Remember, you fulfill the story you believe about yourself. // Cisza nie jest głucha ani pusta. Jest przepełniona odpowiedziami. / it was a bitter thing to swallow — to see clearly at last how far you could soar if I found the courage to let you go // I live in the past because it is the only place I can find you anymore..

Ja: Właśnie siedzę obok bardzo pogniecionej koszuli, chciałbyś się nią zająć? ;)

Piotr: Obok, bo zdjęta przed chwilą?

Ja: Hmm, całkiem możliwe Koszule są sztywne, w domu lepiej chodzić w czymś innym, lub ją rozpiąć. 

Piotr: Pomiąć się może także przy szybkim ściąganiu, lub zdzieraniu.

Ja: Przy szybkim ściąganiu, lub zdzieraniu może się nawet podrzeć... A wtedy prasowanie niewiele jej już pomoże...

Piotr: Problem rozwiązany, można przejść do innych przyjemności

Ja: Czyli jednak istnieją rzeczy, które lubisz bardziej od prasowania?

Piotr: Tak, ale to też ma coś wspólnego z gładzeniem

Ja: I pewnie rozgrzewa równie mocno jak żelazko?

Piotr: Otóż to. Ale bez kabla. pasek lepszy

Ja: Tym bardziej, że pasek też zapewnia lekkie łaskotanie prądu, kiedy przyłoży się go do lekko wilgotnych miejsc

Piotr: i nie są to usta...

http://allegro.pl/e-e-cummings-selected-poems-i6488662844.html
http://allegro.pl/pleasefindthis-i-wrote-this-for-you-just-the-words-i6492308436.html
http://allegro.pl/salt-nayyirah-waheed-i6518041266.html
http://allegro.pl/e-e-cummings-erotic-poems-i6493974765.html
http://allegro.pl/pleasefindthis-i-wrote-this-for-you-and-only-you-i6492427781.html

Nie dla tych, którzy mnie całowali
ale dla tych, których ja całowałam.
Czyli tak naprawdę dla dwóch.


' Nie wiem czy dam Ci to, czego potrzebujesz' powiedziałam
' Nie szkodzi, daj mi to co masz pod ręką' odparłeś
Dałam Ci to co miałam pod sercem. 
(chciwość) 


Dla ust, które pocałowałam
 dla dłoni, które trzymałam.
 Dla oczu, w które patrzyłam.
( dla B2, dla G, dla M ) 


I zadaję sobie pytanie "Co zrobiłam nie tak?"
zamiast Cię nienawidzić.
Boję się nienawiści, bo bywa czulsza i bardziej obsesyjna od miłości. 

https://www.zaadoptujfaceta.pl/messages/index/thread/2109379
https://www.zaadoptujfaceta.pl/messages/index/thread/2163140
http://so-good-so-sad.tumblr.com/
http://skondensowane-mysli.tumblr.com/
http://andzixxxx.tumblr.com/
http://dia-listopadowa.tumblr.com/

Kiedy coś było,
a potem już tego nie ma
to pustka zajmuje o wiele więcej miejsca niż miejsce, w którym wcześniej niczego nie było 

I moze te wszystkie złamane obietnice i złamane serce 
to kara za wszystie tortury morderstwa
których dokonałam
na niewinnych komarach.

Ciągle powracam do sierpnia
ciepłych wieczorów, ciepłych uśmiechów i ciepłych uczuć
Ciągle powracam tam w myślach
i choć to nie miejsce
gdyby ktoś zapytał mnie dokąd chciałabym pobiec
powiedziałabym, że do sierpniowych dni.
Do utraty tchu.


I już sama nie wiem czy piszę bo mam złamane serce
czy pozwalam sobie je złamać tylko po to, żeby móc pisać.

Sprawiłeś, że poczułam się tak jakbym była dla Ciebie tą pierwszą
podczas gdy byłam tylko pierwszą z lewej w dziesiątym rzędzie.

Nie należałam nigdy do grona matek
ale podejrzewam, że właśnie tak czują się, kiedy trzymają w ramionach swoje maleństwa.
Dumne, szczęśliwe i spokojne o przyszłość, bo wiedzą, że coś już im w życiu wyszło. Coś się udało.
Ja też tak właśnie teraz się czuję.. W pewien sposób zostałam mamą. Poznajcie moje papierowe dziecko. Dziękuję Wam za wsparcie, mobilizację, inpiracje, kopniaki w tyłek, łzy smutku i szczęścia <3 ZA WSZYSTKO! Marzenia się spełniają :)

Pamiętam jaką radość wzbudzał we mnie każdy dźwięk wiadomości od Ciebie
jaką ekscytację
szczęście, że pamiętasz.
Że chcesz się spotkać.
Że chcesz wiedzieć jak wyglądał mój dzień
i  który z tych kolejnych będzie zawierał wymianę Naszych spojrzeń.
Narzekałeś, że proponuję zbyt odległy.
Że dwa dni to wieczność.
(Teraz nie przeszkadzają Ci dwa miesiące.)

Pamiętam to uczucie jakby to było wczoraj,
choć tak dawno go nie czułam.
Zastanawiam się czy istnieje coś, co znowu je we mnie wzbudzi.
Coś co nie będzie nosiło Twojego imienia.


Jedni zapełniają kartki atramentem,
drudzy żyły kokainą,
a inni nerki wódką.


Myślałam, że nie istnieje większa miłość niż ta do Ciebie,
a jednak istnieją trzy równie ogromne.
Miłość do wszystkich myśli, które przemknęły mi przy Tobie przez głowę
Miłość do wspomnień, które zatrzymałam
Miłość do słów, które zapisałam.

Nie chciałam ich stracić,
więc je tutaj pochowałam.


Ostatnio podczas sprzątania odnalazłam bluzkę, którą miałam na sobie podczas naszej pierwszej nocy
zmiętą i pogniecioną
miała trafić do prania, ale widocznie zboczyła z trasy

Po tylu miesiącach wciąż pachnie perfumem, którym wypsikałam się przed wyjściem z domu tego wieczoru.
Kiedy się mocniej zaciągnęłam oczy zamgliły mi się łzami.
Piękny, kwiatowym słodki zapach. Już dawno się skończył.
I ciebie też już nie ma, choć rzadko bywałeś słodki.




Jesteś tak daleko,
że zapominam o tym jak to było kiedy byłeś tak blisko.
Ale najważniejsze jest to, że byłeś. 
Dlatego wciąż Cię kocham. 


“I do what feels good, keep just a few good people around, eat well, sleep well, try to always think well, I´m domestic, passionate, love life, travel, laughter and I am addicted to taking photos, eating good food and drinking wine from time to time at a perfect sunset.”


331_000008150037




danielle-izzy-7103

paulina-hr-1

13662125_1755934101357708_5675940865091203446_o

14310434_1784051208545997_2149141981619571796_o

14362672_1785055971778854_765927881959800674_o

26160021

How did you get involved in photography?
I first got involved into photography during filmmaking. The filmmaking process was such a slow process where you are completely dependent on your cast and crew. From writing the script, casting actors, looking for the right location with permission, and then find someone willing to score the music. Sometimes, it takes years to finish a short film on a low budget. So instead of waiting for others and decided to pick up the camera and start creating. Hopefully, photography would keep my filmmaking eye constantly sharp. I fell in love with it.
And what fascinates you about making films?
While growing up, while other kids are out playing, I was home watching films. Mostly American and Asian films. What fascinates me is how the film makes you feel and how it touches our hearts. A movie can make you scared, happy, silly, or even depressed. People in general has always been my fascination and seeing how they react to film is my high. My goal is create something that people will talk about for generations and I’m still far from that goal.
What do you want to capture in your work?
To capture a complex range of emotions and aesthetics in the photos. Even if an image is just a simple one. We usually start out by focusing on how to make a pretty photo and then try to tell more in the photos by capturing the subjects to look like they are in a different world. Where the setting has become it’s own personality with usage of composition and colors without photoshopping them into another fantasy setting entirely. As if they are in a movie.
The essence of a perfect image?
I might be strange, but I love imperfections in images. I used to be a perfectionist by wanting to have things perfectly symmetrical or follow a composition grid but when I started researching old classic photos from life magazine and wonder why they’re so amazing. It’s amazing because it was very distinctively human. They tell you more of a story than just a perfectly beautiful photo. I wanted to adapt that essence in my films as well, when things aren’t perfect but still capture the human spirit. Of course, then there is the other side of my work which is super polished. My CLASS photoseries. My geeky portrait series that is influenced by 1800s European oil paintings.
Do you take your camera everywhere you go?
I take my camera out 50% of the time. In case of emergency, I’m okay with just using my phone or borrow the camera from the person next to me. lol
What do you want to be remembered by?
I want to inspire others to be themselves because I love everyone’s uniqueness. You are you and nobody else could be you. Even if they made a movie about you starring Daniel Day Lewis. That is basically the secret to originality. So I wanted to be remembered as the guy who helped many artists become who they are.

_DSC7013

_DSC8287

_DSC3591
⚪️ Single ⚪️ In a relationship 🔘 Sexually attracted to concepts
had a shoot with the beautiful angel today
Empowered women, empower other women
studying scripts over acai bowls and green juice, could my life be any more LA
don't spend your time watching someone else's life, embrace your own greatness and slay away !!
I was gonna dress up as an angel for Halloween but tbh I'm an angel every day so I should try something new
mornings are for coffee and contemplation
I mean yeah I like hot chocolate but I also like average looking chocolate with a good personality

Chyba za dużo płaczę, ale to wszystko dla sztuki!
tonight, i'm writing about you.

the autumn blues are too real

Two goals in life: achieve what you dream & enjoy what you achieve
you'll never find another me
don't treat the right person wrong.
My personality won't allow me to show fake love.
wish i could re-live some nights
If I send you 3 messages on 3 different topics, don't just reply to 1? This isn't a multiple choice question?? Do I look like a damn exam
I pray that September, October, November & December are all months full of growth, blessings, rewards & opportunities.
be lowkey be private be humble
kinda have feelings kinda heartless
I'll leave matches in our hotel room I hope to burn away the sight of you
i know where i went wrong, thinking you need saving.
i hope i wake up to a text from u
Codziennie idąc spać przełączam telefon na głośny tryb
i zasypiam z nadzieją, że obudzi mnie dźwięk Twojej wiadomości.

if u ever wanna be in love, i'll come around

just picked up "diary of an oxygen thief" for the sole purpose of how perfect the hook is in first sentence/page
some nights u dance with tears in ur eyes
"i see people text and walk but i never see people reading a book while walking.. u got it girl" - cute old man at the airport to me haha



c'mon skinny love
you're never here

i like being alive at the same time as u

we fell in a mutual weirdness and called it love




Nagle stałeś się kawiarnią, którą już zlikwidowali
piosenką, którą usunęli ze Spotify
herbatą, po której został tylko pusty kubek
miastem, które wyburzyli
książką, która spłonęła podczas pożaru
urodzinową świeczką, którą porwał wiatr 
namiętnym krzykiem, po którym została głucha cisza

Wszystkim, co chciałabym odzyskać. 


Nie szukaj sensu życia. 
Stań w widocznym miejscu, załóż odblaskową kurtkę i weź w dłoń latarkę.
Może sens też Cię poszukuje
pozwól mu się odnaleźć zanim się wyminiecie. 




Kiedy z Tobą jestem
czas i wszystko dookoła przestaje istnieć.
A kiedy Ciebie nie ma
przestaję istnieć tylko ja. 



Do we not enter this world a little broken? Damaged goods with awkward smiles. Searching for the glue we call love"




"I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you."


She rode on airplanes and fell asleep in hotel beds. Dreaming of faraway places—writing poetry with her sunset eyes. x

I know this may sound terribly wrong, she said, but some nights the only thing I can think about is fucking you senseless.

"Do you know what really turns me on? What I find incredibly sexy? Kindness."


Lost is a lovely place to find yourself.


"I have cried an ocean for you but still your ship refuses to sail." - Michael Faudet
I could watch a million sunrises and still never see one quite as beautiful as your eyes slowly opening in the morning.

Oparzyłam się Twoim zimnem
Zamarzłam od Twojego ciepła.
If the person you love makes you question over and over if you are enough, only one thing is certain - they aren't.


Kiedyś spojrzałabym na to zdjęcie i powiedziałabym: ależ się szczerzysz! Po co pokazujesz te nierówne zęby, które mogłyby być mocniej wybielone, dlaczego nie ustawiłaś się przedem do fotografa, dlaczego nie zamknęłaś na moment ust, dlaczego nie otworzyłaś szerzej oczu, żeby wydawały się większe? Dzisiaj patrzę na to ujęcie i myślę sobie 'W końcu coś naturalnego i szczerego' i wiem, że byłam wtedy NAPRAWDĘ szczęśliwa. I z jeszcze szerszym uśmiechem na ustach obiecuję sobie, że będę taka częściej. 

My god. I fall for people so rarely but when I do they completely consume me

It's much too early to tell if it will work or last, but I have not felt this completely infatuated with anyone in such a long time.
It's about connection, not perfection




DSCF0441

“I am a very nostalgic person. When I am taking photos, I want to capture those little moments that are lost forever.”


What makes you smile?
Good jokes, sunny spring weather, when babies smile to me, when someone makes me breakfast in the morning.
What do you like most about yourself?
Openness, sense of humor, ability to see something special in something ordinary, imagination, and modesty of course.
When you think of “home” what do you think of?
Hot tea in the winter, interesting books, and people who I love.
If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
The pursuit of “sunhares” (“sunbeam” or “light spot” – if you translate from my language: verbatim, we say “sunny rabbit” about it)
What does success mean to you?
The possibility to do what you like to do, get good money for it, and still have enough free time.
What do you want to be remembered by?
To be remembered as a teleport inventor, that must be cool! Or, at least, to be remembered as a happy person.
Your generation is all about…?
All about technical progress: We are witnesses of the birth and rebirth of “Pokemons” and “Tetris”, “Tamagotchi” from mobile phones with antennas to IPhones and etc.
Where are you most likely to be found on a Saturday night?
No one knows, not even myself .. :)

What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to get the chance to realize some bigger projects and to showcase my work to a large audience in an exibition.
The most important thing in life…?
The most important thing in life is to have the opportunity to do what you love.

5

6

9

A heartbeat. A gut feeling. Purposely putting yourself at risk. And the feeling of being alive, right there, at that precise moment. Here is probably the non-exhaustive list of links between boys, surf, girls and travelling. It is not a coincidence if my life has been shaped through these multiples directions over the past years. The youth in the veins and love in the heart. First of all, and after all: The fascination.
Summers carry a certain sparkle, an unalterable flame regardless of the place around the globe, the beautiful days inhabit us at their own pace either reasonably intense or unsteady. I’ve decided to go out explore the world of the Love of the wave, beautiful girls and airports. I found much more to it and decided to stay, even settle. New-York, Barcelona, Austin, Hossegor, same turns, didn’t see or took an ambulance. Shared nights under the stars, Mexican tacos at 5 in the morning, shared smiles, always more smiles and even some tears, the train in which you jump at the last moment, back seat sleeping then wander through endless deserts or along the big blue. The adrenaline and the beauty of the gesture, all around us inspires us. First we meet, then we tame, we love, we even adopt each other or we simply tear ourselves. And start all over. Tireless. Patient. Permanently thirsty. Over and over again.
Then I realized that every story is beautiful to listen to, each experience is good to take. Each heart as well. Never close the door to the unknown, each existence has something to bring to your own. One way or another you grow from it. You learn about others as much as you learn about yourself. Passionate about what people have to give or take. How far will you go, follow, fight or simply give up. I became conscious that every love is different, passionate, fusional, soft or blind. No matter the situation, no matter the environment. Here and there I uncover the look of each and what I find is fascinating. Perpetual back and forth feelings, dawn awakenings to catch the first summer swells, hands that brush, and there deep inside you scream: “Fuck this is beautiful”. So I keep believing and immortalizing. Fingers crossed every second so that everyone is like me, in a secondary state while gazing at those growing sights. All of us on loans of freedom, of dreams touched by the fingertips and an unconditional love for what we love and believe.

“It’s just a completely different feeling to look through the viewfinder, kind of nostalgic, the world looks more interesting and beautiful with the Minolta in front of my eyes.”


EPSON005 Kopie 4

Making someone else happy is one of the best feelings. 

When a girl is acting like she doesn’t care about you anymore, that’s when she needs you the most. 

i wish dogs lived longer and life wasnt so expensive and leftover fries still tasted good heated up 

you gotta make people miss you sometimes 

Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them. 

I still want to kiss you

I wish I could fast forward time to see if it’s worth it. 


Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you. Spend your time with those who already do. 
just a sleepy girl with a really busy schedule 

If they don’t want you, that’s their loss. 

It’s called fall because everything is falling… leaves, temperature, bank account, gpa, self esteem 

no

I watch conspiracy theories until I’m scared af and question any and everything in existence, it’s like my favorite thing to do 

My boyfriend can be a 10 to me and a 6 to you. But that’s okay because he ain’t for you. 


with their eyes closed

action
storyofthislife:
“ I touch happiness
”

storyofthislife:
“ for me, you were the book
”

perfect boys only exist in books
i love when people’s laughs are funnier than the joke

Things I hate: 
 1. Slow internet 
 2. Mixed signals 

“little things” are like going out for ice cream or getting her flowers unexpectedly, not a $300 makeup palette.

storyofthislife:
“ let’s get lost
”



i cannot wait to drive around and see christmas lights everywhere 

be it.

doing homework
friendly reminder that people that really care for you are suppose to make you feel good about yourself not make you question your worth 

it felt so real

follow that dream

Tak, należę do ludzi, którzy mówią 'cześć' przypadkowym psom napotkanym na ulicy (ludziom rzadziej :D )

If I died today would you be satisfied with the last conversation we had…? let that sink in 

you still love him

storyofthislife:
“ summer
”
Be with someone who will take care of you. Not materialistically, but takes care of ur soul, ur well being, ur heart & everything that’s you

 hello

I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not. 

everybody has a chapter they don’t read out loud 

ROZDZIAŁ, KTÓREGO NIE CZYTAMY NA GŁOS
you are

driving me wild
missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since u seen them it’s about that moment when ur doin somethin n u wish they were with u 

Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost 

stay hungry
Spending my nights thinking, and my days dreaming 

do epic shit
every song

at least you’re cool on the internet

please'

I got trust issues because people got lying issues. 


'MAKE ME STAY, AND I WILL.'

silence

Me:
I want to travel more 

Bank Account:
Like to the park? 

Stars.

It seems the more time and distance you put between us the larger you grow in my heart.

Oh, the terrible things I do just to medicate the pain of missing you.

I want my whole life to feel like the beginning of something beautiful.

It was never love, but we were as empty as each other and sometimes that is enough.

To this day, I am still learning how to unlove you.

I am tired of being someone who misses things just because they are missing.


Nie idź. Pozwól mi dokończyć. Dobrnąć do końca miłości. Dopiero wtedy chwyć za klamkę i wyjdź, najciszej jak się da - żeby nie obudzić innych uczuć. 
There are the pieces of love we know well, and then there are those we must discover, so many more than we ever expect.

midnight, n.: The longing hour, whether it’s for sex or love or simply sleep.

This quiet, lengthy solitude of mine is how I say I miss you without admitting it out loud.
Apologies don't always warrant forgiveness.
Love doesn't care much for right or wrong, can or cannot, only an insatiable, undying need for what must be.

Let them go, and be yours again.
Routine will kill you long before a risk ever will.
I want to begin each morning with two cups of coffee and the sight of your long lashes fluttering easily open.
It's easy to forget that people don't have the power to make you unhappy unless you give it to them.
There is no loneliness quite like the kind you feel in a crowded room full of cheerful people.

Funny how it can take travelling to the other side of the world to locate something you've lost inside yourself.
Interesting people find me interesting does that make me interesting?
The best thing about bravery is even a little is enough.
I desire very little, but the things I do consume me.
I don’t know how I’ll ever say goodbye to you.

Look at all I've achieved just trying to get your attention.
And I miss you. I still miss you.
Uh. Guess sometimes you've got to say goodbye to the good things too.
She's a miracle, I still believe that. She just happened to someone else.
You're a captivating little thing. Like a warm, rainy day, dying to be danced in.
Leaving is never easy, even when it is necessary.
You remind me of what my heart is capable of. Such terrible, lovely things.

guess they're called goodbyes because sometimes we've got to let go of the good things too.
Courage is the thing that separates "impossible" from "difficult, but doable."
I am tired of trying to fill up my empty spaces with things I don't need and people I don't love.

Mógłbyś mi włożyć w plecy nóż,
a ja wyjęłabym go pośpiesznie i pokroiłabym nim
chleb, żeby zrobić Ci kanapki.
Pokroiłabym też cebulę (choć jej nie lubisz),
żebyś myślał, że to przez nią płaczę.

Ból jest zbyt intymny, żeby pokazywać Ci go w ciągu dnia,
dlatego uśmiech znika z mojej twarzy dopiero nocą.

I don't know what the hell my heart beats for, but it isn't you - not anymore.
Then there was you.
It could have been fun but we fell in love.

men with pretty hands are cold hearted
ITS SO HARD TO NOT TEXT U ON NIGHTS LIKE THIS
We have got to stop watching so many serial killer documentaries and profiles, . we know too much.

last time i wore this dress was when an ex mans ended things, now im wearing it on a rooftop drinking wine in italy


Chciałam zostać trochę dłużej w Twoim łóżku
i jeszcze dłużej w Twojej głowie. 
Kiedy ostatni raz miałam na sobie tę sukienkę mój były facet powiedział mi, że już mnie nie kocha. Leżała dwa lata na dnie szafy, żeby złe emocje zdążyły z niej ulecieć.Teraz mam ją na sobie, piję czerwone wino, czekam na czekoladowy sernik i zgaduję, że (chyba) jestem szczęśliwa. Cheers! Morał historii? Zakładajcie ładne sukienki planując zbliżenie z sernikiem, a nie z niedoceniającymi mocy niebieskiego koloru frajerem.


Jestem tą porzucaną, a nie porzucającą

nie dlatego, że brak mi odwagi, żeby coś zakończyć

a dlatego, że zawsze widzę coś o co warto zawalczyć
coś dla czego warto zostać
mam przed oczami początek
i nie chcę niszczyć go końcem. 
 wydaje mi się zbyt abstrakcyjny
biorąc pod uwagę to, że przez moment 
mieliśmy dokładnie to
to czego chcieliśmy
(dlaczego już tego nie chcemy?) 

Miłość jest bez sensu bo psuje się na długo przed upływem daty ważności. Czasami nie ma na niej etykietki "jednodniowa", tak jak marchwiowe soki. Kiedy indziej nie ma na niej adnotacji 'przechowywać w lodówce" i od nadmiaru ciepła pokrywa się pleśnią. Czasami wydaje się porządna i trwała, a wszystkie napisy głoszą, że jest dobrze zakonserwowana, a i tak łapiesz się na tym, że ją wypluwasz, bo nie smakuje już tak jak powinna. Odchylasz w nocy wieczko, a tam kwas. Kroisz ją na kawałeczki, żeby lepiej jej się przyjrzeć i dostrzegasz, że jest robaczywa i musisz dzielić ją z kimś niechcianym, lub wyrzucić najpiękniejsze części, żeby się nie zatruć. Czasami krojąc odcinasz sobie palec. Lub serce.

Hej, kończą mi się inspiracje i myśli, o których chciałabym napisać. CZY GDZIEŚ UKRYWA SIĘ MOŻE NIEBIESKOOKI BRODACZ, KTÓRY CHCIAŁBY ZŁAMAĆ MI SERCE? Niekoniecznie młotkiem.
Jestem trochę dziewczyną z Tumblra. Czytam melancholijne cytaty, otaczam się ładnymi rzeczami i tajemniczymi ludźmi, jem fotogeniczne sałatki, często nostalgicznie patrzę w dal (tak naprawdę wyszukuję punktów z jedzeniem, ale who cares, smutne spojrzenie to smutne spojrzenie, nitk nie musi wiedzieć co się za nim kryje) , słucham piosenek, które mają po dziesięć wyświetleń (na przemian z hitami Beyonce, ale ciii!) i spędzam wieczory opalając się światłem ekranu, myśląc sobie o tym jaka jestem samotna, podczas gdy w skrzynce czeka na mnie 70 nieodpisanych wiadomości i 10 nieodczytanych smsów. No i dziewczyny z Tumblra mają znacznie mniejsze nosy, ale to nie popadajmy w dbałość o detale!


I would conquer the world in your name if you asked.



http://lubimyczytac.pl/ksiazka/3736826/this-modern-love

http://thoughtcatalog.com/beau-taplin/2016/06/i-dont-need-to-be-your-whole-world-but-i-want-to-be-part-of-it/
http://thoughtcatalog.com/kim-quindlen/2015/06/why-youll-never-be-enough-for-him/
http://thoughtcatalog.com/rania-naim/2016/10/to-the-girl-who-always-gets-the-guy/
http://thoughtcatalog.com/beau-taplin/2016/04/you-have-to-let-them-go-to-be-whole-again/?utm_content=bufferf09d8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
https://twitter.com/rmdrk
http://thoughtcatalog.com/beau-taplin/2016/02/7-things-ive-learned-in-our-short-time-together/?utm_content=bufferbf9ac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
http://www.bookdepository.com/Dirty-Pretty-Things-Michael-Faudet/9781449481001?ref=bd_recs_1
http://www.bookdepository.com/I-Wrote-This-for-You-Just-the-Words-Pleasefindthis-Iain-S-Thomas-Jon-Ellis/9781771680042?ref=bd_recs_1_1
https://www.bookdepository.com/payments/standard
http://www.beautaplin.com/
https://www.facebook.com/CocoricoCafeRestaurant/
https://www.facebook.com/cafekarmellove/
http://www.maxmodels.pl/fotograf-photo_magica,1.html
http://thoughtcatalog.com/beau-taplin/2015/11/why-cant-you-be-just-friends-with-someone-you-once-loved/?utm_content=bufferfdbef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
http://www.oprawiamy.pl/p1849,ramka+drewniana+lotdrwcf+z+zlota
Bezwarunkowa miłość - dlaczego powinniśmy się nią otaczać? Jak rozpoznać ludzi, którzy Nas nią obdarzą?
Złamane serce? Piękne, artystyczne, czy zwyczajnie smutne? (my first love still haunts my thoughts after all these years, like damn why did you have to break my heart ) do you ever get sad over something that happened a long time ago because i do /You meet new people, you do new things, and life goes on. Once you fall in love with someone, there’s no going back to being just friends. It irritates me ending on bad terms or not having proper closure with someone especially knowing there were so many things left unsaid. stop texting them first and watch them forget you ever existed / don’t allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them. If you hesitate between me and another person, don’t choose me. Do you ever just smell an old perfume, or hear an old song, or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple minutes. Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever. I could never cheat on anyone. Knowing that you destroyed someone’s trust is bad, but destroying their perspective on love is far too worse. You’re my favorite notification. Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain. I can delete ur number and delete ur pictures but how do I delete your voice from my head and our memories and the times we spent together? Its painful to say goodbye to someone you don’t want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave. 











Komplementy - never miss an opportunity to tell someone something u like about them 




)
Jak zamienić złamane serce w sztukę 
Dlaczego nie potrafimy przyjaźnić się z ludźmi, których kochaliśmy?
Męczę się właśnie z 99 problemami. Chciałbyś zostać setnym, moim ulubionym?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz