała? Dokąd poszła? Czy jest teraz bezdomna?


i wish i was surrounded by more people with the same interests as me



Make moves. Accomplish all your goals. Learn to fall in love with yourself. And stunt so hard on everybody that has ever doubted you.

y3:
“
”





















Kristof Brandl

Concept: going camping together. Just us. In a little tent. It’s chilly, but we have blankets. Making food on a little log fire. Gazing up at the starry sky at night and the pinky orange sunrise in the morning.


yumemag:
“ Eliya Ca by Stéphane Spatafora for YUME MAGAZINE #11.
”



Iceland elopement by Katch Silva



Alexandra Zimny photographed by Céline Andréa for YUME.

YUME MAG







date a girl who stops mid-sentence to tell you there’s a dog nearby

nextdoormodel:
“Nextdoormodel Magazine
”








Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful thing




Trust the wait. Enjoy the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible


Sometimes you break the things you love and sometimes the things you love break you.



  •  i miss you like the deserts miss the rain
  •  oh that's so sweet, i--
  •  i've adapted to existence without you, buried everything we made together, and prolonged exposure to you would be disastrous.
grafika kiss, couple, and grunge

We all have someone we never speak of. Someone who meant so much, that even breathing their name makes your soul tremble with memories and pain.


date someone who makes you feel like concerts do




What if you meet the right person, but at the wrong time?

if you tell him the name of ur fav song ever and he doesn’t go home and listen to it, he isn’t The One


“You have a great personality!” Thanks i constructed it so you wouldnt abandon me

You don’t need someone else. A star shines just as bright when it is alone as when it is with another, and so do you.





adore the moon not only when it’s full and bright. and do the same with the people you love









I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.

the sun doesn’t have to go to college bc it already has 28 million degrees

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY AT 4AM? everything

Sunsets are proof the endings can often be beautiful too.


It’s okay to lose yourself for a little while. In books, in music, in art. Let yourself get lost.


You like him because he’s a lost boy. Believe me, I’ve seen it happen before. But do you know what happens to girls who love lost boys? They become lost themselves. Without fail.


do you ever meet someone and you’re like wow I could write a book about you

Sunsets are beautiful but they change oh so quickly.
Now ask me why people scare me.




*me to the bartender* i want something that doesn’t taste like alcohol but has a lot of alcohol in it


mood: the mexican dude who told judge judy “this is your show but this is my episode”





me when feeling suspiciously relaxed: what responsibility have i forgotten

my side profile? i dont know her



me: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I have an announcement to make but first you have to promise not to get mad





just a sleepy girl with a really busy schedule 






























































Image may contain: dessert and food











"Most of the time, we’re the cause of our own heartbreak. All the imagining, fantasizing and the picture in our head of how its suppose to be, leads to expectations, but expectations lead to disappointments."





img_2117

Gabi Mulder Photography


But it didn’t break me. Nothing can break me unless I let it.


I leave, and I look back countless times… but not until a year, or three, or even 5 years later when I sit down and stare at the blinking cursor and think about what I want to write about. I look back after a horrible date, I look back after I stumble across a poem, or song starts over the speakers.


You can’t fix people or make them change; the only thing you can do is pack your shit and leave if isn’t working for you.
Greg Behrendt




"AND I DON’T SAY IT, BUT I CAN’T HELP BUT TO THINK THAT SHE MIGHT NEVER FIND WHAT SHE’S LOOKING FOR. SHE’S ALWAYS LAUGHING JUST A LITTLE TOO LOUD, OR ANSWERING JUST A LITTLE TOO QUICKLY, OR HOLDING ONTO THINGS THAT SHE SHOULD’VE LET GO OF YEARS AGO….SHE IS SO THIRSTY FOR LOVE THAT SHE DROWNS IN IT EVERY TIME."


there she goes again being hungry and by she i mean me

I REFUSE TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE IN LIFE THAT’S NOT DOING WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY.


never let your printer know that you waited until the last minute to print something and you’re in a hurry. they can sense fear



life is so subtle sometimes that you barely notice yourself walking through the doors you once prayed would open.

Dress for the weather you want, not the weather you have

find someone that reads good books and appreciates art and makes coffee every morning and don’t let them go


 OSIECKA - BYLE NIE O MIŁOŚCI

Beds are so warm and soft when the rest of the world is not

It’s okay to be a dreamer, but it’s better to be a hard worker and an action taker.

don’t rush anything. good people end up with good people





If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.

You have so much more time. There are so many moments ahead of you, moments that will change everything; incredible moments that will make you forget all the bad seconds, hours, days, years.


And when you choose a life partner, you’re choosing a lot of things, including your parenting partner and someone who will deeply influence your children, your eating companion for about 20,000 meals, your travel companion for about 100 vacations, your primary leisure time and retirement friend, your career therapist, and someone whose day you’ll hear about 18,000 times.

Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive.


I look forward to waking up so I can drink more coffee tbh






Processed with VSCOcam with a4 preset



IMG_5124-17

"If you’re not exploring life, if you aren’t looking for yourself, if you’re not finding many different things you love, what are you doing?"


"You’ll need to suffer to make any real art."



"Sometimes
following your heart
means losing your mind."


"Really. I just want to be happy, make a difference, love, be loved, learn, create, laugh, stay fresh and look good naked."



I’ve never been good at letting go.

"We are all just waiting for someone to notice—notice our pain, notice our scars, notice our fear, notice our joy, notice our triumphs, notice our courage."



"
Create a world, your world. Alone. Stand alone. Create."

"I want you always to remember me. Will you remember that I existed, and that I stood next to you here like this?"


Yeah, we still watch movies sometimes, but you don’t lay in my lap

build someone up. put their insecurities to sleep. remind them they’re worthy. tell them they’re great. be a light in a too often dim world.


Concept: going camping together. Just us. In a little tent. It’s chilly, but we have blankets. Making food on a little log fire. Gazing up at the starry sky at night and the pinky orange sunrise in the morning.



if you practiced self care today by cleaning your room, doing dishes, catching up on missed assignments, and eating healthy, i’m so proud of you. your hard work is really impressive, and even if other people don’t notice, you did great.


if you practiced self care today by resting, drinking tea, and rereading/rewatching old favorites, i’m so proud of you. it takes strength to be kind to yourself, and you deserve that kindness. i’m really glad you were able to get it.


if you struggled with practicing self care today, i’m still proud of you. you are surviving. it can be so hard to make it through the day, and you did it. you’re going to go into tomorrow, alive and able to keep living and keep growing. your survival means something. you’re going to be ok


Why do these look like they came from the capitol?




I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.

Don’t try to find me. I’m going to disappear from you forever. I love you more than ever.

Even though we never said it to each other, we knew.


I want you to take pictures of me, in the sunset, in bed. I want you to tell me I’m beautiful, I’m art, we’re art.

I’ll find you. Don’t worry. Just be on your own and I’ll find you.


Nobody tells this to people who are beginners, I wish someone told me. All of us who do creative work, we get into it because we have good taste. But there is this gap. For the first couple years you make stuff, it’s just not that good. It’s trying to be good, it has potential, but it’s not. And your taste is why your work disappoints you. A lot of people never get past this phase, they quit. Most people I know who do interesting, creative work went through years of this. We know our work doesn’t have this special thing that we want it to have. We all go through this. And if you are just starting out or you are still in this phase, you gotta know its normal and the most important thing you can do is do a lot of work. Put yourself on a deadline so that every week you will finish one story. It is only by going through a volume of work that you will close that gap, and your work will be as good as your ambitions. And I took longer to figure out how to do this than anyone I’ve ever met. It’s gonna take awhile. It’s normal to take awhile. You’ve just gotta fight your way through.


"But in that moment I understood what they say about nostalgia, that no matter if you’re thinking of something good or bad, it always leaves you a little emptier afterward."


I’ll understand your silence. Because sometimes, you’ll have to understand mine.


We have to consciously study how to be tender with each other until it becomes a habit.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

You are the first and last of your kind.


You can keep as quiet as you like, but one of these days somebody is going to find you.

Every day you are choosing either to be grateful or to be disappointed.
You can worry to no end about what you don’t have. Or you can marvel at God’s breathtaking gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Could you create any of these?


These miracles of life are always around you, ready to be celebrated, ready to be welcomed into your life.


"I have saved this afternoon for you."


"I loved you when I saw you today and I loved you always but I never saw you before."


what a beautiful day to not be in high school


I never told him, but I think he knew the offer was on the table. If he ever wanted to come back, I would let him open the door and just walk through.


But, he didn’t.


He was more like a drizzle in a drought, a dandelion surrounded by weeds, and a fast glance of the view as you’re speeding down the highway.


He was there, but he never was.


"But I want to be better than the lessons they taught me. I want my love to be greater than my hate, my mercy to be stronger than my vengeance.

i wonder if anyone else in the world has the same password as me


coffee-andlove:
“Sincerely Jules
”



the key to my heart is good breakfast



If you ever need a reason to stay in school remember: raising a dog isn’t free.




"Stop carrying the mountains that God has called you to climb"

If you’re not excited about it, it’s not the right path.

Appreciation is the secret to life.


Choose a thought. Pretend that’s already happened. Be excited about it. Watch what happens

When you believe something is hard, the Universe demonstrates the difficulty.

When you believe something is easy, the Universe demonstrates the ease


Find me in bed, ignoring text messages and scrolling on Tumblr

alexachavis:
“Sundays
”



gmg-bike-peonies-1009052






Photos by Kiara Schwartz with Natalie & Dylana LOOK 1 Zimmermann Top LOOK 2 Lolli Swimsuit LOOK 3 Tularosa Dress LOOK 4 Lovers + Friends Swimsuit



i just want to have my own cute little apartment with big windows and bake fresh banana bread every morning and have lots of plants everywhere and read a lot of books and go on adventures w/ friends and watch sunsets from my rooftop

My lurking skills are A1 if I want to find out something trust me I will, I just need like 5-10 minutes

sometimes u just have to say ‘tragic’ and move on




If I cut you off, I’m not waiting for you to come to your senses. It means I waited too long. It means I’m done. It means stay away from me. All that


sugarcookie6













If you can’t beat fear, just do it scared.


Tęsknię za Tobą. Nie dlatego, że otacza mnie samotność i potrzebuję czyjejś obecności - 


Zawsze mnie intrygowałeś, bo trochę chciałeś i trochę nie chciałeś. Robiłes krok do przodu i krok do tyłu. Ambiwalencja zawsze mnie pociągała. Trochę mnie przyciągałeś, trochę od siebie odpychałeś, żebym nie była za blisko. Te tendencje zawsze były w harmonii, w idealnej równowadze.
Ale... dopiero kiedy zauważyłam, że się mocno oddaliłeś i zacząłeś trochę bardziej niechcieć niż chcieć - to wtedy zaczęłam Cię kochać.




Ostatnio kilku moich znajomych powiedziało mi z przekąsem, że zazdroszczą mi mojego życia - bo "kręci się wokół ładnych zdjęć, jedzenia, przyjaciół i rozmyślaniem nad sztuką". Poprawiło mi to humor - damn, fajnie, że tak to wygląda z zewnątrz! Chciałabym prowadzić takie życie - także też bardzo zazdroszczę mojemu instagramowemu alter ego takiej egzystecji. Moje niestety wygląda nieco inaczej - to wszystko, co tutaj umieszczam jest tylko dodatkiem do mojej codzienności. Praca i nauka nie są tak 'fotogeniczne', więc ich tutaj nie publikuję, ale... To one wypełniają 60% mojego czasu. Kiedyś usłyszałam, że Instagram i Snapchat tworzą złudzenia, które sprawiają, że ludzie zazdroszczą tego, co nawet NIE ISTNIEJE i nie ma realnego odbicia w rzeczywistości! I to niestety brutalna prawda. Zazdrościmy innym stylu życia, którego wcale nie prowadzą. Zdjęcia to tylko zdjęcia. Iluzja rzeczywistości i uchwycenie jedynie jednej sekundy - widzimy więc tylko jedną krótką chwilę, a dopowiadamy sobie jak wyglądają tysiące tych, których nie ma na fotografii. Nie jem codziennie przed pracą/uczelnią wystawnego śniadania, często sama parzę sobie przed wyjściem z domu kawę w kubku, który ma dobre kilka lat, a zdarzają się dni, kiedy jedyną rzeczą, jaką jem jest bułka z serem (i to wciąż bezcenny smak <3 ). Instagram i snapchat wszystko upiększają, ale zdejmijmy czasami z tych zdjęć filtry i przypomnijmy sobie, że rzeczywistość jest surowa i nieobrobiona. Na swój sposób bardziej szara i nudna - ALE RÓWNOCZEŚNIE TEŻ NA SWOJ SPOSÓB PIĘKNIEJSZA. 




i teraz, kiedy nie jestem już zakochana
myślę sobie 'damn, jak cudownie byłoby znowu się w kimś zakochać'
Głupi mózg, głupi.


Piosenka, ktorej możesz słuchać  przez cały wieczór?

Jak w 3 słowach opisałbyś Poznań?

Ostatnia rzecz, jaką sprawdzałeś w Google?

Gdybyś organizował jutro przyjęcie dla przyjaciół, co byś im ugotował?

Kawa czy herbata?

Czego poszukujesz w kobietach/facetach?

Najbardziej niezrozumiały dla Ciebie kobiecy zwyczaj?

Twoja definicja męskości/kobiecosci?

Jak myślisz - jak opisałby Cię sąsiad z naprzeciwka?

Czym jest dla Ciebie prawdziwe piękno?

Kiedy kogoś widzisz po raz pierwszy - na co najpierw zwracasz uwagę?



Co czyni ludzi interesującymi?


http://label-magazine.com/urban-guide-post.php?id=6963


https://pornonpaper.tumblr.com/

http://www.melissamarshall.co/blog/2017/2/9/insta-live-qa-tell-me-everything

http://ifiwereabluebird.tumblr.com/

http://naut1c.tumblr.com/

http://www.nextdoormodel.com/submissions/

http://www.pakamera.pl/beleco-0_s12235280.htm

https://pl.dawanda.com/shop/beleco

http://www.pakamera.pl/beleco-0_s12235280.htm

http://designyourhomepl.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_17.html

http://doyoutravelphoto.com/equipment-breakdown/

http://travelicious.pl/2017/03/girls-wielkie-testowanie-koreanskich-kosmetykow.html

http://travelicious.pl/2016/12/17-miejsc-za-ktore-pokochasz-warszawe.html

http://www.okiem-julii.pl/2016/10/najlepsza-maska-do-wosow-gocranberry.html

http://www.okiem-julii.pl/p/wspopraca.html

http://www.rangefinderonline.com/index.shtml

https://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Disposable-QuickSnap-Waterproof-Underwater/dp/B00N50VOH0/ref=lp_499108_1_3/159-5612000-4399210?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1489066932&sr=1-3

https://oakandbone.com/

https://www.averiecooks.com/2017/03/avocado-deviled-eggs.html

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/chocolate-coconut-cake

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/cantuccini-almond-biscotti

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/three-days-in-amsterdam

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/2015/2/9/swedish-cardamom-rolls-kardemummabullar-recipe

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/dishooms-chicken-ruby-murray

http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2017/02/blood-orange-winter-watercolor-cake.html

http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2017/02/bake-this-wear-that-lemon-cheesecake.html

http://www.fixfeastflair.com/home/chocolate-caramel-macadamia-nut-tart

http://whatsgabycooking.com/poblano-chicken-enchiladas/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/avocado-chicken-fajita-cobb/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/spicy-chili-tuna-pasta/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/chicken-tinga-tacos/

http://liferia.pl/shop/february_box_2017?gclid=CK_I7M7XztICFV5nGQodSY0OmA

http://whatsgabycooking.com/roasted-tomato-basil-soup/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/quinoa-taco-bowls/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/snickerdoodle-blondie-brownies/

http://whatsgabycooking.com/chicken-parmesan-pizza/
https://www.indigo-nails.com/pl,a1145,honey-almond-gel-polish-5-ml.html

http://lifemadesweeter.com/2016/10/one-pot-tuscan-chicken-pasta/
http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/garlic-parmesan-spaghetti/
http://therecipecritic.com/2017/02/one-pan-fajita-chicken-veggies/
http://therecipecritic.com/2017/02/strawberry-cheesecake-brownies/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz