I was so small in your life while you were so big in mine // People who judge you by your past don’t belong in your present


I think one of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other: their secrets, their fears, their favourite things, what they love, what they hate, literally everything, and then they go back to being strangers. It’s like you have to walk past them and pretend like you never knew them, never even talked to them before, when really, you know everything about them.



"Why do people use rain as a metaphor for sadness? Rain is renewing, it is cleansing. It is peaceful and steady and essential for growth. Please stop mistaking rain as gloomy and unwanted. The sun is beautiful, but the rain is too, and both are needed to truly appreciate the other."

I often imagine myself topless in a tiny apartment with my hair up with someone I love



"Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It’s not that difficult."

i constantly gotta remind myself that things are never that deep & to keep it moving with or without people










why does no one talk about how friends can break your heart so devastatingly intimately sometimes a million times worse than romantic partners why does no one talk about friend break ups

"It’s been a year of intense growth."




"You will lose people in the process of finding yourself . Do not mourn them, do not dwell on their absence. Be thankful for the time you had with them and leave your heart open for new memories, new love, new friendships, new connections…"


"Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies"


You know what’s so dang attractive? KINDNESS. PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND AND WARM AND DONT IGNORE YOU AND ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND SMILE A LOT AND LOVE PEOPLE ARE REALLY ATTRACTIVE BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

Concept: you, me, together in the mountains, eating burritos :-)


"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world, and exiles me from it."

"Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish. It’s necessary."

"The only thing sadder than hateful people’s willingness to drag us down to their level, is our willingness to oblige."

"You’re going to meet someone who invests in you and wholeheartedly cares. You’re going to meet some who is attentive to your needs and wants. You’re going to meet someone who is so clear and bold with their love you will never have to question how they feel about you."



Always go too far, because that’s where you’ll find the truth.

"We have to create;
it is the only thing louder than destruction."

"You attract what you are ready for."

  • me: I don't care :)
  • me, one second later: *starts crying*


  • "Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."

  • "I don’t think heartbreak is a beautiful thing.
    I don’t think not being able to sleep until 3 am is beautiful.
    I don’t think changing multiple songs because it hurts too much to listen is beautiful.
    I don’t think the pain that stains your cheek is art.
    To me, heartbreak is something I would never wish upon my worst enemy. The act of being abandoned. Lost. Still haunted by a ghost that is long gone. Heartbreak is not beautiful nor art. Heartbreak are the needles puncturing you, making it impossible to forget."

  • "Look like the innocent flower,
    But be the serpent under it."

  • "“I’m not sure what I’ll do, but– well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald"



  • undicaprio:

“I miss you. I miss not touching each other. Not seeing each other, not breathing in each other. I want you. All the time. No one else.”Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013) dir. Abdellatif Kechiche


  • Send me to a school that gives no homework or assessments just let’s me sit in the class and listen


  • You’ll never know the value of your decision; until you make it and evaluate the cost.


  • An artist looks for colors
    to create a masterpiece,
    a traveller embarks on journeys
    to fulfill his wanderlust,
    and a gardener desires nothing
    but his flowers to grow.
    But my heart?
    My heart is on an endless search
    for tranquillity and rest
    yet remains longing
    from a lifetime
    of unrequited loneliness
    You see,
    like an artist I search this world for colors,
    but all I find is dust.
    The traveler and I
    walk the same path,
    yet I am always lost.
    The gardener and I plant the same seeds,
    but the Gardens I ache for are not from here.
    Our bodies and this earth are
    molded from the same clay,
    yet the more I grab at this world,
    the less it sticks to my palms.
    The secret my dear,
    lays in my soul
    whose nature was crafted elsewhere.
    Thus I discovered a Path,
    and a world beyond what meets the eyes.
    A place where many go to search for their Lord,
    and in return-
    they find themselves.


  • Why should I be sad? I have lost someone who didn’t love me. But they lost someone who loved them.
  • This is how I spend 90% of my evenings, drinking tea and listening to beautiful
  • I just want to undress her, see if she has wings.
  • You are, and always have been, my dream.
  • i wanna inspire your art and hold your hand in coffee houses and make you breakfast in one of your old t-shirts


  • I may think of you softly from time to time. But I’ll cut off my hand before I ever reach for you again.


    Worry does nothing, but steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.


    "My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am, and I do what I do. I expect nothing, and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier."

    At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right person.



    "I will always love the false image I had of you."

    My love for you was a masterpiece and you never really cared much for art.

    I always text someone then realize I’m actually not in the mood for human interaction.
    "A strong person is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks other people have thrown at them."






    "Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, “What road do I take?”

    The cat asked, “Where do you want to go?”

    “I don’t know,” Alice answered.

    “Then,” said the cat, “it really doesn’t matter, does it?




    "You don’t have to choose between your sexual side, your intellectual side, your emotional side, or your spiritual side…. Just combine them all into one powerful expression and shine that brilliant light all across this world and beyond."


    "It’s funny how we allow different people to kill us using the same words over and over again."


    "I’ve always been good at losing things, not so good at letting them go."


    "I think things are beautiful when you don’t plan them, and you don’t have any expectations, and you’re not trying to get somewhere in particular."




    "We get so worried about being pretty. Let’s be pretty kind. Pretty funny. Pretty smart. Pretty strong.


    "I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared. And when I dream, I’ll dream of you. Because it’s about you, it’s always about you."


    "We are the generation that drinks coffee like water, and vodka like coffee."





    "Courage is resisting fear. It is mastery of fear - not an absence of fear."


    "I am an intense person. I don’t do things half way. I’m all in or all out. You either have all of me or you don’t get me at all."




    "I hate people generally, but I like people individually."





    "No relationship is perfect so just find the right one to go through hell and heaven with."




    glamorize going to bed early, like, 8pm early

    instead of making high stress levels a competition, brag about feeling whole and at peace.

    make is cool as hell to take 2pm naps and go on mindful walks by yourself.

    talk about mental health and normalize visits to counselors or support systems

    teach kids that being different is beautiful and that it’s healthy to love what makes us who we are.

    make #selflove and #selfcare the most common hashtags







    people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over



    "Maybe, somehow, it was always meant to turn out the way it did. You’d mess me up and get away with it, and I’d spend months trying to recover. Maybe that was the only way I’d ever learn how to take care of myself."





    i need to get fucked by something other than my life



    "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell."



    "You’ll never know if the risk was worth the reward, until you explore a path that takes you off the boring road you’re on."


    "I lost my mind


    Trying to be on yours"



    "I am an intense person. I don’t do things half way. I’m all in or all out. You either have all of me or you don’t get me at all."




    "I swear, I never meant to become this person."


    We’re all so desperate to be understood,
    we forget to be understanding."


    "If giving leaves you feeling empty, you’re giving too much to the wrong person."




    "It seemed like you could know me. Like you could understand anything I told you. And the more we spoke, I knew why. The same things excited us. The same things concerned us."






    Hey, it’s me. You probably don’t want to hear from me, but this is the last time. Promise. Just hear me out, okay? You and me, one last time down memory lane.

    I’m sorry how everything turned out, how we can’t even keep a text conversation past ‘how are you’ and ‘good.’ How everything seems to be tainted by some ulterior motive, and everything feels like heartbreak. But I don’t regret any of the time spent with you, and I hope you don’t regret any of the talks we had until 3AM or our friendship.

    I hope you know that even though we can’t look at each other, I’m still here for you. If you call, I’ll be on the other end of the phone. Always.

    I care deeply about you, which is why this is the last time I’m calling."




    "You can’t see it now, but that thing you didn’t get will someday be the best thing you never had. Let it go. Better is coming."




    "It’s ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by something we’ve seen coming."


    "Lately I’m so tired of waiting for you."


    "You manifest what you focus on. Repeat that to yourself quietly, then, listen."





    I think the worst feeling is when you notice someone losing interest in you





















    Need new clothes, a new city, a new life and new fuckin people


    Be in a relationship with someone who motivates you to do better, to be better, who wants to see you succeed, who doesn’t bring you down. Don’t waste your time on someone who isn’t going to make a positive impact on your future.




    "You eat better, you perform better, you feel better, you look better. It all ties together."





    i have spent almost my whole life hating myself so dont u dare tell me im Too Confident now







    put oil in your hair, use that expensive lipstick you’ve been saving up for special occasions, take a hot shower with a bunch of candles, smother yourself in lovely smelling lotion, play your favorite game, go see a movie with your favorite people, or stay in today and do nothing. Do whatever it takes for you to feel nice today, okay? You deserve it.


    "I hope you fall in love
 with someone who always texts back and never lets 
you fall asleep thinking you’re
 unwanted.





    A woman who finds beauty within herself without comparing to other women will always win in life.
    "It’s okay, I didn’t know how to love you right either. The only difference is that while you gave up, I never wanted to stop trying to learn how."






    "I want to be beautiful for myself. Not for anyone or anything but for myself."






    "I think I might always be in some kind of love with you."




    All the things I did wrong:

    I: I relied on someone for my happiness.

    II: I love people more than I love myself.

    III: I never asked for help.

    IV: I asked for help.

    V: I opened up.

    VI: I had hope.







    I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell



    "Whatever makes my soul feel good in 2016, that’s what I’m chasing."


    Make room for what matters… let go of what doesn’t. It’s that simple."



    "The sound of your voice is what I’ve been missing lately."


    I think 2015 tried to kill everyone






    I want to be on an airplane I want to hear the humming










    me: *catches myself being judgmental*
    me to me: i did not raise u this way


    "You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously."


    "Maybe happiness is this:
    not feeling like you should be elsewhere,
    doing something else,
    being someone else."





    all i want is to fall in love with someone i can create with









    you know what makes life easier? expecting nothing from anyone or anything






    I don’t like small talks. I wanna talk about god, aliens, intellect, magic, the meaning of life, faraway galaxies, the lies you have told, your biggest fears and hopes, your flaws, what keeps you up at night, music that makes you feel alive. I want to know about all of your secrets, sins, childhood memories and all the smallest details of your darkest thoughts. I like people with depth, who speak with emotion of a twisted mind. I don’t want to know ‘what’s up’.








    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favor… If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind."




    "Maybe forgiveness was giving the past less power to hurt me. Or even building new memories that were stronger than the painful ones."


    "you were a full moon and i loved you so effortlessly that i can’t remember how i fell into it, as if i was born into it, as if i had been incomplete and loving you fit back together my pieces."



    "Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results."





    does anyone else just feel the strong desire to change, to travel, to meet new people, to just start over somewhere you’ve never been before

















    isn’t it weird that we feel peoples absence more than we do their presence










    I wish people didn’t think silence was awkward, just enjoy it. Not every space has to be filled with words.










    nothings worse than passing up an opportunity you know you would’ve enjoyed because of the fear of being judged




    "Whatever you do … Please don’t settle on loving someone who can not love you back in the same capacity , because I promise you , you will go through life regretting staying with someone who made you miserable because you were scared of being alone ."






    "Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream."






    "Most people aren’t in love, they’re just comfortable."






    Please don’t take your pets for granted. Even if you’re frustrated that your dog has been barking all day or your bird has been screaming for attention, remember you are all they have in this world. Give your fish that extra water change. Give your dog or cat that tummy rub they’ve been begging for. Chop up some fresh fruit as a treat for your rodents or reptiles. Just spend some time with them. Be compassionate to your animals. They are living creatures that are alive simply because you wish them to be. They may only be a small part in your life, but to them, you are their everything.

















    nobody texts me anymore :/ *has 13 different conversations I haven’t responded to*









    I legitimately just want to be left alone sometimes. Stop taking it personally when I want personal time. I can not always be the friend who answers every text message & deals with all your life problems. At some point, I need to deal with my own issues."















    I want to be on an airplane I want to hear the humming


    I’ll be anything you want me to be, as long as I can still be me.


    Eat better. Run more. Squat more. Sleep earlier. Wake up earlier. Make a good breakfast. Drink water. Eat fruits. Read books. Adventure. Talk less. Listen more. Feel deeper. Love better. Open your eyes. Experience life. Be happy."


    "The most beautiful among us is he who suffers silently, speaks the language of kindness, lives humbly and has the elegance of simplicity."


    "If there is unhappiness in you, first you need to acknowledge that it is there. But don’t say “I’m unhappy.” Unhappiness has nothing to do with who you are. Say: “There is unhappiness in me.” Then investigate it. A situation you find yourself in may have something to do with it. Action may be required to change the situation or remove yourself from it. If there is nothing you can do, face what is and say, “Well, right now, this is how it is. I can either accept it, or make myself miserable.” The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it."





    "I like cancelled plans. And empty bookstores. I like rainy days and thunderstorms. And quiet coffee shops. I like messy beds and over-worn pajamas. Most of all, I like the small joys that a simple life brings."







    ultimate relationship goals are going camping together to watch the stars wrapped up in a bunch of blankets and just enjoy this earth together agh





    "Reality is something the human race doesn’t handle very well."


    "someone asked me
    to describe home
    and i started talking about your hair color
    and the sound of your voice
    and the taste of your lips
    and how your skin feels like
    until i realized
    they had expected to hear a place"


    "I don’t dress up for boys. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by store windows."


    "The one good thing that comes from any heartache or pain … Is art. The most beautiful, undeniable & unique art . With an emotional depth only transmittable during times of great sorrow . It is unfortunate that I feel most inclined to pick up a pen and write or pick up a paintbrush & paint, only when the pieces of my heart and mind lay on the floor beneath me … seemingly incapable of being picked up themselves ."




    "Whatever you do … Please don’t settle on loving someone who can not love you back in the same capacity , because I promise you , you will go through life regretting staying with someone who made you miserable because you were scared of being alone ."







    don’t fuck wit anybody that doesn’t take the time to learn about you and what you want in life

















    ultimate relationship goals are going camping together to watch the stars wrapped up in a bunch of blankets and just enjoy this earth together agh






    "I’m not looking for somebody who will whisper sweet nothings into my ear to feed the ravenous ego of my heart. But someone who can look me straight in the eye and say, I love you, whether you fail or fall, just as you are."




    "We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."







    i fucking hate how i get attached to temporary people









    I’ve mastered the art of pretending to be tired instead of admitting I’m sad


    I have a theory that either you find your soulmate at a young age and its hell to keep them and you both go through so much to be together or you go through hell with the wrong people until you finally meet your soulmate I don’t know which is worse but I hope everyone finds love because you deserve that

    "Compassion is an unstable emotion. It needs to be translated into action, or it withers. The question of what to do with the feelings that have been aroused, the knowledge that has been communicated. If one feels that there is nothing ‘we’ can do — but who is that ‘we’? — and nothing ‘they’ can do either — and who are ‘they’ — then one starts to get bored, cynical, apathetic."

    "Stunt on me once and I’ll flex on you forever. I may be a forgiver but I’m not a forgetter"

    "I don’t regret you. I don’t care how it ended. I don’t care about your worst. I remember how it began and how happy it made me. I won’t ever regret you."

    People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity no matter how impressive their other talents"




    "Be down for spontaneous adventures as well as the cozy nights at home"

    That’s the nature of the creative 
    person. All creative people need 
    something to rebel against, it’s 
    what gives their lives excitement…


    There is too many people in the world for y'all to be stuck on one person who dont even want to treat you right.

    "I don’t want to remind you of anyone. I want to be the first me you’ve ever met."

    "You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge."

    "If you find yourself having to convince someone of your worth, they don’t deserve you. If they can’t see you, they can’t have you ."

    Create yourself. Don’t let anyone convince you that you must be the same person you were last year or the year before that. Do not stall your growth to appease those who have stopped growing themselves ."

    "Some people will never fit into your life, no matter how much you want them to."

    I wish I could explain the feeling I get when the universe is telling me to not fuck with someone. Like, it’s just this uneasy feeling where I know no matter how much glitter & gold they sprinkle on, they still full of shit

    "Don’t let small minds persuade you that your dreams are too big."

    i still believe in Fairy Tales.. Not because i am naive but the opposite. i have lived through great sorrow & tragedy ; have experienced times of never ending darkness and unkindness. & in the end, i choose to believe that if such evil can exist in this world, then could there not also be magic 

    A lot of boys and girls think their lives will have meaning if they find a partner who wants nothing else in life but them. That’s not healthy. That’s falling in love with the idea of a person, not the actual person."

    i’m highly attracted to someone who has been through things in life. i don’t want someone who is always rainbows and butterflies. is it strange that i am comforted by the darkness in someone?

    People with the worst pasts have the most creative minds."


    "One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go."

    Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.
    Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
    they are vexatious to the spirit.
    If you compare yourself with others,
    you may become vain or bitter,
    for always there will be
    greater and lesser persons than yourself.
    Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
    Keep interested in your own career
    however humble;
    it is a real possession in the
    changing fortunes of time.
    Exercise caution in your business affairs,
    for the world is full of trickery.
    But let this not blind you
    to what virtue there is;
    many persons strive for high ideals,
    and everywhere life is full of heroism.
    Be yourself.
    Especially do not feign affection.
    Neither be cynical about love,
    for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
    it is as perennial as the grass.
    Take kindly the counsel of the years,
    gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
    Nurture strength of spirit
    to shield you in sudden misfortune.
    But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
    Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline,
    be gentle with yourself.
    You are a child of the universe
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.
    And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
    Therefore, be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be.
    And whatever your labors and aspirations,
    in the noisy confusion of life,
    keep peace in your soul.
    With all its sham,
    drudgery, and broken dreams,
    it is still a beautiful world.
    Be cheerful.
    Strive to be happy.
    "


    Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered."

    I pray none of you fall for a person who’s impatient with your heart, who pulls away the more you crave them, or who feeds you false hope."

    you are not obligated to

    • be someone’s counselor and help them with all their problems if its bad for your mental health
    • be there for someone 24/7
    • remain friends with someone who emotionally drains you
    • maintain negative relationships because you’ve been close for so long, because you’re related, or anything else
    • do anything that makes you unhappy or puts your health at risk
    I’ve recently cut off a good chunk of my friends for this very reason.


    "To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.


    "Find someone who admires you for something less obvious

    "Hot coffee and cold winter mornings are two of the best soul mates who ever did find each other."

    When friendship dies away, I think the best thing you can do is to think of that person as someone who accompanied you for a part of your life. They helped you, they were here at a certain time and added something to your life. They were not meant to stay for longer than that but celebrate the short moment and let them go. They were on your road to help you at one moment of your life. You will find other friends who will follow you and walk at your side forever. Some friendships die away but that doesn’t mean they didn’t hugely touched you or have an impact on your life.
    Cherish that.





    "I’m picturing us on rooftops
    in strange cities,
    with strange people,
    and us.
    Always us."




    If you dont care about me please dont ever pretend you do

    "The things that we love tell us what we are."

    "I made you better , you made me worse"


    I truly just want the best for everyone. Even people who hate on me.


    I love planners, highlighters, giant calendars, nice ball point pens, to do lists, & anything else that gives me the illusion that I’m getting my life together

    "Overcoming your past simply means realizing that the past does not exist. It is gone."

    me: *ignores messages from 50 people*
    me: *sulks about the one person who won’t message me back*


    "Sometimes I look at myself in situations and think.. “Why are you here? You’re not even happy… Fucking leave.” .. It’s the most freeing feeling when you realise you owe nobody anything and that your happiness always comes first. Fucking leave."


    "Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around, because that’s the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from."


    • Drink some tea or coffee, whatever pleases you. Notice every sip.
    • Have some fresh fruit and finish breakfast feeling full.
    • Stand outside and feel the air. Cool or warm, it will make you feel real.
    • Get some exercise. Yoga to soothe, running to breathe, lifting for strength.
    • Take care of your body. Have a nice shower and pamper as much as you want afterward. 
    • If you’re going to work, remember you have the chance to make anyone’s day or to ruin it. Act accordingly. 
    • Weed out the bad language. It’s only creating tension in your body and mind. Kind words are infinitely more appreciated.
    • Take some time each day to improve your mind. Keep reading that great book. Listen to an incredible piece of music. Practice an instrument or a skill. The progress is its own reward.
    • Pictures will help you remember how wonderful life is. But spend less time on your phone and more time seeing the world face to face. 
    • Go to sleep knowing that you have done well. Tomorrow is there with room to become even better.
    -Notes to myself on how to become a better person this summer.


    if someone asks you to marry them and all you care about is making sure your nails are done before the proposal then you are a superficial bitch who doesn’t deserve all the love that person has for you

    i just thought about how one day the man i marry will be up late on a night like tonight putting presents under the tree to put smiles on our kid’s faces the next day and if that doesn’t make you feel christmassy too then i can’t help you






    "One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose.”— Charles Baudelaire





    • Stretch your body every morning and night. You will thank yourself for the extra space you’ve created.
    • Smile at not only the falling leaves, but the rain too. Feel the drops on your skin and know that you deserve to be here, living.
    • Think about how far you’ve come. There was a time when you thought you’d never make it to this point.
    • Act on the opportunity to make a friend or family member’s life easier. A phone call or a clean load of laundry can do more than you think.
    • Some people will get under your skin. Remember that they are fighting a battle every day, just like you are. Help them, don’t bring them down.
    • When you look at other people’s photos, you want to live in that moment of happiness. You can. Start now, focusing on the parts of each day that light you up like a glimmer of gold in the sun.
    • A mantra for the toughest days: It’s not about comparison, it’s about self acceptance.
    • On days when you don’t think you can make it out of bed, agree to take it one hour at a time. By the time you get ready for the day and drive to your destination, you’ve likely accomplished one hour!
    • Be proactive as often as possible. Getting ahead will help you relax when life hands you a lot to do all at once.
    -Notes to myself on how to become a better person this autumn
    summer version here












    If someone doesn’t value you, they deserve to lose you. it’s that simple."

    a concept: me, in bed with many blankets, the windows are frosted but i am toasty, my homework complete and i fully understand the material



    i hope you always have enough money to pay your rent on time, to buy your favorite groceries, and to invest in your art.


    "Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don’t help you. Be optimistic."


    "I’m letting this nagging loneliness and boredom , drive my motivation again. I can’t succumb to that desperate path of inevitable let downs and heartbreaks. I worked so hard to distance myself from that fragile girl with her heart on her sleeve … So why do I feel like she’s calling the shots again. ? What has me so willing to overlook the obvious faults of these men im seeking validity from ? Both of whom are so different yet identical in the feelings I share for them. I know deep down, neither is suitable for the future I have paved for myself . So why then, do I hang on every un responded text and missed call ? Their intentions, although not malicious, are far from what I deserve, what I’ve worked so hard for and what I continue to grind towards. Goodbye is so difficult, so final . Maintaining communication can only prove to be detrimental. Why do I question myself so often ? Why are my heart and mind forever at odds. I suppose this is the burden I must bare. Feel everything .. Or feel nothing at all."

    "… I believe , one of the most beautiful talents in the world, is the ability to turn pain into art…To be able to translate your thoughts, feelings & experiences into words on paper, paint on canvases, lyrics & notes to a song 

    i honestly enjoy my own company so much, its refreshing not to participate in meaningless conversations & force relationships that have no longevity








    the atlas magazine

    http://bheber.tumblr.com/

    http://mielsalvatore.tumblr.com/ - <3 

    Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz