im gonna dedicate 2016 to creating more art, looking better, and talking less // "At some point, you have to forget those people that have forgotten you. Let go." — / Stop chasing what’s already gone. / /She’s the type of girl you’ll regret losing / I lose interest when I get ignored / May this year be the one in which all your wishes come true. The one in which your dreams may turn into reality. // Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren’t paying attention to before. // Don’t fight for someone’s attention. If they really care, you shouldn’t have to. // I will teach my daughter how to love, but most important how to stop. They never teach you how to stop. // Outgrowing people who aren’t growing."

Mysterious Ways3

Best Mistake Cover

Best Mistake3








It’s hard living without someone to you can trust completely


No amount of time is going to change my mind

You’re single because your soul is ugly

Never look back on the people who hurt you
Are you a box full of old love letters because I wanna smoke a cigarette while I watch you burn
You broke my heart so I dyed my hair and filled my life with new things that don’t have memories of you attached to them
I wish you weren’t so afraid to tell me how you’re doing
What kind of person do you want me to be today
We should have spent less time lying to each other
Thinking about you makes me tired
I want you to regret not talking to me
new year same me because i’m the bitch who never learns!!

When I reblog posts with low notes I feel like I’m shopping at whole foods. This is some locally grown fair trade indie label content, and I support it

nitrogen:

(18+)

How about a shout out to the people who have “ugly” symptoms like obsessing over others, having fits of rage, idolizing people, debating their validity constantly, crying over the tiniest things, depending on others for validation. Shout out to the people who are so frustrated with not being able to control their own mind. You guys rock. I understand that feeling and I’m here for you.

helplng:

You are art.

Be proud of your place in the Cosmos. It is small, and yet, it is.



You are brave because you didn’t let them ruin you.


I’m not looking for an adventure. I just need someplace new.
— far away from here




destroy this new idea that a woman can’t be strong if she cries over a man she’s lost. destroy the idea that you have to be cold and emotionally detached in order to be a strong woman
“People Change”
Bullshit. I was crying and screaming when I was born and I haven’t stopped since
if you see someone being interrupted in a conversation, acknowledge them, don’t let them be pushed to the side. if you see someone lagging behind, walk beside them. if someone is being ignored, take the step to include them. always remind people of their worth. it hurts when it feels like you’re being forgotten. that small gesture can mean a lot.

"It’s crazy how seeing old pictures of someone can instantly bring you back to that time & make you remember a person you used to know." — I don’t know who you are anymore

I just care about myself now


"I love new years. I love the fact that I’ll be leaving a whole year behind me, no matter if it was good, bad, or average. I like that kind of closure. I love this feeling of starting over again and having a fresh year ahead of me, filled with new chances, new experiences." — (viatimbllr)


"It’s fun to think of the what-if. Scary, but fun. It’s like, I thought this door was closed before, but here it is open just the tiniest crack. What if?"

💋



Feels good to say no, took me too many years to learn how to say no
literally, guys stop

honesty, aside from all the bullshit, I’ve had a magical year with beautiful happenings that im so grateful for. I’ve been blessed with someone that helps bring me back up through any adversity and keep me focused on my goal while being there to hold my head up and that is a blessing within itself. Ive had poisonous people TRY to bring me down and sometimes I ALMOST let them. but I don’t. I have siblings and family that care about me so much, and those who don’t. But the damned can’t drag the blessed down with them and I/we won’t let them. I’m going to live the most happy and joyous life I can possibly live



I guessss


"You will lose people in the process of finding yourself . Do not mourn them, do not dwell on their absence. Be thankful for the time you had with them and leave your heart open for new memories, new love, new friendships, new connections…"— Letters to my baby sisters (viamielsalvatore)



Everybody isn’t going to love you. Most people don’t even love themselves."

2016 will be a selfish year. My time will be invested on me. On improving myself. I want to become a better person physically and mentally."

"Sometimes you want things to change so badly, you can’t even stand to be in the same room with the way things actually are."

 

Take some time each day to stop thinking.


 

When you delete the unnecessary people from your life, good things will start happening for you and it won’t be a coincidence.


Sucks having so much to say, but no one to say it too


Stop judging others and learn to question your own mind.


I keep my circle small because there’s only a few people that deserve to know me like that.

What is coming is better than what has gone.


Question everything, even your questions.



 

The older I get, the more I realize what really matters in life.


I think it’s important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back.


Beauty doesn’t last forever, but a beautiful personality does.


Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.



 

No expectations. No disappointments.


I always give too many chances.


I’m slowly losing my mind.


 

Irony gets old after a while, like when you want to stop trying to be cool and just feel real feelings.


Sometimes the best revenge is to smile, move on, and do nothing.



The worst thing ever is not knowing where you stand with someone.


Don’t resist changes.




 

If you don’t plan to stay with me, then don’t bother in the first place.


Deep conversations with the right people are priceless.


 


Lots of people use relationships as narcotics.



Good or bad, just smile. You have a lot to be thankful for.


I’m good at caring and not giving a fuck at the same time


 

A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it.


Don’t change who you are just to please someone else. Be yourself, and the right person will find you.


Did your wish ever come true?


Searching for happiness is like traveling the world to find your glasses when they’re on your forehead.


 

Nothing ever stays the same. Be happy no matter what happens, because change is a big part of life.



When you don’t understand, you depend on reality. When you understand, reality depends on you.


We get attached to temporary things, then wonder why our happiness never lasts.


It sucks seeing someone you used to know so well and having to pretend that you don’t know them when you walk past them.


People don’t understand loyalty in this generation, too many temporary friendships & relationships.



When you accept good, you also accept bad.


I didn’t change, my priorities did.


Wrong number, said a familiar voice.


Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.






Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers.


All true love stories begin with the commitment to no longer be committed to the story that we’re unlovable.


May your good heart be in good hands.


You win some, you lose some.


Be the happiest and most adventurous version of yourself possible.


She was a work of art.



I love those random memories that make me smile 

Never lose sight of what means the most to you.


I am a collection of dismantled almosts.


Don’t fear change. You may lose something good, but you may also gain something great.


My heart’s in the wrong place


I want to experience new things and meet new people.


Sometimes your circle decreases in size but increases in value.


I am learning to walk away from people & situations that threaten my peace of mind, self-respect or myself worth.


Sometimes being patient & keeping silent is better than expressing what you really feel.


Replace fear with aspiration. Now, climb.


It’s never too late to make things right.


People change and forget to tell each other.


I never lose. Either I win or I learn.


You’re back, but for how long?


I’m not into convincing people I’m worthy. I’m into people who’ll convince me on my worst days that I’m still worth the world.


 

True friends are friends for life.


Nothing more attractive than someone with passion for something, who looks at things positively and is always seeking to better themselves.


Say what you feel: it’s not being rude, it’s being real.


 

In life there are some people you’re going to have to lose in order to find yourself.


Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again.



 

Work hard, stay humble, dream big.




I miss you, but you’re a horrible person.



 


You went from worth it, to worthless























The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves & accepts you at your worst.


I just wanna travel the world, see new things, & experience the unexpected.




I appreciate the people I lose a connection with but gain a lesson from.




Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.


Don’t invest time in the wrong people.


A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have.



I don’t trust words, I trust vibes. People can tell you anything but a vibe tells you everything.






"Nowadays I walk over things I used to trip over."


You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat the people who helped them, when they no longer need help..




"Most people in your life were only meant for dreams, and summer laughter. They stay till the wind changes, the tides turn, or disappear with the first snow. And then there are some that were forged to weather blizzards and pain with you. They were cast in iron, set in gold and never ever leave you to face anything alone. Know who those people are. And love them the way they deserve. Not everyone in your life is temporary. A few are as permanent as love is old." — Nikita Gill, Temporary and Permanent  (viaodaro)


"Many months later and I realize that I’m still in love. The only difference is this isn’t the kind that fills my head with fleeting memories or makes my heart skip at the sound of your name. Instead, this kind of love is the one where I find myself wishing nothing but the best for you, with or without me." — kj-knight (via wnq-writers)



you’ve never met someone like me. you will never meet someone like me again


"“Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go.’”



The nicer you are the more beautiful you become

"Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime."

"You owe yourself
the kind of love 
and forgiveness 
you give 
other people."

If someone doesn’t value you, they deserve to lose you. it’s that simple. 



"Rejection can be hurtful, but always remember within the depths, your soul doesn’t want to linger where it’s not truly wanted anyway. Let it go." —


"If it doesn’t add value to your soul: Leave. Don’t look back. Don’t reply." —MR (via kushandwizdom)





 What was so good about him?
Absolutely nothing at all. He just knew exactly what to say at the right time when words didn’t seem to fit. 
You should have known better.

I’m not worried.
If I find someone, great. If I end up alone, okay. I was never afraid of that. What I was more afraid of was giving too much of myself to someone who can take it all away because he feels like he has that power. And there’s something incredibly nerve-wrecking about having someone feel like they can own you, rather than love you.
I’d rather be alone if that’s the case.


"I love when you’re writing out your feelings- anyone in general. in a journal, or just on a random piece of paper, and you’re just letting everything out & you notice towards the middle reaching the end their handwriting gets messier & all the words are mushing together & you can tell when they’re really into it… and it just shows how strong bottled up emotions are or feelings in general; it’s like your hands literally lose control." —handwritten letters will forever have my heart



reminder to self: I have the ability to make my life great every day and in every situation. It all comes down to my perceptions, thoughts, and feelings surrounding each event. All of these things are completely up to me at all times.











for those who entered my life, and those who left. for those who showed their true colors & those who stayed true. grateful for it all - 💋



melisica:


Hanna Emmilyn

I look for myself in others, because I’m the only person who knows how to love me."

When someone no longer positively affects your life, let them go. Don’t hinder your growth.

you were a stargazer but ever since you lost yourself among them I’ve kept my eyes on the ground

I’m getting too old to be dealing with a nigga that doesn’t communicate with me when we got problems

I don’t need a significant other just a significant income

"Always be prepared to see what you don’t wanna see."

if i’m into you, nobody else is getting the same attention.



The sky is beginning to lose its colour
Or perhaps I am starting to lose my mind."


"I gave myself permission to feel and experience all of my emotions. In order to do that, I had to stop being afraid to feel. In order to do that, I taught myself to believe that no matter what I felt or what happened when I felt it, I would be okay."

We tend to chase after things + people that we can’t, or aren’t meant to keep up with. For the sake of your journey and your destination, you must let it/them go and move according to the pace YOUR journey demands. Be fair to yourself. Stop exhausting your energy trying to hang onto someone/something that doesn’t belong in your space, benefit your life, or honor your purpose. What we want isn’t always meant for us. Sometimes we deserve better than what we aim for, and sometimes God has to take those very things + people away to ensure that we receive what He wants for us to have."


"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity."


"I often said “sorry” when I should’ve said “goodbye”."

you deserve someone who isn’t embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, whether they’re good or bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you and how beautiful you are all the time and i really hope you find that one day because you deserve to be loved



theres a difference between “my bf/gf wont let me” and “my bf/gf would be hurt if i did this so out of consideration for their feelings im going to choose not to”


If you want 2016 to be your year, don’t sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out. Fucking make a change. Smile more. Be excited. Do new things. Clean your room. Throw away what you’ve been cluttering. Unfollow negative people on social media. Go to bed early. Wake up early. Kick ass. Every damn day

you know whats better than being cool? being happy.

s-lc:

Oh my god

You are not accidental. The world needs you. Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.


fuckyeahyounggerald:

📷: @gradybrannan

People that are no longer a part of your life: Wish them well. Perhaps you’ve hurt them and/or they hurt you or both. But wishing them well releases negative energy you may be harbouring against them, which would only poison your own soul.

alecsgrg:

Costa Rica

The person you love is not the same as they were when you first started loving them and they are not the same as they will be when you die. Love must be adaptive. Love must be smart enough and strong enough to survive constant change. Love must not be rigid. 



"What if we were lovers in the last life, and I just can’t let you go?.."


"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."

Go to art galleries, listen to good music, eat good food, smoke good weed & have great sex.



All I want for Christmas is $50k and a solid gold vibrator







Maybe I’ll be lost, no matter how many times I am found."

I hope you all find someone who never stops wanting to get to know you





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz