I will always prefer original failures to unoriginal successes.

MAY YOUR FOUNDATION MATCH YOUR NECK, CONCEALER BE CREASELESS, & WINGED EYELINER BE SHARP ENOUGH TO KILL

I’m not going to say ‘I wish you the best’ or ‘I wish you the worst.’ Instead, I’ll tell you that I wish you what you deserve, and let your conscience make the interpretation.

All words are masks and the lovelier they are, the more they are meant to conceal.



thelastangels:

aestatestudio:

Daily inspiration. Learn more about the project www.aestate.be

[q'ddd]

You meet a new person, you go with him and suddenly you get a whole new city…you go down new streets, you see houses you never saw before, pass places you didn’t even know were there. Everything changes.

As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.

You will be shocked, kids, when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. 
That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.


THINGS TODDLERS AND I HAVE IN COMMON
- need naps
- will scream ‘dog’ when there’s a dog
- cry too much
- screaming
- ????
- need to be held often

Many of the things you can count, don’t count. Many of the things you can’t count, really count.

You radiate the darkest parts of my mind with light.

A flawed thing can be more full of life than a perfect thing.


I heard you like bad girls. Well I’m bad
At everything


The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere.



i hate when adults make fun of u and ask if u bought ur jeans with all the holes in them…. why don’t u go fix the holes in our economy robert


Sometimes the only way to say how you feel is to show it.




linxsupply:
Buy This Poster
linxsupply.com

grace–upon–grace:

Megan Mark

Among the lonely, you are perhaps the loneliest of all,
You come so close to love
But it eludes you.


“I got the answer right but then I changed it” -an autobiography
“I almost put that as the answer” - the sequel



How evil it is to wish I was the one leaving and not the one being left.

You are the most beautiful forest fire 
I have ever stumbled across. 
I pray you shine bright, 
and I promise to never put you out.


How bad of me. Choosing to see the world through art, it demands feelings and it hurts.



when i become the president movies that include dying dogs will be banned and destroyed


‘I don’t want to see the world,’ I said, ‘I want you to show me.’

I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.



Do you fall in love often?’
Yes often. With a view, with a book, with a dog, a cat, with numbers, with friends, with complete strangers, with nothing at all.

I am a storm and he forgot he was the thunder.



Our suffering is caused by holding on to how things might have been, should have been, could have been.

Whenever you are too worried about someone else’s approval, that person loses respect for you.



I have endless curiosity and attentiveness. But I like the extraordinary because it is an indication of generosity. It is generosity which increases our eloquence, our means of expression, the abundance of our sharing, the effervescence of our growth and overflow. I like richness of being as I like the efflorescence of the tropics.

*GENTLY BURIES MY FACE INTO A VERY SOFT DOG*

Some people are artists. Some, themselves, are art.

You must be prepared to work always without applause.

mejuki:

Loup Charmont

Don’t beg for criticism. Don’t ask people what they think and force a compliment or an insult out of them. Your art stands by itself and if it’s good, criticism will come naturally.

When we say we’re bored, we’re just waiting for something to light our insides on fire with passion.







As you walk and eat and travel be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life.

I guess it’s true what they say: if you wait long enough everything changes.

It’s not wrong to be upset. It’s not wrong to cry. It’s not wrong to want attention. It’s not even wrong to scream or throw a fit. What is wrong is to keep it all inside. What is wrong is to blame and punish yourself for simply being human. What is wrong is to never be heard and to be alone in your pain. Share it. Let it out.

I think, every once in a while, we need to step back and look at situations and realize that we know ourselves better than anyone else. We live with ourselves everyday. We are the ones who have our thoughts. We are the ones who know our intentions. Stop letting people tell you who you are.

I water you, you water me; we grow together.

Where you stand today does not matter; it is the direction in which you are moving, and the rate at which you travel, that count.

Home isn’t a place, home is you.

You have to do it now. If you wait until morning, you’ll lose heart.

I enjoy being told I’m beautiful, who doesn’t ? But if you want to really flatter me, tell me I’m intelligent, tell me I’m thoughtful and kind,tell me I’m genuine. I was given my beauty, but I created who I am.


Not all good people
are innocent.

He loved books; books are cold but safe friends.

Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.


We’re both looking at the same moon, in the same world. We’re connected to reality by the same line. All I have to do is quietly draw it towards me.
(MURAKAMI, SPUTNIK SWEETHEART)



I want excitement; and I don’t care what form it takes or what I pay for it, so long as it makes my heart beat.

If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote.

Be confident enough to know that you’re original and different from everyone else. Be humble enough to know that that doesn’t mean that you’re better than anyone else.


 Are these golden hearts
always heavy?


We’re all lost. The best chance we got is to wander this life with the people who matter.

My eyes were dazed by you for a little, and that was all.

Each moment of the year has its own beauty.

disorganized72:

KPR Designs



I REFUSE TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE IN LIFE THAT’S NOT DOING WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY.


Stay away from people who use what you’ve told them in private against you.

ammetrine:

//


I have new passions, new thoughts, new ideas. I am different, but you must not like me less. I am changed, but you must always be my friend. Don’t leave me and don’t quarrel with me. I am what I am. There is nothing more to be said.

What is called a reason for living is also an excellent reason for dying.




She has that grave look in her eyes like she is constantly killing and burying people in her heart.

i love it when things stop bothering you. like two months ago i was totally bitter about so many things and now im like “u know what i don’t even care” & that’s a beautiful feeling

I feel like there’s something terrible and wonderful and amazing that’s just beyond my grasp. I have dreams about it. I do dream, by the way. It hovers over me at odd moments. And then it’s gone. I feel like I’m always on the brink of something that never arrives. I want to either have it or be free of it.


The smallest of her actions and every word she whispered was like water color on a canvas, unpredictable, yet beautiful and graceful.


Wasn’t that the definition of home? Not where you are from, but where you are wanted.


In a sense we’re all winning
we’re alive.



Sometimes the worst damage is done in the good times, not the bad. Because that’s what you’ll miss. That’s what hurts to lose.

What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.

I love planners, highlighters, giant calendars, nice ball point pens, to do lists, & anything else that gives me the illusion that I’m getting my life together


Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.


Art exists because life is not enough.


Can I blame you for not knowing? Or can I blame myself for never trying?


 When I was little I thought “prima donna” was “pre-Madonna” as in an era before Madonna


It amazes me how easy it is for things to change, how easy it is to start off down the same road you always take and wind up somewhere new. Just one false step, one pause, one detour, and you end up with new friends or a bad reputation or a boyfriend or a breakup. It’s never occurred to me before; I’ve never been able to see it. And it makes me feel, weirdly, like maybe all of these different possibilities exist at the same time, like each moment we live has a thousand other moments layered underneath it that look different.

ljudspar:

well, this had to happen at some point.


It took 9 years and 720 million dollars to get a better photo of pluto
Takes the same to get a decent pic of me


Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts,rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.

She is an open book no one wants to read. She is a puzzle no one ever dared to solve.


I think that all this time I was in love with my idea of you. You were never real.
Who you really are is what I get to see now.

one of my goals in life is to have someone really special in mind whenever i hear the song “can’t help falling in love” and that someone hasn’t come along yet but i’m hopeful


I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind, because my soul is getting tired. Realizing that I deserve something good is one of the first steps.


You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.






We’re all lonely for something we don’t know we’re lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we’ve never even met?

Hope is good as long as it doesn’t become delusion. Fear is good as long as it doesn’t become despair.

Anyone can point out the flaws of others, but it takes a strong person to admit their own.




honestly i’m so tired of people treating makeup and fashion like they can’t be hobbies. like it’s all right for a guy to know every player on every sports team or every car model but when a girl knows every makeup brand or every hand bag on the market she’s a brainless superficial ditz. like it’s a hobby and it doesn’t inhibit us from knowing about politics or what’s going on in the world, so why do assholes care so much that we also know every lipstick shade mac has ever come out with???


mood: getting on n airplane n never coming back


We all get addicted to something at one time or another. The important thing is to determine whether it builds us up or brings us down.

ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you


being fragile and sensitive is not a bad thing
sensitive people are the best at predicting how certain actions might effect others emotionally, and theyre the best at noticing & respecting the feelings of others


Be a voice, not an echo.


Even in failure, there are snippets of hope.


We have the opportunity every day to reach out and love someone, we have the chance to be kind and joyful, and yet, we seem to think that it’s the job of someone else to do that for us. It’s time we decide if we are going to be active in what we want, or destructive in what we will not do. You must be brave when it comes to initiating love, you must be willing to lay down your pride and say “I choose to extend the hand of peace first, I choose to show love in the way it was meant to be shown, with hands open and a willing heart.” Today is the day to take the opportunity to do something beautiful.


I want to travel in those
starry nights
soaked in your love.


I don’t always make the right decisions. My life mostly feels like I’m navigating a cobblestone path, frequently getting my foot caught in the gaps and pot holes. I trip often. I fall hard. But I always, always pick myself back up. I dust myself off. Clean my wounds. Bandage the superficial cuts and stitch up the deeper wounds. And. I. Keep. Going.


I advise you to stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back, even if they’re your parents. Because, if you’re the kind of person who senses there’s something out there for you beyond whatever it is you’re expected to do - if you want to be EXTRA-ordinary - you will not get there by hanging around a bunch of people who tell you you’re not extraordinary. Instead, you will probably become as ordinary as they expect you to be.


Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.


They think they’re hurting me when they throw dirt. I see them laughing but it doesn’t phase me anymore. They don’t realise that I’ve lived and breathed in dark places and I just keep growing.


if they aren’t giving your life substance?
let go.
if they undervalue you?
let go.
if they don’t water you,
like you water them?
let go.


Do you ever just wanna sit in someones lap and straddle them but not even in the sexy way, in the I just wanna wrap myself around you and lay my head on your shoulder with my face pressed against your neck you kinda way


Words, I think, are far much greater than numbers.



You know, people seldom go to the trouble of scratching the surface of things to find the inner truth.



aseaofquotes:

Paolo Giordano, The Solitude of Prime Numbers

In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.



u r not just a tree u r an entire forest




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz